Unique jewelry you and your bridesmaids will love!

Gorgeous, unique jewelry and hair accessories with a lifetime guarantee! You may not be able to wear your dress again but you and your bridal party can wear your jewelry over and over! -Hypoallergenic -Lifetime Guarantee -Personal Styling - Real plated metals -Wear it on your wedding day and beyond - Bridal shower jewelry parties I always make sure my brides save money, get free jewelry and additional free gifts!

Beauty + Fragrance, Headbands, Pins, Combs + Clips, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion

301 St Anthony Ave, Minneapolis, MN (608) 217-4640
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Caleb J

Cia was fantastic at helping me figure out what jewelry I wanted for the wedding. Despite my indecision, she guided me to the perfect jewelry for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids. Everything was absolutely stunning! Because of Cia, picking out jewelry was one of the most... Read More enjoyable parts of wedding planning. -Jennifer

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Leah W

Cia is truly one of a kind. Not only is she great at what she does - picking out jewelry that looks great on you - but she is genuine, kind, funny, and makes everyone around her feel at ease. She knows what looks good on people and gives great recommendations, and there's... Read More never any pressure. I would recommend anyone and everyone to Cia....oh wait, I already do!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Danielle E

Cia is AMAZING at knowing exactly how to bring out the details with accessorizing! I love how she presented pieces that I would have never thought of but fell in LOVE. Cia is just fun to work with too...she's like hanging out with an old friend. I absolutely recommend her to... Read More any bride...this area can sometimes be overlooked and it is ESSENTIAL! It really does bring your bridal look together!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 JAIME E

Cia provided jewelry suggestions for a wedding styled shoot I was putting together and she had a great selection to choose from. She provided options and put together a collection that worked well with the bridal and bridesmaid dresses that accentuated them and looked cohesive... Read More together. If you are looking for jewelry for your wedding and bridal party, contact Cia. She can help you put together beautiful pieces that will work with your style.

Cia Osterhouse

I have been married for 4 years myself and have been in the jewelry business for the last 2.5 years. I love weddings and love, love. I also nanny on the side and teach Sunday school. I struggle with some health problems and I know I feel better when I am put together. Helping others feel sparkly and beautiful is my goal and I am so lucky to be able to meet wonderful brides and the important people in their lives. Weddings can be stressful- let me help you find the best "bling" for your big day and beyond!