Studio 66 LLC

Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana & beyond!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

9017 Reading Rd., Cincinnati, OH Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana & beyond! (513) 871-7960

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Tammy B

Mark and Vickie did an amazing job! The pictures turned out so good, and they were great to work with! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Heather H

Mark and Vickie are amazing! Their work is spectacular and they couldn't be more pleasant to work with!! We will be recommending them to anyone we can. They helped our wedding day stay on track, the transition for pictures was seamless, and they captured every memory we asked... Read More for or had in mind...and then some !! We are so happy that we had the chance to work with them. Our pictures were even more beautiful then we thought they would be! They made it easy for us to remember every detail of our special day!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Courtney W

Mark and Vickie made our wedding day amazing! They made sure things were organized, that we were on time, and kept us laughing and smiling all day! They gave us the best gift of all, our beautiful photos to cherish for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Crystal Y

Studio 66 was by far one of the best things we chose for our wedding day. Their professionalism and organization was top notch. To top it all off, our pictures are beautiful. So glad we have these wonderful photos to look at for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Meghan J

We are so blessed we decided to choose Studio 66 (Mark and Vickie) for our wedding photographers. Not only did our photos turn out amazing but both Mark and Vickie really made my husband and I feel comfortable on our wedding day. They went above and beyond for us to capture that... Read More perfect picture or moment and I can't possibly thank them enough! They impressed us time and time again. What stood out to me was that Mark and Vickie stayed an extra hour doing our wedding when they were supposed to be done. They wanted to get a few extra shots that they knew were important to us. They truly are dedicated to photography and cared about us. Thank you so much again for all the memories you captured for us on our wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Meghan J

All I can say is that I was blown away with how much effort they put in to my wife's and Is pictures. Vickie and Mark made me feel incredibly comfortable the day of the wedding and their work is incrediable! I am so happy we had them as our photographers!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Callie P

From the very beginning of the wedding planning adventure, Mark and Vickie were a wonderful vendor and ally to have. They are very experienced wedding photographers and they were very helpful with any questions that we had. Throughout the planning process, Mark and Vickie were... Read More quick to answer any questions we had and sat down with us a few times to discuss the details. They even drove an hour to scope out our venue before our final meetings. They were expertly prepared for our big day, which definitely put me at ease. In the past six moths since our wedding, I have looked through our wedding and engagement pictures countless times, each time finding a new favorite. I am thrilled with the pictures in both collections. Mark and Vickie created a wonderful mixture of candid shots and posed photographs for both our engagement session and the wedding day. I am so thankful for the wonderful job Mark and Vickie did at capturing our personalities and love for each other in both sessions. I am also thankful for the wonderful pictures we have of our special day.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Natalie G

We couldn’t possibly say enough good things about Vickie & Mark! They are both immeasurably creative, professional, personable and talented. We knew from the very beginning that we made the best possible choice when it came to our wedding photographers. As soon as we saw the... Read More proofs from our engagement shoot, my future mother-in-law quipped, “You’re definitely having these same photographers for your wedding, right?” We worked with Vickie & Mark directly throughout every step of the process. No worries about substitutes or various “teams” like you find with some mega-studios, where you never really know what, or who, you are going to get. We had a non-traditional wedding, and when you’re a little out of the ordinary, it’s easy to worry about finding a photographer (or any other vendor) that will understand your vision. Mark & Vickie listened and really understood our needs and the style of our ceremony as well as working within a venue & schedule that was more than a little “outside the box.” We are absolutely in awe of our photos and so thrilled to be able to share the link to our online proofs with our friends and family already.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Jordan D

Mark and Vickie are absolutely wonderful to work with! Very personable and professional. We had so much fun and the pictures are beautiful!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Sarah A

Absolutely hands down my most FAVORITE vendor that I hired for my wedding. They are organized, give you exactly what you want, make helpful suggestions, take beautiful photos and REALLY make you feel comfortable on what can be a very stressful day. I had a lot of specific... Read More photos I wanted with my wedding and they got them ALL for me. I can't stress how amazing Mark and Vickie are and I have since referred them to 3 other people! I HIGHLY recommend these two amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Lindsey F

Mark and Vickie are amazing! They were so wonderful to work with, very flexible understanding and have such a great eye for posing with photos. They captured some wonderful moments at our wedding including my husbands reaction to me coming down the aisle - absolutely... Read More priceless! I can't express enough how breathtaking their albums are. My wedding album turned out fantastic and I am beyond please.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Craig D

Vickie and Mark were a great hire for our wedding. They were easily the best vendor we chose. Our Photo's turned out great and they were very accommodating.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Tony F

Studio 66 are the best photographers! They did such a great job planning and executing and all the photos turned out great. The photos and photo album exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Dana S

Studio 66 was perfect for our wedding. Mark and Vickie arrived early and got right to work. They were awesome. They knew exactly how to set everyone up for photos and where to be. They are both so friendly and never made me feel awkward. We met with them a few times before the... Read More wedding to prepare for the big day. They are very organized. They are such friendly people and made my day so great. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing their photos are!! Perfect isn't enough to describe their work. They are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Taylor T

They were AWESOME! They were very personalble and super easy to get along with. They were always there when I needed a photo of something special while still getting photos of the entire event. Couldnt have asked for a better pair of photographers.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Kayla K

If you’re looking for a photographer for ANYTHING, especially for your wedding, Studio 66 should be your pick! We loved working with Mark & Vickie! They are so talented and really captured every little moment perfectly! They made everyone feel so comfortable taking pictures and... Read More were great at capturing the candid shots that mean so much! We had a great time getting to know them during our engagement shoot and that really helped them get to know us to capture all of the important little details during our wedding. Plus, the proofs were ready for us to view as we were returning from our honeymoon two weeks later! They are very talented photographers who are passionate about what they do and it shows in their work!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Mark and Vickie at studio 66 did such an amazing job capturing our forever moments during our Jamaica wedding. They are both extremely talented photographers that came well equipped for capturing all of the excitement and beauty of our experiences from the welcome dinner through... Read More the wedding reception. We couldn’t be happier with the quality of our photographs and how easy it has been to work with Mark and Vickie throughout the process. They are fun, genuine, good people who made the whole process easy; fostering a lifelong friendship in the process. We plan on using their talents for all of our important events and professional photos in the future. Go with studio 66 to capture your precious life moments! You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Kristina L

I was very nervous about choosing a photographer for our wedding. I looked a few different places and then I met Mark and Vicki at a bridal show. They were so personable and very helpful. I decided to meet with them and at that moment I knew they would be perfect for our... Read More wedding day! They made our day even more special and captured exactly what we wanted. They went above and beyond to give us a wonderful experience!!! I would definitely recommend Studio 66 LLC!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Holly O

Mark and Vickie recently shot our wedding in April and were truly great to work with. They're very personable and professional people to work with and made it easy from the beginning. Whether it be the fun, relaxed engagement shoot to planning the details of our wedding, they... Read More were there to help guide us and capture the moments of our special day. My wife, Holly, and I would recommend them and their services to any couple that values incredible pictures, while maintaining a laidback but prompt attitude throughout the entire process. Thanks guys! -David

Reviewed on 2/05/2016 Amanda T

You will love mark and Vickie! They haven't even photographed our wedding yet but meeting with them is awesome! They develop a relationship with you and want to get to know you before the wedding. I loved that they sent us a Xmas card.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Katie B

Mark and Vickie are fantastic, professional photographers who were there to guide us every step of the way from engagement photos to family photos on our wedding day. They have tremendous expertise and are a joy to work with. Even our guests were commenting on how great they... Read More were!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Tori M

My husband and I were very impressed with all our pictures - wedding and engagment! They were very flexible in the traveling we had to do on our wedding day from location to location. They kept us on a strict timeline which helped us not be late!! Very personable and was able... Read More to not make us feel awkward (as we already are when it comes to posed pictures)! We would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Stacy S

Our relationship with Mark and Vicki started by us winning an engagement shoot at a bridal show. We were not sure exactly what we were looking for in a photographer other than we wanted a more journalistic approach. We also knew that we didn't have a lot of money in our budget... Read More but photography was very important to us. After interviewing a few other photographers that were recommended to us and not hearing what we wanted or too high of a price we decided to move forward with the free engagement shoot. The engagement photos turned out amazing, Vicki and Mark were really flexible in meeting times and easy to get ahold of through email which was the easiest method for us. I was a little nervous being that I am not normally in front of the camera they were great at giving direction but also allowing us to be ourselves. I felt completely comfortable! After the shoot they sent us an email with a link to the photos online. We were able to order prints directly from there. This process was extremely fast! After looking at the photos we met with them again in person to pick our package for the wedding. For us a printed album was really important. Since we couldn't afford to have a videographer we knew that having our photos printed professionally in a really nice album was a priority. A lot of other photographers we interviewed didn't offer albums and were more expensive. Before the big day Vicki and Mark had a payment system, which made the process less financially stressful. They helped provide us with a day of timeline that we could share with our other vendors. They also helped pick places to get our photos taken on the big day! They showed up early for our first look and helped arrange a new spot to meet since there was an unexpected festival. The whole day was perfect, many members of our wedding party and family mentioned to us how amazing Mark and Vicki were. At one point they were holding drinks and directing our very large family into a group shot. The next moment they were getting a bandaid for my sister. Now that is what I call full service. Honestly if you want your day to go smoothly with no worries you couldn't pick better photographers than Vicki and Mark. After the big day we went on our honeymoon with stories from other couples of waiting months to see their big day photos so we had no expectations. But we were surprised when our photos were uploaded online before we even made it home from our honeymoon. THEY ARE GORGEOUS!! I can't get over how they captured every moment of our day and made it look so beautiful! They even posted a blog with some photos so we could share them with all of our friends and family! Next steps include picking our favorites and getting our album set up. Feel free to take a look at their website and look at their blog post of our wedding (Wedding of Matt and Stacy)!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Mark and Vickie were awesome to work with for our wedding. Our pictures turned out amazing. They were involved in every single detail that we wanted and it was more like working with friends than someone we had just met a few times. Would recommend 100%.

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Samantha L

The Photographer was one of our most important vendors on our list. We picked Mark and Vickie to be apart of our big day next June. Our engagement pictures were so much fun and turned out amazing! They have been very helpful recommending things/people to us! Excited to see what... Read More they will do for our wedding pictures!!!