Sundance Resort

Sundance, UT

Sundance Resort

Sundance Resort, on nearly 5000 acres of wilderness beneath Utah's Mount Timpanogos is the perfect setting for your dream wedding. Founded by Robert Redford in 1969, Sundance features understated natural decor, sumptuous food, an experienced catering team and comfortingly elegant lodging.

$

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

8841 N. Alpine Loop Road, Sundance, UT

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Annie P

Everything at Sundance exceeded our expectations. Every member of the staff went above and beyond any service I have ever experienced. The food was amazing, the simplicity of it all was just what we had in mind. Sundance provided almost everything we needed, it was so easy,... Read More simplistic, and stress free.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Lindie R

Sundance was wonderful to work with! So friendly! They helped make my dad so perfect. Very professional staff. The feel of Sundance is something you can't get anywhere else. The only thing that was an issue was the food prices. Everything adds up really quick and you end up... Read More paying a ton for little appetizers, bottle of soda, etc. With that said, they they take pride in their food. The taste and presentation was amazing. After it was all said and done I wasn't even mad about the prices. Such a wonderful place!

Absolute Fairytale!!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2011 nadia K

I cant say enough for Sundance Resort. The location was a fairytale, the hospitality to all of our guests was overwelmingly amazing and the food and services out of this world.

Lacking a little luster

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 kristin c

The venue itself is remarkable, but I was a touch disappointed in the proffesionalism. The ceremony was running a little behind and the event manager allowed one of my guests to "open the bar". This was quite upsetting because it caused my bill to be MUCH higher than expected.... Read More When I confronted him he acted as if it was not a big deal. I had several people during dinner return their food because it was cold and or undercooked, considering it was chicken....thats not a good thing.

Incredible location...

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Kristen M

I have zero complaints about how everything went on the day of my wedding. I used the Rehearsal Hall and it was gorgeous. The staff was incredibly attentive and worked to make the entire day go off without a hitch...however, the contact and service up until the day of the... Read More wedding was very spotty and getting in touch with the service and catering managers up there was DIFFICULT. They were always a few days to get back to me and made planning a wedding very stressful. In the end just because of how the day turned out to be I would do it all over again. Plus, I really don't think there is a more beautiful setting for a wedding than a lodge in the mountains. It was perfect.

TO Sundance Resort