Award Winning Photography

The approach we offer allows you to enjoy your wedding day while we document your day. Every couple is different and every celebration is different. We are adept at telling the story of your day and making you look beautiful on one of the most special days of your life. We are sure the pictures we take for you will be something you will always treasure.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

90 Calvert Street , Harrison , NY (914) 497-3168

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Lauren C

Where do I even begin? Dom from studio 1 is the absolute best. From the second we met him, we knew that he had to photograph our wedding. His work is absolutely breathtaking. From the engagement shoot, to the wedding- everything was perfect. The day of the wedding, Dom and his... Read More crew were so organized and really exceeded our expectations- I can’t even begin to explain how thankful we are for their amazing work. He is so extremely talented and really knows how to capture every moment. He listened to everything we wanted and went above and beyond. The amount compliments we have received from our photos is astounding. I highly recommend Studio 1!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Roseanna L

We got married on 6/3/17 and used Studio One for our wedding. They were fantastic! Mike and his team did an amazing job at capturing all the best moments from the day without feeling the least bit intrusive. They had a true passion for finding the best angles, and weren’t... Read More afraid to be creative. We truly couldn’t be happier with the pictures and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Krista M

We got married on 6/17/17, and we can't say enough great things about Studio 1. Mike and Dom are amazing! There are so many gorgeous photos our only problem is picking out the ones we want because there are so many that we love! They made everyone feel comfortable and they fit... Read More right in with our bridal party - we all had a great time! Thank you for making our wedding that much more special!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Sabrina P

My husband and I got married on 5/13/17 and used Studio 1 for our pictures. They do not disappoint!! Dom is so awesome to work with, I never had to worry about a thing because he is so knowledgeable and has an eye for creative, unique pictures. From the minute we met you could... Read More tell Dom was passionate about his job and really tries to get to know a couple. He was not pushy or overselling, and so genuinely nice. Although it rained the entire day, he was still able to capture the most beautiful photos, including a few rain shots that were unbelievable. He is incredibly detailed and photographs all the important candid moments!! Dom was recommended to me by 3 different people and I will continue to recommend Studio 1 to anyone I can!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kristopher V

For my brother's wedding they did a decent job overall though our party and planner felt they largely failed to anticipate problems like coordinating video and provide recommendations from experiences with other weddings and clients. We paid for the video as a gift for my... Read More brother and they took forever to get a reply back. Would tell others to shop around and see how you like other vendors first.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Nikki A

From the moment we sat down with Dom, we knew he was who was what we wanted. Dom took the time to talk with us answering every question. We were able to view many of his previous shoots and were in awe of his talent. Dom was in constant contact throughout the whole process.... Read More His ideas were nothing short of amazing. Our engagement shots were phenomenal, Dom was a pleasure to work with. On day of our wedding Dom and Mike showed up early and were non stop from the time they walked in. To watch Dom's unique ability to work with his environment was nothing short of incredible, every detail observed, a true professional! Dom made everyone feel comfortable, constantly in motion yet stealthlike. We received a preview of some wedding shots within 3 days and couldn't be more delighted! Dom and his team come highly and exclusively recommended, they do not disappoint!!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Michelle B

Dom & Mike from Studio One were simply amazing to work with from first booking with them, to shooting our engagement shoot by Dom, to our final meeting, and from start to finish on the day of our wedding !! They had both of us and our families feeing soo comfortable ! It was... Read More 20-30 degrees on the day of our wedding and I have a crazy idea of taking pictures on top of the dam and outside of our venue & without hesitation Dom and Mike got it done. During the repetition they were on the dance floor with us getting the most crazy shots!! They also already have us our teaser album in such a timely fashion ! Eric was the videographer with Studio One and he was absolutely fantastic to work with too !! I would hands down recommend Studio One to anyone who needs a wedding photographer thanks again so much guys !

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Martha D

We loved working with Studio 1 for our Engagement and Wedding Day photos. The pictures are fantastic and we'll treasure them forever. Dom was fantastic to work with and very accommodating (especially for this high maintenance bride)!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica D

Photographer Dom was used for our wedding & Mike for or engagement shoot. Both were outstanding. The pictures came out beautiful! They both are so personable and make all the pictures fun to take. Dom is so open about pictures we requested & goes with the flow, doesn't make... Read More anyone feel uncomfortable or rushed. He captured everything I wanted and more. Outstanding company & highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Andrea T

Studio 1 was absolutely amazing at our August 13th wedding. It was the hottest day of the year, but they were able capture our day beautifully. Mark and Mike were so professional and made taking all the pictures so easy. We were so pleased with both of them. They went above and... Read More beyond to take some amazing and artist photos. From our first meeting to the dance floor, Mike and Mark made us feel so at ease and comfortable with their professional opinion. Our engagement photo shoot was great with Mike and our pictures were amazing. We were so pleased with Studio 1 throughout the whole process from meetings with them to the quick email responses to all of our questions. They truly are amazing at what they do and their professionalism and their eye for photography is seen through every picture.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Mary F

Studio 1 did an amazing job for us on our wedding day and engagement shoot . We cannot say enough positive things about Michael and how accomodating and professional he is. He was very quick to respond to emails and had an amazing ability to make us feel comfortable in front of... Read More the camera. We loved our photos and how they captured such special moments throughout our wedding day. We would highly recommend them! Thank you for such a lovely experience on one of the most memorable days of our lives!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Victoria S

My husband and I got married three weeks ago in New Jersey. We had booked Domenick and his team of videographers a year and a half before our wedding. We knew immediately that he had an amazing eye for photography. We booked him, almost on the spot, and have been amazed ever... Read More since. From our engagement shoot, which he made into a beautiful guest book for us, to our actual wedding day Domenick and his team exceeded our expectations. He will do whatever means necessary in order to get "the shot." After almost 10 hours of being on his feet and constantly taking pictures, Domenick laid down on the (now wet from the rain) ground in order to get a beautiful night time candlelit reflection picture. We couldn't be happier with Studio 1 and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer/videographer in the area!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Joseph M

Domenick is truly a very talented and devoted person to doing photography. He was recommended by a friend of ours for our engagement party about a year ago. We took the advice and were blown away. We then booked him and his team of videographers and a 2nd photographer for our... Read More wedding on 4/9/16. Him and his team were on their feet the entire night even when I would of least expected it taking pictures and catching every moment. Domenick goes above and beyond climbing onto things and wherever necessary to get the right angle for the shot, and for people that are not accustomed taking hundreds of photos and feeling like a celebrity his team made us feel comfortable the entire time. What we have seen so far is truly amazing, and words cannot express how thankful we are to him and his team. Choosing this group is a GUARANTEED move to having the best people to making sure your day is completely captured.

Reviewed on 3/03/2016

Domenick rocked as we know he would! He's amazing to work with and their work speaks for itself so we had no worries! We are so pleased and can't wait for the proofs and albums! Hands down the best! 🙌

Studio 1 Photo and Film perfectly captured my wedding day

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Tracy M

Studio 1 Photo and Film were absolutely wonderful to work with, and my pictures came out INCREDIBLE. We worked with Dominick and Mike, as well as the videography team. we had as much fun with them as we did with our guests! so easy going, and they captured some of the best... Read More moments! very knowledgable in their field, they knew exactly what shots to take, what angles to go from, they really are the best. I'm not sure how competitive their prices are- as they were the first and only photographer we met with, (we were that impressed) but you get what you pay for. If your looking for a cheap photographer to take some mediocre photos, look elsewhere. i would say their pricing is fair, in comparison to what other bride friends of mine have told me they paid, and what their photos came out as. i assure you- they're worth every penny. I'm looking forward to working with them in the future, for any event i may need a photographer for.

Happy

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Christine C

Dominick is a great photographer. Also, my pictures were ready really quickly. I recommend using studio1!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Christine S

We worked with Michael and Dom of Studio 1 Photography & Film. The are absolutely amazing and very talented individuals. My husband and I are very camera shy so we were not sure what to expect for our engagement photo shoot with Michael. We instantly felt comfortable and didn't... Read More even notice that Michael was taking our pictures! He gave us guidance, and at the same time let us use our own creativity. On our wedding day everyone is so worried that taking pictures takes up ample amounts of time and you cannot enjoy your reception. That is definitely not the case with Dom. We did our first look, bridal party and family pictures all before the ceremony! After the ceremony we took a few pictures, and during the reception we took pictures away from our guests for about 10 minutes tops! Dom worked his hardest every minute of the day! He was very pleasant and professional. He worked with us to ensure we received all the pictures we wanted, as well as candid pictures! I would recommend Studio 1 Photography & Film to anyone looking to have gorgeous pictures from amazing photographers!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Jessica R

Amazing... Hands down best wedding photographers ever. Lenny caught every special moment on camera. Our photographs look beautiful and natural. Most of the time we forgot he was there! I have received endless compliments of how beautiful our photos are. Everyone at Studio 1... Read More was so professional yet relaxed and made us truly feel comfortable.

Studio 1 Photography and Film is a must for any wedding

Reviewed on 12/16/2014 Meghan L

Studio 1 Photography is amazing! I am not a fan of taking pictures and was up front about it from the start. They set us up with Sean. He was freaking awesome! He had everyone laughing. He made me feel relaxed and because of him our pictures are awesome! We were also able to see... Read More them on facebook a few days after our wedding. People were calling us saying how amazing our pictures were. One couple who got married a few months ago said, they wished they would have used Studio 1. They are so creative and different. The videographer was awesome as well. He worked with us and gave us what we wanted. Friends and family loved how he was getting catching the moments but wasn’t following them around with a big camera in their faces. We can’t wait to see it! Thank you guys, you are awesome!!!

We LOVED Studio 1!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Melanie M

Domenick and Shaun are amazing! We spent time with Domenick walking around with him for our engagement shoot at Bear Mountain. He worked the entire time to get the most interesting, perfect shots. Both my husband and I enjoyed spending time with him and he made us feel so... Read More comfortable that we were excited when he was able to photograph our wedding along with Shaun. At our wedding Shaun and Domenick were completely professional and captured so many beautiful moments. We love so many of our photos we have trouble picking our favorites for our wedding album. They did a great job of getting group photos of our families and bridal party as well as capturing many natural moments between us and the guests at the wedding. Many of our favorite pictures are the individual moments that were captured and by stringing them together we are able to remember our entire wedding. One of the things that was important to me was the ability to have all of my pictures and I love that they send you all of your edited photos to download. Additionally, they posted 40 photos that were their favorites the week after our wedding. Since this is the only thing that lasts after the wedding I am so happy I chose Studio 1. I don't think anyone could have done a more perfect job and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

Absoultly Amazing

Reviewed on 11/03/2014

Dominick is truly an expectional photographer!!! He has an eye for talent n passion for what he does. All my pictures came out beautiful, Ones that I expected was perfect and the ones I didn't know was breathtaking. He's sweet, intelligent, honest and respectful. Truly a... Read More genius!!! Thank you for creating memories that will last a lifetime! Highly recomeneded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Studio 1 all the way :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Our friend referred us to the Studio 1 team when we first started seeking vendors. We met with over 10 photographers and in the end Studio 1 had the best quality. We are so happy with our photos and video. Lenny was so nice and allowed the wedding day to be natural and most... Read More importantly smooth. Thank you again !!!!!!!

Wedding day bliss

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Nicole P

I loved every minute working with the studio one family. They were extremely professional and always a phone call or email away. I was very happy with all of my pictures and I really loved that I received my pictures ahead of schedule. I would recommend Studio 1 to anyone... Read More getting married. They are an amazing organization and would use them again in a heart beat!!!

Stunning Photos & true Professionals

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Studio 1 was amazing. We meet them through a close friend and since day 1 we were so amazed with Dominick & his professionalism . Our engagement photos were amazing & allowed us to get comfortable being in front of a camera. The day of our wedding dominick and his team were so... Read More nice to our guests and very professional. thank you again for the amazing photos !!!!

Dominick is amazing & a true artist....

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

We give Studio1, 5 stars not only because of their amazing work but because of their hard efficient work. Dominick & his team stayed with us all day and made sure every photo we wanted was taken. Even during the reception we saw them just non stop clicking away getting... Read More coverage. Eric and his Films team we also relentless. We cant wait to see our albums & wall prints. Thank you again Dom & Eric !!!!