Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

2221 N. Rampart Blvd., Las Vegas, NV (702) 243-8240

Great value, incredible service

Reviewed on 11/30/2014 Marie C

My husband got to know the whole staff at this local jeweler, and he got to have my ring (Mark Schneider) custom made through their services. After we got engaged, and I had to go in to have my ring sized, the whole store knew my name before I had even set foot in the door.... Read More They made us feel so good. In addition, I am active duty in the US Air Force, and they offered us a discount for my service. We ended up getting both of our bands through their store, and I also purchased my husband's wedding gift, a watch through our store. They were so easy to work with and they were so kind. We were so happy to be able to support a local business. We received incredibly customer service and they offered a discount since we bought all of our products through them. The quality of our rings definitely paid off. They offer such unique pieces that you're not going to be able to find a chain jewelers. I definitely recommend them.

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Basha R

The staff is very helpful and friendly=) My finance got my engagement ring there and then we had to go back to have it resized. The ring was finished the same day! I recommend everyone shop there=)