"Pretty" is skin deep. Beauty radiates from within

I specialize in on location airbrush makeup artistry and hair styling. With over 14 years experience in the cosmetics industry, my goal is to help you realize the beauty that was there all along and give you the look that you want for your special day.

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

11950 Spring Cypress Rd, Tomball, TX Available for travel (832) 275-5231

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 5/04/2014 David F

I used Sunny for myself and my maid of honor for hair and make up. She was flexible with her schedule for consultation. she was accommodating and sweet and most importantly she was excellent at what she does!!! My maid of honor and I felt and looked beautiful and we could not... Read More have asked for a better hair/make up artist. I would certainly recommend her services to any bride!

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 4/17/2014 Kirsten M

Sunny and her team were amazing!!! She listened to everyone and helped each of us look and feel amazing. She sent me a day of schedule as soon as we had confirmed her services. She worked with me to help create the most amazing wedding day look. She was so much fun and they... Read More were both very fun and in good spirits. I would recommend her to anyone looking for professional services.

Hire Sunny!

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Hayley

Sunny is the sweetest person and she made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I don't wear a lot of makeup and I usually don't wear it at all so I asked for a natural look and she did an amazing job for myself AND my bridesmaids. Not only did the makeup look... Read More awesome but my hair turned out lovely as well. All I did was bring a picture to the trial run and she made it exactly! Sunny, thank you for making me a beautiful bride! :)

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Michelle M

I am SO glad we had Sunny for hair and makeup for my wedding. The only vendor category that my venue would not provide recommendations for was hair and makeup, so I was on my own looking for an artist for the day of. We had Sunny Hair & Makeup do my bridal and the bridesmaids’... Read More hair and makeup, and they did our flower girls’ hair. Everything was FANTASTIC! Sunny personally did all of my and my mother’s (matron of honor) hair and makeup, and I received numerous compliments on my hair and overall look at the wedding and afterwards. Both the bridesmaids and the flower girls LOVED their looks. We so appreciated their work, and I highly recommend Sunny for hair and makeup! I could not have been happier with my wedding day look.

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Julie J

Sunny was absolutely fantastic! She did my hair and makeup for engagements, bridals and wedding day. I loved what she did for me for all three occasions! She was very easy to work and communicate with when scheduling. I was able to show her pictures of what I wanted and her... Read More final product was truly amazing, better than I could have ever expected! I highly recommend her and she is the go to for beautiful hair and makeup work!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Jennifer T

Sunny made me look fabulous for our 1940's vintage style wedding in Houston! Love her gatsby inspired looks

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Reagan F

If you can't decide who you want to do your wedding hair and makeup, Sunny is your girl!! She did my hair and makeup for my engagements, bridals, and then wedding day. Everything always looked AMAZING. And I have to say, the makeup AND hair lasted a long time. My hair struggles... Read More to hold curls sometimes because of the Houston humidity, but I was still able to have my hair and makeup done the next day, which just shows the high quality of her products and work. She also takes the time to actually talk to you while she's making your pretty, which is nice because it makes you feel comfortable. She and an assistant did hair and/or makeup for majority of my bridesmaids as well and they were stunners! I went to another wedding a few days after my own and those girls did not look as beautiful as Sunny made us! She took exactly what I wanted for all three of my trials and made it come to life. Plus, to top it off, she is just super sweet and friendly! What more could you want?! If a friend of mine gets married, I'm definitely going to point them in Sunny's direction. Hands down.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Bianca B

Sunny was AMAZING!!!! I knew I could count on her with my bridesmaids and my hair and make-up! She was very organized and we were on time because of it! (That meant a lot to me considering I had 10 Bridesmaids!) For my trial hair and make-up the forecast was heavy rain and she... Read More was so flexible! She had no problem rescheduling for a non-rainy day so that my trial hair and make-up would be perfect for my bridal shoot. Sunny is the best of the best! She captured the romantic wedding up-do I had envisioned and I could not have been happier! She made my wedding day look complete! I would of course use her again and recommend her for any hair and make-up needed.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Bianca B

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Elizabeth T

I was so happy with my choice to use Sunny Hair and Makeup for my wedding! Heather was my hair and makeup artist and she was amazing! She kept me calm the entire time I was getting ready and made me feel absolutely stunning! My bridesmaids and mothers all got their hair and... Read More makeup done as well. Everyone had wonderful things to say and everyone got exactly what they wanted! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Danielle D

I HIGHLY recommend Sunny & her team for hair and make-up on your wedding day! She made me feel incredibly beautiful, and I couldn't have asked for better hair and makeup! I went in for a trial a few months prior to the big day, and her quality of work and experience was truly... Read More amazing. I had an original hairstyle picked out without a part - she mentioned that a lot of brides like the hairstyle in pictures but feel strange in real life given there is no part. She did the hairstyle on me any way and of course she was right with her prediction that it didn't feel just right on me! She quickly came up with a different option and fixed my hair perfectly. Along the way, I had a lot of changes to our services with Sunny as some bridesmaids decided last minute they wanted make-up and I completely forgot about false eyelashes. Sunny was super accommodating with these last minute requests! On the day of the wedding, Sunny and her team were absolutely AMAZING! They were fun to be around while getting ready and their work was flawless for me, my 6 bridesmaids, mom and mother-in-law. They highlighted the best features on each person and their range of skills really showed since everyone had different styles! So many of our wedding guests complimented our hair and make-up! I only wish Sunny could do my hair and make-up every day :-)

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Erin B

I used Sunny Hair and Make up for my wedding. I was extremely satisfied with my trail run and the girls fell in love with my make up the first night of my bachelorette after she did the trail run. I absolutely LOVED my hair and make up on my wedding day, but what made me even... Read More happier was the way my bridesmaids' and mothernlaw's make up turned-out. I think she is considered pricey (not 100% sure), but if I had to redo my wedding day again, I would still go with her. Sunny seemed used to talking to women and dealing with brides, so when I had a 10 second 'bridezilla' moment (unrelated to her service) while she was getting me ready, she was very sweet and loved that!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Sarah C

Most reasonable, high quality, group on-site services in the greater Houston area! So pleased with how my hair and makeup was for my wedding. I did pay for a trial and it was worth it for peace of mind. I highly recommend Sunny Hair & Makeup!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Maria V

Sunny did my makeup and my bridesmaid make up on my wedding day and I was extremely happy with how it turned out. She was timely and kept schedule on track.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Angie

Sunny and Cricket provided us an exceptional service. It didn't take Sunny much to figure out exactly the look I was going for during my hair trial and Cricket made us all feel relaxed, accommodated any changes we made as she worked. I FELT beautiful the day of my wedding and... Read More they helped make that possible.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Amy G

I used Sunny for my bridal portraits and my wedding day. She was wonderful and was very accommodating with scheduling and last minute changes. I was extremely pleased with her work and so we're my. Ridesmaids. I would highly recommend her for any make up and hair needs.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ellen F

My wedding planner recommended Sunny and I am THRILLED she did! Sunny did the hair for me and my daughters for my June 2016 wedding. As a 48 year-old bride, I wanted a sophisticated look; my daughters desired softer, more youthful styles. I can wholeheartedly say we were all... Read More very happy with our hairstyles! Sunny was an absolute JOY to work with and very professional. She is extremely talented and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren V

Sunny did my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures and wedding day. Mandy and Cricket also helped the day of. Each one listened intently to what each bridesmaid wanted and did a wonderful job recreating the look asked for. Each was so friendly and did beautiful hair and... Read More makeup. For my engagement photos, Sunny curled my hair with probably 3 different tools because I kept changing my mind on how I wanted it. She was so sweet and accommodating! On the wedding day, my hair and makeup turned out even better than I first thought it would! I liked it even better than the pictures I had shown her. Each was quick yet thorough and was willing to do any changes or touchups along the way. Sunny and her team were very affordable especially for the knowledge and expertise they had. I would highly recommend Sunny! She is the kindest woman and was a joy to work with.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Victoria L

I searched high and low for who I wanted to do my make-up and hair and when I found Sunny I knew that was who I was going to go with. Sunny and her staff were nice and professional, the day of my wedding they did an outstanding job. I had a July indoor wedding and it lasted all... Read More night. I would recommend them to anyone, prices are fair, Sunny is great super nice and well worth it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kristin K

I would recommend Sunny to anyone that needed her service's. She did an exceptional job on my daughter's and I's hair and makeup. Many compliments and it stayed all night long.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer H

Sunny did my makeup and my bridal party's makeup for the my wedding day and she did a great job! She arrived on time and was ready to go. We were all so happy! We all wanted to look natural but like we still had some makeup and she achieved that look. We looked flawless and the... Read More pictures turned out great. Highly recommend Sunny to any bride!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Carrie G

SO AWESOME! Thank you for making my wedding day! I felt so beautiful. The look was exactly what I wanted. Professional, calm--the real deal! I would book Lauren again and again. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Brooke I

Sunny and her artists do an excellent job! They did my hair and make-up, as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding over the weekend. I have never had my make-up done professionally before, so I was afraid of it being overdone, but I loved it. They made me feel so beautiful on my... Read More wedding day! Thank you again ladies!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Katie C

I was the MOH in a Bridal party that use SHMA this past weekend and the whole crew was great. Angela made my hair even more amazing that I thought it could be!

Reviewed on 5/07/2016 Jennifer H

I used Sunny for my whole bridal party the day of our wedding and she did an incredible job! I would highly recommend her to any bride!