Wedding Sparklers, Sky Lanterns, Confetti, & More!

Superior Celebrations specializes in products like sparklers, confetti, and sky lanterns that create special moments at weddings, parties, and other special events. Our expertise is in being the highlight of the party; we sell the products that everyone will talk about long after the event is over!

Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

20-D Knight Boxx Rd, Orange Park, FL (904) 213-0615

Great product and really fast shipping!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Elizabeth L

We purchased the wedding sparklers for my daughter's wedding, and they were the best sparklers we'd ever used. They were bright, lit easily, and lasted a long time—allowing our photographers plenty of time for some great shots. And there wasn't a single dud in the batch!

Great service, great product!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Shannon P

We loved our sparklers!! They looked amazing in our video/photos! Everything came as ordered and in a timely order! Will definitely use Superior Celebrations again!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Amelia G

We ordered our sparklers through Superior Celebrations and couldn't have been happier! They were perfect for the sparkler exit we wanted for our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jenna B

Great price, great sparklers.

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Sarah R

These sparklers were great! Quick arrival and did not disappoint! Also super easy to order!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 J F

sparklers were an amazing addition to the wedding. magical

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Melissa P

The 20" sparklers we got were great! They lasted for the stated time of approximately 2 minutes. They took a little burning to get the first spark, but they were definitely a hit at the wedding and made for really nice pictures! We also purchased a ton of glow sticks in all of... Read More the 6 colors and they were also great! Great color and everyone had fun with them! We had no issues shipping to NY and they were the best price for the sizes! Josh Pappas also provides a nice personal touch reaching out even after you have made a purchase. I would definitely buy from them again and I definitely recommend! :)

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Megan H

The shipping turn around was SO fast!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016

The celebration cannons we used from Superior Celebrations for my sister's gender reveal were AMAZING!!!The pictures we took captured priceless reactions on everyone's face from this special occasion. They were a huge hit!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Michelle L

I bought confetti poppers for our gender reveal party and we were so happy with everything from start to finish. I had my friend order the poppers as we wanted to be surprised with our family on the gender. I asked customer service beforehand of anything I needed to do to... Read More ensure that the sender wouldn't be revealed before the party and they said to say gender reveal no packing slip in the notes. So my friend made sure she did that when ordering. The boxes arrived and where it would say on the packing box the color it was all spray painted out and the poppers themselves once you open the box were just a solid white. There was no way we could see anything until we twisted and it popped. The amount of confetti in the poppers is perfect and makes for a great picture. Everyone was so impressed and asked us where we got the poppers from. Very happy and satisfied customer!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Jennifer C

We used the sparklers at the end of our reception. They were a great way to end the day!

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Amanda O

This app was my light saver it help me a lot on every detail of the wedding I'm so happy that I used it I don't miss anything in my wedding thanks to The knot

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Jennifer C

The confetti cannons made our reception entrance truly amazing! Used 5 hand held multicolored cannons and had the groomsmen set off cannons at same time. So easy to use and the room filled with confetti!! Was beautiful for our pictures everyone was stunned how beautiful and... Read More impressive it looked!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Michele T

The sparklers were a hit. We used them for our big send off. They arrived within days of purchasing. Great product!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Allison M

Loved the sparklers we got for our send off!! They were perfect!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Brittany K

We had the 20" Wedding Sparklers for our wedding exit, they turned out great!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Epiphany W

The sparklers were wonderful! Slightly hard to light, recommend using a candle to light. Fast shipping. Best price. Loved the product. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Mindy M

We bought our sparklers from Superior Celebrations. The sparklers arrived on time and were exactly what we ordered/wanted. Great quality and good price.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 McKenzie H

We ordered the 36in sparklers, they were so awesome everyone loved them!! Shipping was fast and they lasted a long time and were beautiful. I can't wait to get my pictures back from our photographer.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jill S

Service and delivery were prompt and very professional! The sparklers were perfect!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 sarah s

Sparklers were longer than expected which was a pleasant surprise. They lasted a very long time and worked beautifully.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Laura T

Loved the streamer cannons! Plus, its just cool to say that you had streamer cannons at your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Todd B

Fast shipping and great prices! Oh, and a high quality product that made our pictures look great!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Ashley H

We bought 20 handheld disposable confetti cannons for our wedding reception, but I wish I would have bought more! They were so much fun and a great ending to the evening! If I had to do it over, I probably would have bought 40 to make an even larger confetti explosion. They all... Read More worked great, we set them off on the dance floor during the last song. I highly recommend if you want to end your party with a WOW factor!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Darcy M

My purchase was quick, easy and the best price around. Shipped really fast and very happy with the product!

Start a Conversation!