Bridal Hair and Makeup

Dedicated to making brides beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup & styling services in the Key West, Florida area. On location servcies or in studio.

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

513 Fleming, Key West, FL (305) 433-0064

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Kim J

Thank you for your awesome team and glamming up my bridal party! Kim is amazing with hair! Omg she nailed the looks I asked for with ease! My hair was beautiful and exactly what I wanted without a trial. Robyn was awesome at makeup- loved the airbrush and contouring the most! It... Read More was perfect! Thank you for being so flexible and easy to work with. So happy to have you guys help us on my big day💖

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Stephanie W

Can’t say enough great things about Marie-Pierre and her staff . The communication process was quick and easy and their work was nothing short of a masterpiece. They were excellent in listening to the the details of what we all wanted and making it into a reality. Look no... Read More further for all your beauty needs. your beauty needs

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Nathalia V

Jenna did my hair, my mothers and my mother in law. We all loved it. I had the trial, wedding day and next morning trash the dress and they all came out perfect. She was punctual, professional, sweet, amazing at what she does and Marie Pierre was overall an amazing experience. I... Read More had to change the appointment quite a few times as I had some travel delays and she was super sweet in accommodating all the changes. This was by far the best choice I made. I recommend them 150% 😃

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Andrea T

Flawless makeup and my hair was stunning! The stylist really listened to my ideas and made them better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sarah P

The best hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Lisa G

Studio Marie Pierre and her team are amazing! So professional and friendly! On my wedding day they made me feel and look like a princess! The airbrush makeup and the hair looked amazing! And it lasted the whole night! I also had a spray tan the day before at their studio, and it... Read More looked so good! Very natural! I’m very picky about everything, and what I can say , they are wow! The best in Key West!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Christi S

Our hair and make-up team was phenomenal. Myself and my entire bridal party have all been in many weddings (including their own) and the make-up was the best we have ever had. The airbrush make-up was some kind of miracle make-up. It did not allow your face to melt off in the... Read More Key West summer heat. I did not ever feel one little sweat bead! The colors were perfect, the application quick yet detailed. EYELASHES – just WOW, our eye lashes were one of my favorite things. They were bold and not overbearing. They could easily stay on for a week plus if you wanted them. Our hair was fabulous as well, of course with the heat, everyone decided to do an up-do, which was necessary. Everyone was pretty easy going about the style, some had Pinterest pics and others did not. They gave everyone a unique yet beautiful style. My hair was perfection; the trial we did a few months back was identical with some extra pizzazz. We added a beautiful jeweled piece and it turned out to be just the right extra touch. Kudos to making 9 ladies all equally happy with their hair and make-up for my wedding day. We all felt beautiful, which was the most important thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Julia U

There were many things I was very particular about for my wedding, however I knew my hair & makeup would be one of my biggest priorities. I wanted my wedding photos & photos taken by guests of myself & my bridal party to look like a magazine shoot. It can be very humid & I got... Read More married in May, so I didn't want everyone to look like a hot mess by the ceremony time. I live here locally & had heard that Marie Pierre was hands down the best in Key West, but could be a bit pricey. (In comparison to others, she is not that much more & is 100% worth it.) After stalking her Instagram, I booked a hair trial about 6 months in advance. It was perfect. A few months later, I changed my mind on what I wanted & had a second hair trial, just as equally as beautiful! The day of the wedding, Shawn, Jackie (makeup), & Alicia (hair) all arrived exactly on time to the hotel room where we were getting ready. They killed it!!!! Alicia whipped out 7 bridesmaids, my mom & myself in no time. I even had a last minute change of hairstyle, I described it, & Alicia did exactly what I wanted. Some makeup artists can be very pushy on what they think will look best, where as Shawn & Jackie did exactly what each girl asked them. We were actually done almost an hour ahead of time.. .which was phenomenal because it gave us time to relax before photos. The 3 of them were so much fun to hang out with all morning. It truly was one of my favorite parts of the day. I LOVE looking at my photos & how beautiful everyone looked!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Danielle G

Fantastic job on hair and makeup. Compliments all night from strangers. Showed up a few minutes early and were super nice and friendly....

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 laura h

Marie-Pierre and her ladies are the preeminent choice for hair and makeup for your key west wedding. Marie-Pierre is honest, graceful, and fun. Her work with hair is amazing. My entrouage ranged in ages from 6 to 72, with Varying hair lengths and textures, and she made... Read More everyone feel like Aphrodite. Galina was an expert makeup artist, efficient and professional she applied different techniques so everyone looked perfect and not overdone. We had makeup mavens and naturalist newbies, but she listened to each person and their applications were taylored to each individual. I highly recommend the lash extensions, everyone loved them. We also added services day of and Marie-Pierre handled the request with ease, calling in help so everyone would be finished on time. She appears to effortlessly manage her team, which helps put a busy brides mind at ease. Thank you ladies for sharing the morning with us and making everyone feel as beautiful as I did.

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Darian L

Studio Marie-Pierre Hair and Makeup was the BEST. We were married on May 6, 2017 at 4:00pm and we had an appointment at 8am for our hair. It was my mom, myself and my two bridesmaids. We were done in plenty of time and everyone's hair looked fantastic! Three of us did beautiful... Read More braids and my mom's hair was so gorgeous. Two of us brought our extensions in and they blended them in so well, you couldn't tell we had them, which is awesome. My hair was so perfect and so beyond what I had dreamed of. Little girls at the wedding site called me Elsa. It was the best day. I completely recommend Studio Marie-Pierre. The atmosphere was great and the stylist was so sweet and fun! :) Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Kristina H

I was hesitant to book bc of the price... and I was unable to schedule a trial run bc it was a destination wedding and it was a little more than I had budgeted for but, best decision I could have made! Both ladies, one for makeup and one for hair, arrived early for the appt... Read More and nailed it! I was speechless with the end result! These girls are well trained and know what they are doing! Thank you ladies for a wonderful experience!! -Kristina Freeman

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kelsey S

THE ABSOLUTE BEST! Love these extremely talented ladies. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Amanda M

Marie Pierre Studio was recommended by our wedding planner and our venue for hair and make-up. Originally, I had only done the trial for makeup as my friend was going to do my hair. I loved the makeup trial and booked Galina right away, she listened and gave me the natural look... Read More that I wanted! Last minute, when my friend could not make it to Key West to do my hair, I called Marie Pierre freaking out to book a hair stylist. She said it would not be a problem at all. She is extremely accommodating and understanding, JUST what you need during your wedding!! Marie Pierre booked enough time for me and my bridesmaids, my mom and my flower girls to all do hair and make-up. Alicia, the hair stylist was beyond fantastic. My hair turned out exactly how I wanted it. Both Alicia and Galina are amazing at what they do because they LISTEN to their clients. The absolute BEST part about these women is that they are so calming and relaxing, they do not rush you or tell you what to do. Lastly, when my bouquet arrived in the middle of me getting my hair done and it was not exactly what I wanted, Alicia and Galina helped me tell the florist to cut out flowers that I didn't want and helped guide me to make it look the way that I wanted. Thank you ladies for making my wedding day so special and making me feel like a princess!! :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Tracey S

I was thrilled with Marie-Pierre! I felt so pretty, but still like I looked like myself...just a slightly glamourized version. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Nicole D

Love the studio and love the staff. Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016

I don't even know where to begin... The girls at Marie Pierre are just amazing!!! I changed my hairstyle from my trial and they were perfect and I added my bridesmaids and my 2nd mom to have their hair done and my mom wanted them to do her eye makeup the day of and the... Read More accommodated everything we needed or wanted!!! The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Megan W

If you are getting married in Key West, hands down Studio Marie-Pierre is where you need to go! I could not be happier with how my hair turned out for my wedding (props to Alicia!). There was a torrential downpour during our ceremony (good luck, right?!) and my curls, updo,... Read More everything stayed in place perfectly. Really, brides - this is the place to book!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Amber P

Great work, great team, great customer service!! As a bride planning a wedding they made the whole experience so wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Tiffany D

Marie-Pierre, THANK YOU so much for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! It was the happiest day of my life! I usually don’t write reviews but I remember how tough it was for me to decide who to choose to do my hair and makeup. It’s especially difficult with a... Read More destination wedding and not being able to have a trial run. I am so happy I went with Marie-Pierre, she exceeded every expectation!! She is extremely talented and so easy to talk to. Be open and honest with what you want and she will work her magic! I can’t thank her enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you! XOXO

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

I had my makeup done by Galina on my wedding day at Studio Marie-Pierre. The service was wonderful. She even came to my hotel room bright and early at 7am on a Saturday. She was friendly, professional and did a great job. I highly recommend Studio Marie-Pierre. It was worth... Read More every penny.

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jessica F

The team at Studio Marie-Pierre made not only my wedding day special, but also my trial! The team is professional, kind, friendly, and FUN! At my trial, they were patient and kind and open to my ideas. They treated me as if I was the only bride in the world, making me feel so... Read More special. They welcomed my family, as well, and we had a great day! By the time they came to my room on wedding day, it was like seeing old friends! They are not only so wonderful to work with, but also AMAZING at what they do! Our makeup was flawless and stunning, and our hair was absolutely gorgeous and lasted all night! They even helped with other random things going on that crazy morning! I cannot recommend this studio enough. They made my dream bridal look come true! Hands down, the best!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

The best makeup and hairstyling in Key West!!! I highly recommend them. They took care of everything. The day of my wedding they came to my hotel and made sure i looked like a princess.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 larisa h

From the moment I walked into Marie-Pierre's studio, I felt like I was in good hands. Marie-Pierre, Galina and her entire staff are so warm and fun to be around, that they immediately put me at ease. I was nervous! But both during my trial run and especially on my wedding... Read More day, they did an AMAZING job. We had 6 different girls all with different hair and coloring, and each one looked incredibly beautiful. And my hair and makeup stayed put together and flawless ALL NIGHT - and we were on the beach, in the wind in the hot Key West weather. I love these girls and I am so thankful for their talent on my special day!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Marie-Pierre is incredibly talented. I cannot recommend her enough. She has such a romantic, natural and gorgeous hair and make up style. I went into the entire process with just a handful of inspirational photos and she took that and turned it into reality. It was gorgeous. I... Read More felt so beautiful - I can't thank her enough!