Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Middletown, CT (860) 510-1537

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kelly N

Fantastic mini cupcakes for my wedding. Not only were they delicious but they looked beautiful, exactly what we asked for in terms of colors and design. Three varieties- approximately 24 per flavor, for abut 30 people. Was the perfect amount, but I do wish I ordered more to... Read More take home with us! Callan delivered our cupcakes to the venue, provided cake stands for display and even went back to pick them up afterwards so we didnt have to . Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Veronica A

Callan was super nice! she came to our apartment for cake tasting (which is taken off final price when you book with her) she did amazing desserts for our wedding and our wedding cake. My fav was the coconut mini pie ( everyone looooved it) and the caramel brownies. Cake was... Read More very simple and pretty (like I requested) the dessert table looked sooo beautiful! Payment was very easy online. it was great to work with her. Wishing her the best in her business!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 janet z

Callan made the cake for my daughter's recent wedding. The cake was amazing. From the simple design (which was requested) to the perfect placement of the flowers. Three tiers with two different cake/filling combinations - both tasted amazing! The newlyweds were ecstatic with... Read More the cake - it was more than they expected. Callan was very easy to work with and accommodating. We'd definitely order another cake from her. Her cakes are highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Paige C

Callan created a phenomenal cake for our wedding day. Everything was perfect from the sugar flower details to the delicious flavors (coconut + passion fruit!!!) She was such a pleasure to work with we also used her for our pregnancy gender announcement cake, dessert bar at our... Read More shower and our son’s first birthday cake. Her hand painted details were intricate, beautiful and delightful for all of our guests. I highly recommend Sugar Therapy and will be sure to use them for future special occasions.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Martha S

We were thrilled with our Sugar Therapy wedding cake. Callan went above and beyond to ensure that our cake was beautiful and delicious for our New Year’s Eve wedding. We met with Callan in person to discuss different ideas, and then she sent several sketches for us to choose... Read More from (our cake is the 5-tier white with gold confetti cake featured on the website). When it came time to taste the cake and frosting options, Callan brought the samples directly to our apartment so that we had one less appointment to worry about. It was hard choosing from all the great flavors, so Callan allowed us to have different flavors for each layer of the cake. Many of our guests commented that it was the best tasting wedding cake they’d ever had, and we certainly agree! Callan was professional and easy to work with. She brought our cake directly to the venue, and even let us use one of her beautiful cake stands. The customer service was truly exceptional. We highly recommend Sugar Therapy!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 sam j

I ordered a low sugar cheese cake with fresh summer berries this past weekend. - I was impressed with the personal touch, constant communication, turn around time, and on-time delivery. - I was impressed Callan used the seasons and her vision to craft a visually appealing and... Read More delicious cake. - The cake was a hit all around!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Kristina L

We were referred to Callan by one of my co-workers and could not have been happier with our experience. Callan took our ideas and designed the perfect cake for our special day. We went with a vanilla bean cake with bourbon brown sugar and apple spice filling. It was absolutely... Read More delicious! I still think about that cake to this day and all of our friends and family love it. I would gladly hire Callan and Sugar Therapy again!

2017-03-26T12:14:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you for choosing Sugar Therapy to be a part of your big day! I am so honored that I was able to make your cake dreams come to life! xo