Susan's, Inc.

local deliveries, state wide and out of state.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

217 S. Pattie, Wichita, KS local deliveries, state wide and out of state. (316) 684-5305

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Betsy M

Susan and her staff went above & beyond to make our wedding day amazing! I wouldn't have anyone other than Susan help me plan my wedding ... the overall look was better than I could have ever dreamed! Her creativity and experience were perfect when paired with what few ideas I... Read More had about what I wanted our flowers and decor to look like on our wedding day. Susan brought additional decorative items (vases, candle holders, cake plates, etc.) to our venue on the day and they added to our overall look. I arrived for some of the venue set up and even before everything was finished, I knew it was going to be amazing! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how the flowers fit the venue, the wedding party look, and the season. I had a small wedding party, but the bouquets that were made for myself, my matron of honor, and mothers of bride & groom were gorgeous! She made boutonnieres for the men that were simple, yet elegant. Thanks for ALL your hard work!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Kate H

Susan and her team of talented individuals brought my vision to life! I met with Susan herself, which thrilled me, and she accurately pinpointed my taste and the aesthetic I wanted to achieve for my wedding day. The flowers were arranged so beautifully and the blooms were fresh... Read More and vivid. Susan and her team did the wreaths for the church doors, the aisle bouquets, the arrangements for the altar, all of the bouquets and boutonnieres, the corsages, and the flowers for the cake! I have always wanted Susan and her team to design the flowers for my wedding and she went above and beyond. My expectations were met, even exceeded, and I am absolutely over the moon with the job that was done!

Reviewed on 5/12/2015 Kristen P

Susan’s did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. I received several compliments about how beautiful they were. She was very easy to work with which was necessary given I was planning the wedding from abroad. I met with her once while in Wichita to discuss colours... Read More and flower ideas and then was able to easily deal with her over the phone and email for the remaining details. The bouquets and boutennaires were better than I could have imagined. Not only that, she had very insightful tips for other planning details not necessarily related to flowers. Susan’s is a bit more expensive than some other florists but definitely worth it for the quality and all around expertise.

Brightens Up Your Day

Reviewed on 2/04/2015

I have visited with Susan herself twice now, and meeting with her makes my entire day. She is one of the kindest individuals I have ever met. She was nice enough to humbly share her personal story with me and my family and how she became successful, but with her personality and... Read More knowledge of flowers it's no surprise that she's the most highly rated florist in the area. I encourage you to spend your money no where else, she's very willing to work with whatever budget you may have, and she truly deserves all the business in the world.

Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Nicole L

I had some different and firm ideas on what vision I wanted and how much I should spend on it all. Susan and her team walked me through everything and worked closely on how much of the budget we would spend to make it happen. My wedding happened to fall on the hottest day in... Read More July and even then my flowers still looked great! From everything on the tables to the cake flowers everything was perfection!!! Would suggest Susan's and her team to any and everyone!

Our Big Day Was Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Thank you so much for the amazing job you & your staff did on the flowers for our wedding! Everything was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! The entry table at the Church was absolutely incredible & transferred so perfectly to the fireplace at the... Read More reception. I received so many compliments on how great all the arrangements & bouquets looked! I assured everyone it was all thanks to you and your talented & creative eye! Thank you for making our big day so beautiful!

Beautiful flowers added special atmosphere to the day.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

My daughter and I had a great time working with Susan's on choosing and designing the personal flowers for the wedding-- the end result was awesome! The bouquets included interesting textures and harmonious colors. The flowers arrived at the appointed time and were fresh.... Read More We stayed within budget, and there were no disappointments. Styles have changed a lot since I was a bride, but Susan did my wedding flowers back in the 70s. She made my wedding special and she is still doing interesting work today.

More than just flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

We asked Susan to come up with something using a Native American Heritage. , Indian Blankets were used as table coverings. Kachina Dancers, Native Baskets, pots, feathers, wood pieces, succulents, flowers and rocks, made up the individual table landscapes. We were blown away... Read More when we walked into the room it had been just a large empty space. All the staff was great they had everything set up on time and at the end of the night everything back as it was for us to get our full deposit back. Susan helped with more than just the decorations to make this the perfect night.

exceeded all my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lisa R

Susan and her staff went above and beyond to make our day extra special. She made our wedding a “one of a kind” very unique and classy! All of our flowers from the bouquets to the boutonnieres, alter, cake flowers, tables and the guest hotel rooms (yes she is VERY detailed) were... Read More gorgeous and completely exceeded all my expectations! I am still receiving compliments about how amazing the flowers were. Susan is by far the most organized vendor we worked with. I am forever grateful for Susan and her staff for all of their hard work and wonderful talent! Thank you!

better then I imagined

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Maggie D

I booked Susan's flowers for my wedding 3.5 hours away from wichita. I met with Susan 2 times to go over what I wanted which was simple and classic. She nailed it! My colors were orange and green which I was slightly worried that I would not have a variety of flowers with those... Read More colors but she had flowers there that I have never seen before. I got many complements on our wedding decorations Susan did the flowers, let us know the best way to set the tables up to get the most out of our venue (since she was coming from so far away we wanted to make it as easy on her as possible so we did this), she decorated our guest/ head tables, buffet tables, cake, and did all the wedding party flowers. Besides my husband my flowers were most definitely the favorite part of my wedding!

Wedding Flowers

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I LOVED my wedding flowers!! I still remember how fun it was to see the bouquets, the church flowers and reception center pieces. (I also had stunning wreaths made of flowers on the doors!!) It was beautiful. My wedding was in Kansas City and Susan's is based in Wichita.... Read More The service I received was professional and high quality. Susan is a true artist. It is a gift to work with a florist with vision and artistry coupled with LOTS of experience with weddings.

A treasure in Kansas

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Caroline M

Having celebrated our 7th anniversary a few weeks ago, my husband and I were just talking about how beautiful our flowers were. Susan listened to our ideas and carefully guided us as an expert would, pulling from her wealth of experience but respecting our style. We never felt... Read More pushed into anything we weren't comfortable with. She truly created amazing floral arrangements that were as lovely in detail as they were beautiful all together. What a treasure! Thank you, Susan!

Service and Quality that is hard to find.

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Molly M

Susan and her staff work incredibly hard and bring knowledge and extensive experience that is almost impossible to find anymore. She has a great eye for color and can think outside of the box and bring that unique, special touch to your event. Through several meetings, she... Read More helped me focus my "fall theme" and the random ideas I brought to the table into something rich and gorgeous. Even years later, I look back at my wedding photos and find that I wouldn't change a thing and it all still looks current. Her work is timeless!

Wichita's BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Corey S

Susan has been part of my family since well before I was born as both a friend to my parents and a surrogate aunt to my sister and me. She is one of the most caring and thoughtful people I know, and these qualities translate into how she treats her customers. My family has... Read More always used her services for any event where flowers were needed, and my wedding was no exception. She took my vision and flawlessly transferred it to the arrangements for that special day. From the first meeting to when the last table was set, the process was easy and enjoyable. Her talent and attention to detail made my wedding even more beautiful than I expected. She truly captured “me” and my vision for that day. I recommend Susan for any all engagements needing a quality floral arrangement with a personal touch!

Wedding flowers

Reviewed on 7/01/2014 Alexandria L

My flowers were beautiful! Susan personally had several meetings with me and my family in order to choose the best arrangements. She is very knowledgable in her line of work and I trusted her completely !