Sugar Leaf Bakery Wedding Creations

At Sugar Leaf, we are in love with LOVE, and that perfect wedding deserves some art of elegance. We exclusively specialize in uniquely designed artistic masterpieces. With our labor of love, inspired by your imagination, we will create a lasting impression with a show stopping work of art.

Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

2800 W Hwy 76, Branson, MO (417) 336-6618

Cake heaven!

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Christina F

The cakes they prepared were just what we want and tasted like heaven on a fork! I had it for breakfast the next day too! They were wonderful to work with and our cakes turned out just how we imagined them!

2013-12-19T14:42:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words about your experience with us, it brings a smile to the whole crew knowing that a customers experience was great! We hope to see you all on your next visit.

yummy cake, beautiful presentation

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Brittani S

The bakery is amazing. They allowed myself and 4 people to come in and taste the wedding cake flavors of our choice. They have so many to choose from! Sugar Leaf has amazing customer service and the cake is sinful! We also had them make the grooms cake, which was a 3D model of a... Read More motorcycle! It was so amazing no one believed us that it was a cake! They had it to the venue in a timely fashion and had a beautiful cake stand for us to use! Sugar Leaf far exceeded my expectations of what a cake was supposed to look like! I recommend this bakery to anyone looking for beautiful, delicious cakes and great customer service!

2013-12-19T14:43:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words about your experience with us! Congrats and hope married life exceeds expectations just as you noted that we had. Thank you again and it was an absolute pleasure to share this experience with you all!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Meagen R

I tasted their cake at a bridal show that I went to and HAD to have it at our reception. Because our cake was already ordered and paid for, we got cupcakes instead of cake from Sugar Leaf. The cupcakes were huge and had cute sugar art on top of them. They were AMAZING!

2013-12-19T14:44:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, and it makes our day to know that even though we couldn't share the experience by making a wonderful centerpiece for you but it was an honor to make cupcakes and still be a part of your special day.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Sandy M

Our grown children ordered an almond joy cake that was waiting for us when we checked into a motel in Branson to celebrate our 40th anniversary. What a beautiful, delicious surprise! I would highly recommend this bakery to anyone needing a bakery in Branson.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alisha S

Our cake was delicious and beautiful! The amaretto was a crowd favorite!

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015

I always like working with Sugar Leaf Treats! They go above and beyond and are always a joy to work with! Everything I ordered, cake, cupcakes, cookies and cheesecake was so delicious! People raved on about how good things were! And above that they were exactly how we wanted... Read More them and beautiful!! I will definitely use them again for many different occasions!

The Absolute Best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Kristin S

Sugar Leaf Bakery is phenomenal! We had a bridal breakfast there the morning of our wedding, they opened early just for us, and the food and service was fantastic - and their shop is just adorable! They also made our wedding cake and grooms cake, and it looked just like the... Read More photos we sent. Our grooms cake was R2 D2 and they nailed it! It looked like an exact replica, and some of our guests didn't even realize it was cake. Everything about this shop is perfect - from customer service to the delicious treats!

The Best Caterer in MO!

Reviewed on 3/20/2015 Alyssa K

My husband and I chose Sugar Leaf Bakery for our catering and our cake. We absolutely loved the service we got and had such a wonderful experience with the staff there. Our cake was so beautiful and just like I asked. The food we chose for our reception was delicious and our... Read More guest loved it! I would recommend them to everyone!

AWESOME CAKE! AWESOME PEOPLE!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2014 Kiley A

I loved working with Amanda to design my perfect wedding cake!!! Sugar Leaf Treats bakery came highly recommended and lived up to every word! They have an adorable little cafe/tea room where we were able to sample cakes and meet with the baker/decorator. She worked with me on... Read More design and created a beautiful work of art that looked amazing and stayed within my budget, all while myself and my guests raved about how good it was! From start to finish this entire shop was wonderful to work with and completely professional. I absolutely sing their praises! ~Kiley, Bride 2013

Fabulous!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 A F

Sugar Leaf made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding cake and groom's cake. Not only did they taste amazing, they were beautiful! Amanda was wonderful to work with and very professional.

Amazingly Delicious Cake!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

Our wedding cake was not only beautiful but tasted amazing!! sugar leaf gave us exactly what we wanted the presentation was on point. we got a tree cake and our guest actually thought the bark was real that's how much great detail was put into our cake. Amanda was great to work... Read More with, she listened to all my ideas,and the outcome was beyond expectations. thanks again Sugar Leaf!!!!

Delicious

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Lindsay L

My cake was perfect in the style I wanted. It was absolutely amazing! Best cake I've ever had! They delivered on time & they also do a free cake tasting. They have a cafe in town that has amazing everything!

bride

Reviewed on 8/11/2011 Courtney H

this place was absolutly wonderful to work with. they are very busy so make sure that you make appointments with them. when i went to go try the cakes we got to choose any kind and many that we wanted. there was chocolate, lemon, marbal, white, peach, raspberry. soo many. three... Read More of us went to the tasting and the cupcakes were very big. we were able to take them the rest home to my husband so he could decide what kind he wanted! it was perfect. we were able to try their fondunte and icings as well. it was just wonderful. the cake looked exactly like i wanted it to and they were also able to set it up and decorate it with the flowers at the site if you wanted. it was just perfect and delicious!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Melinda C

This is a MUST vendor for anyone planning a wedding or any event needing baked goods or catering of any sort! Our wedding cake and grooms cake exceeded our wildest dreams! They were flawless on the inside and out! The presentation of the cakes was so grand and classy and I had... Read More guests coming up to me weeks after the wedding still making comments about the cakes! We will without question use them for all of out cake needs from here on out and I would recommend them to any bride. They accommodate all needs and styles!

My guests are still raving...

Reviewed on 5/27/2011 Melissa B

Beginning with the sampling appointment, the service was excellent. We chose 5 cake flavors and two icings to sample. We ended up selecting two different cake flavors (nutty amaretto, and marble) and almond vanilla icing. OMG... the most moist cake I've ever had! If I'm in... Read More the Branson area and need a cake, this is my DEFINITE go to bakery.