Sunshine Flowers Wedding & Event Design

Serving the Greater Bay Area

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

Martinez, CA Serving the Greater Bay Area (925) 228-6123

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

How do you spell SPECTACULAR? C-O-N-S-T-A-N-C-E and SUNSHINE FLOWERS! The arrangements and myriad of special touches Constance artfully placed at my oldest son's Rehearsal Dinner were beyond classy and at the same time thoroughly inviting. There must have been hundreds of... Read More tastefully placed items throughout our venue, delightful surprises revealed with every glance. Each guest that walked into the dining room and adjacent patio were clearly awed by the phenomenal elegance and graceful ambiance . The artistry involved in that night was stellar. Constance and her crew are maestros of the event realm. Their work is a hundred time above the best of the best. Whether you want simple, touchable class and/or a spectacular, jaw-dropping elegance, Sunshine Flowers will deliver beyond your highest hopes. Thank you, Constance and crew, for providing our family and guests with a lifetime of beautiful memories.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Julie P

I wish there were 10 stars I could give to Constance- she is out-of-this-world wonderful. I was going for a very specific organic, rustic-chic, controlled-messy, oxymoronically beautiful look for our church to winery Halloween wedding- we wanted a modern fall look- I was being... Read More picky and specific- and she nailed it beyond my wildest dreams. Just as talented (if not more so) than the over-priced San Francisco florists. She will give you her full attention and dedication- she even sent me snapshots of all the flowers that were available at the time of my wedding! She let's you be as involved (or not) as you want. The. best.

Perfection!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015

Amazing flowers! My daughter (the bride) and I were taken aback by how on point Constance was with all the flowers she and her team arranged. At first I was a bit nervous because Constance had so many other weddings and commitments to attend to but she talks to you like... Read More family and puts you at ease. A true professional she asks a lot of questions but that's only to give you what you think you want and then some! Additional flowers were provided just in case and good thing because they were needed for our cake disaster! :( The added touches and "classy" bling were perfect! We highly recommend Sunshine Flowers for your wedding or event.

Fabulous Experience!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Meeting Constance for the very first time and seeing her obvious love for flowers was like walking into an upbeat Meryl Streep movie ~ she was so much fun to meet, so warm and welcoming, open to sharing her vast knowledge of flowers, and very happy to show us the immense... Read More passion she has for her work. All that continued through all the emails and meetings we had with her over the months that followed and right up until the wedding day. Constance loves what she does and the best part is that what she does is absolutely amazing!! Not once did we ever doubt she'd come through for us. She gathered all sorts of great information from us about colors, dresses, "feel" of the wedding, and more, and then translated all that into gorgeous arrangements. We couldn't have been more pleased ~ in fact I was reduced to tears when I first saw what she brought up to the Bridal Suite the morning of the wedding. Exceptionally beautiful bouquets that even included a particular flower that has special meaning to our family yet can be difficult to find. Without question, I would call Constance again in a heartbeat the next time I need gorgeous floral arrangements! Her team is awesome too, especially Bruce who not only has awesome talent working with flowers but awesome talent working with people too, bringing calm when calm was needed just moments before the wedding began. Everyone at Sunshine Flowers knows what they're doing and they sure know how to do it well!!!

Just what we wanted

Reviewed on 10/23/2015

Constance is amazing! Knowing the look and feel we were going for, she helped me identify flowers that would be a perfect fit. Partway through our planning process we had to drastically restrict our budget and were so grateful Constance was still willing to work within those... Read More constraints. We gave her full creative liberties and were just delighted with the results! My bridesmaids and little flower girls loved their bouquets and I couldn't have been happier with mine. She's a pleasure to work with and her work truly shines.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Constance and her team were amazing!!! We had to plan our wedding by phone/email because we were two states away from our venue and Constance took the time to really listen to our vision for our wedding! What she designed for us was absolutely breathtaking!!! She hit the mark on... Read More everything we dreamed of!! And she cleverly made use of the beautiful bouquets and altar flowers to be used at our dinner reception! It was such a joy to walk in and be completely in awe of the look of your wedding! It was magical!!

Constance and Sunshine Flowers Always Amaze

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

Thanks so much to Constance with Sunshine Flowers! She is talented and creative! SO much so, that I can give her a handful of details, leave the rest to her, and she delivers exquisite pieces with just what I had in mind! Sunshine Flowers is professional, reliable, helpful, and... Read More wonderful to work with! I have never had a bad experience working with Sunshine Flowers! Thanks for your great work!

Exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jacqueline L

Constance did a great job of taking my preferences in terms of my favorite flowers and colors, and turning it into the perfect bouquets! I was so happy with the way they turned out.

Boundary Oaks Wedding

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Jenna K

Constance and her team did a beautiful job with our very unique wedding tastes. We had a baseball theme wedding and Constance was able to create floral arrangements that incorporated our theme. We definitely recommend her and would use her again.

Love Constance!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Stacey K

I spent very little time thinking about the flowers for my wedding--because I knew Constance would take good care of us. We sat down with her early on in the wedding process, and she immediately understood our vision. After we refined it, we sent her images and let her do her... Read More thing. The flowers came out beautifully--so much more gorgeous than they would have been had I tried to micromanage her. They were also unique, and not like the same old flowers I've seen at other weddings. And she's a delightful human being, to boot. I would definitely recommend Constance's services to anyone. She and her team are trustworthy, talented, and extremely kind.

Sunshine Flowers was a great choice

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 A.V. H

Constance and Bruce did our wedding flowers, and they were totally gorgeous, a beautiful and surprisingly complex rendition of our chosen colors.. We spent about 50% more than we expected to, but we got our money's worth. They were entirely gay-friendly, too. As other reviews... Read More have noted, Constance helped us plan flowers for our ceremony that could be re-purposed for the reception, which was very helpful. Then on The Big Day Bruce made it all happen subtly and seamlessly, setting up arrangements, trekking them to a new location and setting them up again, then breaking them down as the reception concluded. Bruce was SO on top of the set-up, corsage-pinning, etc. He was busy, cheerful and completely competent throughout. The flowers were so So SO lovely, and did so much to make our wedding an extraordinarily beautiful event. We're glad we chose Sunshine Flowers and are grateful to them for delivering memorable, amazing arrangements. Note: The "4-Star" Service rating reflects a number of technical challenges encountered with file-transfers, emails, etc. This was frustrating at the time, but an extremely transient issue that others probably won't encounter.

Gorgeous flowers and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

Constance and her staff are amazing at the wedding flower business. She is easy to work with, listens carefully, and suggests accordingly, and her flowers and arrangements are gorgeous!

THE BEST FLORIST EVER!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

When Kelly (the bride) and I first met with Constance, there was an instant connection. Constance was down to earth and sat and listened to ALL of our ideas. She never rushed us but kindly would point out how something else might work better or a certain flower would last... Read More longer. She was never pushy. Constance was highly organized and this really made us click because as the mother-of-the-bride, I was going to make sure that everything was perfect for my daughter's wedding. Constance gave us both comprehensive worksheets to fill out showing her pictures of our clothes and pictures of what we wanted (ie: ideas from Pintrest)but most importantly, she wanted to be very clear about what we didn't want. We worked on an amazing color pallet together as well. When the big day arrived, Constance and her team had to literally be 3 places at once, the hotel where we were getting ready, the venue for the ceremony and our home where the reception was held. When the flowers arrived in the bridal suite, Kelly got tears in her eyes and said "they are just perfect! The colors are amazing!" Her delivery man was so much fun! The ceremony venue site was spectacular without being overdone but the "frosting on the cake" came when we walked in to our home and saw how her creations made our yard "pop" - there were special touches everywhere and our guests were raving at the beauty of it all. Working with Sunshine Flowers was amazing and painless and drama free. My only regret is that I have no more daughters to get married so that I could have the chance of working with Constance and her team at this level again. Sunshine Flowers needs to be at the TOP of your vendor list!

AMAZING VENDOR!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Stephanie S

Sunshine flowers just handled all the flowers at my wedding this last weekend, and I still can't get over what an astounding job they did! Constance really listened to me and my vision, and completely brought it to life! From the bouquets to the boutonnières, the ceremony... Read More stands and table arrangements, everything was just breathtaking! I'm so happy I added extras here and there at the end, everything made such a difference and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I will forever remember how stunning my wedding day was, much thanks to Constance And Bruce for making my special day look like a dream come true!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Emily K

We chose Sunshine Flowers for our wedding day, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I met Constance and Bruce at a bridal fair at the Lafayette Park Hotel and I just loved their enthusiasm and creativity! Constance has been in the industry for years, and made me feel very... Read More confident the whole way through.The first time I met with Constance she made it very easy for me to decide which type of flowers I visioned for my wedding day. I made a board just for her on Pinterest of wedding flowers, and she ran with it! Everything turned out amazing, even the littlest details. At the end of the night I didn't have to worry about anything, Bruce was there to gather everything and collect all the centerpieces for me to take home. I would definitely recommend Sunshine flowers.

Gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

We celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary at the Orinda Country Club. We had 7 tables with a tall arrangement and 6 with low. When we walked in, we were stunned with how beautiful the rooms looked! Constance was a joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sunshine shined the light on my day!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015

Constance did an amazing job at our wedding, from the church to the flower girls all the way to our reception. We were in AWW! Our guest couldn't believe our flowers were actually real, made me (the bride) feel sooo good! We will use Sunshine Flowers in the future!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Kim B

I was the Mother of the Bride for our daughter's recent (May 2nd, 2015) wedding. Constance and her staff at Sunshine Flowers were amazing!! The flowers were simply stunning! This was no small feat as she was working with the Groom's parents as well as myself and the... Read More couple. Trying to get all these ideas aligned to be what the Bride is really thinking, takes a great deal of vision and knowledge. Constance is great about getting to know what likes and dislikes the couple has and working within a budget. We found her to be easy to work with and very friendly. She knew the venue we were having the wedding at -- so it was even easier! A day or two prior to the event, Constance checked in with both mom's to ensure there were no missing items. That was really helpful -- just to know that she was on top of everything! The day of, she and her staff were excellent. They came in and got everything looking so beautiful!! My daughter was overjoyed at how everything turned out! This from a bride who really had no idea of what she wanted in flowers! Bruce was great! We got so many compliments on the wedding and flowers in particular! Constance & Team -- THANK YOU!!! I'm glad to know you're in the area!! - Connie

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014

We had a destination wedding in Napa. Working with vendors from Texas was no problem with people like Constance. She consulted with us on color and flower preferences, sent us photo samples, and met with us personally a few days before the wedding. Sunshine Flowers exceed our... Read More expectations. The wedding and reception flowers were outstanding! A+++

Sunshine Flowers is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/02/2014

We had the privilege of getting acquainted with Constance and her designers for the wedding flowers for our son's wedding. I have never seen a more beautiful wedding...absolutely Sunshine Flowers made the wedding a 5 star event! Here it is five days later and I'm still having... Read More people ask who did the flowers or comment via Facebook or email that the flowers were the most beautiful and original that they had ever seen. Constance absolutely understood what the bride wanted and captured it...even beyond what was envisioned. Bruce was the designer of the larger arrangements and they were absolutely breathtaking as was my corsage that he personally designed and put together. The entire team is so friendly, so accommodating, I just cannot put into words how glad I am that the bride chose Sunshine flowers to do her wedding. I feel like I have new friends...these folks really give individualized service in a relaxed, BEAUTIFUL setting (you have to experience Constance's studio to really understand) and I would recommend Sunshine flowers to anyone who really wants to have a beautiful event that really captures one's vision. Thank you Sunshine Flowers!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Acacia R

Constance and her staff were amazing! They paid attention to every detail! They truly went above and beyond. She came threw with everything I asked and made sure that I would be happy. My guests all commented how amazing the flowers were! I would recommend her to anyone who... Read More wants to have their breath taken away!

Simply Beautiful....

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Bobby G

Constance and the team at Sunshine Flowers offers service that equals quality and flowers that will bring your wedding or event to the next level. Simply put, they are the best at what they do. From the initial consultation to the "Big Day" Sunshine Flowers delivered in ways... Read More that exceeded my expectations. We will not hesitate to refer them to friends and family. The arrangements and flowers where exactly what we were looking for and simply beautiful.

Wedding at Lafayette Park Hotel and Spa

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Rebekah M

Next to make-up, flowers were probably the most difficult thing for me to settle on during my wedding planning process. Constance at Sunshine Flowers was listed as one of the preferred vendors for my wedding site, so I met with her with a million questions on hand. Needless to... Read More say, she was awesome to work with! The first thing Constance asked me to do was send her a list of images and/or my Pinterest of flowers/color scheme ideas I had in mind. She LOVED what I was sending over and right away we were both on the same page. My mother and I met up with her a couple of times at her studio and she was so warm, open, and friendly. We were able to thoroughly sit and discuss my vision for the wedding, which helped my uncertainties. The three of us were able to draw plans and share ideas - it was such a creative process! We ultimately used these beautiful white box stands she had previously made for another wedding. It was so unique and beautiful - unlike anything we've see before! On the day of the wedding, Constance came to my room and personally delivered all of my bouquets (1 bride and 3 bridesmaids).... every single piece was absolutely GORGEOUS - my bridesmaids and I LOVED them. Even the boutonnieres were so thoughtfully made and fit into the whole vision I had for the wedding. I didn't get to see the set up of the flowers for the ceremony and reception until moments before I walked down the aisle. When I finally did get to see it, it absolutely took my breath away. I loved every single part of the set up and how they were so efficient with their time. Everything looked so clean, romantic, beautiful, and lush (just what I envisioned). The centerpieces for the reception was exceptionally lovely and my guests couldn't wait to take them hope! The tops popped off of the vases quite easily and half of them were claimed by my guests even before the wedding was over! If my husband and I didn't have to go out of the country for our 2 week honeymoon, I would have taken every single piece home. They were just so gorgeous and I can't wait to see how my pictures came out! I highly recommend Constance and her team at Sunshine Flowers for any of your floral needs! She really is an artist and puts thought into every floral piece she designs. The flowers was such a key and memorable part of my wedding... I don't think I will forget how lovely they were. :)

Sunshine Flowers did our wedding

Reviewed on 8/05/2014 Angela A

Sunshine flowers provided the flowers for our son's wedding and they did a fabulous job! The flowers were distinctive and beautiful and we received so many complements from our guests. Even the DJ posted photos of the reception flowers on his website! We highly recommend... Read More Sunshine Flowers for weddings, they are professional, creative, and reliable.