We Tell LOVE Stories

We are Derrick and Aly Bash – best friends, husband and wife, and artists for life. We’re glad you found us! Photographing weddings is our PASSION. Every detail, every moment, and every emotion of your wedding day is another page in your love story. Let us illustrate it. Contact us today!

Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

4747 Hatfield Street, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 417-3352

BEST Wedding Photographers in Pittsburgh!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Lia

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Aly and Derrick Bash. We met with several other wedding photographers before meeting the Bash's, and we knew from the second we stepped into their Southside loft office that they were a perfect match for us. They're just about the... Read More happiest, most friendly people ever and instantly made us feel comfortable. Our engagement session was FREEZING, but Aly and Derrick had smiles the entire time and didn't stop until we got every shot we wanted...including running all over the North Shore with our 8 month old puppy. On our wedding day, both of them made me feel calm and beautiful and gently kept us on schedule the whole day. They captured every moment but were never intrusive and we could not be happier with our images! Aly is incredibly organized and made sure we had every shot on our list in addition to AMAZING shots with our bridal party and a ton of fun candids. We can't recommend Aly and Derrick highly enough!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Janice K

Loved them!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Danielle D

Alyson & Derrick Bash are not only wonderful photographers, but truly wonderful people. As photographers, their style is very beautiful and I can't help but love their attention to detail. As people, they are genuine, and can make any shoot fun and comfortable. They did my... Read More engagement and wedding photos, and I have gotten so many compliments!!! Not only did they take fantastic photos the day of my wedding, they were like close friends hanging out all day. Alyson even helped me get into my dress when I was having a dress crisis. You cannot go wrong with Studio Bash!!! Thank you both for everything, honestly you are great individuals and it was inspiring to witness you both as a husband and wife team.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lindsay R

Derrick and Aly Bash are a one of a kind duo and I highly recommend them to anyone searching for talented photographers. They make a fabulous team and are both extremely passionate, talented and hard working. We fortunately chose them as our wedding photographers and we are... Read More beyond satisfied with the outcome. Through the entire wedding process we were able to get ahold of them when questions arose, they kept us on time on the day of, made us feel comfortable and most importantly they captured every special moment of our wedding day perfectly! They are very thorough and detail orientated. We look forward to working with them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara K

Derrick and Aly were a total joy to work with for our wedding! Immediately upon talking with Aly the first time, I felt so at ease- and Studio Bash did not disappoint! They were wonderful about working with our own special requests and "vision," but also had great... Read More recommendations that we knew we could trust. They made the entire process pain-free and FUN! You will feel as if you are their only couple and yours is their favorite wedding ever- and this speaks not to the kind of professionals they are, but is more a testament to the kind of people they are- genuine, caring, dedicated artists. Calling them one of our vendors just isn't fair... Derrick and Aly became our friends. We hope they will be by our side capturing all our big moments to come!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Krysten J

Derrick and Aly are awesome! We loved working with them and would recommend them to everyone! They're super personable, down to earth, and really take the time to get to know you as a couple. We loved their signature planning session; it really helped us to get all the shots we... Read More wanted on the big day! A big thank you to them for creating memories for us that will last a lifetime :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katherine P

Aly and Derrick are the best! They are the sweetest people. My husband and I aren't big into PDA so I thought our "alone pics" would be awkward but Aly and Derrick made us feel so relaxed and captured beautiful pictures and all the moments that were most important to me. I... Read More would definitely recommend them to anyone and plan to use them again in the future (when we have a worthy occasion )!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Carolyn S

Aly and Derrick were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! From the moment we met them my husband and I knew that they were going to make our wedding day perfect. Aly and Derrick are extremely professional and experienced and made us feel comfortable throughout the... Read More entire process which allowed us to relax and enjoy the day. I couldn't have been happier with the photos from our engagement session and our wedding. We had so much fun with them and genuinely missed them being around after our big day. They had never done a traditional Jewish wedding before but both Aly and Derrick jumped right in and had no problems catching every moment. I can't wait to have another reason to use their services! I highly recommend Studio Bash!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Juliana B

Absolutely perfect!!! We could not have made a better choice for our wedding. From the very beginning Derrick and Aly were there to help us every step of the way. The engagement session was an absolutely perfect practice and the pictures were beautiful. I was so confident going... Read More into the day that Derrick and Aly would capture every moment perfectly and they absolutely did!! The end product was absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on our hundreds of pictures. We would recommend them to absolutely any one of their wedding day. Most importantly they made us both feel comfortable and helped us get the most out of our memories. Thank you so much for capturing our day! This was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Casaundra D

Derrick and Aly were amazing! We had our original photographer fall through last minute and ended up booking Derrick and Aly with only a little less than 2 months before our wedding. They were reliable, accommodating, trustworthy and the nicest and easiest people to work... Read More with. They love what they do and they care about their clients and that is what truly matters in this business. They put their hearts into your day to make it special. They were also able to squeeze in an engagement picture session with us one month out and get us the proofs with enough time for us to have them printed to be displayed at the wedding. I honestly went into the wedding day feeling so confident in them. It took so much stress off of my plate because I had complete trust in them. They were also very organized, so they were a guide for us throughout the day. They did a great job of keeping us on schedule throughout the day. They were fun and great to work with! We are so blessed that they were able to be our photographers that day and we give them the highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I'm a little nervous writing this review, because I'm not sure anything I say can do them justice! Of all the decisions for the wedding, we are most proud of choosing Aly and Derrick as our photographers! My husband and I met with several people prior- when we finished our... Read More initial meeting with them and left, my husband and I immediately just looked at each other, smiled, and said "YUP. we. NEED. them!" Aly and Derrick are extremely thoughtful, precise, flexible, and organized. They did a wonderful job from the start. From our first meeting, all the way until after the wedding, I never had a SINGLE worry with them. They take the time to meet and go over every detail to make sure your day stays on track, smooth, and most importantly,enjoyable. Communication with them is extremely easy and my questions were always promptly answered. Our pictures were stunning, and I can't wait to work with them again in the future! Not only are they a talented couple, but they are an absolute JOY to be around!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Michelle H

Derrick and Aly were such a great team to work with. They made both our engagement session and weddinf day such a blast. We could't ask for a better photoghrapher team and we are so pleased with the photos. They really helped capture the right moments that we will never forget.... Read More Totally recommend them to anyone who js getting married or just looking for a photo session.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel H

Aly and Derrick are fantastic to work with! They are very flexible, time-efficient, and super organized. They truly captured all of the special moments from our wedding day and the photos are beautiful! We highly recommend working with Studio Bash not just for the photos, but... Read More for the wonderful experience as well!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren Y

If you are looking for the perfect photographers for your wedding, Derrick and Aly are it! They are extremely organized, thoughtful in planning the day (even help to pick the perfect setting for pictures if you are having trouble deciding), responsive to any questions, and... Read More professional. Our wedding was in early November and we wanted to have fall foliage in our pictures. By that point, mostly all the leaves were gone. Derrick and Aly went out of their way to check out some local parks the week of our wedding to make sure there were still leaves! Very much appreciated when so much other planning is going on. On top of that, they made are bridal party feel comfortable and were fun to hang out with taking the pictures. I have received endless comments on the quality as well. To me, your photographers are one of the most important aspects to choose for your wedding. I would highly recommend studio bash! Thanks for everything Derrick and Aly ! -Joe and Lauren B.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jennifer H

Aly and Derrick are the best and no words can express how each of them helped to make my rainy wedding day go smoother. Both of them go above and beyond and are really fun to work with. It was important to us that our photographers fit in with our crowd and be... Read More comfortable-there is nothing better than your vendors being a part of the experience all the while conducting professional services. When we met them we knew they were going to be able to provide memories for us in pictures. We know we'll be using them for future family photos not only because of the quality of photos they provide and the services themselves but also because it's just so relaxed and calm being around them!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Rachel T

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I wish I could give them a thousand stars as a review! I cannot say enough good things about Aly and Derrick! From the moment I first met with them I was put at ease! They are professional and really listen to what you want for your day. We planned... Read More EVERY picture which was a lot of work while doing it but the day went so smooth because of their impeccable planning. I was FLOORED by the pictures I received that went on the blog. They are amazing! I honestly look at them as least once a day. I recommend these two to anyone in the Pittsburgh area who is looking to have phenomenal wedding photos taken, or any photos for that matter!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

A superb, professional, affable business. Derrick and Aly Bash ARE the photographers you want to hire in the greater Pittsburgh area. I say those words with the utmost confidence. The entire wedding day was a pleasurable experience and the results speak for themselves. The key... Read More to their success is taking the time to build a relationship with the client. I never felt uncomfortable from our first meeting to the last photograph. Studio Bash did not disappoint in any aspect of the photographic process. Thank you for a flawless day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kayleigh F

Studio Bash is the best! From the moment my husband and I met with Aly and Derrick, we knew they were perfect for us. It's so apparent that they love what they do. We had a limited time frame between the ceremony and reception, but they were so organized and efficient that we... Read More still managed to get every picture we wanted. They captured so many moments that I didn't get to see during the busy day. The pictures came out better than we could've ever imagined. I would highly recommend Studio Bash!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Aly and Derrick are Wonderful!! They are very organized and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted! The pictures turned out beautiful and we are very happy with everything! Thanks again Studio Bash!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I couldn't rave about Studio Bash any more! Aly and Derrick are not only awesome photographers, but they are amazing people as well! They did a fantastic job on our wedding photos. What a wonderful way to always look back and cherish our special day! They are down to Earth and... Read More easy to work with. They promptly reply to any questions or concerns. It was supposed to rain all day on our wedding day and Aly made sure to put my mind at ease. I couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out! They are absolutely beautiful and captured every moment of the best day of our lives! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

There was never a question that we wanted Derrick and Aly Bash as our wedding photographers! From the very beginning, we felt completely comfortable with them. Communication was exceptional throughout the entire process. The planning meeting that they had with us the week before... Read More the wedding put my mind at ease, as they went through various shots for the day and explained how everything would flow. They listened intently to what we wanted and helped make our vision come true..and better!! Both Derrick and Aly are very professional and made us (and our guests) comfortable throughout the entire wedding. They were very non-intrusive yet kept us on track so we could get the shots we wanted..plus lots of fun candids! The pictures are above and beyond what we were imagining! You won't regret using Studio Bash as your wedding photographers! I can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Allyson H

Aly and Derrick helped make our wedding day a blast! Their personalities kept it relaxing and they did a wonderful job organizing our large wedding party of 16 people. I cannot say enough great things about their professionalism and how the process easy and fun. To no... Read More surprise, the pictures turned out to be amazing. We definitely recommend Studio Bash!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 James B

Derrick and Aly are professional, insightful and flexible. We are very happy with our photos and the way they helped us manage our day. We highly recommend using Studio Bash for your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Erin H

Great to work with, pictures were beautiful. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Eliza H

When we met Aly and Derrick, I knew that we had to have them as our photographers! I cannot say enough great things about them! We live out of state, so any kind of planning was a little difficult. Aly and Derrick were extremely flexible with scheduling our meetings, which made... Read More the planning process go so much more smoothly than anticipated! During our final meeting a few weeks before the wedding, Aly took at least 2 hours planning out what pictures would be taken, where they would be, and who would be in each one. She was extremely thorough! The day of our wedding couldn't have been more perfect! Aly and Derrick met us at my parents house to start pictures. They were both so kind and personable, that I forgot how nervous I was! After the ceremony, we had about 30 minutes to squeeze in as many photos as possible. Because of their planning and organization, getting all of the photographs in was easy! The rest of the day was seamless! Aly and Derrick were able to catch so many photos of us, the bridal party, and our family/friends. We cannot thank Any and Derrick enough for capturing our special day for us!