Suit & Tie Entertainment

Texas and surrounding states

African, Bollywood, Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

Texas and surrounding states (832) 283-8787

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Crystal O

I. CAN. NOT. say enough great things about Suit and Tie Ent. From the day we started the discussion about song selections and wedding schedule, I knew I was in great hands. AJ was our DJ and was extremely helpful, he ask a lot of questions to get a feel for the type of music we... Read More like. He had many suggestions for songs (bridal party, flower girls, bride, grand intro as husband and wife) and plenty of creative ideas. The music was blended seamlessly and catered to the crowd the whole night (which is what we asked). He played a great mix of all genres. My friends and family couldn't stop talking about how great he was and how he kept the momentum going through the night. Thank you AJ for making our night so enjoyable. You are PHENOMENAL!! #OneillPartyOfTwo

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Walker S

DJ Al well exceeded our expectations for our big day! He was on top of everything leading up to our wedding, and really kept the party going throughout the night. Our guests had many great things to say about our wedding, but by far the most common thing said was how much they... Read More enjoyed the music, and how the DJ never let a song drag on. With just a list of 15 of our ideal songs, DJ Al was able to perfectly match the entire night to our taste in music. DJ Al obviously has a lot of experience in this industry, and we will be recommending him to every one of our engaged friends. Not sure why this site has three $ signs, as his price was very reasonable, with the cheapest up-lighting of any vendor we looked at. Thanks for a great night!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Alicia A

AJ is awesome! He did a wonderful job with timing, music, MCing & everyone loved him!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

I actually saw DJ Al Boogie perform at another wedding and from that moment on I knew I had to have them for my daughter's big day! I approach them during the event and he gathered my information. He said he will give me a call during the week to follow up, long and behold, he... Read More call me the very professional and seemed incredibly genuine. The price point was very affordable especially for everything I received. He had a pre-wedding meeting and gather all our information He was able to do the ceremony, and he knocked the reception out of the ballpark!!! The up lighting was also stunning! Do you guys need to hire Showtime Music and Events.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Thank you for the tremendous work, you guys made our wedding feel like a fairy tale. Everything was beyond our expectations. Everyone had a great time. We appreciate all of the planning and behind-the-scenes work that made our wedding a fairy tale. Thank you for helping to make... Read More our special day so memorable, I will make sure to spread the word and recommend you to my friends. Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Jennifer G

DJ Al Boogie was amazing at our wedding! He played all the music we requested and that our friends and family requested . The dance floor was packed, Not to mentioned he was so professional and accommodating anytime I had a question or wanted to add or change something prior to... Read More the wedding he would make sure it was covered . Thanks DJ Al !!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

He was very professional and detail oriented. He made our day even more special. He went above and beyond our expectations and I would definitely use his services for our next event.