Haute Style. Trendy Couples.

Trash The Dress

86A Great Ring Road, Newtown, CT

The Best of The Best

Reviewed on 1/24/2012 Casey G

Suzanne was one of the major highlights of my wedding process. We had met with many different photographers prior to her and she was the first (and ONLY) person who sat us down and wanted to know "our story" before talking facts and figures. (I have to tell you, this won my... Read More husband over immediately!) Suzanne cares about the individuals behind her photos, just as much as the photos that she takes. She didn't treat us as "just another customer". Every step of the way I could call, text, or email if I had any questions/concerns. We even talked DECOR items and what we thought would be beautiful in the pictures! When it comes to quality, the thought and time that goes into her work astounded us. She really has an eye for the creative and artistic side of photography. Her dvds, albums, and save the dates were all WELL BEYOND expectations and I know we will cherish them forever. Photos were the most important to me and I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else with the job! We will DEFINITELY use Suzanne again. We're not sure what we did before her. :)

TO Suzanne Collier Photography