Sunset Blue Productions

Serving Minneapolis, St Paul, and all the Twin Cities and St

moments = life, we capture life

Passion is what drives us. Passion to give our clients great memories of the special moments in their lives. We are fortunate to do something that we truly love to do. We are a photography and video production company creating wonderful productions of our clients.

Artistic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving Minneapolis, St Paul, and all the Twin Cities and St (763) 856-9192

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Andrew P

We have had an amazing experience working with Sunset Blue Productions. Jeff was able to answer all of our questions and help us get everything we wanted. Our videographer on the day of our wedding did a great job capturing all the moments we wanted, and even the ones we didn't... Read More know we wanted. He was able to work with our photographer so that they could both get all the shots we wanted. In the end, our featurette turned out fantastic, we couldn't have imagined anything better.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Kelly L

I truly cannot say enough about Jeff @ Sunset Blue Productions. He was incredibly easy to work with, organized and helpful. Initially my (now) husband did not support this idea, but we're so thankful to have a video that captures our day - not to mention the complete ceremony,... Read More toasts, etc. This is seriously the best money we spent! Do not question for a second whether or not you should do this - you definitely should and you should work with Sunset Blue Productions!!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Megan P

If you choose Sunset Blue Productions to be your wedding videographer, you will not regret it! We could not have asked for a more professional vendor. Jeff was amazing to work with. Our wedding featurette turned out better than we ever could have imagined. I love reliving the... Read More best day of our lives over and over again. Jeff captured our day perfectly. We also got a package that includes all of the uncut footage, which is so fun to watch! It includes all of the speeches, toasts, first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance, ceremony, vows, etc. Worth every single penny! I would recommend Sunset Blue to anyone and everyone! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jennifer R

Wow!!! That's all I really have to say. They did an amazing job. Our wedding video was everything and more than I could have ever expected. Everyone I've showed it to including my family are so impressed! It was so beautiful and I couldn't be more thrilled we will have this... Read More video to watch for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Billy J

Sunset Blue is an amazing vendor! They captured our wedding day from start to finish, and everything was perfect! We have watched our wedding video every day since we received it. We love that we can relive the most amazing day of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Katie K

Sunset Blue was amazing to work with on our wedding video! They are incredibly responsive, friendly and professional. I looked at other videographers that were pricier and I think Sunset Blue's videos look just as good if not better than their more expensive peers. They really... Read More took the time to understand how we wanted our wedding video to look and asked all the right questions so they could deliver. My fiancé was very concerned with them being in the way or that it would be uncomfortable to have the videographer around all day but had high praise saying they were 'so cool' and like a fly on the wall. My parents and I debated the necessity of video and they can't say enough how glad they are we got video. Thank you Sunset Blue, I can't stop watching our feauturette and will cherish the memories captured by them forever!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Ryan P

Due to budget, we were not going to hire a videographer initially. But after seeing a coworkers wedding video from Sunset Blue, I knew that it would be something we would treasure forever. We could not have made a better decision! It is so amazing having a 5 minute video to... Read More remember all of the details and vibe of your day. Casey was our videographer, and he was so easy to work with and professional. I often forgot that he was there (in a good way!) and even our photographer commented on how easy he was to work with. Having him a part of our day only made the experience better and having our most treasured memories captured on video is the icing on the cake. If you're on the fence about videography, hire Sunset Blue right now. You will not regret it.

Reviewed on 4/19/2016 Megan J

Jeff did a wonderful job of capturing the emotions of our day. He was very easy to work with leading up to the wedding and created a wonderful video that we will enjoy for years to come.

Amazing Wedding Video

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Karen B

We are very pleased with our amazing wedding video! Sunset Blue was professional, responsive, and created a one of a kind masterpiece! Their team captured our day perfectly and the quality of their work is worthy of an academy award! We will cherish our wedding video forever!

Great to work with!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Anna B

Jeff and his team were great to work with and helped make our wedding video fit our personalities! We gave him specific qualities in the video that we were looking for when we met prior to our wedding, and he did a fantastic job delivering! We are overjoyed with the final... Read More result!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Hend S

We worked with Sunset Blue Productions to record our engagement party and our wedding. I live out of state and planned my Minnesota events from California. Jeff was incredibly easy to work. We spoke over the phone and were able to have 1 meeting in person prior to our events.... Read More Jeff is incredibly responsive via email. I explained the visions I had for my engagement and wedding parties and he truly captured every moment way better than I could have hoped. I asked for a fun, upbeat video- like our celebration was a HUGE party all day long and everyone was having the time of their lives. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my video! I must have watched it a million times. I am Egyptian and my husband is Afghan, we each had traditional moments in our wedding we wanted captured. Jeff truly delivered everything we asked for and more. Plus, he’s just a super nice guy to work with. I totally recommend Sunset Blue Productions!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Mary K

After looking at several different videographers for our wedding, we decided on the Sunset Blue Productions and could not be happier with the result! It's almost been a year since our wedding and the memories are still so vivid because of the wonderful work Sunset Blue's... Read More provided. They captured every little detail - something that you're not able to take in as the bride and groom. We'll recommend this company to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding day!

Dream come true!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Julia k

This company is outstanding! My husband was a little iffy about spending the money for another addition to our wedding day but they worked with us and we're very reasonably priced. We love our video and are blessed to be able to watch our special day over again!

Amazing Videography!!

Reviewed on 4/09/2015 Suzanne L

It was such a pleasure to work with Jeff and his team at Sunset Blue Videography. Jeff captured our wedding day so beautifully. When we received our wedding featurette, we were absolutely delighted and thrilled with awesome Jeff's work was! We are truly without words to describe... Read More how special the featurette is -- and we will treasure it forever! We are so grateful to Jeff and his team for all their work. It was an honor to have Jeff be a part of our wedding day!

Perfect. Professional

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Sarah B

Sunset Blue was absolutely amazing to work with. The talent and professionalism are above and beyond!!!! I am beyond happy, and love re-living my wedding day thanks to Sunset Blue. Jeff and Phil are so kind, and we had fun on our wedding day working with Phil. Phil came to... Read More the rescue and worked the sound system, when the sound tech was tardy. He captured my dad's speech perfectly, when it was difficult to hear to guests. I cannot say enough good things about Sunset Blue.

Perfect, Amazing, Love!

Reviewed on 1/26/2015 Nicole O

Of all the vendors we booked with for the wedding this was probably my absolute favorite vendor for many reasons! I got referred to them by a friend from work and I always think referrals are the best. I had not even a minor issue with this vendor. They were available for my... Read More wedding date and were totally up for anything I was hoping for them to capture. They had certain packages available, but let me add something extra too it without making me go to the next package which would have been out of our particular price range. They get in touch with you about a week before the wedding to find out what is most important to YOU. They absolutely listened to what I had to say and did exactly that for the video. The 8 minute clip they did was amazing and I still can't stop watching it! If you are on the edge of having a videographer and money is an issue....then cheapen up something else up because you will NOT ever regret having this videographer and the memories they capture from your day will be something to look back on your entire life. If you are like me and have wedding withdrawals after the wedding, photos are great, but getting the video was even better! We got married in September and got our video mid January which I felt was reasonable and WELL worth the wait. We got the video a week before our honeymoon which was awesome timing and reminded us of our special day again right before our trip to Dominican :) If I could give sunset blue productions more than a 5/5 I totally would!! THANKS SUNSET BLUE PRODUCTIONS for such an amazing thing that my new hubby and I will cherish forever!!!

Beyond Amazing! Truly The Best!

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Heidi C

Words can't begin to express how grateful we are to have had Sunset Blue Productions as a part of our wedding day! As a matter of fact, we had them picked out as our videographer before we were even engaged! They truly do amazing work! We received our video package last night... Read More and stayed up until the morning hours (on a work night) watching it! We cried and laughed as we relived our special day and we soaked up every single second of the entire experience. Everything is absolutely perfect! Not only did Sunset Blue capture all the "little moments" that we shared throughout the day but they also did such an amazing job at telling the story of our wedding day! It is by far more than anything I ever expected. We feel so blessed to get to experience our wedding day over and over again for the rest of our lives. It's truly the best gift ever! They are so easy to work with and were MORE Than accommodating. they asked specific questions about our day and what we liked and wanted to capture in our videos and personalized our video exactly how we wanted it. Every single special moment that happened throughout the day, they were there to capture it. They are the best!

Loved Sunset Blue Almost As Much as I Love Our Wedding Video!

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Anne M

we really enjoyed working with Sunset Blue Productions; Jeff was responsive, professional, understanding of what we valued in our videos and went above and beyond before, during and even AFTER our ceremony. The quality of our video has blown us away; we have received so many... Read More compliments on the link we were able to share but that doesn't even compare to the DVD we received. He captured things I forgot happened, or didn't get to see. Our entire special day is on film forever! Sunset Blue's prices are one of the first things that caught my eye when researching, and then all of the video samples from weddings that they share on their facebook page and website helped me make my decision. The other great thing about Sunset Blue is you are dealing with a person, not some huge company where you are just another wedding for them. Jeff really took the time to understand what parts we wanted to focus on, what type of music we liked, etc. I couldn't be more pleased with our experience. I think my husband wants to hide the DVD because I have watched our video 4 times since we got it earlier this week :) Thanks Sunset Blue Productions for capturing our favorite day ever and for being SO great to work with!!

Sunset Blue Rocked Our Videos

Reviewed on 2/25/2014 Erica D

Sunset Blue did my brother's wedding a few years ago and we loved them so much my (now) husband and I chose our wedding date around what Sunset Blue had available. They did an absolutely outstanding job, were very professional, and captured our day perfectly. We chose the... Read More biggest package and added on the same-day edit. The same-day edit is well worth the additional cost and blew everyone's mind at our reception. Jeff listened to our 'wants' for our videos and totally delivered. We get to re-live our perfect day over and over because him and his team did such a great job. I seriously cannot say enough good things about Sunset Blue. They captured things about our day that I missed or was not around to see and I'm so grateful we chose them to 'video' our day. They are so awesome - highly recommend!!!

Best Day Ever: Same Day Edited

Reviewed on 2/03/2014 Ashley H

We booked Sunset Blue for our wedding videographer. Jeff did an amazing job of capturing the beauty in every moment of our day. The video is especially helpful in allowing my wife and I to remember some of the details that we didn't really notice while we were running around.... Read More We'll always have the memories of how beautiful everything was on our special day. The same day edit that was shown during our dance was amazing! I was delighted to see the amazing moments he was able to capture and convey in such a beautiful way. Our guests and ourselves stood in awe of what he was able to capture. The video even made my father cry. Being able to remember our day forever through video is a priceless thing. Thank you so much!

Great Memories from a Beautiful Day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Katie L

Sunset Blue was wonderful to work with! We loved that we got to work with Jeff for our engagement photos first, and he was the same photographer our wedding day. Both our engagement and wedding photos are phenomenal!! A great variety of formal, details, and candid. They do a... Read More great job with the stylized pictures, and we love that we have full rights to all the photos. They have great ideas for photos, but also are very welcoming to any fun suggestions from the couple/bridal party. The day-of photography timeline Jeff creates with you is incredibly helpful. They were very professional, friendly, and fun to work with. Two minor negative comments are that professional wedding photography in general is not cheap, and we would have liked a few more photos of guests at our reception, but this may be something we could have requested in advance. Overall, highly recommend Sunset Blue!

Most amazing videographer!!!

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Tessie R

We just received our wedding video back from SunsetBlue and it was beyond perfection. Every song and clip Jeff chose to capture our perfect day was spot on. His videos left us crying tears of joy and it felt like our wedding day all over again. He captured so many details of the... Read More day that we completely forgot about. You will not be disappointed, the videos will leave you speechless!!!

Great video

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Tammy R

I loved having the recap of our day on film. Jeff and his staff did an excellent job of editing our wedding video!

Best Wedding Decision We Made

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Samantha B

Choosing Jeff as our wedding videographer was one of the single best decisions we made for our wedding. At first we were a little apprehensive about what the process would be and if it was worth the cost, but after just our initial phone call with Jeff, we knew we made the... Read More right decision. The whole team at Sunset Blue was phenomenal start to finish. As a film major in college and someone who used to work in the television industry, I know a thing or two about video and I can say the what they did completely surpassed all our expectations! The shots and lighting were phenomenal and the moments they captured are priceless. They also took the time to learn about what moments we wanted captured and made sure not to get in the way of the photographer or the wedding itself. If you're considering filming your wedding, just do it and go with Sunset Blue. The value and quality of their work was amazing and it's so much fun to relive all the great moments with family and friends.

Best modern videographer

Reviewed on 3/07/2013 Maureen J

When my husband's parents urged us to look into a videographer we sort of toyed with the idea and found a few vendors we liked. We were not too excited about it to start with until we stumbled upon Sunset Blue. We loved how we felt like we were at the wedding and knew the couple... Read More just from watching a short clip. After meeting face to face (a rarity in photo/video consults) with Jeff, the guy who actually shot the wedding day, we knew we wanted to go with him. The video we got in return was more than we could have expected! We got married only two short months ago and already had forgotten details of the wedding that would have been gone forever without this DVD we will have forever to watch and feel the day. Thank you Jeff for your work and capturing our day on video!