Award Winning Photography

The approach we offer allows you to enjoy your wedding day while we document your day. Every couple is different and every celebration is different. We are adept at telling the story of your day and making you look beautiful on one of the most special days of your life. We are sure the pictures we take for you will be something you will always treasure.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

90 Calvert Street , Harrison , NY (914) 497-3168

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Michelle B

Dom & Mike from Studio One were simply amazing to work with from first booking with them, to shooting our engagement shoot by Dom, to our final meeting, and from start to finish on the day of our wedding !! They had both of us and our families feeing soo comfortable ! It was... Read More 20-30 degrees on the day of our wedding and I have a crazy idea of taking pictures on top of the dam and outside of our venue & without hesitation Dom and Mike got it done. During the repetition they were on the dance floor with us getting the most crazy shots!! They also already have us our teaser album in such a timely fashion ! Eric was the videographer with Studio One and he was absolutely fantastic to work with too !! I would hands down recommend Studio One to anyone who needs a wedding photographer thanks again so much guys !

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Martha D

We loved working with Studio 1 for our Engagement and Wedding Day photos. The pictures are fantastic and we'll treasure them forever. Dom was fantastic to work with and very accommodating (especially for this high maintenance bride)!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica D

Photographer Dom was used for our wedding & Mike for or engagement shoot. Both were outstanding. The pictures came out beautiful! They both are so personable and make all the pictures fun to take. Dom is so open about pictures we requested & goes with the flow, doesn't make... Read More anyone feel uncomfortable or rushed. He captured everything I wanted and more. Outstanding company & highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Andrea T

Studio 1 was absolutely amazing at our August 13th wedding. It was the hottest day of the year, but they were able capture our day beautifully. Mark and Mike were so professional and made taking all the pictures so easy. We were so pleased with both of them. They went above and... Read More beyond to take some amazing and artist photos. From our first meeting to the dance floor, Mike and Mark made us feel so at ease and comfortable with their professional opinion. Our engagement photo shoot was great with Mike and our pictures were amazing. We were so pleased with Studio 1 throughout the whole process from meetings with them to the quick email responses to all of our questions. They truly are amazing at what they do and their professionalism and their eye for photography is seen through every picture.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mary F

Studio 1 did an amazing job for us on our wedding day and engagement shoot . We cannot say enough positive things about Michael and how accomodating and professional he is. He was very quick to respond to emails and had an amazing ability to make us feel comfortable in front of... Read More the camera. We loved our photos and how they captured such special moments throughout our wedding day. We would highly recommend them! Thank you for such a lovely experience on one of the most memorable days of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Victoria S

My husband and I got married three weeks ago in New Jersey. We had booked Domenick and his team of videographers a year and a half before our wedding. We knew immediately that he had an amazing eye for photography. We booked him, almost on the spot, and have been amazed ever... Read More since. From our engagement shoot, which he made into a beautiful guest book for us, to our actual wedding day Domenick and his team exceeded our expectations. He will do whatever means necessary in order to get "the shot." After almost 10 hours of being on his feet and constantly taking pictures, Domenick laid down on the (now wet from the rain) ground in order to get a beautiful night time candlelit reflection picture. We couldn't be happier with Studio 1 and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer in the area!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Joseph M

Domenick is truly a very talented and devoted person to doing photography. He was recommended by a friend of ours for our engagement party about a year ago. We took the advice and were blown away. We then booked him and his team of videographers and a 2nd photographer for our... Read More wedding on 4/9/16. Him and his team were on their feet the entire night even when I would of least expected it taking pictures and catching every moment. Domenick goes above and beyond climbing onto things and wherever necessary to get the right angle for the shot, and for people that are not accustomed taking hundreds of photos and feeling like a celebrity his team made us feel comfortable the entire time. What we have seen so far is truly amazing, and words cannot express how thankful we are to him and his team. Choosing this group is a GUARANTEED move to having the best people to making sure your day is completely captured.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Domenick rocked as we know he would! He's amazing to work with and their work speaks for itself so we had no worries! We are so pleased and can't wait for the proofs and albums! Hands down the best! 🙌

Studio 1 Photo and Film perfectly captured my wedding day

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Tracy M

Studio 1 Photo and Film were absolutely wonderful to work with, and my pictures came out INCREDIBLE. We worked with Dominick and Mike, as well as the videography team. we had as much fun with them as we did with our guests! so easy going, and they captured some of the best... Read More moments! very knowledgable in their field, they knew exactly what shots to take, what angles to go from, they really are the best. I'm not sure how competitive their prices are- as they were the first and only photographer we met with, (we were that impressed) but you get what you pay for. If your looking for a cheap photographer to take some mediocre photos, look elsewhere. i would say their pricing is fair, in comparison to what other bride friends of mine have told me they paid, and what their photos came out as. i assure you- they're worth every penny. I'm looking forward to working with them in the future, for any event i may need a photographer for.

Happy

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Christine C

Dominick is a great photographer. Also, my pictures were ready really quickly. I recommend using studio1!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Christine S

We worked with Michael and Dom of Studio 1 Photography & Film. The are absolutely amazing and very talented individuals. My husband and I are very camera shy so we were not sure what to expect for our engagement photo shoot with Michael. We instantly felt comfortable and didn't... Read More even notice that Michael was taking our pictures! He gave us guidance, and at the same time let us use our own creativity. On our wedding day everyone is so worried that taking pictures takes up ample amounts of time and you cannot enjoy your reception. That is definitely not the case with Dom. We did our first look, bridal party and family pictures all before the ceremony! After the ceremony we took a few pictures, and during the reception we took pictures away from our guests for about 10 minutes tops! Dom worked his hardest every minute of the day! He was very pleasant and professional. He worked with us to ensure we received all the pictures we wanted, as well as candid pictures! I would recommend Studio 1 Photography & Film to anyone looking to have gorgeous pictures from amazing photographers!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jessica R

Amazing... Hands down best wedding photographers ever. Lenny caught every special moment on camera. Our photographs look beautiful and natural. Most of the time we forgot he was there! I have received endless compliments of how beautiful our photos are. Everyone at Studio 1... Read More was so professional yet relaxed and made us truly feel comfortable.

Studio 1 Photography and Film is a must for any wedding

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Meghan L

Studio 1 Photography is amazing! I am not a fan of taking pictures and was up front about it from the start. They set us up with Sean. He was freaking awesome! He had everyone laughing. He made me feel relaxed and because of him our pictures are awesome! We were also able to see... Read More them on facebook a few days after our wedding. People were calling us saying how amazing our pictures were. One couple who got married a few months ago said, they wished they would have used Studio 1. They are so creative and different. The videographer was awesome as well. He worked with us and gave us what we wanted. Friends and family loved how he was getting catching the moments but wasn’t following them around with a big camera in their faces. We can’t wait to see it! Thank you guys, you are awesome!!!

We LOVED Studio 1!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Melanie M

Domenick and Shaun are amazing! We spent time with Domenick walking around with him for our engagement shoot at Bear Mountain. He worked the entire time to get the most interesting, perfect shots. Both my husband and I enjoyed spending time with him and he made us feel so... Read More comfortable that we were excited when he was able to photograph our wedding along with Shaun. At our wedding Shaun and Domenick were completely professional and captured so many beautiful moments. We love so many of our photos we have trouble picking our favorites for our wedding album. They did a great job of getting group photos of our families and bridal party as well as capturing many natural moments between us and the guests at the wedding. Many of our favorite pictures are the individual moments that were captured and by stringing them together we are able to remember our entire wedding. One of the things that was important to me was the ability to have all of my pictures and I love that they send you all of your edited photos to download. Additionally, they posted 40 photos that were their favorites the week after our wedding. Since this is the only thing that lasts after the wedding I am so happy I chose Studio 1. I don't think anyone could have done a more perfect job and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Absoultly Amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Dominick is truly an expectional photographer!!! He has an eye for talent n passion for what he does. All my pictures came out beautiful, Ones that I expected was perfect and the ones I didn't know was breathtaking. He's sweet, intelligent, honest and respectful. Truly a... Read More genius!!! Thank you for creating memories that will last a lifetime! Highly recomeneded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Studio 1 all the way :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Our friend referred us to the Studio 1 team when we first started seeking vendors. We met with over 10 photographers and in the end Studio 1 had the best quality. We are so happy with our photos and video. Lenny was so nice and allowed the wedding day to be natural and most... Read More importantly smooth. Thank you again !!!!!!!

Wedding day bliss

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Nicole P

I loved every minute working with the studio one family. They were extremely professional and always a phone call or email away. I was very happy with all of my pictures and I really loved that I received my pictures ahead of schedule. I would recommend Studio 1 to anyone... Read More getting married. They are an amazing organization and would use them again in a heart beat!!!

Stunning Photos & true Professionals

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Studio 1 was amazing. We meet them through a close friend and since day 1 we were so amazed with Dominick & his professionalism . Our engagement photos were amazing & allowed us to get comfortable being in front of a camera. The day of our wedding dominick and his team were so... Read More nice to our guests and very professional. thank you again for the amazing photos !!!!

Dominick is amazing & a true artist....

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

We give Studio1, 5 stars not only because of their amazing work but because of their hard efficient work. Dominick & his team stayed with us all day and made sure every photo we wanted was taken. Even during the reception we saw them just non stop clicking away getting... Read More coverage. Eric and his Films team we also relentless. We cant wait to see our albums & wall prints. Thank you again Dom & Eric !!!!

Beautiful pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Diana S

Dominick was very helpful when reviewing the details of our services. Our photographer, Sean, caught great moments and truly allowed us to enjoy our wedding and reception, while taking candid shots. We've only seen the beginning shots, which are beautiful, and cannot wait to... Read More see the rest!!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 Dana O

There isn't one bad thing I can say about studio 1! They are absolutely amazing! I got the pleasure of having Dom as my photographer! He was so professional and so easy to work with! He got so many amazing pictures and is very talented! We also got the pleasure of working with... Read More Joe for our video he was just as amazing! And so easy to work with! We can't wait to see final pictures and video! Hands down would RECOMMEND to everyone!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Monica S

Dom was amazing and so professional. He is open to new ideas and always finds a way to make it work. We took some of our photos at a nice hockey rink and he was awesome! We loved our photos!

Westchester's best photographer!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Agnes H

Words cannot describe how amazing Domenick and his team are! From our initial appointment, you were able to see how passionate Domenick is about his work. It was one of the many reasons my now husband and I went with Studio 1 Photography and Films. I am a very anxious person and... Read More sent Domenick an email almost every month, not to mention the closer to the wedding day the more I bombarded his inbox. He was so patient, genuine and responsive. The day of the wedding, Domenick made me feel comfortable around the camera. He took away the anxiety I felt that day with just his presence. He has such a great personality on top of having a great talent. When I got my pictures back I was beyond speechless. Every one of the photos was amazing! From the angle, to the background, he really captured every special moment from our wedding day. Looking at the photos you can see the day unravel. What makes Domenick different from every photographer is that he doesn’t take the same photos, with the same poses like many of the other photographers do. The pictures are very unique. He shot this one silhouette picture at the end of the wedding, where the night sky was light up and every star was visable – it was breathe taking! I am truly going to miss working with Domenick and Joe, they are great guys!

Mr. & Mrs. K

Reviewed on 7/31/2014

The Best Photographer and Photography Service. Thank you Domenick for making my day so special. Many can take pictures BUT not many are great in Photography - and Domenick is GREAT at what he does - HE IS A REAL PHOTOGRAPHER. He knows what is best and what to do with what he... Read More has and he does it very well. He has done amazing work with my pictures - I would recommend him and also use him again for any special occasion. Domenick you are the BEST!

Amazing Photographs and Wonderful Team

Reviewed on 7/16/2014 Miranda s

My husband and I are so very happy we chose Studio 1 Photography for our March 2014 wedding! In retrospect, choosing our photographer was one of the most important decisions we made in the process of planning our wedding—your photographer is with you for every moment of your... Read More special day, and when all is said and done, the photos are what you have to look back on. Domenick, Mark, Lindsay, and all of the photographers at Studio 1 are incredibly talented (you can tell that pretty quickly by browsing through their work). We chose to meet with them because we were drawn to their beautiful photojournalism style photos, and their ability to truly capture special intimate moments so beautifully. After meeting with Domenick, we knew Studio 1 was the right match for us—he is thoughtful, and creative and has the most amazing eye for lighting and composition. He is also a genuinely nice person, and I knew he would make us feel comfortable and relaxed on our big day. We did our engagement shoot with Domenick in NYC at Grand Central Terminal. The photos we took that day are truly magical, and we are so grateful that we have tangible memories of that special time in our lives. We had Studio 1 take a few of our favorite engagement shots and print them on large canvases, which we displayed at our wedding—they were a huge hit! On our wedding day, Domenick and his team were with us every step of the way guiding us without being bossy or intrusive. They let moments happen and captured them as they naturally unfolded. When we saw our photographs, and we could not have been happier! They truly encapsulate all of the emotion of the day. Our family and friends have given us great feedback as well, not only on the quality of the photos, but on the professionalism of our photographers. We wanted a photography team that would first and foremost take beautiful pictures, but also who would make us feel comfortable on our wedding day. Studio 1 did both, and they have my absolute highest recommendation!