Bridal Hair and Makeup

Dedicated to making brides beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup & styling services in the Key West, Florida area. On location servcies or in studio.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

513 Fleming, Key West, FL (305) 433-0064
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Christi S

Our hair and make-up team was phenomenal. Myself and my entire bridal party have all been in many weddings (including their own) and the make-up was the best we have ever had. The airbrush make-up was some kind of miracle make-up. It did not allow your face to melt off in the... Read More Key West summer heat. I did not ever feel one little sweat bead! The colors were perfect, the application quick yet detailed. EYELASHES – just WOW, our eye lashes were one of my favorite things. They were bold and not overbearing. They could easily stay on for a week plus if you wanted them. Our hair was fabulous as well, of course with the heat, everyone decided to do an up-do, which was necessary. Everyone was pretty easy going about the style, some had Pinterest pics and others did not. They gave everyone a unique yet beautiful style. My hair was perfection; the trial we did a few months back was identical with some extra pizzazz. We added a beautiful jeweled piece and it turned out to be just the right extra touch. Kudos to making 9 ladies all equally happy with their hair and make-up for my wedding day. We all felt beautiful, which was the most important thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Julia U

There were many things I was very particular about for my wedding, however I knew my hair & makeup would be one of my biggest priorities. I wanted my wedding photos & photos taken by guests of myself & my bridal party to look like a magazine shoot. It can be very humid & I got... Read More married in May, so I didn't want everyone to look like a hot mess by the ceremony time. I live here locally & had heard that Marie Pierre was hands down the best in Key West, but could be a bit pricey. (In comparison to others, she is not that much more & is 100% worth it.) After stalking her Instagram, I booked a hair trial about 6 months in advance. It was perfect. A few months later, I changed my mind on what I wanted & had a second hair trial, just as equally as beautiful! The day of the wedding, Shawn, Jackie (makeup), & Alicia (hair) all arrived exactly on time to the hotel room where we were getting ready. They killed it!!!! Alicia whipped out 7 bridesmaids, my mom & myself in no time. I even had a last minute change of hairstyle, I described it, & Alicia did exactly what I wanted. Some makeup artists can be very pushy on what they think will look best, where as Shawn & Jackie did exactly what each girl asked them. We were actually done almost an hour ahead of time.. .which was phenomenal because it gave us time to relax before photos. The 3 of them were so much fun to hang out with all morning. It truly was one of my favorite parts of the day. I LOVE looking at my photos & how beautiful everyone looked!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Danielle G

Fantastic job on hair and makeup. Compliments all night from strangers. Showed up a few minutes early and were super nice and friendly....

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 laura h

Marie-Pierre and her ladies are the preeminent choice for hair and makeup for your key west wedding. Marie-Pierre is honest, graceful, and fun. Her work with hair is amazing. My entrouage ranged in ages from 6 to 72, with Varying hair lengths and textures, and she made... Read More everyone feel like Aphrodite. Galina was an expert makeup artist, efficient and professional she applied different techniques so everyone looked perfect and not overdone. We had makeup mavens and naturalist newbies, but she listened to each person and their applications were taylored to each individual. I highly recommend the lash extensions, everyone loved them. We also added services day of and Marie-Pierre handled the request with ease, calling in help so everyone would be finished on time. She appears to effortlessly manage her team, which helps put a busy brides mind at ease. Thank you ladies for sharing the morning with us and making everyone feel as beautiful as I did.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Darian L

Studio Marie-Pierre Hair and Makeup was the BEST. We were married on May 6, 2017 at 4:00pm and we had an appointment at 8am for our hair. It was my mom, myself and my two bridesmaids. We were done in plenty of time and everyone's hair looked fantastic! Three of us did beautiful... Read More braids and my mom's hair was so gorgeous. Two of us brought our extensions in and they blended them in so well, you couldn't tell we had them, which is awesome. My hair was so perfect and so beyond what I had dreamed of. Little girls at the wedding site called me Elsa. It was the best day. I completely recommend Studio Marie-Pierre. The atmosphere was great and the stylist was so sweet and fun! :) Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kristina H

I was hesitant to book bc of the price... and I was unable to schedule a trial run bc it was a destination wedding and it was a little more than I had budgeted for but, best decision I could have made! Both ladies, one for makeup and one for hair, arrived early for the appt... Read More and nailed it! I was speechless with the end result! These girls are well trained and know what they are doing! Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience!! -Kristina Freeman

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kelsey S

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Love these extremely talented ladies. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Amanda M

Marie Pierre Studio was recommended by our wedding planner and our venue for hair and make-up. Originally, I had only done the trial for makeup as my friend was going to do my hair. I loved the makeup trial and booked Galina right away, she listened and gave me the natural look... Read More that I wanted! Last minute, when my friend could not make it to Key West to do my hair, I called Marie Pierre freaking out to book a hair stylist. She said it would not be a problem at all. She is extremely accommodating and understanding, JUST what you need during your wedding!! Marie Pierre booked enough time for me and my bridesmaids, my mom and my flower girls to all do hair and make-up. Alicia, the hair stylist was beyond fantastic. My hair turned out exactly how I wanted it. Both Alicia and Galina are amazing at what they do because they LISTEN to their clients. The absolute BEST part about these women is that they are so calming and relaxing, they do not rush you or tell you what to do. Lastly, when my bouquet arrived in the middle of me getting my hair done and it was not exactly what I wanted, Alicia and Galina helped me tell the florist to cut out flowers that I didn't want and helped guide me to make it look the way that I wanted. Thank you ladies for making my wedding day so special and making me feel like a princess!! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tracey S

I was thrilled with Marie-Pierre! I felt so pretty, but still like I looked like myself...just a slightly glamourized version. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicole D

Love the studio and love the staff. Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

I don't even know where to begin... The girls at Marie Pierre are just amazing!!! I changed my hairstyle from my trial and they were perfect and I added my bridesmaids and my 2nd mom to have their hair done and my mom wanted them to do her eye makeup the day of and the... Read More accommodated everything we needed or wanted!!! The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Megan W

If you are getting married in Key West, hands down Studio Marie-Pierre is where you need to go! I could not be happier with how my hair turned out for my wedding (props to Alicia!). There was a torrential downpour during our ceremony (good luck, right?!) and my curls, updo,... Read More everything stayed in place perfectly. Really, brides - this is the place to book!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amber P

Great work, great team, great customer service!! As a bride planning a wedding they made the whole experience so wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Tiffany D

Marie-Pierre, THANK YOU so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! It was the happiest day of my life! I usually don’t write reviews but I remember how tough it was for me to decide who to choose to do my hair and makeup. It’s especially difficult with a... Read More destination wedding and not being able to have a trial run. I am so happy I went with Marie-Pierre, she exceeded every expectation!! She is extremely talented and so easy to talk to. Be open and honest with what you want and she will work her magic! I can’t thank her enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you! XOXO

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

I had my makeup done by Galina on my wedding day at Studio Marie-Pierre. The service was wonderful. She even came to my hotel room bright and early at 7am on a Saturday. She was friendly, professional and did a great job. I highly recommend Studio Marie-Pierre. It was worth... Read More every penny.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jessica F

The team at Studio Marie-Pierre made not only my wedding day special, but also my trial! The team is professional, kind, friendly, and FUN! At my trial, they were patient and kind and open to my ideas. They treated me as if I was the only bride in the world, making me feel so... Read More special. They welcomed my family, as well, and we had a great day! By the time they came to my room on wedding day, it was like seeing old friends! They are not only so wonderful to work with, but also AMAZING at what they do! Our makeup was flawless and stunning, and our hair was absolutely gorgeous and lasted all night! They even helped with other random things going on that crazy morning! I cannot recommend this studio enough. They made my dream bridal look come true! Hands down, the best!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

The best makeup and hairstyling in Key West!!! I highly recommend them. They took care of everything. The day of my wedding they came to my hotel and made sure i looked like a princess.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 larisa h

From the moment I walked into Marie-Pierre's studio, I felt like I was in good hands. Marie-Pierre, Galina and her entire staff are so warm and fun to be around, that they immediately put me at ease. I was nervous! But both during my trial run and especially on my wedding... Read More day, they did an AMAZING job. We had 6 different girls all with different hair and coloring, and each one looked incredibly beautiful. And my hair and makeup stayed put together and flawless ALL NIGHT - and we were on the beach, in the wind in the hot Key West weather. I love these girls and I am so thankful for their talent on my special day!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Marie-Pierre is incredibly talented. I cannot recommend her enough. She has such a romantic, natural and gorgeous hair and make up style. I went into the entire process with just a handful of inspirational photos and she took that and turned it into reality. It was gorgeous. I... Read More felt so beautiful - I can't thank her enough!

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 angelica M

The entire wedding day (and events leading up to it) were a dream, and Studio Marie-Pierre played a HUGE role in helping to make that happen. On Thursday, I went for a spray tan, and Friday, I felt I could be darker (my skin holds a spray tan very well without getting orange);... Read More they squeezed me in with very little notice and did not charge me for the additional tan! This was true customer service. (The tan also stayed perfect on my entire honeymoon despite hiking, jacuzzi, etc - it started to come off over a week later). On Saturday morning the ladies arrived right on time to do hair and makeup for my 9 bridesmaids, MOB and me. We finished on time, never felt rushed or stressed, and they accommodated my picky moments with grace and patience. Ultimately, we all looked and felt beautiful. My makeup stayed perfect all night and my lashes stayed on for several days into my honeymoon! I must add that I am very particular about makeup and have been doing my own stage-ready makeup since I was an adolescent -- the fact that Galina made me look and feel stress-free and beautiful is a true testament to her talent. I can't thank them enough!

Best Hair and Makeup Ever!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Lindsey S

Marie-Pierre and her staff were amazing!! Everything from the test trail to wedding day was made very simple and stress free. My girls and I looked beautiful and received countless compliments. My hair and makeup was exactly what I asked for! I could not have had a better... Read More experience. I highly recommend this vendor!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Karla T

Marie-Pierre and Galena exceeded our expectations. They did hair and makeup for myself and the bridal party as well as spray tanning and teeth whitening for the groom and I. The makeup truly enhanced everyone's beauty and wasn't caked on and it survived all night in the... Read More humidity! The hair was gorgeous! Cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Lisa K

Thank you Studio Marie Pierre!!! I never felt more beautiful!! Thank you for making my day even more special!! You guys rock!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Anna D

Marie Pierre and her team are real talent!!! They make me and my bridesmaids feel like superstars for the day!!! Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 galina h

The best hair and makeup!!!!