Documentary

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

1203 Virginia St,, Key West, FL (305) 293-7627

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Kim G

Studio Julie is beyond wonderful. They are easy going and make sure everything is comfortable. You will truly gain friends in them. They're so dedicated to making sure they get the shot but they still make sure every picture is natural and doesn't feel forced. They will help out... Read More in any way possible and make sure your whole day runs smoothly. They go above and beyond and are a joy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone, not just for wedding photography but any photography need.

Pictures you will love to look at!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2014 Jennifer R

Not only are Julie and David amazing photographers, but they are awesome people. They were so fun and so sweet. They fit in so easily to the wedding. They knew just what to do. Now that we've gotten the pictures back, we are so thrilled. They are GORGEOUS! Studio Julie has an... Read More eye for great photo spots and knows just how to get you to pose to make you look your best. Would hire them again in a heartbeat!

WE LOVEEEE STUDIO JULIE

Reviewed on 11/13/2013 Tyler K

Studio Julie Photography is the BEST hands down and I would definitely recommend their services 1000 times over. Ahh where to begin… My husband and I got married last September at the beautiful Casa Marina Resort. As locals of Key West, we just knew we had to have Julie as... Read More our photographer. Her photos are simply amazing and her creativity beams through every picture. As most know or will soon find out, the wedding planning process is pretty stressful and you tend to worry about everything. Photography was a top priority for us and something I stressed over because it would preserve our special day forever so we wanted the best. Once we booked Julie and spoke with her team, we instantly knew we had nothing to worry about. They were so wonderful to work with from start to finish. Extremely professional, talented, and became more like friends instead of a random person you just hired. On the day of our wedding, Julie, David, and Mosie totally made it about us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted AND MORE. Julie went out of her way, above and beyond, and even switched out our chairs at the last minute to make our ceremony even more beautiful. They completely exceeded our expectations, our photographs are AMAZING, and we would definitely use and recommend them in the future. WE LOVEEEE STUDIO JULIE and Thank you again for everything!!! P.S. Get the Photo Booth!!! It’s so worth it and your guest will love it!!!

Hands Down Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Alysa A

I've been to dozens of weddings; I've been a bridesmaid in five weddings prior to mine; I've stalked more Facebook wedding albums than I'd like to admit... what I'm trying to say is I've seen enough wedding photos to make this statement: Julie and David take THE best wedding... Read More photographs I've ever seen. I do not say this lightly... we received our photographs and were completely blown away by not only the quality of each photo, but how many amazing shots they were able to capture. I guarantee you will not regret choosing Studio Julie.

Love these guys!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Erin E

Studio Julie goes above and beyond in every aspect. Great photos, great quality, great ideas and fabulous people! We wanted to have a laid back wedding in Key West with our closest family but there were some challenges with needing to book everything remotely from Wisconsin.... Read More Julie and David were outstanding to work with from our very first encounter right through wedding day and through delivery of pictures. Within minutes of Julie joining me on our Wedding Day she was like another member of our family! As I mentioned we had a casual wedding that included a trolley ride around Key West between the ceremony and dinner. We hit the common spots (Mallory Square, etc) but also a few more unique locations that we probably wouldn't have thought of without their recommendations...those pictures are my favorite. We've been over the moon with our wedding pictures so on our most recent trip down to Key West we booked Studio Julie for family photos as well. If you are looking for a photographer stop now and book these guys...you will not regret it!

Amy & Jack 2012

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Amy S

My husband and I were married in January 2012 at the Ernest Hemingway House. Working with Studio Julie was such a wonderful experience! They were so professional, but also fun and creative. They were even helpful when I had questions about planning and other aspects of the... Read More wedding other than photography. They are just great people! Our album and photos were amazing too!

Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Stephanie S

We hired Studio Julie to shoot our wedding this past June. Julie and David were absolutely AMAZING to work with. They made everything easy and personal. We are thrilled with the pictures and cannot wait to receive our album! Upon searching for photographers in Key West, we found... Read More that Studio Julie's images were second to none. From the poses, to the lighting, to the rich color of the images, I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our special day. I would HIGHLY recommend Studio Julie if you are searching for a photographer. You certainly will not be disappointed. Their shots truly captured the beauty of our wedding and will keep the memories lasting a lifetime.

Spectacular Wedding Photographer for Destination Wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Melissa V

My husband and I had a destination wedding at the Southernmost House down in Key West this past May. We found Studio Julie early on in our planning process through our wedding coordinator and after looking at their past work we were sold. We had the opportunity to meet Julie... Read More prior to the wedding and couldn't have felt more at ease with her professionalism and positive attitude. The day of Julie and David showed up early, happy, and eager to document our big day! They both had great ideas for backgrounds and poses - we just followed their lead. When we received the photos back we could not have been more impressed. The pictures were amazing, beautiful and really captured the feel of our day. I would HIGHLY recommend Studio Julie to everyone!!

Julie and David are the best ever

Reviewed on 9/23/2013

I can't tell you how fortunate we were to have Julie and David as our photographers at our wedding. Not only are they some of the funniest and nicest people you will ever meet, they are truly the best in their craft. Julie and David were with us every step of the way on our... Read More wedding day, and it felt like we had been friends with them for years. From the behind the scene makeup party, to the first dance as husband and wife, Julie and David made our day that much more perfect just by being around. They took us to some of the coolest places in Key West you could have pictures made. Obviously there was a sunset, but we were able to take some amazing pictures with Old Town as our backdrop. As for the pictures, you can see the quality for yourself on the Studio Julie website; they are very impressive. Julie has a gifted eye for bringing out the beauty in every scene. Our biggest problem is that it has been over a year since our wedding and we still can't narrow down which pictures to print and put in our album; they are all simply perfect. Prior to our wedding, we had met a retired wedding planner in Key West. She asked us who we were using for our resources. When we mentioned Julie's name, the wedding planner said she is the best around, period. If you are planning a wedding in Key West, Studio Julie should be your number one choice.

Best Wedding Photographers EVER!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Linsey L

My now husband and I chose Studio Julie based on their fun, easy going vibe and fabulous creative style. We worked with them multiple times: for both our engagement and wedding photos and have always been 100% satisfied with the customer service and quality of product received.... Read More I would recommend Studio Julie to anyone in a heartbeat!!

Worth every penny! (and more!)

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Alyson Q

Our wedding photos are truly remarkable! Julie and David captured the honest moments of our wedding day in the most beautiful way. Friends and family constantly comment on how many great shots we have from our wedding. The work Julie and David do is outstanding! Planning... Read More a destination wedding, I was apprehensive about the various vendors we were using. After our first conversation with Julie and David, I felt completely at ease with our decision to use them. When they showed up on our wedding day, they were extremely personable, friendly and organized. Looking back, I can't imagine my wedding day without them! They have a great eye for amazing shots and thought of things throughout the wedding cermony and reception that we had not thought of - things ran smoothly because of them! Julie and David helped us work through all the details of the prints included in our package and we went ahead and ordered an album through them. Their attention to detail and high standards result in one of a kind prints and albums. I have never seen a more beautiful wedding album...its truly a work of art! I would use Julie and David again in a heartbeat!

Ah-Mazing!

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Loren S

Having a wedding in Key West is a truly wonderful and memorable experience. But it also presents a plethora of challenges, one of which is finding a photographer who not only has a wealth of experience, creative eye, palatable personality and superior technical skills, but of... Read More equal importance knows Key West intimately. We feel very fortunate that we were able to find someone who met all of those criteria...the husband and wife team of Julie and David of Studio Julie Photography. Julie and David have been absolute pleasures to work with, from our first meeting with them through the post-wedding photo review/ordering stage which is where we're currently at. They produced a gorgeous collection of color and black and white images of our wedding which we absolutely love and which our family and friends cannot stop raving about. And the great thing about having two photographers is that every precious moment was captured and often from different angles, a feat the solo photographer simply can't accomplish. They have a style to their photos that is more candid than posed which is what drew me to them the most. And the photo booth was a complete hysterical hit with everyone!! On the service side of things, Julie and David are very responsive to emails and phone messages and they always go the extra mile to make you happy. Pricing is on the higher end, but one thing we learned after viewing the online portfolios of several wedding photographers is that you definitely get what you pay for. If you insist on allocating a meager portion of your wedding budget on a photographer you're going to get crappy photos and you'll regret your decision for the rest of your life. We'd give 'em twenty stars if we could.

Studio Julie Photography

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 amy g

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Key West on May 11, 2013 and couldn't have been happier with our choice in a photographer. Studio Julie totally exceeded our expectations. She is personable and fun and it definitely shows through in her photographs. Studio Julie... Read More captured our day beautifully and we can't stop looking at our amazing photos!

The Best Photographer Ever!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Casey B

My fiancé and I had our engagement photo session with Studio Julie in April 2013. Words cannot even begin to describe how happy I am with the entire experience. First let me start by saying that the company is run by Julie (the most talented photographer) and her lovely husband... Read More David. David is great at responding to your emails promptly. We traveled to Key West to meet vendors and have the photos taken. Julie was so helpful with helping me find a highly recommended hair stylist. The day of the photo shoot we were concerned it might rain and David kept in touch throughout the day to reassure us and make backup plans just in case. Luckily the weather turned out to be perfect and Julie took us all around her favorite photo spots. She has a great personality which made the whole shoot a blast. We were laughing the whole time. She was even so helpful to spend extra time giving recommendations on local dinner spots and florists. Our engagement photo session was the highlight of our trip to Key West! The photos were available online in a few weeks and everyone who has seen them has said that every single one is beautiful. I love them! I am 150% satisfied and would highly recommend anyone getting engaged or married in Key West to use Studio Julie. You will not be disappointed. We have booked Studio Julie for our Key West wedding as well on May 3, 2014 and I am confident our wedding photos will be just as great!

Our engagement photos by Studio Julie & David

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Kelly S

Usually finding a photographer for a wedding is one of those things that takes forever to do. So much research involved and reviews to be read to really find a quality photographer that will do a great job for your wedding day. I came across Julie and David's website just after... Read More googling Key West photographers and then that was it...I had found our engagement and wedding photographer and I knew it even before getting to their blog page. They stand out from every single photographer out there. Their shots are AMAZING and they are clearly all about capturing the moment which I love. No awkward staged photos so if you're into that sort of thing then go somewhere else cause you won't find it with them. My fiancé and I had Julie and David shoot our engagement photos last May while we were visiting Key West. Julie has such a fun and energetic personality and I realized that from the moment she walked into her studio. She's very hilarious actually and her and David had us laughing a lot. They really knew how to take the nerves away during the shoot by making the whole experience fun! Julie and David mean business...they want to get that perfect shot and will go to great lengths to get it and I'm so glad we went with photographers that are so dedicated at what they do. The engagement photos turned out better than I could ever have expected!! I really don't know how they do it. Everyone told us that the photos looked like something out of a romance movie! I cannot wait to see how the wedding photos will turn out next year =) Julie and David are more than just your average photographers, they are your friends. Julie gave us great advice for our wedding day such as having a first look, saying our own vows, and having a wine box for our ceremony which I didn't even know existed. They also gave us advice to having a happy and healthy marriage which I will always remember. Go with Studio Julie for your photographer, it is an expense but I am telling you, it is worth every penny to go with them and I promise you will not regret it.

Best in Key West

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Linda S

Awesome.... Studio Julie will not disappoint. She is truly an artist and a lot of fun to work with. As a bride, photography was a huge part of my day. I wanted to be sure to have photos that were beautiful and creative and that is what I got. Stop thinking and book Studio Julie,... Read More you will be so happy you did!

key west wedding

Reviewed on 9/08/2013

I would highly recommend Studio Julie Photography to anyone getting married in Key West! They were on time, professional, very personable and the pictures came out AMAZING!!

My Key West Wedding

Reviewed on 9/04/2013 Amber D

I had a destination wedding in Key West, FL on 11/10/12. I am from Maryland and the thought of doing an Eastern Shore wedding just wasn't what I had imagined for my perfect wedding day. Out of the country was not an option, so what better place than Key West to get married! I... Read More can honestly say I didn't read any reviews about Studio Julie before selecting them. I picked Studio Julie for my wedding photographer strictly on the website alone. I really liked how creative they got with some of the other shoots I looked at on their site. I also wanted to pick a company that was a little more contemporary...not your typical, boring, staged wedding shots. Of all of the money spent on my wedding day, my photos were one of the most expensive things. But, looking back after I got the final product...I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. My husband and I were extremely pleased at the quality of work that was put into our photos. David and Julie were really fun to work with and they had a good way of making you feel comfortable around the camera. By the end of my wedding weekend I felt like I had made some really cool new friends. Not only did we choose Studio Julie for our wedding photos, but we did an Afterthoughts session on the beach the day after our wedding. This was an awesome experience for me and my husband. We were finally relaxed since the big day was over with and we got some really amazing photos during sunset. If I had to give any advice to future brides - do an Afterthoughts session! I can promise you...no matter how ruined your dress may get on the beach or in the water; the pictures are definitely worth it! If you’re thinking about doing your wedding in Key West...definitely pick Studio Julie! You won't regret it!!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2013 Mara G

I can't say enough good things about Julie and David. My husband and I had a few conference calls with David leading up to our wedding. We were never rushed off the phone. Throughout the planning, all emails were answered within 24 hours, unless it was on a weekend when they a... Read More wedding. A few days before the wedding I received a call from Julie asking which photobooth backdrop we wanted for the wedding. This turned into over an hour long conversation of simply chatting. You can tell Studio Julie has a passion for what she does and wants every photo to be perfect. We had allotted time for a trolley to take our wedding party out to the fort for some pictures. Julie had a vision for every shot. My husband hates and dreads having photos taken, but Julie and David allowed him to forget they were even in the room. We just received our photos back and I don't know how we're going to choose. Every single one is amazing!

AWESOME!!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Melissa B

Julie & David were 2 of the nicest, most professional people that we met. They wanted us to have amazing pictures and looked out for what was best for us. Amazing!!!!

Love, love

Reviewed on 7/14/2012 melissa '

We love studio Julie. We went to key west to scout wedding venues & took our engagement pics with Julie. She's awesome. She knows how to pose you, where to go to get awesome pics, & she's quick. She even got in the water! So of course we booked her for our wedding.... Read More Shes great & very creative. Check out her website.

Wonderfully Professional

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Emily W

The team made me feel at ease. My groom and I had a first sight and we took FUN pictures around Key West up until wedding time. We didn't have time for nerves! It was perfect quality time pre-wedding.

Simply The Best

Reviewed on 5/11/2012 Danielle T

Julie is much more than a wedding photographer. Julie's honesty during my wedding planning process and honesty and professionalism on my wedding day-helped make my wedding day so amazing. Studio Julie was the only photographer that I spoke to and I knew I wanted her to shoot... Read More my wedding. Despite the thunder and lightning the morning of my wedding, I was a calm bride-only because a week before the wedding, Julie promised me that no matter what the weather of my wedding day was-my day would be perfect! Thank you Julie and David (and Mosie) for helping make all of my wedding dreams come true! I can't wait to see our pictures! You guys are the absolute best!!! xoxo

beautiful and fun

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Natalie L

Studio Julie's work is gorgeous. Julie and David are fun, down to earth and awesome to be around. Julie has great ideas and is always thinking of something new.

Fun!

Reviewed on 4/05/2012 Melissa A

although we have not gotten our pictures back yet, I have confidence they will be beautiful. Julie and David were fun to work with and very calm which I like. They did not get in our way and seemed like guests. I can't wait to get our pictures back!