Wedding Sparklers, Sky Lanterns, Confetti, & More!

Superior Celebrations specializes in products like sparklers, confetti, and sky lanterns that create special moments at weddings, parties, and other special events. Our expertise is in being the highlight of the party; we sell the products that everyone will talk about long after the event is over!

Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

20-D Knight Boxx Rd, Orange Park, FL (904) 213-0615

Great product and really fast shipping!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Elizabeth L

We purchased the wedding sparklers for my daughter's wedding, and they were the best sparklers we'd ever used. They were bright, lit easily, and lasted a long time—allowing our photographers plenty of time for some great shots. And there wasn't a single dud in the batch!

Great service, great product!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Shannon P

We loved our sparklers!! They looked amazing in our video/photos! Everything came as ordered and in a timely order! Will definitely use Superior Celebrations again!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Sarah C

We received the large sparklers quickly and they worked great. Our guests had fun with them and some were even starting a new Olympic sparkler dance sport I think. Who needs ribbons when you can dance with sparklers. It was a great product and enjoyed by young and old!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Laura D

Delivery was simple and the product appeared exactly as advertised. I ordered the sparklers not for a wedding but for a winter weekend with friends. We used the sparklers after toasting s'mores on an outdoor fire and loved taking photos of ourselves swishing the sparklers... Read More around to make shapes. I will definitely use this company again for future orders.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Amanda S

I give Superior Celebrations 5 stars! I ordered our sparklers for our send off from this site. I did lots of research to make sure I didn't overpay. This company had the best price for the amount of quality sparklers we received. We also got several compliments from friends... Read More planning weddings and they wanted the link to buy them too. Also shipping was super fast, came in 2 days!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Elizabeth C

Sparklers where the cherry on top of an already amazing night. Everyone loved them.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Elizabeth C

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Amanda E

Awesome products and pricing for the perfect send off! We used the wedding sparklers for our send off and they were a hit. The pictures turned out beautiful! Kids and adults enjoyed them as well. Highly recommend Superior Celebrations!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Jessica D

The customer service I received was amazing and the quality of the sparklers was perfect they were the perfect choice for our "send off" photos at the end of the wedding.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Andrea B

Very quick and responsive! Great service!!!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Chelsey W

The sparklers were great! They were shipped pretty quickly and we had no problems with them, they worked perfect for our sparkler send off!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 jessica a

Ordered sparklers at a great price and they arrived within 3 days. Loved the visual effect they had during our exit.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Hannah P

I used Superior Celebrations for our baby reveal. Their customer service was absolutely amazing. I purchased the pink confetti cannon and blue powder cannons. They were extremely accommodating, and made sure that my shipment would arrive on schedule. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We ended... Read More up using the pink confetti cannons, and I'm pretty sure our yard still has confetti pieces. Very easy to use and plenty of confetti in each cannon.

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Amy V

Got our sparklers here--amazing price (definitely the cheapest I found and I searched on so many sites). They were shipped quickly and I got them in like 3 days. Awesome company!

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Lacie A

Worked just perfect for our wedding. We were extremely happy with how pretty our send off was!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Claire G

I ordered sparklers for the exit at my wedding and I love them! They last for quite a while with minimal smoke. Definitely worth it to invest in wedding appropriate sparklers. Also they shipped pretty quickly and I have had no problems. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Ashley M

For my wedding, we did a ton of research on which sparklers we wanted to use for our send off. We wanted to make sure that they didn't run out, were easy to light, and that they would look great in pictures. These sparklers were amazing and did exactly what we wanted them to! We... Read More would use them again in a heart beat and highly recommend them for their quality and especially the quick shipping!!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Teresa F

The water soluble confetti cannons worked beautifully and were a great sendoff for the bride and groom!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Sarah J

We ordered our wedding sparklers from here, and they arrived super fast and were a great price! They were much less expensive than other vendors for sparklers. We got the 20" sparklers that last up to 2 minutes for our grand exit. They were a huge hit with our guests and made... Read More for a beautiful last picture of the evening. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah B

Excellent quality product! Love the different sizes that were offered. Made for a fabulous exit send-off. Not to mention, the shipping or local pick up option was a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Renee C

Quick and easy ordering. Fast shipping. Perfect!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Elyse W

My husband and I are expecting our first baby. We used the blue confetti pop to announce we are having a boy. The confetti pop was exactly what I wanted and our pictures turned out great!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Jennifer P

The sparklers were perfect for our wedding day! We had NO issues with smoke and the pictures of our exit work perfect! The sparklers lasted well after we drove off!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Catherine H

Worked as well as expected. Delivered fast!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Felix T

We are very pleased with Superior Celebrations. We purchased confetti cannons for our gender reveal party and it was absolutely phenomenal! One of our guests was so impressed with the cannons that they actually purchased some for their wedding and it was a "blast." I highly... Read More recommend purchasing these cannons for your events. For our baby gender reveal party, we purchased enough cannons for everyone to be able to join in on our celebration. I hope everyone who purchases these confetti cannons are as pleased as we are!