Memories to go back to everyday.

We have taken stunning images and produced quality videos using top of the line digital equipment since 1995. Our portfolio speaks for itself. Based on our effective process, hard work, and unmatched customer service, we are proud to ensure absolute satisfaction to all of our clients.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

3001 W. Big Beaver rd., Troy , MI (248) 288-4446

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 April S

Honestly where do I begin!? We met Steve almost 3 years ago when we first got engaged. I wanted to find a photographer that understood the drama I wanted in my pictures, Steve’s pics said everything. We instantly called him and he spoke to my fiancé for a half hour, who also has... Read More a hobby of photography. Steve told us to come right in the same day and took his time going over everything and showing us all his work. We instantly booked our wedding for 2015 with Steve and couldn't have been happier. Our engagement pics were beautiful! Steve captured exactly what I was looking for. I wanted fall pictures where the colors exploded and he gave us exactly that. Some personal things came up after our engagement pictures and we had to move our wedding date 2 more times which Steve was nothing but accommodating! Finally 2 years later here we are married and I cannot even explain how absolutely gorgeous our wedding pictures came out. I was in a panic the week prior as the weather kept changing and said rain all day, which Steve assured me wouldn’t matter and that the pics would still be astonishing. He told me to stop worrying, which to my surprise even though it down poured all morning, right after the ceremony the sky completely cleared up for the rest of the day. I have heard nothing but compliments on Steve’s work. The bridesmaids and groomsmen loved him and his brother Sam, who was great with the kids! Our ring bearer’s parents were in awe at how Sam got him to stop crying and smile right away. I got a migraine right in the middle of our wedding day and Steve made sure I was doing ok and able to keep on with the pictures, even making sure I had water right by me. Sam was right there too carrying my veil along and picking off prickers that got on my dress as we were at Heritage Park shooting. Steve and Sam were phenomenal. Their personalities are great and we were cracking up all day, they could not have made the day any easier. You can instantly tell that this is Steve’s passion. He is brilliant. His creative mindset was beaming all day and he would do whatever it took to get the perfect shot. We have only seen about 10 photos so far of the 4000+ taken and I am in LOVE with every single one! I am thrilled to see the remainder, but know it’s going to be far too hard to pick out the few for our wedding album. If you are looking for non-traditional, non-boring, dramatic, gorgeous, creative, statement photos, Steve is definitely your guy! His photos speak for themselves and what I truly love is that he doesn’t need Photoshop to make the pictures or yourself look good, he knows his lighting and angles so well. Out of all the vendors we chose, which were all absolutely amazing, Steve has gone above and beyond. By far my favorite vendor and worth every cent! We’ve grown a remarkable friendship with Steve over the last few years and felt as though he was family all day. I cannot wait to meet Steve’s baby girl and see all his photos of her as he is going to be a remarkable father. Steve is now my go to photographer and will be the only one I trust to take maternity photos, baby pics, and family photos in our future! We love you Steve!!!

2016-09-21T10:02:03 Response from the vendor

April and Drew, by far one of the best reviews we have received. Thank you so much for these amazing words. You really made us feel like family and we had an amazing time hanging out with you and your family and friends on your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Cassandra Z

Studio 41 was hands down the single best decision I made for my big day. Steve's incredible talent is undeniable. One look at his portfolio proves that he is an amazing professional whose work would be hard to match. Just look at his sample photos. What his portfolio doesn't... Read More show is his wonderful persona behind the camera. Steve directed every single detail of our entire bridal party to get perfectly posed shots without any photo series becoming tedious. We were laughing all day. My husband and I are not people who naturally pose ourselves into what would be called attractive positions, and yet every single picture of us makes us look like characters from a fairy tale. That is thanks to Steve. He can find magical shots in the most unattractive scenery. Somehow the photos we took outside of a Hampton Inn look like we're in a botanical garden. I should also mention that it is due in large to Steve that our day stayed on schedule. He took photos that I didn't even realize I wanted (until I saw them later) while I was getting ready, and then kept the entire 12 person bridal party in line all the way to the reception. He immediately figured out our group dynamic and played into our personalities to get perfect candid and posed shots of the whole group. He and his assistant, Sam, really clicked with everyone, and I think that made a world of difference. It would be impossible not to be at ease with Steve's direction, and it's this that really sets him apart from other talented photographers. Steve worked with us to create a custom package that fit within our budget, but after seeing the nearly 4,000 beautifully edited shots he created for us, I would have happily paid double my budget to work with him. I cannot recommend him highly enough to everyone. There were even guests at our wedding who have already hired Steve for their own events. He's that impressive. Again, Studio 41 is the best decision we made for our big day.

2015-07-08T21:18:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Cassie, thank you so much for this wonderful and amazing review. I am humbled and we were both honored to have been part of your day. All of you made it fun, and easy to work with to get our shots. So, please give... Read Less Read More

My wedding photos are a dream! Thank you Studio 41!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Mariam F

Let me start off my saying Steve and his team at Studio 41 are by far THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. You honestly cannot find a more dedicated, passionate, and hard working team that delivers like Studio 41. Out of all the vendors I worked with, Steve was my favorite. He is... Read More hilarious, he made the day so much fun, my family and friends all loved him, and of course, he captured every moment of the wedding in the most beautiful way. This man is a true talent and cannot go unrecognized. Photos were always my biggest worry when it came to planning my wedding, as I'm sure it is for most brides.  What drew me his work was Steve's effortless talent for creating whimsical portraits.  He not only caught every moment of my wedding day, but honestly kept me smiling throughout the entire night and for that I am eternally grateful. You will not regret this investment! Your photos are all you have after the wedding day is over. Make sure you chose a team that gives you what you deserve, make sure that team is Studio 41!

2015-02-11T14:53:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Mariam, thank you so much for your kind words. From the time we all met until the end of your wedding day, I kept thinking, this couple is amazing and I am happy to have been part of their special day. And I am... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Calla G

Where do I even begin?! Steve was the first vendor I booked for my wedding. I knew I wanted to have him as my photographer even before I got engaged! Steve and Sam made us and our bridal party so comfortable. We had a blast and could not stop laughing the whole day. We also used... Read More Studio 41 for our videography and the crew that came along with that were awesome as well! Not only did Steve make it fun for us, you could tell he has such a passion for what he does. It's truly incredible how he can bring his and his clients visions to life in such a creative way.I would recommend Studio 41 to anyone and everyone. Worth every penny! Thank you Steve and the whole crew for making our day that much more amazing!

2017-09-18T22:00:49 Response from the vendor

Hi Calla, It was such a pleasure and an honor to have been part of your special day. It could not have been more of a perfect wedding. From your AMAZING dress to the venues, and the weather. It all came together beautifully and my... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Olivia V

We are beyond thankful to have met Steve from Studio41Photography . My brother got married 2 months before me and when we saw Steve's enthusiasm and passion for what he does and of course how AMAZING their photos turned out we just HAD to have him for our wedding photos. We are... Read More so grateful for everything he did for us and we are SO happy with our photos! We had a blast and felt so comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and & I recommend him 110%, and will continue to use his services for the other big milestones in our lives as husband and wife! You will not be disappointed! Steve thank you so so much from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Kelly P

I am so happy we had the opportunity to work with Steve and Sam during our wedding! What a fantastic team! They were amazing with our family and bridal party. They helped make the day go very smoothly and were very accommodating. They had us laughing the whole day. I can't wait... Read More to see the album and finished products :) Steve also shot our engagement sessions and the pictures turned out fantastic! We love Studio 41 and HIGHLY recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Olivia K

I don't even know where to begin! Studio 41 was one of the most amazing vendors to work with. Steve and his crew were phenomenal, and made our big day that much more special. I am so happy that we had the honor of having them shoot and film our big day, and I HIGHLY recommend... Read More every couple to do the same.. you definitely will NOT be disappointed. I have nothing but amazing things to say about them. The whole bridal party fell in love with Steve and his crew and just loved their personalities and sense of humor. Besides the fact that they are amazing individuals to be around, the pictures they produce are even more amazing. Once again, we are very happy that we had Studio 41 shoot and film our wedding, and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way! YOU GUYS ROCK!

2017-09-08T21:56:28 Response from the vendor

Olivia, where to begin. From day one, you made myself and my company feel so special to be part of your day. It usually works the opposite. You and Joe are by far one of the most amazing couple that we have worked with. You... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Paige S

I don't even know how to begin to describe our experience with the Studio 41 team. My husband and I had interviewed at least 6 photographers and every time I just left feeling that we weren't blown away. When I first saw Studio 41's pictures, they really spoke for themselves. I... Read More immediately called Steve and I was instantly sold. Not only were his photographs incredible, but he was so easy to talk to and knew exactly what we wanted. We booked with Studio 41 before even meeting in person. I cannot even describe how happy we are that we chose Studio 41 to capture our day. I was nervous about having someone follow me around all day taking my picture, but we felt like Steve and Sam were one of the group! Our bridal party and families loved working with them and they truly made our day so enjoyable. They captured all of our special moments. Steven and Sam both really go out of their way to make sure your pictures are incredible. Steve has an absolute gift in his ability to capture perfect photos. When he sent us our finished pictures, I was completely blown away. I felt the pictures really filled us in on all the little things about our day that we missed. There isn't a single picture we didn't like! I cannot recommend the Studio 41 team enough! I believe that choosing the photographer for your wedding is the most important decision throughout the process, and we are so happy we chose Studio 41!

2017-09-08T21:53:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Paige, THANK YOU so very much for these amazing words about our studio. Sam and I had a wonderful time working with you, Brandon and everyone else there. We truly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to let us capture the amazing wedding you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Katie M

Our wedding day was a dream come true thanks to Steve and his team!! Steve was amazing to work with right from the start. From the day my husband and I met Steve he won us over with his huge personality. It's one of a kind. He makes the whole process seamless and even... Read More entertaining. My husband hates taking pictures and felt so comfortable and actually enjoyed getting engagements pictures done because of Steve. He definitely has a unique eye and artistic ability to capture the most beautiful photographs. The week of the wedding, the weather kept changing and said rain all day, which Steve assured me wouldn’t matter and that the pics would still be amazing. The pictures turned out to be even better than we could have ever imagined. Steve even brought an extra photographer for extra hands last minute just to make sure he could capture every angle possible. I don't know ANY company who would do that or work as hard as he did and does. He truly is one of kind and we highly recommend him to anyone! He will not disappoint! The way Steve and his brother Sam work together is truly a gift. They work very hard to get every single photo you ask for in such a small amount of time. By the time we got back to the reception, Steve had our slideshow already up and running for all of our guests to see during the whole evening. He was able to show photos from that day on the slide show for all our guests to see and let me tell you it was one of our favorite parts of the whole wedding day. The photos were indescribable and had all of our guests attention the entire night. Our wedding day was perfect because of Steve and his team and we cannot thank them enough for making our day so special.

2017-09-08T21:50:54 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, we truly appreciate the amazing words you have said about us on this amazing review. We had so much and enjoyed every bit of your wedding. From the getting ready to the amazing church and outdoor locations, not to mention the wonderful emotion... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Ashley F

Words can't fully describe the gratitude my husband and I have for Steve and Sam! From our very first consultation up until our wedding day and even after, Steve has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is a master at his craft and his work speaks for itself. The attention... Read More to detail he has, guarantees beautiful work. Our engagement session along with our wedding day session remained effortless and enjoyable which was great for us as we are not naturals with the camera. We felt extremely comfortable and confident with Steve and Sam's ability and are truly blessed to have had both of them share a part of our special day. The perfect amount of professionalism, charisma and fun that Steve and Sam exuded really helped relieve me and my husband of all our tension and anxiety on the big day. I would recommend them 1000 times over for anyone who will listen, these gentlemen are the best in the business!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jillian B

Steve and his staff at Studio 41 are truly incredible to work with. For our engagement shoot, it had been pouring rain the ENTIRE day & didn't look like it was going to clear. Steve texted us to see if we wanted to reschedule or take our chances, we decided to go for it & I... Read More thank god that we didn't reschedule! The rain did stop (eventually) but our engagement photos while it was raining turned out incredible! They were our favorite pictures from our engagement shoot and Steve made the entire experience of shooting in the rain a blast. I have received so many compliments on how unique and beautiful our engagement pictures are and I couldn't agree any more! Our wedding day turned out to be perfect and that had a lot to do with Studio 41! Steve knew exactly how to make myself, and everyone else comfortable as if we have known him for years, he kept us all laughing the entire day/night. We went downtown to take our bridal party & couples shots and they turned out AMAZING!! Just like our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures are so unique which makes them mean even more to us. Studio 41 captured all the important moments of our wedding day and more, they took shots that we didn't even know about but are now in love with! I am so happy we chose Studio 41 photography as our wedding photographer. They were able to give us the best memories of our wedding day that we will cherish forever. We will be calling Steve for sure when it's time for maternity/baby photos! Thank you so much for everything Steve!!!!

2017-09-08T21:44:26 Response from the vendor

Hi Jillian, thank you so much for this WONDERFUL review. I am honored to have been part of your day as well as my team. You and Josh are incredible and we cannot wait to be part of your future events.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Dayna D

Steve, Sam, and Jason were amazing! We had photo and video all day and they made the most of every second they had to take amazing pictures to make sure they had every shot they needed. Steve is so easy to work with if I had any problems I could just text him and he was so... Read More flexible with plans he was always making sure everything was happening the way I wanted it to. Highly highly recommend him he is the absolute BEST!

2017-08-04T12:19:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this great review Dayna. We had an awesome time with you, Nick and the families. We are honored and very much appreciate the opportunity to have been part of your big day. We hope to see you in future events.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Rachel B

Steve and Sam went WAY above and beyond our expectations! Steve has such an eye. He can turn anything into the most beautiful shot. They make the whole experience so comfortable and fun. My husband isn't overly comfortable taking photos, and these guys had him feeling like a... Read More super model. They make it feel so effortless! I was honestly blown away. Not only are they incredibly talented, but were genuinely fun people to spend time with on our big day. They kept us laughing during times when we were feeling stressed or nervous. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone. Worth every penny! We will cherish these pictures forever. Thank you thank you!!

2017-07-19T10:58:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for this wonderful review about our studio. We appreciate the kind words and are honored to have worked with you, Mike, and your families on your gorgeous Lovett hall wedding. We can't wait to see you in future events.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Stephanie W

Steve and Sam did such an incredible job on our wedding photos! Steve also did our engagement photos and he did an amazing job! We are so happy that we chose Studio 41 for our wedding day and we would recommend them to anyone! Steve is so nice and fun to work with, he made us... Read More feel relaxed and we all had a fun time together! Thank you Studio 41!!!

2017-07-06T20:42:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Stephanie, your wedding was beautiful, inside and out. From the people (you, Trevor and all the family) to the church and hall, was beautiful and we thank you for this amazing review and the kind words about our studio. We hope to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Christine N

There are no words that describe the professionalism, creativity, pizzaz, dedication and pure awesomeness of Steve and his Studio 41 Photography team! They captured all of our requests, and came up with artistic shots that I would never have imagined in a million years! Steve... Read More kept us laughing the entire time at our engagement shoot and his team kept our families and bridal party at ease and care-free during the 12 hours they worked with us! No one compares and thank you for everything!

2017-07-06T20:41:23 Response from the vendor

Hi Christine, Thank you, thank you for this amazing review. My team and I were honored to have worked with you and Will and we hope to be part of your future events. Studio 41,

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Melanie R

Steve and his team were phenomenal to work with! By far the best choice we made as all of our important moments were captured, from the spectacular engagement shoot to my special day. His talent, passion and enthusiasm definitely reflects in his work. Looking back, I am so glad... Read More we hired Studio 41! Our wedding would have not been the same without his support, guidance, and AMAZING photos.

2017-06-09T12:54:17 Response from the vendor

Hi Melanie, we can't thank you enough for this amazing review. It is truly heartfelt and you and Kurt deserve nothing but the best. We wish you the best in everything you do in life and can't wait to be part of any future events... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Samantha B

We cannot say enough good things about Steve and Studio 41. Hiring Steve was by far the best decision we could have made for our wedding day. Not only are our photos absolutely amazing, but Steve and Alvin (his assistant photographer) kept us both on time throughout the day.... Read More They were with us from 11 am to about 10 pm, and even after a lot of chaos on wedding day, they remained positive and easy going, yet very professional. They were so much fun to work with and the photos we have received so far were AMAZING! Highly highly recommended!

2017-06-09T12:53:18 Response from the vendor

Hi Samantha, Thank you, thank you so much for this wonderful review. It means so much and we had a wonderful time working with you and Josh. Truly a wonderful couple.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Heidi F

There are no words that accurately describe what it was like working with Steve and everyone at Studio 41. Amazing, fantastic, and outstanding just don't do them justice. They did the photography and videography for our wedding on April 30, 2017 at the Colony Club and were... Read More unbelievable to work with. Such professionalism and hustle, not to mention fun to work with and REALLY know their stuff! We live in Los Angeles and have worked with several photographers and film professionals in the entertainment industry and Steve and the crew at Studio 41 blow them all away. The photos we have seen thus far have been unbelievable and we can't wait for the rest. My new husband and I will definitely be back for another shoot with them in the future next time we are in Michigan to see family. Thank you guys for everything! You really are the best.

2017-05-23T10:05:53 Response from the vendor

Heidi, we truly, truly appreciate your wonderful words about our company. Your wedding was elegant, and beautiful all at once. We loved working with you and Jeff. Can't wait to do the second shoot and to hopefully, one day come to LA and hang out... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Heba O

We had wonderful vendors for our wedding, but Steve by far exceeded our expectations. It's rare to find a vendor for your wedding that you trust from day one. He took professionalism to a whole new level... from educating us on the process, to meeting w/ us to go over very fine... Read More details. Very very talented, his eye for color and detail is unreal. He has a unique way of putting us at ease (we're both camera shy). If you're looking for a professional photographer with talent and personality for your wedding, this is your guy! Thank you for all you've done Steve!

2017-04-23T22:06:38 Response from the vendor

Hi Heba, thank you so much for the amazing and wonderful review. We truly appreciate the kind words and you and James are a pleasure to work with. We hope to see you in future events. CONGRATS!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Riham H

Words escape me!!!!!! Literally the single smartest decision my fiancé and I made during our wedding planning was booking Steve & the Studio 41 crew for photography and videography!!!!!! First and foremost, their work is so timeless and flawless! Steve has a way of making... Read More everything look and feel so natural and not "staged". Secondly, and most importantly to me, they made my wedding day so stress free! They handled all of my relatives trying to pull them in 100 directions to take random pictures so professionally! Steve personally made sure I kept my cool and I never felt like I was under too much pressure and kept everything fun and made the time fly by! Lastly........ my pictures and video... UNREAL!!!!!! It all looks like something out of a magazine/movie. I've never seen pictures and video look so natural yet so artistic. He truly is an artist! I have received nonstop compliments from all of my wedding guests about how amazing and professional and great my photo/video team was!! My pictures are more than I could have ever asked for and I cannot wait to see the full wedding video.... like I said, the single best decision we made was booking with Studio 41 for our wedding & engagement session... I can't thank you guys enough!!!!

2017-04-08T16:45:40 Response from the vendor

Hi Riham, I can't thank you enough about this amazing review. It means the world and we can't wait to work on the album and to blow you away with the highlight reel. Thank you very much for the kind words and I look forward... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Sally T

Words can't explain how amazing Steve and his crew were! Best decision we made was choosing studio 41. Awesome pictures. Amazing quality and they truly care about their clients.

2017-04-08T16:44:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for this amazing review Kristina, we can't wait to see you in future events!!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Stacey S

I love love Steve!! He's really is the best. There is no one better than him! His team is awesome too they keep you relaxed and having fun and laughing. My pictures are absolutely beautiful!

2017-04-08T15:24:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Stacey. We loved working with you and Dan on your wedding day as well. We hope to see you in future events.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Krystina S

Steve is extremely talented and very funny. My husband and I loved working with him. He was very professional and had personality to go along with it!! We had an engagement session that looked so beautiful. He had several ideas to make every picture we took was romantic and... Read More classy. We love ya , Steve!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Rehan Y

I’m not sure how many grooms get on the Knot and write reviews so I hope my review goes to show how much my wife and I enjoyed working with Steve (she reviewed him as well). We had a 2 day wedding and the best vendor we worked with hands down was Steve. On the first day we had... Read More the pleasure of working with Steve and his brother Sam. Sam came to take pictures of me getting ready while Steve went to my wife’s house. Sam was an absolute delight to work with and made the process enjoyable. My family loved him! After we got to the venue, Sam and Steve got to work together. My wife and I went to a nearby park to take pictures after the ceremony and that’s where I saw Steve’s genius in photography. He’s always looking for the next best shot. He’s also very efficient and takes high quality shots in no time. We flew through a shot list we had made for family pics. On the second day of our wedding, we had only Steve and boy did he do a fabulous job. He knows exactly where to take pictures, the best angle, and the best lighting. He understands different cultures and is in tune with people’s preferences. It doesn’t matter if you’re American, Italian, Chaldean, Indian, Pakistani; Steve knows what you want without you having to tell him. Not only did Steve take wonderful pictures, he made sure our events ran on time. It was like having a wedding planner and photographer in one! He sent us a few pictures a day after our wedding and I couldn’t believe how beautiful the unedited pictures looked. Steve’s goal is to make sure he takes a perfect shot so that it doesn’t need editing and this showed in the pictures we received. Wedding photos are the most important part of a wedding because they keep the memories of that special day alive forever. If you want to have that special moment captured in the best possible way, Steve and his team are the way to go. We are excited to work with Steve again in the future. Thanks brother!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Natasha D

I need more stars to select. Steve and his brother Sam were the absolute best part of my wedding. My wedding was 2 days long and we spent so many hours with them. My entire family had so much fun working with them that after the second day was over we missed them terribly.... Read More Get ready to see the most amazing photos of your entire life. We placed a few unedited pics on facebook and our phones and emails have been coming in like crazy from all over asking us where we found this photographer. To quote my dad, the father of the bride "the photographer was the star of the show after the bride and groom". He makes every person feel so special, doesn't miss even one photo op and is so kind and patient with my elderly relatives. Steve also helped keep me on schedule for both of my busy days. He made sure we were on time and helped us get through both days while still having a blast. Steve and Sam became part of the family. Get ready to be on magazines because these pictures are so amazing, we are submitting them to as many publications as we can.