Studio N Photography and Make-Up Artistry

Las Vegas, California and Arizona

Our Passion. Your Memories.

"I want to tell the story as I see it, with richness of spirit, exquisite elegance and class, and a touch of whimsical fun and spontaneity."

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1930 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, California and Arizona (702) 750-1060

Studio N Photography is a DREAM!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Jennifer J

Photos for me are the important thing about the wedding. They are going to be the proof of our love, the tangible item we get to look back on for years and years to come. My fiancé and I are planning a destination wedding for Las Vegas in spring of 2016. We live in Texas and... Read More we felt the pressure of finding just the right photographer online. We couldn't ask friends of family for recommendations, we could only rely on what we saw and read online. It is with that in mind that I write this review, so that it will be able to help you too. In scouring the internet, I kept seeing these stunning, beautiful, heartfelt images on a few sites. I kept saying, I want to us look like that, or goodness, her makeup is gorgeous...I hope I can be that pretty. After a while I realized the one thing that all of the photos that wowed me had in common - The Studio N. Natalie and Brandon are without a doubt the kindest, most loving couple, who love what they do. They are talented. They are professional. And, they are the best I have ever found. I reached out to The Studio N to see if they could do our engagement photos while my fiancé and I would be in Vegas to determine venue location and date. We went over Labor Day, and I knew they were probably already booked, but I just had to try! Natalie and Brandon agreed to do our engagement photo shoot on a day that they normally take off for themselves. They understood we were on a tight schedule and we wanted to take advantage of being out there without having to make another special trip. I was amazed that they valued our time, and would be willing to do something so special for us. Fast forward to the day of the engagement photos. I will be honest, I was a wreck. I was nervous about my hair, unsure of what my makeup would look like (Natalie is amazing and it is so rare to find a photographer with her skill of makeup artistry), and above all I was nervous because photos are SO not my fiancé's idea of a good time. But Natalie and Brandon put us at ease immediately. They took the time to get to know us. Find out what makes us tick as a couple, understand our sense of humor so they could make us laugh. Every little thing that they could do to make the day as fun and memorable as possible, they did. My photos are amazing. Better than I ever dreamed of. They are sweet, romantic and funny. I don't know why I was ever nervous about the shoot. Natalie and Brandon are the absolute best. I can't wait for our wedding day to see what they are able to capture on that special day. If it is anything like what I have already experienced with The Studio N, it is going to surpass my every expectation.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Alissa M

Natalie and Brandon are a magical team! They not only are able to capture absolutely gorgeous photographs of your most special moments, but they also are a true joy to work with. Their personalities make the experience effortless and positive and their work demonstrates how... Read More truly talented they are. Natalie is also a genius with makeup! I still am not sure how she made me look that good! Aside from saying yes to my fiance, choosing Natalie and Brandon to capture my wedding was the best decision I ever made. I respect my father's artistic eye so I ran Natalie and Brandon's work by him to see what he thought of their photographs. His following response was spot on: "I just checked out the photog site ... Wow! I mean, Wow!. I am i.m.p.r.e.s.s.e.d. (and jealous of her craft). She not only takes pictures, she adds dimensions to the subject(s) and event(s) she is taking pictures of. This begins with her innate ability to add the dimension of the art and artistic expression to her photograhy, a value added by iteself (many photographers can capture a wedding on film and memorialize it but not in an artistic way). But, she also captures "poignancy" (if that is a word), in some cases leveraging what is already there and making it more vivid but in others creating additional emotion beyond the subject itself (e.g., she makes you stop and think about the moment, stare at it, savor it, and dwell on it rather than just look at it and move on to the next photograph). This is the difference between taking a piece of food and swallowing it versus taking a bite of a thoughtfully prepared meal, chewing it, savoring the juices, and closing your eyes and enjoying the aftertaste before taking the next bite. The difference between glugging wine and savoring it. And, at the risk of over analyzing someone else's work, she seems to be able to add the dimension of story, not just the obvious one - the wedding - but subplots and mini-scenes like getting ready, the faces of the kids, vignettes with the entourage, laughter, tears, and an empty pair of shoes. All just wonderful! Marvelous! I now don't know which I am looking more forward to ... the wedding or the pictures of it (we might have to hurry up the first to get to the second!). Great, wonderful, magnificent choice." I think that just about says it all!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Loygie A

Natalie and Brandon of Studio N Photography are absolutely fantastic .We were really impressed with the coverage and the beautiful finish to the shots. Natalie and Brandon captured every special moment of the day and was so incredibly unobtrusive, you barely knew they were... Read More there. Most importantly of all, we absolutely love our wedding photos. We will treasure them forever and would highly recommend them. Thank you so much Natalie and Brendon.

Reviewed on 6/17/2017

Natalie and Brandon of Studio N are the best. Not only are they great photographers and professional but they are the happiest people I have ever met, and it is infectious, they shot our Engagement, and Wedding photos a few years ago and I couldn't have asked for a better... Read More result I have been extremely happy with Studio N's quality and professionalism. Natalie is by far the most detailed make-up artist I have ever seen and the results of her artistry is absolutely AMAZING. We have been so happy with Studio N that we used them again to shoot maternity photos of our first born, in a park and invited them into our home to capture our newborn daughters first pictures. Natalie and Brandon always find the best location and light no matter where you are at, the result is that perfect picture that you look at each day and smile remembering that moment that was captured perfectly. Thank you Studio N for capturing some of the most important moment of our lives and giving us memories to look back on for a lifetime. We look forward to using Studio N to capture special moments in our lives.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

Natalie & Brandon of Studio N are the most amazing team of photographers to work with in Las Vegas. Going into my wedding planning process I was focused on finding the perfect photographer to capture the most important day of my life. After talking with Natalie & Brandon during... Read More our first meeting I discovered they would be the perfect match for me. My husband and I got married on 03.11.17 at the gorgeous Paiute Golf Resort. Natalie & Brandon captured every essence of our wedding day through their attention to detail, creativity and expertise. Studio N is one of the exclusive vendors for Paiute Golf Resort and has shot weddings at this venue numerous times. The communication between them and the venue was fantastic. I never once had to worry during my wedding day about coordinating everyone. I would highly recommend anyone getting married at Paiute to seriously consider using Studio N for photography. Their work is truly amazing and will not disappoint. I trusted them immensely and knew that they understood my vision for my photos. Their turn around time on getting our proofs back to us was amazing! No delays in the process at all. They are also extremely responsive with all questions and emails. I cannot say enough about how much we loved working with them! Thank you Natalie & Brandon for capturing our wedding day! We will definitely be using them in the future for other photos!!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aubrey S

We absolutely love Natalie and Brandon!! We did our engagement photo session with them and dragged them all the way on top of a mountain. They were up for anything and their easy going personality will put anyone at ease. We had such a blast hanging out with them and the results... Read More were amazing. Our photos are gorgeous, we can't seem to chose which ones we like the best. Natalie even did my makeup for the photos session and it came out to exactly what a wanted. Studio N is the absolute best and we can't wait until our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aubrey S

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brea T

Studio N was the BEST! We honestly couldn't of picked better. We got married at the Las Vegas Paiute reservation and they had their photos displayed on the wall. My husband has told me he wished we could have that great of a photographer but they would probably be too expensive... Read More and we wouldn't be able to do it. When we contacted Natalie and Brandon they told us their prices and we couldn't beat it!!! Natalie really made me feel like a princess the day of, and was even capturing moments as she was doing my makeup. Meanwhile, Brandon was in the boys locker room capturing their moments which got me double coverage!! I seriously am so happy I was able to get them. They are very passionate in what they do and they truly care about getting the BEST photos. They try their best to make everything as creative as possible. We had our Chevelle parked at the venue and they helped us set it up with the mountain views in the back and they turned out AMAZING. Overall, everything couldn't have been more perfect. They made everything so stress-free and my makeup that Natalie did turned out flawless. Thank you so much for making our day a fairytale! <3 Brea & Jeremy Goff

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Aimee B

I absolutely loved working with Studio N! Natalie is super responsive and on top of the business. She responded to e-mails quickly, met in person to make sure our visions aligned and was always happy to help with any issues I might have been having through the wedding process. I... Read More think she should be a wedding planner because she is super organized and amazing. ;) Natalie & Brandon are all around good people. LOVE THEM.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Alexis A

I have used Studio N for multiple photo shoots including my wedding day! Natalie is extremely personable and always makes me feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. The Studio N team is extremely creative and truly are gifted photographers. I am always beyond amazed... Read More when I see the quality of their photos.

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ericka H

As a bride-to-be in Las Vegas, I know firsthand that it can be very overwhelming to narrow down the list of photographers to capture your engagement and wedding photos. If I could give you one piece of advice for your upcoming wedding, it would be to hire Studio N. Natalie and... Read More Brandon are AMAZINGLY talented artists in addition to being kind, helpful, and professional. They also have a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable. I feel like we are working with old friends which is wonderful- you don't need any added stress while planning the most important day of your life! My fiance and I recently had our engagement shoot with Natalie and Brandon. I also chose to have Natalie do my makeup for these photos. First of all, Natalie came to my home to complete the makeup which was so convenient. She is Mac-trained and made me feel so beautiful! She took her time and stopped often to ask me about my opinion of the look as she worked. In addition to this, Brandon went out of his way to email me the weather report for Mt. Charleston since we were taking our pictures there and it was much colder than the Vegas valley- talk about detail-oriented and thoughtful! The engagement shoot itself was a blast. We were worried about kissing on camera and feeling like awkward models, but it was so much fun. Natalie and Brandon took their time and completely went above-and-beyond for us. They spent well-over our agreed upon time on location and were willing to chase the sunlight down the mountain and move locations as the sun started to set. So sweet! When our photos were complete and ready to be shared with us, Natalie sent out an email and a link for an online photo gallery. The pictures completely exceeded my expectations. They were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! Every photo was special and it was obvious that they spent a lot of time editing them to perfection. My fiance, family, and I were shocked at how perfect they were. I purchased the digital files of the entire album because they were so wonderful. Natalie was extremely helpful throughout this process as well and even responded to my emails/answered my questions on a day that the studio is normally closed and WHILE working another event. This woman is a superhero, honestly. I am so very confident in Studio N that I already know we will be buying our entire wedding album, as well. I promise that you will love their work and be nothing but satisfied if you use them! On your wedding day, you need to be 100% sure that every important moment can be captured perfectly. Studio N will exceed your expectations and make your fairy-tale vision a reality.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Mandy H

There were many things about my wedding day that turned out perfect, and one of those was choosing Studio N to capture it all. There are no words great enough to describe what amazing work Natalie and Brandon do. Before choosing them, I had seen a lot of their work and even had... Read More the pleasure of watching them shoot my friends wedding. Of course I knew I had to have them, and I was confident they would not disappoint. But more important than the work they do, are the two amazing people behind the cameras. Natalie and Brandon, it was an honor to spend our day with you, we will never forget how special you made us feel and how amazing it was to get to know you. I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer and I will see you in the future to capture more of mine and Dan's life journey. We love you!! ❤️

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Sara G

Studio N (Natalie and Brandon) are AMAZING!! We are so thankful they were our choice for our big day. Natalie is so passionate about getting the perfect shot, you could tell with every shot she took how much she loves what she does. The communication leading up to the wedding... Read More was fantastic, we planned our wedding from Australia and I felt like we knew Natalie and Brandon before we had even met them. Studio N makes you feel at ease through the whole process. Not only are they fantastic at their job, they are also lovely people. We highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Alyse K

Natalie & Brandon of Studio N are the best in Las Vegas! We just had our engagement session with them this month and are now even more excited to be working with them for our wedding day. Their attention to detail, professionalism, and ability to capture such special moments is... Read More truly unmatched. Natalie is also an amazing make up artist. She did my trial for my wedding and created the most amazing look that I will be using on my wedding day. My fiancé and I can't wait to see how wonderful all of our images turn out and to get to work with Studio N for our wedding and other family photos in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married!!!!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

Studio N was absolutely amazing! They worked well together and were very professional. The make-up artist and photographer herself was so thoughtful and kind and went above and beyond to capture every little detail.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Studio N Inc. are not only creative in what they do but so amazing to work with. We chose them to do our family photos which lets just say our family isn't small or easy to get all together very often. They took the time to do pictures for us on Christmas Eve which was the only... Read More day off we as a family could get. That's was so nice of them. Not only that, our pictures came out beautiful. Truly a pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016

We loved Studio N, because they were very professional, flexible to work with and we were very happy with the finished product !

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

I highly recommend Studio N! They were professional, always quick to answer any questions we had and their work is fantastic! A pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016

Thank you to both Natalie and Brandon from Studio N. They were both very articulate and professional as anyone can be. That's not to mention how accommodating they were as well. They make it very obvious that it is your special day and they will fulfill any request along with... Read More giving you their professional opinion. My wife and I loved the pictures and everything that they both did for us. They made our special day extra special and we will now have it documented as best as possible for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Studio N to anyone who is looking for the best of the best.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016

Photography. The passion and skill that captures our most basic, everyday moments to those cherished, unforgettable moments. Everyone knows a photographer... Some of them are ok, some of them are great, who knows, maybe YOU'RE the photographer. But in this spectrum of... Read More photography, there are few who master the art. My family and I had the amazing opportunity to work with a "master duo team of photographers" when we did Anthony's Senior Portrait Session with Natalie Perez and Brandon Perez of Studio N Photography and Make-up Artistry! From the beginning stages, they made an effort to get to know Anthony and our family. They sought information about him as a person: his style, his goals...and what we envisioned for his photo shoot. They had a great eye for the background and scenery...the lighting and mood...and fun expressions and moments. We had a ball hanging out in Downtown Las Vegas and overall unforgettable, happy experience working with them! The rating on this website only goes to "5" but if we could give them a "10" we would! We are so very happy with all of the shots they took! We look forward to working with them again in the future :) I highly recommend you consulting with Studio N for any of your future photography plans! You. Will. Not. Be. Disappointed. Thank you for everything, Brandon and Natalie! :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Meghan M

We chose Studio N for our wedding May 3, 2015. Natalie and Brandon took beautiful photos. They did an amazing job capturing memories that we will forever cherish. We couldn't be happier with our choice and definitely would recommend them.

Excellent experience!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Katherine G

My husband and I used Studio N for both our engagement session and wedding day, and we will definitely be using them in the future for pregnancy and family photos. The amount of professionalism, attention to detail, promptness in reply, and kindness that Natalie and Brandon... Read More embody is impressive. They have a way of making you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and all of our photos turned out beautiful! Natalie also did my makeup for both days and it was perfect! They really pay attention to your personalities and what you want out of your photos, and they strive to provide you with just that. I would recommend them 100% of the time to anyone.

Studio N Rocks!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

This photographer is amazing. Her skills and kind manner were so appreciated. The quality of work is the best. I loved how she got all of us relaxed for the shots. No pressure no stress. Her forte is outdoor shots. Her knowledge of natural lighting and what looks best are... Read More awesome. We will be using Studio N for other events in life for sure!!!

Alyssa S.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Alyssa S

Natalie and Brandon were truly a pleasure to work with! I had many conversations with Natalie via phone and email to make sure I truly got the experience I wanted out of my wedding photography experience. They really listened to what I wanted out of my photos and even gave me... Read More some great advice for what to expect not only for my photos but for the whole wedding experience to make sure we had the best day possible! While I have not received my photos yet (just got married last week) I have no doubt that they will be wonderful because I spent much time reviewing much of Studio N's beautiful photography work. Natalie and Brandon are both two very talented duo and amazing to work with!