3 Great Services, One Outstanding Company!

Studio 3 provides professional Photography, Videography, and DJ services. Visit our beautiful studio where you can experience the quality of each independent service in a personalized consultation. Brides' and Grooms' needs always come first. Our services are phenomenal...prices are even better!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

13 S 2nd Street #2, Geneva, IL (630) 262-1200

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Kelly W

I am so thankful we chose Studio 3 for our wedding videography. Chris was a HUGE part of our wedding day going so smoothly and was able to get great video without being distracting. We had an unexpected death in the family the week of the wedding and they were considerate and... Read More accommodating in the midst of those mixed emotions. We are so impressed and pleased with the final product. And the highlight video has been a great way to share part of our day with people without making them watch the 1+ hour video. We weren't initially planning on including a videographer in our budget, but having those moments with family and friends on video is something we'll treasure forever.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016 Madeleine B

Chris was our photographer for our wedding on July 18, 2015 and did an amazing job! It was extremely hot the day of our wedding, and Chris did such a nice job finding the perfect spots for our pictures and being a trooper through the heat. I was impressed with how organized he... Read More was, and I really appreciated that we were able to plan everything out beforehand so that we could make sure we got all of shots we wanted. He also made sure he was familiar with our church beforehand so there wouldn't be any surprises the day of. Thank you Studio 3 for doing such an awesome job capturing our memories on our wedding day!

2016-03-10T18:18:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great comment. Challenges often bring out the best in us all. You had a wonderful group to work with, making a hot day a fun day!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 karey m

Chris was our photographer for our June 13th wedding day. We could not have been more pleased. When my fiance' and I began our search for a photographer we found Studio 3 Productions on The Knot and scheduled an appointment. When we met Chris for the first time, not only was he... Read More thorough but also very fun and entertaining. Chris and his staff (Sue) made us feel very comfortable and there was no pressure on our decision whether to use them or go with someone else. Chris did our engagement photos and they turned out wonderfully. We were definately more excited to see how our wedding day photos would turn out. On the day of our wedding Chris was on time and captured every moment and we could not have been more pleased. Everyone in attendance commented how nice Chris was and how much they enjoyed him. When we saw our proofs for the first time, we were in awe of the different backgrounds Chris did with our photos. It made our photos look even more beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. I would definately recommed the staff at Studio 3 Productions and I would use them again if needed. Thank you to to Studio 3 Productions for making our day more memorable.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kate H

For photography, we worked with the owner of the company, Chris. He was very attentive to our interests when it came to both engagement photos and wedding photos. He also has been awesome after the wedding when it comes to buying the photos and/or a wedding book. He gives great... Read More insight on which pictures are the best to present in our homes. As for the DJ, we had Raul and he kept the party going all night long! Everyone raved about our DJ and he catered to our music tastes along with making sure that their wasn't a dull moment on the dance floor!

2017-07-25T15:12:10 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your great comments. You both have been great to work with! I'm glad you enjoyed the party that Raul turned your reception into!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017

Chris photographed our wedding on 6/24/17 and he did an awesome job! He was great to work with since the beginning - met up with us to go over details and even right before the wedding day to make sure everything was in order. He was great the day of the wedding and we... Read More couldn't be more happier with our pictures!

2017-07-17T16:07:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great comments. We always strive to make every wedding go smooth.

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Hana D

We got married on September 18th 2016 and Chris was wonderful to work with! He keeps up on communication and is very accommodating. He made our wedding go so smoothly and ensured everyone stayed on schedule. I love our pictures, plus we received a FREE engagement session.... Read More Chris, the videographer and the DJ were wonderful! They kept the wedding very upbeat and fun!

2017-02-08T12:39:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comment. We always work extremely hard to be accommodating and creating memories for a lifetime.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Chavonne S

Chris and his team do a great job and their passion for what they do really shows. We had a great time working with him!

2016-11-02T15:11:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. One thing that always helps is the couple being engaged in their photos and video. The both of you most certainly were, coming up with ideas as well!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Laurie O

Chris did such an amazing job, we married on one of the hottest (like 100*+) days this summer; and he kept us laughing and having so much fun! He captured way more moments than we even imagined and had some fantastic ideas throughout the process! He put in so much effort and... Read More good cheer the whole day thru ! We would recommend him to anyone looking for the type of photographer who will go above and beyond!

2016-09-19T15:22:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your great comment. We always strive to make every wedding day a GREAt experience!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Leanne P

We got married August 6th 2016 Chris was our photographer and he was great! He came to the hotel on time and even though us girls were running behind he was able to keep us on track and get great photos in the process! His attention to detail was spot on, our wedding pictures... Read More truly tell a great story of a night we will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Nikka G

Chris was exceptional!!! He paid attention to every last detail to make our wedding photos amazing! He is so personable and professional. I cannot describe how gorgeous our pictures are. I will treasure them forever!!! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Anna S

We got married on June 17,2016 and used the photographer, dj and video service from studio 3. I would recommend their services to anyone. It is nice they work together and kept me on schedule. They also checked in with me during my planning and helped me. Great service and... Read More friendly people.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Brandon J

Chris was our photographer on our June 26th, 2016. Chris did a great job and the photos turned out amazing! We were planning a wedding from another state and his organization made it extremely easy for us. He gave us his opinions regarding some things but was considerate of our... Read More requests and was very professional during the entire night. I would recommend him to anyone.

2016-07-07T17:15:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. We always strive to make your day go as easy as possible!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016

Chris was great to work with! He truly knows the party business. The photos from our anniversary party were beautiful. Noel, our DJ was great. He did exactly as we asked and he read the crowd perfectly!

2016-06-06T15:06:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments. We strive to make each event a great experience.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Ashley M

We had Chris for photo and the other Chris for our video, on a 50 degree day in January! They were both timely and kept things moving. My church was very restricted, however my pictures were the best with what they had to work with. I am currently awaiting my video to be ready,... Read More however I did get my pictures. I am happy with the amount of pictures I got along with the quality. I had a VERY large group to work with, and somehow he was able to get everyone under control! Chris was not afraid to take risks with the shots and they came out great. I would recommend their services for any event. My reception hall highly suggested them, and now I see why!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

Chris the photographer was amazing! Our photos turned out beautiful and he was a pleasure and a lot of fun to work with from our engagement photos all the way to the end of our reception.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

Working with them from beginning to end was wonderful! Every email or phone call was responded to quickly and meeting with them was very convenient for our work schedules. I would highly recommend Studio 3 Productions to any bride out there!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Excellent customer service and so many options to capture all those precious memories in very special ways. Outstanding experience and flexibility to help you know what you don't know when planning for your special day! Highly recommended

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Absolutely amazing photographer! Chris was just the best. My husband and I have come up with the conclusion that he is a picture taking ninja! He took so many pictures during the ceremony and I didn’t even notice him that was great. He loves what he does and it shows. He made... Read More sure that everyone was perfect. He will go above and beyond to make sure that your pictures are the best. I loved the experience and most of all my photographs.

2015-10-27T12:32:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review. We always strive to create beautiful images and most of all, make it fun while doing it.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kendra T

My photos were 💯💯💯💯perfect Sue sent me a sample, AND WOW I WAS BLOWN AWAY. If that day means so much to you please book S3P you won't be disappointed, And if you don't like your pictures then? Well I'll cover it for you but I won't have too cause you will see afterwards. Sue &... Read More Ken As I said it before My family LOVE YOU GUYS.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Amanda W

We loved the photographs from Studio 3! We had all of the happy, fun moments of our special day captured, so we can look at them for years! It was a pleasure to work with everyone at Studio 3, and our wedding album turned out beautiful!

Great memories

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jason K

Love the pictures he took with me and my wife. We will enjoy them for years to come.

Rockin' Night

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Fun time had by all.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

Our wedding was the most wonderful, beautiful day, and we are so thankful for our photographer, Chris, who captured those perfect moments, our DJ Raul and his son, and our videographer. We received our photos and album recently and they are absolutely stunning! Thank you to... Read More Studio 3 for helping to make our wedding day so memorable and for capturing every blissful moment!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

Chris and Studio 3 were such a delight to work with and made our day absolutely perfect---from the photography to the music! Their expertise definitely shows, as they were able to help us with so many things we were absolutely clueless about. Chris was our photographer for both... Read More our engagement shots and our wedding day. I cannot tell you how beautiful both sets turned out! Chris really takes the time to make sure you are comfortable and does whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. He shot our engagement session outside on location making them truly special. His ability to to work with light, the surroundings, and composition made for some truly stunning shots. On our wedding day, he went far and beyond to create unique and unforgettable moments with our wedding parties, families, and guests. Chris really went above and beyond our expectations. His enthusiasm, dedication, and eye for photography has allowed us to have such a beautiful collection of memories from our special day. We are forever thankful!

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Jordyn K

Chris was absolutely amazing! From the beginning of our engagement shoot to the very last snap he made my husband and I feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. We are generally very private people and don't normally show much PDA, but Chris was able to bring it out... Read More of us and make the whole experience fun as well. Chris is totally nuts and insane, but I LOVE IT! He brings so much energy and enthusiasm, as well as creativity. He doesn't stop at the traditional, and in my opinion often tired and boring shots, but goes for ironic pictures and takes chances to try and get the best possible picture that he can. And he succeeds! We couldn't be happier with all the amazing photos that we got to choose from. There were so many that we loved that it was hard to narrow it down for the album and extra photos we wanted. Would definitely recommend Studio 3 to anybody looking to get portraits done for ANY occasion.