Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

1837 W. Guadalupe Rd., Mesa, AZ (480) 292-8891

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Kristine Isabel M

Our wedding cake was beautifully made and baked to perfection. It tasted as good as it looked! We just loved our wedding cake! The moment we walked in for our cake tasting and saw how much they prepared for us (they had welcome signs with our names on it, our wedding day, the... Read More flavors we requested and drinks ready) we already fell in love with them. When we had our first taste of one of the flavors, we knew then we were going to hire them as our cake vendor and no longer looked for anyone else. We had the red velvet with cream cheese, my husbdand’s favorite – pink champagne with vanilla custard and my favorite- almond with raspberry. Their customer service was fantastic, Courtney, their manager accommodated us, made us feel at home with no pressure. They were affordable, did a fantastic job decorating our naked cake with flowers and everyone was talking about how delicious the cake was, and asked us if there were more! We will definetly go back to buy our anniversary cake from them! We recommend them and yes, worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Maxym M

Our cake was absolutely stunning! They completely followed my vision and incorporated our colors and some loose flowers I had leftover from decorations around the venue. Plus, it was absolutely delicious. They're a joy to work with, reasonably priced, and they transported the... Read More cake — on time and without issue.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Kelley R

Honestly, I think that the cake was one of the few things that went absolutely 100% right from the moment it was planned! The staff at Sugarlips were all so helpful and customized everything for our special day. We had miniature red velvet cupcakes and miniature cheesecakes with... Read More a small single-tier cutting cake that was to-die-for! They even made us a gum paste cake topper customized to fit the theme of the wedding. Sugarlips helped to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jennifer F

We got the most amazing wedding and grooms cake from Sugarlips. They were able to help us bring our vision to life! Not only was our cake absolutely beautiful but our guests raved about the taste of the cake. The cake and the frosting were absolutely delicious! For my groom's... Read More cake I wanted something unique for my husband and they helped me to create that for him in a delicious cake at an affordable price! I would absolutely recommend using Sugarlips for any dessert needs!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee f

bbbb

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jena S

We are so thrilled with the cake we got from Sugarlips! It was exactly what we had envisioned. The cake arrived exactly how it was supposed to, and right on time. We got so many compliments about how delicious the cake tasted; my husband and I agree. It was amazing. We highly,... Read More highly recommend Sugarlips to those planning. It's amazingly affordable and tasty.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Emily S

We couldn’t have been happier with our cake and overall experience with Sugarlips Cakery. When the groom and I did our tasting, we had a really hard time deciding on cake flavors because they were all so delicious. Ultimately, we decided to have two different kinds of cake,... Read More with a more simple cake for 4 out of the 5 layers, then one layer of decadence for those who wanted that. Our guests absolutely loved that they got to choose between two different types of cake. They also offered a few different options for cake stand rentals, which was great and eliminated the stress of having to find or buy one myself. I seriously considered not having a wedding cake because I really am not a big cake fan, but they made me a believer! We were still eating some leftover cake a full week after the wedding and it was just as moist and delicious as it was the day of the wedding. These guys are amazing, can’t wait to unfreeze that top layer on our anniversary!

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Stacy W

Sugarlips Cakery did an amazing job on our cake. It was beautiful and absolutely delicious. The most delicious cake I've ever had actually! And I'm not big on frosting, but theirs was just sweet enough and super light and fluffy. They decorated it with fresh flowers that we... Read More purchased and made it look lovely. They were also very organized and clear on their options and pricing (which was very reasonable).

Reviewed on 4/10/2016 amanda r

PERFECTION! We found them as a preferred vendor through Superstition Manor. We made the appointment and went and tasted their cakes. They were delicious! We sat down with a cake designer and she took all our ideas and drew it out right in front of us so we had an idea of what we... Read More wanted. We were thrilled. However, i began follwing them on Instagram and noticed that alot of people were giving them themes and then letting them have free reign on the designs and the images i saw were AMAZING. So a week before my wedding i literally walked in and said "i want to change my design." the lady looked at me like i was crazy lol then i said "we are doing a star wars theme so forget everything we told you before, design wise, and do your thing." OMG AM I SO HAPPY WE DID THAT! The cake was freaking awesome! It was WAY BETTER then anything we could have come up with and it tasted great. If you dont order from them then you are seriously missing out. Thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Stephanie B

Wow! We used Sugarlips Cakery because they were partnered with Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak, but I words can't explain how impressed we were with them. They were so easy to work with from the cake tasting, to answering questions, to designing what we had in mind. I just described... Read More what I wanted and the cake of my dreams showed up at the venue on the wedding day. Not only did it look AMAZING, but it tasted so yummy. Our guests complimented it all night and my husband and I (who aren't really "cake people" are still eating the left overs :)

Reviewed on 2/06/2016 Niko F

Love Love this Bakery anytime I get a chance to review them I will. My husband and I found them originally for our wedding cake we went to the tasting delicious Needless to say we didn't end up using them for our wedding cake we decided to just elope anyhoo... we have used... Read More them for every event in our family ever since from baptisms, birthdays, you name it we will always use them. the Owner is always so helpful when I email her and present my requests for cake orders. all the ladies are amazing. and the cakes are magnificent. I would always recommend them to anyone.

2016-02-08T07:57:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!

The cake looked beautiful and tasted great

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Kelly C

We had a cupcake cake for our wedding and just had a top tier for us to cut. My husband has celiac disease and we needed to make our top tier cake gluten free and Sugarlips did a great job! we had three different flavors of cupcakes and they were decorated beautifully. I highly... Read More recommend Sugarlips! They do great work and their cake is delicious!

Yummmmm!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Emily R

Everyone is still raving about how delicious our wedding cake was. I can't wait for our anniversary to eat more of it. Sugarlips was very friendly to work with and designed a great cake for us!

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Adrian W

we got our wedding cake from here, had an excellent time designing the wedding cake at our appointment, the tasting was excellent, they gave us detailed instructions on cutting the cake as well as freezing the top layer, and when we told them we were on a small budget and were... Read More trying to keep it fairly "cheap" the baker/owner gave us numerous ideas on how to cut some money back. The cake we received from them was gorgeous and the flavors were amazing! HIGHLY recommend!!

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Shannon W

Our cake was so beautiful and absolutely delicious. They had a ton of flavors to choose from, which we got to sample during our tasting. They delivered the cake to our reception and then added our silk flowers to it, making it really easy for us. I couldn't stop eating the... Read More cake, and our guests loved it too. It fit our theme perfectly. The best part was the price! People could not believe what a low price we got our cake for. Another bride I know got her wedding cake from Walmart for the same price! I highly recommend Sugarlips!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Denise A

They were able to create exactly what we were looking for in our cake/cupcake display. Amazing to work with.

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/03/2015 Katherine W

Very Organized, very professional, very understanding and most importantly AMAZING CAKES!!!!!! They understood that my husband has a deathly allergy to strawberry and took every precaution to ensure that nothing strawberry came in contact with the cake. The tasting was the best... Read More ever. They have a great assortment of varieties of cake flavors, fillings, and frosting. Let your mind run free with their awesomely creative staff and they will help you fit what you want it into your budget. My cake was on the simple side flavor wise – but we wanted everyone to eat it! Lol So with that said the outside was awesome. They custom matched the frosting color to my David’s Bridal swatch. They even matched the lace at the bottom of my dress to the cake! It was a perfect yummy replica of the bottom lace trim on my dress. I brought my own cake topper 2 cars – we both work in the auto industry, him repair and auto body for me. They made sure it looked perfect! They even got our wedding logo on the cake as a perfect match!! You can’t beat that!! I would choose them again in a heartbeat! Did I mention their cakes tasted amazing through and through??!!

Pinterest perfect

Reviewed on 12/31/2014 Ashley R

I didn't have much of a "vision" going into our initial appointment. My fiance was more excited about the cake than I was. I had saved some photos off of Pinterest and the cake turned out better than I could have imagined. It was perfect and it tasted amazing.

Best Wedding Cake Ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014

The cake my wife and I chose for our wedding was amazing. We were not sure what we wanted in a cake, but we knew that we wanted it to represent who we are. Sugarlips Cakery made the most incredibly amazing cake ever. It was an incredible cake and captured who we are... Read More perfectly. We picked that cake from one of the pictures in their collection and modified it. They need to replace the picture in their collection, because our cake was even better than the one in the picture. Everyone at our wedding loved it and it was the most amazing tasting cake I have ever tasted. I would highly recommend this vendor to anyone looking for a cake vendor. The pricing was really great as well.

So good!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Sally R

Our cake was so delicious and moist!

Helped Avoid a Crises

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Meghan W

My cake lady backed out on me last minute after she broke her leg. 2 weeks before my wedding that was out-of-state I had to find someone to make me a gorgeous cake. They were super helpful over the phone and I just sent them a photo of the embroidery on my dress and they matched... Read More the cake decorations to that. The flavor was also much better than I expected, and I expected it to be great! The delivery charge was also well worth the money since they are experienced in driving in Valley traffic with cakes and setting up at the venue.

2013-06-21T07:58:05 Response from the vendor

You're a sweetheart! Thank you so much for those lovely words. We are in our element when we get to pipe lacey wedding dress designs (the technique we used on your cake is called 'brush embroidery" in the cake world!). I'm so glad you found... Read Less Read More

We love Sugarlips!

Reviewed on 5/04/2013 Brianna B

We love Sugarlips! They made the cake my fiance used for his proposal to me and they have made many cakes and cupcakes for us for numerous occassions. They made 120 cupcakes in 4 flavors and one top tier cake for us to cut at our wedding. The guests devoured the peanut butter... Read More with chocolate fudge and caramal apple cupcakes and we only had a few marble with butter cream frosting and red velvet with cream cheese frosting cupcakes left by the end of the night that our family happily finished off. Our top tier cake was caramel apple with a caramel butter cream and was delicious every day we ate it the week after our wedding. The top tier was even more beautiful than we had expected and the decorations on the cupcakes were adorable.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Jennifer M

After searching all over the valley for a cake bakery, we were given a recommendation to try out Sugarlips and we are so happy we did. We ended up getting a two tiered cake and 150 cupcakes. They provided a stand for the cupcakes and set everything up beautifully, even... Read More accommodating our oversize cake topper. The cupcakes were delicious and we barely had any leftover after the wedding!

amazing!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Shelby O

i was worried that it would be too sweet but it was absolutely perfect. we had red velvet with butter cream frosting and light cream cheese in the middle. it was gorgeous! they did exactly what i asked.

Talented

Reviewed on 9/08/2012 Norra O

Melodie made my wedding cake centerpiece idea a true hit and did so beautifully and tastefully. She made a great flavor recommendation (I was planning from 2k miles away) and my guests are still talking about it. The grooms cake was a successful surprise and came out... Read More beautifully. In all, we had 10 centerpiece cakes and 1 grooms cake. Really happy with my decision to select Sugarlips.