Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

605 West Broadway, Granville, OH (740) 587-3515

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Hannah K

"An Artiflora wedding is a distinctive, artistic event beginning with the bridal bouquet — the centerpiece of a gorgeous wedding." From the Artiflora website European trained floral artist, Evelyn designed pieces that fit the character of the wedding and my daughter, the... Read More bride's, personality. She included natural elements which highlighted the berries, flowers and greenery. Evelyn shared the history of the designs with us, which was amazing. Her arrangements and bouquets truly are a work of art.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Hannah K

"An Artiflora wedding is a distinctive, artistic event beginning with the bridal bouquet — the centerpiece of a gorgeous wedding." from her website Floral Artist, Evelyn worked with us to design pieces that spoke to the character of the wedding and the personality of my... Read More daughter, the bride. Her bouquet incorporated natural elements which showcased the berries, blooms and greenery that were included. Evelyn's attention to detail and European floral training were just what we were looking for; Artiflora is extraordinary!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Lisa P

Evelyn's designs for my wedding were exceptional and completely unique. She worked with me and my mother through every step of the process, where she was intuitive enough to discern our hopes for an eclectic yet elegant style from the very start. She incorporated the event space... Read More into her work, which even included floral chandeliers! She is thoughtful, and works tirelessly to bring your vision to light while she enhances it. The value of her work is well worth the price tag.