Suncoast Weddings

Clearwater, St Pete Beach, Treasure Island, Pass-a-Grille, Indian Shores, Indian Rocks, Redington Shores, Madeira Beach, Sunset Beach and more

...all because two people fell in love...

$$

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

141 107th Avenue, Treasure Island, FL

Most perfect day!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Charissa A

Suncoast weddings made our wedding day unforgettable. They made it very easy for us, even though we lived in Wisconsin with all the planning. I couldn't have picked a better day to get married and a more perfect photographer. He was great and the minister was awesome!!

Best Beach Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/18/2012 Joy D

Sarah was our cordinator and she did an amazing job. Our Ceremony was BEAUTIFUL... and every detail was taken care of I basically just had to show up. If you are looking to have someone cordinate your beach wedding Suncoast weddings is the place to go... They have alot of... Read More packages to choose from and are flexable in making changes with in those to meet your needs. The Pricing is EXTREMELY reasonable. We love the Suncoast team!

great & wonderful

Reviewed on 11/24/2011 Ashley H

loved working with them. catered to all of my needs and desires. listened to what i wanted and didn't try to convince me to do otherwise.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jinin D

Deciding to go with Suncoast Weddings was the BEST decision I've ever made! We had only a few weeks to put together an entire wedding but working with Suncoast made everything entirely stress free! The Suncoast team truly cares about making your wedding the wedding of your... Read More dreams. Our wedding day was perfect and I honestly owe it all to Suncoast. Everything from decorations to music to setting up etc, everything you could possibly think of, Suncoast provides (and at a very reasonable price too). It was an absolute pleasure to work with the Suncoast team! If you are dreaming of the most beautiful beach wedding of your wildest dreams, you MUST work with Suncoast!

Excellent!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 ashley c

Sue is absolutely AMAZING!!! She took care of every little step for me! Her staff took extraordinary care of all the details to ensure a stress free, fun experience for your special day!

Absolutely Fabulous

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Cathy T

Sue was wonderful the whole way through planning my wedding, every vendor she suggested was just great. Sue made sure every detail I wanted happened. She made everything seamless the day of the wedding.

TO Suncoast Weddings