Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

828 6th Ave, New York, NY (212) 679-4065

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Elizabeth S

Superior Florist did the flowers for my wedding at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, and they looked absolutely breathtaking. Steve was excellent to work with, and he and his team created absolutely gorgeous arrangements that made the room look just amazing. The bouquets and... Read More boutonnieres were also stunning. Their expertise is top-notch, their flowers are gorgeous and they're great to work with - I highly, highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Beth D

We did a lot of the flowers for my wedding myself by visiting the flower district the day before my wedding. But, I am no expert on bouquets and wanted to get some simple bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres for the wedding delivered. Superior Florist totally delivered. These... Read More guys are easy going, and have incredible attention to detail. We only went in about two weeks before my wedding and they had lots of great photos and ideas to get us thinking and were really helpful in designing just what I was looking for. Everything they delivered looked fabulous and added a nice touch to our day. While we were there designing my bouquets - the guys were working on other gorgeous centerpieces that looked amazing. I have no doubt that whatever you want - from something simple like me to something big with flowers everywhere - they can deliver!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Joanne F

Superior Florist did my daughter's wedding at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers on Saturday night. To say that Steve and his team brought it to the next level is an understatement. I was absolutely stunned when I walked into the venue. Here's good advice: use this florist. You... Read More won't be sorry. In fact, you'll be thrilled with the results. I was.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Julia

Sam and Steve were so nice and friendly. They helped me choose all the flowers and made some excellent suggestions, without being pushy at all. They actively worked with us to provide gorgeous flowers within our budget (which I did not experience with any of the other florists I... Read More met with in NYC). They were also very receptive to my emails and phone calls, perfectly on time with all the flower deliveries and set up (we had multiple locations for flowers to go to so this was no easy feat!) Thank you guys for an absolutely wonderful and painless floral experience!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Megan B

My husband and I used Superior Florists for our wedding two weeks ago. Steve and his team did an amazing job! The flowers at the church and the bouquets, corsages, and boutonnières were gorgeous, and at the reception, everything looked lovely and was just what we wanted. At... Read More our request, Superior Florists was able to provide enchanting white lanterns as the middle of our centerpieces, which were flanked by abundant, creative bouquets that incorporated our wedding colors in the romantic, natural style we were looking for. They accommodated all of our requests, both for certain aesthetics and for special touches, like the loose flowers and leaves we wanted to embellish some shelves inset in the walls of our reception hall, and which they arranged to perfection. Despite a brusque communication style, Steve and his team listened to our sometimes haphazard descriptions of our ideas and created a beautiful, cohesive look that made our wedding magical. Thank you!

Unbelievable!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Jessica R

Steve and his team at superior did my wedding this past weekend and did such an incredible job. People have been calling and texting nonstop with compliments. I showed them pictures of what I wanted and they took it to the next level and at an affordable price. I was not the... Read More easiest bride and Steve was so patient. I was STUNNED when I walked into my venue. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Robin A

We had a great experience with Superior Florist. Steve and his team were so great to work with. We got married on the Atlantica Yacht at Chelsea Piers on a Sunday afternoon of Labor Day weekend. We needed the personal flowers delivered to the hotel in Chelsea at 8:00 AM and they... Read More were there by 7:45 AM. They listened exactly to everything we wanted but I also trusted their professional experience and opinion. Everything turned out beautifully! They decorated our wedding cake with fresh flowers the day of the wedding and it looked great! They worked with our budget, were accommodating, flexible, and very responsive. I would definitely work with them again and recommend them to anybody! Thank you, Steve and everybody else at Superior Florist!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Trish R

I admit I knew nothing about flowers. I met with Steve four times prior to my wedding. He was terrific. He made lots of suggestions but always without sales pressure. Steve was able to take what I thought I wanted and fashion it into a stunning reality. His experienced... Read More team is patient, thorough and friendly. On the day of my wedding, calm professionalism and attention to detail helped to take much of the stress away. I recommend Superior Florist without hesitation.

Stunning Flowers and Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 5/30/2014 Meghan N

The guys at Superior Florist are amazing and such a pleasure to work with. I went in with a general idea of the flowers/colors/feel I wanted and they brought it all to life. The value to receive with working with them is a hidden gem in NYC. They went above and beyond in... Read More delivering beautiful arrangements, lighting, as well as service. I never, for a second, worried about anything because I was so confident in them. And everyone still comments on how beautiful the flowers were and the added touches with candles and lighting.

Superior Florist

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Jonalen C

Steve and Joey from Superior florist were great! They made us feel like our wedding is top priority and helped make our vision into reality. Our bouquets were so pretty and smelled so good. The venue decor were exquisite. They also made sure things were delivered and set up... Read More on time. I'm truly thankful we went with them.

You can use them for the best value

Reviewed on 12/22/2012 Jerry H

We did not use them but if we had a more creative mind, we would have. They are the best in Manhattan but you need to give them direction and they will definitely do what you ask. With that in mind, you can definitely save at least 20% on what you ask for from other florist.... Read More Keep in mind that you probably want to think about other things but if you know how to plan, juggle and multitask, this is the florist for you. If you expect them to help you along with ideas, this isn't the place for you. Keep in mind, that does not mean they are bad. We just wanted to think about other things.

Beautiful centerpieces!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Helen W

I worked with Steve and he was responsive and accommodating. Very professional. On the day of the wedding, my centerpieces were gorgeous! My gripe would be with the personal flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres): they were wilting a bit, but that may be because it was a very hot... Read More day.

Great

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Sarah A

Overall, responsive and reliable service. With great flowers and creativity

Superior Florist

Reviewed on 8/02/2011 Martha W

Used them for my wedding at Pier Sixty....amazing job.

Great Bang for the Buck

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Christy S

Superior is a no frills place, but the flowers on my wedding day were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Steve at Superior took care of me and was great to meet with and correspond with through email. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted and didn't push me in one... Read More direction or another, which I found other florists did in my meetings with them. They were honest & affordable for NYC and I would definitely recommend them!

Review for Superior Florists Ltd.

Reviewed on 10/18/2008 gita n

he was very helpful and gave us a very good price for what he gave us

Start a Conversation!