We Tell LOVE Stories

We are Derrick and Aly Bash – best friends, husband and wife, and artists for life. We’re glad you found us! Photographing weddings is our PASSION. Every detail, every moment, and every emotion of your wedding day is another page in your love story. Let us illustrate it. Contact us today!

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

4747 Hatfield Street, Pittsburgh, PA (412) 440-7865

BEST Wedding Photographers in Pittsburgh!

Reviewed on 4/12/2015 Lia

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Aly and Derrick Bash. We met with several other wedding photographers before meeting the Bash's, and we knew from the second we stepped into their Southside loft office that they were a perfect match for us. They're just about the... Read More happiest, most friendly people ever and instantly made us feel comfortable. Our engagement session was FREEZING, but Aly and Derrick had smiles the entire time and didn't stop until we got every shot we wanted...including running all over the North Shore with our 8 month old puppy. On our wedding day, both of them made me feel calm and beautiful and gently kept us on schedule the whole day. They captured every moment but were never intrusive and we could not be happier with our images! Aly is incredibly organized and made sure we had every shot on our list in addition to AMAZING shots with our bridal party and a ton of fun candids. We can't recommend Aly and Derrick highly enough!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Mallory S

Aly and Derrick Bash are the best photographers EVER! We had the best experience, from the initial meeting to our wedding day, I cannot say enough! Derrick was always very responsive to emails and Aly is such a talented photographer, the duo can't be beat! I would recommend... Read More them 100% to every couple!

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Jennifer S

ally and derrick are the absolute best!!! besides being such a cute and fun couple, they were so easy to work with and the sneak peek of our photos are insanely beautiful. we got married on a cold february Saturday and they went beyond making sure we got the shots we wanted... Read More while not forcing me to stay out too long in the cold. we l9ve them so much and would no doubt recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Melissa P

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Derrick and Aly. After our first meeting during our engagement session my husband and I both instantly felt a connection with Derrick and Aly. Neither of us typically like getting our pictures taking, however, they truly made it an... Read More enjoyable experience. When it was time for our wedding, we knew that were were in good hands with Derrick and Aly and were not worried in the least about how our pictures would turn out. After receiving both our engagement and wedding pictures, we are both so thrilled with how they turned out. We would recommend them to other couples looking for wedding photographers.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Nikoletta P

My husband and I got married in September, and we are so happy we picked Derrick and Aly to be our photographers. From the very first meeting, we could tell they would be fun to work with, and on the day of our engagement photos, they kept us laughing and smiling for some great... Read More pictures. The day of the wedding, they were very efficient with the bridal party photos, and made sure we got everything done in a timely fashion so that we could enjoy all of the reception. There knowledge of venues was excellent, it rained on the day of our wedding, and they got us to a dry location which ended up providing a background for some very impressive looking photos. Additionally, we saw the final product, and they provided very high quality shots that we will cherish forever. As a couple they are so much fun to work with, and obviously have great chemistry working together. During the wedding/reception, they captured everything perfectly, without ever really being noticed. We absolutely loved working with them, and they took all of the anxiety away from what can be uncomfortable for someone who has never had professional photos taken. We highly recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Becky S

Thanks to Derrick and Aly, my husband and I have the most beautiful memories of our wedding day. Their pictures are beautiful and timeless, and were so fun to work with. They made our wedding day relaxed and fun, and they captured the best moments of our day! I would highly... Read More recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kaitlyn M

Working with Studio Bash was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Derrick & Aly were incredible and the photos turned out beautiful. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Janice K

Loved them!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Danielle D

Alyson & Derrick Bash are not only wonderful photographers, but truly wonderful people. As photographers, their style is very beautiful and I can't help but love their attention to detail. As people, they are genuine, and can make any shoot fun and comfortable. They did my... Read More engagement and wedding photos, and I have gotten so many compliments!!! Not only did they take fantastic photos the day of my wedding, they were like close friends hanging out all day. Alyson even helped me get into my dress when I was having a dress crisis. You cannot go wrong with Studio Bash!!! Thank you both for everything, honestly you are great individuals and it was inspiring to witness you both as a husband and wife team.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Lindsay R

Derrick and Aly Bash are a one of a kind duo and I highly recommend them to anyone searching for talented photographers. They make a fabulous team and are both extremely passionate, talented and hard working. We fortunately chose them as our wedding photographers and we are... Read More beyond satisfied with the outcome. Through the entire wedding process we were able to get ahold of them when questions arose, they kept us on time on the day of, made us feel comfortable and most importantly they captured every special moment of our wedding day perfectly! They are very thorough and detail orientated. We look forward to working with them again in the future!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sara K

Derrick and Aly were a total joy to work with for our wedding! Immediately upon talking with Aly the first time, I felt so at ease- and Studio Bash did not disappoint! They were wonderful about working with our own special requests and "vision," but also had great... Read More recommendations that we knew we could trust. They made the entire process pain-free and FUN! You will feel as if you are their only couple and yours is their favorite wedding ever- and this speaks not to the kind of professionals they are, but is more a testament to the kind of people they are- genuine, caring, dedicated artists. Calling them one of our vendors just isn't fair... Derrick and Aly became our friends. We hope they will be by our side capturing all our big moments to come!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Krysten J

Derrick and Aly are awesome! We loved working with them and would recommend them to everyone! They're super personable, down to earth, and really take the time to get to know you as a couple. We loved their signature planning session; it really helped us to get all the shots we... Read More wanted on the big day! A big thank you to them for creating memories for us that will last a lifetime :)

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katherine P

Aly and Derrick are the best! They are the sweetest people. My husband and I aren't big into PDA so I thought our "alone pics" would be awkward but Aly and Derrick made us feel so relaxed and captured beautiful pictures and all the moments that were most important to me. I... Read More would definitely recommend them to anyone and plan to use them again in the future (when we have a worthy occasion )!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Carolyn S

Aly and Derrick were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! From the moment we met them my husband and I knew that they were going to make our wedding day perfect. Aly and Derrick are extremely professional and experienced and made us feel comfortable throughout the... Read More entire process which allowed us to relax and enjoy the day. I couldn't have been happier with the photos from our engagement session and our wedding. We had so much fun with them and genuinely missed them being around after our big day. They had never done a traditional Jewish wedding before but both Aly and Derrick jumped right in and had no problems catching every moment. I can't wait to have another reason to use their services! I highly recommend Studio Bash!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Juliana B

Absolutely perfect!!! We could not have made a better choice for our wedding. From the very beginning Derrick and Aly were there to help us every step of the way. The engagement session was an absolutely perfect practice and the pictures were beautiful. I was so confident going... Read More into the day that Derrick and Aly would capture every moment perfectly and they absolutely did!! The end product was absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments on our hundreds of pictures. We would recommend them to absolutely any one of their wedding day. Most importantly they made us both feel comfortable and helped us get the most out of our memories. Thank you so much for capturing our day! This was one of the best decisions we made!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Casaundra D

Derrick and Aly were amazing! We had our original photographer fall through last minute and ended up booking Derrick and Aly with only a little less than 2 months before our wedding. They were reliable, accommodating, trustworthy and the nicest and easiest people to work... Read More with. They love what they do and they care about their clients and that is what truly matters in this business. They put their hearts into your day to make it special. They were also able to squeeze in an engagement picture session with us one month out and get us the proofs with enough time for us to have them printed to be displayed at the wedding. I honestly went into the wedding day feeling so confident in them. It took so much stress off of my plate because I had complete trust in them. They were also very organized, so they were a guide for us throughout the day. They did a great job of keeping us on schedule throughout the day. They were fun and great to work with! We are so blessed that they were able to be our photographers that day and we give them the highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

I'm a little nervous writing this review, because I'm not sure anything I say can do them justice! Of all the decisions for the wedding, we are most proud of choosing Aly and Derrick as our photographers! My husband and I met with several people prior- when we finished our... Read More initial meeting with them and left, my husband and I immediately just looked at each other, smiled, and said "YUP. we. NEED. them!" Aly and Derrick are extremely thoughtful, precise, flexible, and organized. They did a wonderful job from the start. From our first meeting, all the way until after the wedding, I never had a SINGLE worry with them. They take the time to meet and go over every detail to make sure your day stays on track, smooth, and most importantly,enjoyable. Communication with them is extremely easy and my questions were always promptly answered. Our pictures were stunning, and I can't wait to work with them again in the future! Not only are they a talented couple, but they are an absolute JOY to be around!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Michelle H

Derrick and Aly were such a great team to work with. They made both our engagement session and weddinf day such a blast. We could't ask for a better photoghrapher team and we are so pleased with the photos. They really helped capture the right moments that we will never forget.... Read More Totally recommend them to anyone who js getting married or just looking for a photo session.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel H

Aly and Derrick are fantastic to work with! They are very flexible, time-efficient, and super organized. They truly captured all of the special moments from our wedding day and the photos are beautiful! We highly recommend working with Studio Bash not just for the photos, but... Read More for the wonderful experience as well!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren Y

If you are looking for the perfect photographers for your wedding, Derrick and Aly are it! They are extremely organized, thoughtful in planning the day (even help to pick the perfect setting for pictures if you are having trouble deciding), responsive to any questions, and... Read More professional. Our wedding was in early November and we wanted to have fall foliage in our pictures. By that point, mostly all the leaves were gone. Derrick and Aly went out of their way to check out some local parks the week of our wedding to make sure there were still leaves! Very much appreciated when so much other planning is going on. On top of that, they made are bridal party feel comfortable and were fun to hang out with taking the pictures. I have received endless comments on the quality as well. To me, your photographers are one of the most important aspects to choose for your wedding. I would highly recommend studio bash! Thanks for everything Derrick and Aly ! -Joe and Lauren B.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jennifer H

Aly and Derrick are the best and no words can express how each of them helped to make my rainy wedding day go smoother. Both of them go above and beyond and are really fun to work with. It was important to us that our photographers fit in with our crowd and be... Read More comfortable-there is nothing better than your vendors being a part of the experience all the while conducting professional services. When we met them we knew they were going to be able to provide memories for us in pictures. We know we'll be using them for future family photos not only because of the quality of photos they provide and the services themselves but also because it's just so relaxed and calm being around them!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Rachel T

Amazing, amazing, amazing! I wish I could give them a thousand stars as a review! I cannot say enough good things about Aly and Derrick! From the moment I first met with them I was put at ease! They are professional and really listen to what you want for your day. We planned... Read More EVERY picture which was a lot of work while doing it but the day went so smooth because of their impeccable planning. I was FLOORED by the pictures I received that went on the blog. They are amazing! I honestly look at them as least once a day. I recommend these two to anyone in the Pittsburgh area who is looking to have phenomenal wedding photos taken, or any photos for that matter!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

A superb, professional, affable business. Derrick and Aly Bash ARE the photographers you want to hire in the greater Pittsburgh area. I say those words with the utmost confidence. The entire wedding day was a pleasurable experience and the results speak for themselves. The key... Read More to their success is taking the time to build a relationship with the client. I never felt uncomfortable from our first meeting to the last photograph. Studio Bash did not disappoint in any aspect of the photographic process. Thank you for a flawless day.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kayleigh F

Studio Bash is the best! From the moment my husband and I met with Aly and Derrick, we knew they were perfect for us. It's so apparent that they love what they do. We had a limited time frame between the ceremony and reception, but they were so organized and efficient that we... Read More still managed to get every picture we wanted. They captured so many moments that I didn't get to see during the busy day. The pictures came out better than we could've ever imagined. I would highly recommend Studio Bash!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Aly and Derrick are Wonderful!! They are very organized and made sure we got all of the shots we wanted! The pictures turned out beautiful and we are very happy with everything! Thanks again Studio Bash!!