Wedding Sparklers, Sky Lanterns, Confetti, & More!

Superior Celebrations specializes in products like sparklers, confetti, and sky lanterns that create special moments at weddings, parties, and other special events. Our expertise is in being the highlight of the party; we sell the products that everyone will talk about long after the event is over!

Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

1425 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park, FL (904) 213-0615

Great product and really fast shipping!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Elizabeth L

We purchased the wedding sparklers for my daughter's wedding, and they were the best sparklers we'd ever used. They were bright, lit easily, and lasted a long time—allowing our photographers plenty of time for some great shots. And there wasn't a single dud in the batch!

Great service, great product!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Shannon P

We loved our sparklers!! They looked amazing in our video/photos! Everything came as ordered and in a timely order! Will definitely use Superior Celebrations again!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Sarah R

I have used Superior Celebrations' Wedding Confetti Cannons for several events and would recommend them to every wedding planner and couple!! The confetti cannons make for a fantastic bride and groom sendoff, and the confetti is water soluble making clean up a breeze! Sarah... Read More (Venue Coordinator/Bride)

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Lali L

I love it so much. We did it right before everyone needed to leave. We all said the same thing that it made the wedding ended beautifully.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 ASHLI W

I was really impressed with how fast my package was delivered. They were super nice and the confetti canons were exactly what I expected. I will def shop with this company again,

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Brittany L

Received order quickly! Sparklers lasted at least 2 minutes. They were amazing ending to a beautiful wedding.

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Kristen W

Best price I could find by a lot. Shipped quickly and worked perfectly! Very happy!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Deidre H

Service was first class and so were the sparklers. They worked great for the bride and groom’s exit and looked wonderful in the photos. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Catherine Troy B

I used Superior Celebrations sparklers for my wedding. They looked so beautiful and had the perfect burn time for us to have the perfect exit!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Laurel B

They were the cheapest I could find and were recommended by a friend. They were PERFECT!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Mary W

At the last minute, my daughter wanted sparklers for her wedding. Not only did they deliver great quality, they did it fast with no shipping charge. It made for a "sparkling" exit for the bride and groom. Thank you so much.

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Sara W

Superior celebrations went above and beyond to get our confetti cannons all the way to mackinaw island! The pictures from the “confetti entrance” are in my top 10 favorite from the entire wedding!

Reviewed on 11/24/2017 Kathy J

I ordered the sparklers for my wedding. They came in a timely manner and looked beautiful! Thanks

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Beth S

The sparklers were awesome and arrived in a very short time. The limo driver was very impressed with them too. He said he's seen many sparkler send offs that were a total failure. This was the first one he saw that really worked out well.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Chelsea G

Great product and arrived in a timely manner!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Leilani M

The were perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Kim M

Great sparklers!!! I was happy they came in a reasonable time...a week maybe. I liked the longer length and how easy they were to light. Great product!! I would recommend them

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 emily b

The price and quality were great, they were delivered quickly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Deidre R

Without a doubt - the gold metallic confetti poppers were the highlight of the reception of my daughters wedding and the photos when 175 of them exploded on the bridal couple was the most amazing picture ever for their last dance. Everybody wanted a copy and the photographer... Read More said it was the most epic last dance she had ever photographed! Thought they were a little expensive but can definitely say - worth every cent. Highest of highest recommendations on this! - glad to send you a photograph for your site! Think it would definitely sell some poppers!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Lyndsay P

We needed a particular type of sparklers for our sparkler exit. Superior Celebrations had the exact sparklers I was looking for at a great price. Extremely fast shipping, too. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Pamela C

We ordered the 2' sparklers and could not have been happier. Super-fast shipping, great prices and the sparklers were fabulous - lasted longer than we expected. Great product!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Abby F

I got the 20 inch sparklers from Superior Celebrations and they were EXACTLY what I wanted! First of all, they were a great price. They were not overly expensive at all, and they were great quality. Second, they came so quickly, which was wonderful because I was a little worried... Read More about getting them on time since they were a last minute purchase. I would definitely recommend this company and I will definitely be buying from them again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Ashley W

Purchased the 10 inch gold sparklers for my wedding reception! We used them for the beginning of our family dance with me my new hubby and our children it was perfect and no smoke at all! Highly recommend them! They came in fast and had no issues

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Courtney S

sparklers shipped to wedding planner in 2 days! very fast and looked great!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Xanath G

We ordered sparklers for our wedding and they were perfect! Deliver was fast, price was good, and the quality was great! I would buy them again for sure.