Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

San Diego, CA (760) 687-6721

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Hannah M

Five stars isn't enough for the work Abby does! I can't express how beautiful her arrangements are she made my wedding everything I wanted and more! She was so friendly and easy to work with I can't imagine anyone being able to do a better job. Her work is beautiful and you can... Read More tell how much effort she puts into everything. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Nadine A

Abby did an incredible job on our wedding day! She puts all her best in everything she does and goes above and beyond. My dream wedding became a reality. Thank you Abby for being amazing!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Jennifer H

Abby was highly recommended by or our venue, Mt. Woodson Castle. We called Abby right away and even though we still had a lot of the details to work through, she was able to share ideas and ready to work with us. As we got closer to our big day, we met with Abby, looked... Read More through some photos and talked with her about what we wanted everything to look like. She was immediately engaging, and helped us with advice for everything, the floral arrangements, aisle decorations/and flowers, and the table decorations and centerpieces. She kept us updated on any minor changes and when she picked up the flowers. She was at the venue early to make sure everything was perfect and even had someone gather everything at the end of the night. The aisle, arrangements, centerpieces were all breathtakingly stunning, and better than any picture we shower her or what we imagined. Abby was professional, punctual, reduced our stress levels and was an angel to work with. We cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you, Abby!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kat J

Would totally refer Abby to any couple! We planned our wedding long distance so we wanted to find a florist we could trust and we definitely found that in Abby. We chatted and had planning meetings over the phone, exchanged emails, pins, pictures. She was very flexible and down... Read More to earth. She never tried to upsell us on anything and above all, just wanted us to be happy. What I thought was the most important factor was that I knew that it would look gorgeous no matter what. On the day of she delivered and the flowers were gorgeous. I love that we didn't have to worry about how the flowers were going to turn out - it made everything so much easier!! Thank you Abby!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Bianca R

Abby is just plain awesome! She took pictures and ideas I had and created wonderful bouquets, arch pieces, and center pieces for our wedding. She paid special attention to details and communicated well with us.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Katie G

Abby was fantastic to work with. So personable, timely, and beautiful work. We had a change up with our wedding party last minute and needed an extra buttoniere just before we started photos the day of the wedding. Abby was there in person and made it happen! She listened to... Read More exactly what I wanted and my flowers were just gorgeous!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jessie W

I cannot say enough about Abby!! She is truly amazing and exceeded every expectation I could ever imagine! She is a literal dream! I knew from the first phone call that I wanted her to be my florist! She is a true expert and gives you her best advice and helps with cost savings... Read More as well in areas that you don't even think about. She is great with communication and her passion shines! From the moment I booked her to the day of the wedding, she made everything so seamless and I didn't ahve to worry about a thing! I have recommended her to a few friends now and I would give her name out to any bride looking for a florist! She is THE best! So much love for this chick!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Meghan Q

Abby made all my floral dreams come true for my wedding day! She combined every picture I had from Pinterest and added her special touch to make the most amazing bouquets and floral arch I have ever seen. From the aisle decor to the garland center pieces I couldn't have been... Read More more pleased! Abby was also great about communicating with me and my anxious mom. She went above and beyond to calm her nerves with phone calls and pictures of the flowers she picked up a few days before the wedding. Planning a wedding can be difficult, but Abby eased my mind and just made planning so much more fun. I recommend Abby to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jamie B

Abby is an incredible designer. She always thinks of these great ideas to be unique and different which is hard since it seems everything is on Pinterest now. We LOVED our wedding in September and we got so many compliments on our florals! She truly cares about her brides and... Read More will do anything to make your day amazing. Thank you Abby!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Caroline F

Words can't even begin to express the gratitude I have for Abby. She absolutely MADE my wedding a dream come true. I tend to have rather intense parents and with all of the outside opinions and obstacles, Abby managed to keep her cool, maintain under budget, create masterful... Read More work and still make time to call me just to check on my mental state and make sure I was enjoying the wedding process. Since my wedding, we have continued a working relationship and I highly recommend her to anyone and any event that comes by way. She is such a professional and a beyond wonderful person to work with. Any bride would be lucky to work with Abby and be the beneficiary of her many talents!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Megan K

I was referred to Abby by my wedding planner, and I was so pleased with her work! My bouquet was everything I had imagined and more! She was flexible with our needs and last minute changes. When I walked into our reception I could not believe how beautiful the garlands and... Read More various floral centerpieces that adorned our tables were! She worked well with our budget, and was very professional! I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily M

My wedding was beautiful and more magical than I imagined. Adam and I could not have loved Abby more. I know nothing about flowers but I had a vision in mind. Abby fulfilled it perfectly. She went above and beyond to make my wedding perfect. My guests were raving about my... Read More centerpieces, my ceremony flowers, and the bouquet. I could not be more happy and I would recommend Abby to any bride .

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Angela D

I am just so so so thankful I found Abby. She is so easy to speak to, she really understood what I was looking for in flowers for my wedding, you stayed in my budget and really did a AMAZING job the day of, with setting up. I could not be MORE pleased with the work that Abby... Read More does. I 100% recommend her. If you want to hit it out of the ball park on the first pitch, just hire ABBY!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sarah S

Abby and her Sugar Rose team went above and beyond on every aspect of our wedding flower expectations! From our first phone call to our final meeting before our wedding day, Abby practiced patience, professionalism and WOW does she have a great eye for floral design!!! I was... Read More blown away by the look of our ceremony and reception spaces after Abby put her amazing flower power to work. She is a gem of a person, affordable, authentic, on trend and a true artistic professional. Sugar Rose Flowers is the real deal when it comes to all the pretty little details that made our wedding come to life!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Kat B

Abby is fantastic! The flowers at the ceremony site, cocktail and dining areas were all breathtaking. I asked that she incorporate brooches in my bouquet and she made my vision come to life... but even better than I had imagined! All of the bridesmaids bouquets were amazing.... Read More Presentation in mason jars was gorgeous. Just everything. I could not have asked for a more talented, sweet person to work with. She made my wedding extra beautiful and for that I am truly grateful. I have referred a few friends to her as well and will continue to do so. Her services are on point!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa G

I don't know where to start. Abby is amazing! Amazing doesn't even begin to describe the floral arrangements she put together for our wedding. She was so easy to work with, so professional, and so reliable. Our guests said that the flowers truly made the wedding. Abby has this... Read More incredible way of figuring out what your dream image is. She went above and beyond what I could have ever dreamed of. My bouquet and floral crown were unbelievable. When I look back at our pictures from the wedding, I can't stop staring at those flowers! I never had to worry anything with her. She was just such a pleasure to work with. i wanted to feel like we were in Hawaii, and so many guests said they forgot they were in San Diego because of all of the fresh beautiful tropical pieces she included. I am forever grateful for her incredible work!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Michelle E

Abby is the most amazing florist! She provided all of the floral arrangements for my wedding in April. Abby is so friendly and accommodating - She picked up on my vision for florals quickly and had such wonderful recommendations that I couldn't pass them up! Abby was the florist... Read More for my sister's wedding in 2014, so I had no doubt she would do a great job. I've already had other friends book her for their weddings - you can't go wrong with Abby!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Melinda G

Abby created beautiful wedding bouquets and floral arrangements for our daughter's wedding - I was stunned at the final presentation. She calmly and quickly provided last minute extras as we needed, and made one small last minute change to meet our needs. She worked well with... Read More our wedding planner/decorator, and worked within our budget. We highly recommend Sugar Rose Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Lauren J

Abby was by far my favorite vendor...and I only met with her once! I had a fairly small budget and she gave me the world for it! I didn't really even know what flowers I wanted...I just gave her a color scheme and she nailed it! I highly highly recommend booking her!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015

Abby worked with our wedding planning team at Coastyle Events to make the most gorgeous floral arrangements for our big day. At one point I checked in with her just to see how the ideas for my bouquet were going and she told me it was going to be beautiful and unlike anything... Read More I'd ever seen. She was right. It was stunning and when I finally got to see it on the wedding day I literally did a little jump for joy because it was so perfect. Every piece she did for us was lovely and she was very easy to work with. She was able to find flowers that matched our ideas/wedding feel and was great at selecting alternatives for things that were not in season so that we could stay on budget. Thank you, Abby for helping to make our day so memorable.

Abby is the BEST!

Reviewed on 4/22/2015 Lindsey

Abby is friendly, super talented, and she works with you to give you the flowers of your dreams! I had a limited budget and a vague idea in mind of what flowers I wanted, but Abby pulled it all together and made it more beautiful than I had ever imagined. We had a challenging... Read More venue with a windy open rooftop for our ceremony, but never fear! Abby will find a way to make it work! The arch she covered in flowers was beautiful, and my bouquet was exquisite. It had all of the elements I had asked for, including my favorite flowers, anemone's. It couldn't have been more perfect, and it was beyond any of the ideas I had saved on Pinterest! I love Abby and so will you!

Choose Abby!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Lisa J

You will fall in love with Abby! Abby was introduced to us through Coastlyle, who did our wedding coordination and decor. As part of the decor package we bought through Coastlye, Abby was the floral "team" so we never actually chose her… she was sent to us by the wedding... Read More gods….our floral angel! We had exchanged a few group emails before meeting and I instantly fell in love with how sweet and enthusiastic Abby was. We met in person when we did our first walk through at the Martin Johnson House. Because the location is so gorgeous and completely outdoors, we didn't want a ton of flowers to compete with the scene, but wanted lots of small arrangements to accent, beautify, and soften the space. I wanted the flowers to contribute to the whole feeling of the space instead of being the scene. She immediately understood and totally got it. About 5 minutes after meeting Abby I had complete confidence that she would execute our vision pristinely. Her artistic vision, her skillful execution, her organization, her direct and timely communication all flowed into the magical result that was our wedding. Abby works within your budget, hears and sees your vision, and utilizes her talents to create exactly what you didn't think you could actually dream up. Some people come into your life at exactly the right moment, and we are so blessed that Abby was chosen as our florist.

Abby Was Extraordinary!!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Emily W

Abby was my florist for my wedding at Los Willows in Fallbrook and she made my wedding PERFECT! She met up with my husband and I in person twice before the big day, and kept in touch with me via email, pinterest, and text. Abby comes up with the best ideas!!! (seriously!) I felt... Read More like she truly cared and if she came up with something she would let me know right away and ask my opinion. She always gave us two options for any questions we had while considering our budget. I loved her support and creative ideas--she really is passionate about what she does and ensures that everything is EXACTLY the way you want it on your wedding day. My bouquet was the most amazing piece out of my entire wedding--it was just phenominal and I immediately fell in love with it when I saw it! I loved the colors and all of the various flowers and "bling" we worked with. I actually dried/preserved it and plan to keep it forever! I was amazed at how great my decorations and flower centerpieces turned out in the reception tent--they were fresh, gorgeous, and made my wedding look extra polished. I didn't even mention my walkway decor for the ceremony. It was on point. She took pictures from my pinterest and created a beautiful art design with deep red rose petals leading up to the altar. It was stunning!!!! I received so many great compliments from my guests on how wonderful my flowers and decorations turned out and I can only thank Abby for that! I am so lucky & grateful that I was referred to her and highly recommend her for ANY type of wedding. :) THANK YOU!!!!

The Best Wedding Florist

Reviewed on 12/08/2014

Abby is a great family friend. I have seen her work in many of our friends’ weddings, and going with Abby as our florist was one of the easiest decisions we'd make during the wedding planning. I can honestly say, I don't think any other florist could have come close to what she... Read More pulled together. Abby could not have made the experience more stress-free or enjoyable. I originally had no idea what I was looking for, what colors I wanted, or what theme I was even going for. After sitting down with her one time, and bringing her my endless Pinterest ideas, we came up with a budget and laid out exactly what I wanted. She knew my vision before I even did. She listened to my ideas and brought in her experience, expertise, and insight, to make it 10 times better than what I could have come up with on my own. She was able to create this amazing cascading, hombre side-piece for the arch that I had seen on Pinterest. It was so complex and unique, I wasn’t sure it would be feasible. She loved the idea, loved the challenge and made it happen. The arch piece was flawless and she even added jewels to it to make it that much more stunning. I also really wanted Amaryllis flowers in my bouquets. Even though they were out of season, she had them flown in and incorporated into my bouquets. I absolutely LOVED these bouquets! I had a large wedding party of 10 bridesmaids; each of the girls’ bouquets were just amazing. Our wedding had 200 guests. All of the guests’ tables had flowers and lanterns, which she brought to the wedding and set up exactly how I had it planned. She brought in burlap table runners for all the guest tables and ones long enough to fit the head tables of 40 people. The burlap table runners were one of Abby's ideas. It fit the rustic outdoor wedding to a T. I received so many compliments about the bouquets, arch piece, center pieces on each table, and arrangements around the venue. The wedding venue was not easily accessible. It was at Temecula creek inn, out on the 9th hole on the golf course. It took immense planning and effort on Abby's part to get it all out there and set up. I cannot believe how stunning it all turned out. I showed up to this breathtaking venue on the best day of my life, and it was all there, set up more magnificently than I could ever have envisioned. Each detail was exactly what I had asked for, and I would not have changed a thing. I was thrilled with her work. She is professional, easy to work with, and has an amazing vision. I would full heartedly recommend Abby for any occasion you are looking for a talented florist.

Fall In Love Wedding Theme 10-19-13

Reviewed on 12/05/2014

Abby was extremely communicative, and discussed changes and additions thoroughly with us as the day approached. She also worked with my Pastry Chef to ensure the flowers on the cake matched the flowers in my bouquet, and with our caterer to ensure the Ceremony chairs, isle,... Read More cermony gazebo, food tables and decorations surrounding the reception were perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more helpful, friendly, and talented florist. Our wedding photos with the gorgeous flowers still remind me of the beauty her decorations brought to our wedding, and our guests still reminisce about the flowers they got to take home after the reception