Sugar Fixé Pâtisserie

Greater Chicago-land area, NW Indiana, South Wisconsin

Wedding cakes & sweets for any size occasion!

At Sugar Fixe we work closely with our clients to create a cake that fits the unique style of their event AND tastes great. We make anything from traditional tiered cakes, cupcake towers, to full sweets tables with macarons and other delicious petit fours. Everything is made from scratch!

Cake Toppers, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

119 N Marion Street, Oak Park, IL Greater Chicago-land area, NW Indiana, South Wisconsin (708) 948-7720

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Allison W

I just got married this past weekend in Chicago. Sugar Fixe supplied our cake and we couldn't have been happier!! It was not only GORGEOUS but also delicious! Better than we ever could have imagined and it was extremely reasonable! Bria was SO easy to work with and you could... Read More tell she genuinely cared about getting us what we wanted. My only regret is that we didn't get a bigger cake for more leftovers :)

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Emma M

Sugar Fixe was the perfect local place for our wedding cake and dessert table. They designed a beautiful cake exactly how we imagined it and more delicious than we remembered from the tasting. The dessert table was beautiful and everything was delicious. Our only regret is not... Read More ordering more because our guests devoured every bite!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Kelli R

My favorite part of any wedding is, and has always been, the cake. So when I got married, my own cake had to be pretty spectacular and my expectations were VERY high! From the first consultation I knew Bria at Sugar Fixe in Oak Park was who I NEEDED (not just wanted) to make... Read More my cake. Sugar Fixe was our first and only cake tasting, because I knew this was it...no need to go anywhere else. She was so professional, helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, engaged and supportive of my vision and making it a reality. She provided suggestions and ideas to help me design the cake of my dreams. She truly listened to my ideas also, and really understood what I wanted. I literally cried when I saw my cake in all of its glory on display at my reception. It was so beautiful I didn't want to cut it! But of course you have to cut it in order to eat it, and it was DELICIOUS also. And now I can't wait until my 1st anniversary so we can eat the "save" cake, so I will be planning any reason to have to have another cake in the meantime!!! Bria is a true artist and joy to work with!!! And by the way, we had three flavors: Almond cake with vanilla buttercream and strawberry preserves, carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, and chocolate cake with strawberry buttercream. Our guests loved the cake so much that MANY of them told me they tried all three!!! YUM.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Renee K

I worked with Bria from Sugar Fixe and she was nothing short of amazing!!! She drove out to our caterer for our menu tasting so we were able to do both at once, which was awesome! Every single flavor of cake was simply scrumptious. She made my cake vision come to life! We... Read More emailed back and forth often to make sure we were on the same page, and she knew exactly what I wanted. I only regret not eating more of the cake but we were so busy talking to everyone we never had time! Thank goodness we saved our top tier to have on our anniversary! I can't wait to taste it again! Thank you to Bria and everyone at Sugar Fixe for the amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 L T

Geometry, Marble, Copper and Concrete are our concept of the cake, and Sugar Fixe made it in real life! Our cake was amazing and the taste was awesome. All my guests are excited about the cake and told me how good it was after the event.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Ann A

This place is the best!!! Our cake tasting costed $25 for the both of us and it was totally worth it. That money also went toward the purchase of our cake since we booked with them. Bria designed our cake using ideas we had and it was more beautiful than we could have ever... Read More imagined! It was also incredibly delicious. They provided a box for us to freeze our cake topper, as is tradition, but we might have to sneak some earlier. Five stars for presentation, communication and tastiness!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Raquel R

We had the most beautiful and delicious cake ever! The dessert table was outstanding. Bria did an excellent job making our vision come true!

Delicious cake, friendly staff, adorable bakery

Reviewed on 10/03/2014 Erin N

Usually I am not a huge fan of wedding cake, so when my now husband and I were trying to find a bakery we decided to give our local favorite (they have the BEST macarons!) a try. We are so happy we did! Bridget was so sweet and amazing to work with. They worked within our budget... Read More and make the cake in the style we were looking for. But best of all, it was by far the most delicious wedding cake either of us have ever had! I can't wait to get a small cake from there when we celebrate our 1 year anniversary next fall. I especially recommend their red velvet and chocolate flavored cakes.

Cutest shop ever

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Kate D

We used sugar fixe for our cupcakes and wedding cake top and were so happy. They are easy to work with, provide great ideas, and taste great. They handled everything for me on the day of my wedding and I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Tasted Amazing

Reviewed on 2/24/2014 Callie

For our 3 tier wedding cake we requested a lemon cake with raspberry filling and butter cream rosettes on the outside. I saw the butter cream rosettes at a different bakery in my parents home town and showed the team at Sugar Fixe the picture. I was told the rosettes would be... Read More no problem at all. On the wedding day I was slightly disappointed in the cake in that I felt to rosettes were much smaller than I showed the team in the picture. With that being said, the cake tasted absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!! My favorite aspect of working with Sugar Fixe was how they arranged the tasting. Instead of giving of slices of fully prepared cakes, they cave us a platter with square pieces of 5 or 6 different cake flavors and bowls with all the different fillings/frostings. This allowed us to combine any cake, filling, and frosting flavor! In hindsight, I would have maybe explained that I wanted medium size roses vs small roses but there really was no way of knowing how they would make them until it was already done. I would still definitely recommend using Sugar Fixe for your wedding day!!!

beautiful and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Beth M

Cindy did a phenomenal job with our cake! she helped us find the combination of tiers and sheet cakes that would work best for us and she was so willing to work with me on the design until it was perfect! my husband loves the Portillo's chocolate cake and i have a recipe for it... Read More and Cindy gladly used the recipe for one of our flavors and it turned out to be delicious. i can't say enough good things about our cake!

So many compliments

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Michelle E

When I asked my (now) husband what the most important part of the wedding was going to be for him, he said the food. We both aren't cake people, preferring pies and pastries, which is why Sugar Fixe is so perfect. We got 4 small cakes of varying flavors for guests who like cake,... Read More but for us we made sure there was dessert we would devour, and that was the passion fruit mini tarts with fresh berries and the mini chocolate eclairs. Just wow. Our guests had nothing but praises for our whole spread, plus Cindy was fabulous to work with the whole time.