Stukwan Entertainment

Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Tri State, Pennsylvania, Connecticut (347) 470-5431

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Allie I

I have used other companies in the past but by far Stukwan Entertainment is the best of them all. They are real djs that can mix and read the crowd. We danced all night. The owner Stu is so professional and pays so much attention to details that I was so comfortable working... Read More with him. I took the dj, photo, and video package and they beat everybody's quote. They delivered my pictures and video in a week. It was so professionally done, that I am still amazed. I told all my friends and they don't believe me. Please call these guys if you want results. They are great.

2017-01-11T16:54:57 Response from the vendor

Hi Allie, it was my pleasure to host your wedding. Thank you for the generous review. Congrats on your newlywed life and I hope you had a good time on your honeymoon.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Jonathan M

These guys are great. My fiance and I was lost trying to find the right entertainment for our wedding. We booked our wedding at Flushing Town Hall and the event director Kevin recommended Stukwan Entertainment to us. We checked out his site and it looked like every other... Read More company. We decided to call them and we spoke with Steward. He was professional and sounded very humble. Normally companies will try to upgrade the hell out of you to raise the price of the package. He actually saved us money. We wanted extra lighting and other extra stuff. He worked with us and sold us exactly what we needed for our reception. We were able to use the money he saved us for other purposes. This is important that I have to mention. His honesty and caring personality made us feel super comfortable about booking with them. He helped us every step of the way with picking the music and planning our entire reception. He didn't penny pinch us and also referred some great vendors that helped us with our bottom line. I think his team is great and reliable. Our communication was smooth and his response to my calls was spot on. By the way he was also a great DJ. His mixing was superb and his song selection had us singing and dancing all night long. Everyone is still talking about the amazing job they did. If you are looking for an honest company that cares about you, you should not hesitate and call them. I will use them for every party and I will definitely referred them to all of my friends and family. Thank you so much for all of your hard work.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Michael S

Stukwan Entertainment was absolutely amazing. They were exciting and passionate. Their mixing were on point. We had a wedding at The Park on 118 10 Avenue. Their setup was stunning. I have only good words to say about them. Thank you so much for making my wedding the... Read More absolute best. Thanks a million Michael S.

2017-01-11T16:55:48 Response from the vendor

Mike thanks for the review. It was our pleasure. Congrats again and take care.