Sunset Canyon Photography-Cleveland Ohio

CLEVELAND OHIO AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES-NO TRAVEL EXP!

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

6656 State Road, Cleveland, OH CLEVELAND OHIO AND ALL SURROUNDING COUNTIES-NO TRAVEL EXP! (440) 845-2122

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jill C

Sunset Canyon Photography was great to work with. Joe and Gerald did a great job and we got awesome pictures! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Chelsea M

My husband and I were so happy we found Sunset Canyon Photography. Their price was so reasonable and they were with us all day. We got hundreds of beautiful pictures. A great experience!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Ruthie C

My husband and I are so happy with our wedding photos. It was awesome to get so many great pictures of our entire day for such a great price. We got a flash drive with over 700 pics and they were done within a week! We would def recommend.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Chrissy B

Wow, I was amazed by the quality of these pictures. Sunset Canyon nailed it. I mean these pictures were really sharp. The cost was amazing and it fit our budget. Chrissy B

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Carrie J

I really enjoyed working with both Joe and Gerald. The photos were really nice. The price was even nicer! Do not let the price think you are getting cheap work. This is top quality Photography. You guys are the BEST! Thanks Carrie J

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Analisa R

Terrific work, You guys did a nice job. Gerald was a blast and the pictures you guys took were the BOMB! Awesome work. I would definitely hire them again!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 emily s

Our April wedding was photographed by Sunset Canyon Photography. We were on a tight budget and all the other photographers we checked had a limited number of hours for our price range. Sunset did our full day, starting at the hotel. We did several locations afterwards and it was... Read More all for one great price....including 2 photographers! Great value and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Justine K

Sunset Canyon did a beautiful job on our wedding photography. The price was great and we had 2 photographers that stayed with us all day...til the end of the reception! They don't charge extra for locations and they were fun and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Margie M

Stunning Photography, Sunset Canyon Photography is by far one of the Best Wedding Photographers you will find...at a price that wont break your budget. They are terrific in every sense. Margie M.

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Robin M

We hired Sunset Canyon Photography along with J&J Video in their combination package. We had a crew of three working pictures and video and the whole day went awesome. We got over 800 great pictures on a flash drive and a perfect video. Thanks Joe and crew!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Melanie R

We used Sunset Canyon Photography for our wedding. We had a huge wedding party so it was kind of crazy but they were able to work with us and make it fun. we got hundreds of beautiful photos. Great crowd pictures from the reception and awesome formals. All our pictures were put... Read More on a flash drive so we could make an online album or choose which ones we wanted printed. That made it so much more affordable. We were very happy with our experience.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rachel B

Sunset Canyon did the photos for our wedding in October. He and Gerald knew exactly what they were doing and we got our formals done and out of the church in no time. We did locations and and got lots of great pictures from the reception. Joe and Gerald worked great with all the... Read More wedding guests and it showed in the pictures. We're very happy .

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Samantha P

When we found Sunset Canyon Photography we were so happy because we could afford to have great photographers. We had 2 photographers, Joe & Gerald and they stayed almost til the end of the reception. We got hundreds of beautiful pictures. Great experience!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Ashely K

We were very happy with Sunset Canyon Photography. We went to Squire's Castle and had a lot of fun and got beautiful pictures. Joe and Diane were very professional but easy to work with. We also got perfect bright pictures from the ceremony.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Angela B

Sunset Canyon Photography did a beautiful job shooting our wedding. It was nice that they charged one flat rate for the whole day, no matter how long and they did several locations. Great price and beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Emily K

We had our wedding at the Geneva Lodge and Sunset Canyon Photographers came to our rehearsal and wedding and didn't charge any extra for travel. We were so happy to find such a professional photographer at a great price...and our pictures are beautiful.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kaitlyn W

Sunset Canyon Photography did our wedding this past summer. We had 3 photographers and they covered everything. Love our pictures!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Sandy w

All what you would expect from a top rated wedding photographer. Excellent service, they kept in contact with me and did not miss a shot that I wanted. The pictures were excellent!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amy J

We used Sunset Canyon for our wedding photography. There were 3 photographers and they were all easy to work with. We got so many great pictures, esp at the reception. I would recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Darlene K

I booked Joe for our 25th vow renewal. After I got the pictures back I compared the originals from another photographer who is still in business to the ones Joe, Diane and Gerald at Sunset Canyon took. The first photographer was supposed to be one of the best. He wasnt!! Sunset... Read More Canyon photos put his to shame. This is the photographer you want to shoot anything. Excellent Job!! Thank You so much!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha z

We were looking for a photographer for our wedding at a reasonable price. We got more than our money's worth with Sunset Canyon. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Marley S

Sunset Canyon Photographers did our wedding photos and they're beautiful. We got tons of pictures. Great quality at a great price.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Donna G

I loved the pictures! I can see why your rated the best in Cleveland! YOU ARE!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen H

Excellent pictures! Memories forever with a bionic turn around time. Thanks a million, you guys are true pros! Thanks for all you have done for us..

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Holly B

I absolutely love the wedding pictures! The color jumps out at you, crystal clear and really well posed, Thank you for holding the date!