Supershag Productions and Dance Studios

Charlestown, MA

New England's #1 Damce Studio Since 1997

FREE Introductory Private Lesson & 20% Off Your First Purchase! Would you like something choreographed? Need a "guerrilla" dance session? Does your wedding party need practice? See why we are the wedding experts! Other Services Include: -Bachelorette Parties -DJ Service -Hall Rental -& More

42 Eighth Street, Charlestown, MA (781) 894-7424

Wonderful Experience, Can't Wait to go Back

Reviewed on 7/25/2011 Kristen P

My fiance and I worked with Aaron at SuperShag Studios, after receiving a gift certificate for private lessons as a gift (can't comment on value or prices). We were delighted to see the cool studio and meet with Aaron. Aaron is a wonderful guy- laidback, skilled, friendly, and... Read More great to work with. We had a blast at all of our lessons, during which he choreographed a rumba to a song of our choice. The Charlestown studio is very cool, and we traveled to the Waltham studio also on other nights of the week when Aaron was there. He accommodated our late, last-minute schedule with no complaints, and even stayed after hours with us a few times. He videoed the dance on his phone so we could see where to make changes/improvements. He was so nice to work with, I'm planning to go back to learn a salsa!

Fun and great teacher!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Chrisitne G

We recently got married and wanted to make sure that we knew how to dance to our first dance! Angela was our instructor and she was fantastic. We loved going to our dance classes and as beginners, she was great at teaching us our routine to our song. She also added in some other... Read More dance moves that we learned how to do for fun. Our first dance went perfectly and we have her to thank for that!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Michaela C

We did 10 lessons and we had so much fun during our wedding dance. Everyone complimented us and it was so exciting. I definitely recommend getting dance lessons if you want to do something different. We also learned how to do a spin which we did at the end of the night and it... Read More was AMAZING

Maggie is awesome!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Samantha M

We went in for the first dance complimentary lesson, and really took to Maggie. She made us feel at ease and taught us the basics. We signed up for 4 more classes and by the end had a choreographed first dance routine. My husband was so worried about dancing in front of everyone... Read More at our wedding, but after our lessons, he was much more confident! we killed it!

Comfortable environment for beginners

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Adriana C

We took dance lessons here, the staff was friendly, inviting and make us feel comfortable.

Zeke was great

Reviewed on 10/29/2013 Lore I

My husband is not a dancer, whatsoever. I dragged him to super shag where we met seek our instructor and bought pack of 6 dance lessons. At our wedding our dance looked great. Zeke knew just how to address my husband and teach us a dance that worked perfectly for us. They are... Read More open late (11pm) during the week so we could go anytime for lessons.

Our first dance

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Jessica B

My husband and I took dance lessons at the Waltham location. We had a total of four lessons. My husband had never taken any kind of dance lessons before. The staff was so great, that we nailed our choreographed rumba routine with just four lessons. They were so fun and so worth... Read More it.

Instruction

Reviewed on 4/13/2012 Lauren W

I bought lessons here and it turned out to be a huge mistake. I ended up paying money for a really uncomfortable sales pitch! Total waste of money and time..

2012-04-14T15:14:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for feedback. If you could contact me directly with more information about your experience I would greatly appreciate it so that we can make the experience even better for you and the 100's of couples we teach each year. We have a very... Read Less Read More

fun times

Reviewed on 11/30/2010 marissa l

We had a great time at our lessons with Zeke!

fun and helpful

Reviewed on 9/19/2010 Rebecca C

We signed up for 5 lessons, and ended up looking forward to the lesson each week (much more than we expected!). Our instructor made it fun, and focused on our individual style to choreograph a dance that was perfect for us.