Styled Pink Photography

NJ, DE, Philadelphia & Surrounding Areas

Styled Pink Photography

Styled Pink Photography serves NJ, PA, and DE, specializing in wedding and engagement photography. Styled Pink, voted The Knot Best of Weddings for 2015, 2016, and 2017 understands the importance of telling the story of your wedding day in a combination of photo journalistic and posed photographs.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Mt. Laurel, NJ NJ, DE, Philadelphia & Surrounding Areas (856) 287-4951
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Samantha B

Diana was one of the absolute greatest parts of our wedding day! I knew from our initial meeting about a year prior that she was the photographer we needed. Not only is Diana skilled in her profession, she is a sweet, patient, kind, and understanding person. She and I had... Read More numerous conversations shortly before the wedding as I toyed with the idea of a First Look and recreated my timeline in an effort to appease everyone who was being photographed. Diana assisted and supported me each and every time until we finally devised the perfect timeline! On our wedding day, Diana was positive and always wearing a smile. When my outdoor ceremony got moved inside due to rain, she immediately reminded me that I was getting married and everything would be perfect. She was right. Having Diana with me on my wedding day was like having one of my girlfriends there for laughs and words of advice. She made everyone feel at ease in front of the camera, even my mom who absolutely hates pictures. My sister told me how much she liked Diana's positivity, and my husband continuously comments on how great she was. We've seen two shots from our wedding day so far, and they have left us and everyone involved wanting more. Thank you, Diana, for being so wonderful and capturing the amazing moments of our day. Ladies, if you're looking for your wedding photographer, look no further. Diana is it!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Jeff P

Diana is hands-down the best! She is the sweetest human, and so easy to work with! She makes you feel so comfortable and its always fun working with her. Her pictures are absolutely incredible and perfectly captured us as a couple! She gets the pictures back to you so... Read More quickly so you're not waiting in limbo! Booking her was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Diana is the best!!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Alison P

Diana is so wonderful to work with. She is super sweet & super talented!! I'm so glad I trusted her to capture my big day. Every photo came out better than expected, my wedding in Burlington looked like a scene straight from Europe. She took the time to visit our site and scope... Read More out photo sites beforehand, and even made sure we had backup options in case it rained. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Deana T

I knew for a while that I wanted styled pink to do my photos. I have seen her work for years, and it always impressed me. Leading up to the engagement photo session, I did not know what to expect. Diana was professional and AMAZING! She was such a great sport walking through the... Read More woods to get the most beautiful photos. On the wedding day, Diana and the other Styled Pink photographer were incredible. We got many fabulous photos in historic Philadelphia. Diana did not waste any time. Her schedule was amazing, and Diana was fun and funny, while still keeping everyone in line! I cherish all of my photos. Each one is better than the last. I would hire her for any event in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Kelsey W

wheb my husband and I first met Diane we both fell in love with her!! She really wanted to get to know us which one of the reasons why are photos came out so beautiful !!!! She is a an amazing photographer and person!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Rachel T

Diana photographed my wedding on NYE 2016. She had also photographed my brother's wedding 16 months ago. She has an incredible eye for photography. We loved all of our pictures (which we got 3 weeks from the day of the wedding). She customized our pictures for us and valued... Read More our opinions on what to focus on. I would highly recommend her without reservations to any bride and groom who wants unique and high quality pictures.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Carla G

Diana is fabulous! Words can not express how grateful we are to her. She was there with us for both our engagement photos and our wedding day photos. And even though she was there to capture the day she herself made the day even more special. We got to know her during our... Read More engagement photos which made our wedding day even better. It was like just hanging out with a great friend. On my wedding day she was super attentive and thought of all the little detail that you might miss during the business of the day. She's a kind, personable person who is there to help make your day special. She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day and the photos came out so beautiful. I can't wait to have her shoot another life milestone. Diana you are one of a kind!! We love you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kristen P

AMAZING! Choosing Diana to be my wedding photographer was an easy choice and one I've been happy with every step of the way. She was helpful during planning, a joy to have around on my wedding day, and quick to get me my pictures, which are incredible! There is such a great... Read More variety of photos and it feels like she captured every single aspect of our day. An amazing vendor!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Kim P

We booked Styled Pink two years in advance and I would book out even further for Diana in the future if I had to! From the first conversation with Diana, I knew right away she was the perfect match to be our photographer. She took the time to video chat us since we were living... Read More in Virginia - asking questions to get to know us as a couple. Our engagement shoot was amazing, she took her time and made sure we had all the shots we wanted. She even came prepared with a dog toy to keep our dog engaged in the pictures. Over the two Christmases before our wedding we received gifts from Diana that were so thoughtful. She loves her brides! Before the wedding we met up with her to go over our wedding day timeline and it was like catching up with an old friend. She outlined the wedding day perfectly. On the actual day of the wedding Diana took notice to every detail. She was professional and a friend all in one. Right after the wedding she immediately posted a few shots online and we are just super eager to see the rest! We <3 you Diana! Thanks so much for everything!!! Kim + Taro 10.28.16

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Miranda P

From the start, Diana is one of the nicest and easiest photographers to work with. She is so organized and helpful the entire wedding process. She keeps in contact with you every step of the way. On the wedding day she turns into something even more amazing. She gives direction... Read More with ease and goes above and beyond to get the perfect shot. She dedicates every possible second to capturing the best moments. On top of all of those incredible traits, she becomes an amazing friend. My husband hates pictures, but she got him to love them so much, he wants to hire her for every possible future moment that needs photographing. Do yourself and your memories a favor and book her!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Allegra D

I was so impressed with how well Diana listened to what my fiancé and envisioned for our wedding photos. She has such a great eye and worked with us for what felt comfortable and what felt to awkward with posing. She also worked with us when we requested unconventional, silly... Read More pictures... and made them look perfect...which is not easy to do! She also sent us our sneak peak from our wedding within 24 hours of our reception... which is beyond amazing! Styled Pink is a fantastic vendor to choose for your special day! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Renee F

Diana and her team did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! When we started researching photographers for our wedding, Diana's beautiful photos immediately stood out and we were sold after our first conversation with her as she exuded the perfect combination of... Read More professionalism, enthusiasm, and kindness. She not only takes amazing photos, but she is incredibly skilled at making people feel comfortable and keeping everything moving quickly. With large wedding parties and families, this is so important and we appreciated her organization so much here! We just received our gallery (much more quickly than we expected!) and are going to have the hardest time choosing our favorites as they are all fantastic! I highly recommend Styled Pink to any bride looking for a wedding photographer in South Jersey. Thanks, Diana!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Heather B

Diana is a dream come true to have as a photographer. She is not only very personable, organized but also just a great person. When I booked Diana for a winter wedding she was more than thrilled. She went above and beyond for the perfect engagement session and was very... Read More flexible with the scheduling (since I wanted fresh snow). Diana was also expecting a baby and, she did everything possible to assure me that everything would go smoothly. When the wedding day came, Diana and her assistants were more than professional. She takes photos that just take your breath away. She has a true passion for what she does. Even to this day my bridesmaids say Diana was the best photographer to work with on the wedding day. Oh and you wouldn't believe how fast I received our photos !!! I can't wait to work with her again for future shoots! Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Jamie N

My husband and I went a slightly unconventional route when it came to getting married (6 years of dating followed by a 6 week engagement, followed by a Town Hall wedding witnessed by only our parents and my brother with a reception to be held 6 months later). Though my husband... Read More and I both are a bit wary of having our picture taken, the one thing I insisted on was pretty photos to commemorate the occasion (I mean, I bought a nice dress, ya know?!) and I am SO glad we worked with Dianna! She was a total pro from the start- she responded to my inquiry immediately, she listened to my ideas, she was able to offer dates & times she was available and was just as pleasant as can be while doing it. Oh! And patient! She was so, so patient with us. A couple of weeks after our wedding my husband and I got dolled up again and met with Dianna at Grounds for Sculpture. She was so easy to work with and incredibly sweet. Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous. Last week we finally held a reception and I put out some of the framed photos for our friends to see. I lost count of how many compliments we got. One of our friends even half-jokingly asked me if I would have some prints made for her so that she could hang them as art in her home. If you’re wondering who to have take your wedding photos… it’s Dianna!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica T

Diana was amazing! From the very beginning, Diana was very organized and sincere every time we spoke. She made sure to capture all the important moments my husband and I shared during our engagement photo session, along with our wedding day. I highly recommend Diana to all... Read More brides. They will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016

I can not say enough good things about Diana! She has photographed my family on a few different occasions and we have never been anything but thrilled with the results. After booking her for our wedding, she immediately set me at ease. She asked me questions before the wedding... Read More in order to have all the info she needed BEFORE our wedding day in order to make the whole day run so smoothly. From the very beginning of the day while getting ready to the last shots on the dance floor, Diana captured every moment of our wedding day. She took pictures we didn't even realize we wanted until we saw our final album. Photographing our crazy 3 year old was not as easy job, but she managed to get some shots of him actually looking (and smiling!!) that instantly became pictures we will treasure forever. She always responds to questions so promptly and best of all, we received our full albums within a month of our engagement session and wedding. If you are looking for a photographer who is both a professional but also makes you feel comfortable like a friend, book Styled Pink!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Chelsea C

I cannot recommend using Styled Pink Photography enough to brides! Other than her work being beautiful and her packages being affordable Diana is the most wonderful person to work with. She is so organized and efficient. She was single handedly the easiest wedding vendor to... Read More work with. She makes your life easy. She asks you all the questions necessary to make sure you get everything you want out of your wedding photos. I really didn't know what I wanted or what questions to ask so she really took us by the hand and explained everything to us. Our engagement photos were so beautiful!!! She really made the most out of our location. My husband and I are not big picture takers either. We didn't know how to pose and yet again Diana walked us through everything. She has an incredibly calm aura about her. When she is around you can't help but feel calm too. My wedding party fell in love with her just like we did. We had all been part of and been to a lot of weddings in the past few years and Diana just shone. She was so good with handling our large wedding party. The night of our wedding she had already given us a 22 photo sneak peak!! who else does that so quick?! At the end of the day I truly cannot say enough good things about Diana and Styled Pink Photography. Choosing her is investing in the happiness and calmness you want to feel on your wedding day. If you are looking for photographers please get in touch with her to set up a time to meet. You will be so happy you did. My husband and I will be using Styled Pink Photography for all of our future photography needs. Thank you for everything Styled Pink Photography. Love, Chelsea & Dan

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jaclyn M

From the beginning, Diana did an amazing job to make us feel comfortable and was very organized in preparing for the big day. Weather impeded on our engagement session and Diana was quick to provide recommendations for a new location that worked out perfect. The day of ran so... Read More smoothly due to Diana's careful attention to details with no effort from us. She was great at assessing our venue to find spaces that she thought would work best. When showing off my photos, so many people commented about how beautiful they are and how happy we look. Of course it was a very happy day :) but Diana was able to capture all of the small moments that truely displayed our joy. A month later and I still get emotional every time I look at my beautiful photos. So thankful for Diana and her great work. You will not regret Styled Pink Photography!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Emily S

We had a great experience with Diana - my husband was very wary about having to pose and be ready for pictures, but Diana ensured he was comfortable the entire day! She found some awesome photo locations at our venue and moved through the entire day so smoothly. I especially... Read More loved her calm nature - nothing felt rushed or stressful. The pictures turned out beautiful. We LOVED all of them! I am still staring at them 2 months later. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

If I could give Diana at Styled Pink Photography a 100 star rating instead of 5 I surely would!! She was FABULOUS! From the time we met her at the bridal fair to the engagement shoot to the wedding day she was soooo easy to work with! And her photos....they are AMAZING!! In less... Read More than 4 weeks we had all the pictures online! Wow! Now....to pick the best ones for the album....💕

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jennifer P

Diana is amazing! She was an absolute joy to work with and was always so helpful and responsive. I asked her if we could go do a run-through of the venue to go over, in person, ideas of photos I hoped to have and she was totally open and willing to do this! She was also so sweet... Read More to work with and even went upstairs in the middle of the reception to get me a makeup brush I had left upstairs. Not only was she sweet and fun to work with, but her actual performance and talent is incredible. My new husband and I could not be more happy with the product of the photos. They are simply amazing and captured everything I hoped they would and more.

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 m p

We are so glad Diana and her team was there to capture our wedding day! StyledPink is awesome! Diana is warm, down to earth, professional, and from day one we knew we were in good hands. She answered all our questions and, in turn, we appreciated her thoughtful questions about... Read More what was important to us and images to capture. I love that she also worked with us to put together a timeline for the day of. A few weeks before the wedding, Diana took the time to send us a little note of encouragement (to keep our sanity during the last minute craziness that happens) We couldn’t have be happier to receive such a well-timed and sincere note. Diana has a great sense of style and composition. We love her work! We have received so many compliments on our photos and have also received compliments on the StyledPink team from our wedding guests. Thank you Diana and the team!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Christy D

We were so happy to find Diana! My husband and I were super busy while wedding plan - we both work a lot and I'm in grad school too. We didn't have a lot of time to think about what pictures we wanted, but it didn't matter because Diana is a pro with an amazing eye and so much... Read More experience. We just got married a few days ago and obviously haven't seen all the pictures, but what we have seen are very "us." The shots and simple effects are gorgeous without being too stage-y. Just as important is that Diana is so friendly and caring! You'll see your photographer a lot on your wedding day, so you want someone fun and warm like Diana. She'll put you and your guests at ease while taking pictures, but she'll also know when to blend in (my husband and I have no recollection of seeing her or her team at the wedding ceremony, but somehow we have beautiful close-ups and far shots... they must have been there somewhere!). She was also patient and supportive as we were planning, despite how busy we were. She sent sweet gifts to let us know she was thinking of us, and was flexible in coordinating with us so that everything was set we'll before the wedding day. To recap, get Diana if you can :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

From our first conversation with Diana, we just knew she would be our wedding photographer! Her portfolio of gorgeous photos proved she had a true talent, with the perfect mix of journalistic and styled elements that we were looking for in a photographer. When we spoke by... Read More video chat for the first time, her wonderful warmth that was radiated from her tone in her emails, came thru immediately in her smile as she greeted us on Facetime. We covered the entire wedding day in that call; she knew just what questions to ask, and was completely in tune with and had such excitement for our wedding day. In the weeks following, we created a timeline of our day together and coordinated group shots, addressed possible sensitive family issues, received suggestions of some of her favorite vendors at our request, and shared special details to be included in our big day. Throughout our months of preparation, Diana was always available for questions and concerns when we had them, and was incredibly organized with everything during the whole process. Her personal touches such as Christmas cards, thoughtful gifts to keep my husband and I connected through the craziness of wedding-planning, and a thank you note and keepsake following our wedding, really went a long way to let us know that we are cared for. On our wedding day, Diana arrived early with her camera in her hands ready to shoot. She went right to work grabbing shots of us getting ready, as well as our venue being prepared. These are some of the unexpected photos that allow you to relive those moments of nerves and excitement leading up to the “I do’s.” Diana is the calm in a sea of chaos. There are so many moving pieces on your wedding day, and Diana has a real gift for keeping everything moving along in a light and fun way. She is not only extremely artistically talented, with a fantastic eye for detail, but she really works to give you all of the shots you want, and some that you’d never have expected. Immediately following our wedding, Diana posted a few sneak peeks of our wedding day on Facebook and some by email. Then within days of that, we were sent a highlight reel of some of her favorite shots of the day, and upon returning from our honeymoon we received the email that our wedding photos were ready! We were absolutely overwhelmed with how beautifully all of the photos turned out. Diana truly captured the biggest day of our lives in the most wonderful way, and we can’t thank her enough. We very much look forward to asking Diana to capture all of our next “big moments” for many years to come!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 justin k

Diana and her team were great. She worked with my wife in the months leading up to our wedding and was never pushy or overwhelming to work with. She even sent little notes throughout the year with words of encouragement which we both appreciated. The day of, she got all... Read More of the shots that we asked for, was virtually invisible and she and her second/third shooters were extremely courteous to us and our guests. We did not do an engagement shoot, so she stayed for an extra hour at our wedding, which was also cool. She got a night shot of us which my wife really thought was gorgeous. They got our photos to us Very quickly and sent previews to keep my wife just excited enough! She also sent us a canvas a few days after our wedding day that we will cherish forever. Overall, very happy that we hired Styled Pink and her team. They are very affordable and do wonderful work. She genuinely cares about her clients and wants to best shots for them on their big day. THANK YOU STYLED PINK! We are definitely referring you out, and are happy to do so.

Diana

Hi, I'm Diana, owner and primary photographer of Styled Pink Photography. I started shooting weddings after being a bride myself (five years ago) and falling in love wedding photography and everything that goes into it. I love to give my brides the personal attention they deserve while preparing for their big day, so I only take on a limited number of weddings each year. I believe I have one of the most important jobs in the world- capturing memories that will be passed down for generations to come and I couldn't be luckier!