Cakes + Desserts

3118 Oriole Dr, Gulf Breeze, FL (850) 341-6674

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jodi C

Sharon was great to work with from start to finish! I tried to plan a destination wedding to Pensacola Florida and just by phone conversations and a picture I sent to her she was able to recreate the exact replica of the cake I was dreaming of! It was honestly even more... Read More beautiful than I could have pictured! What most people could not have recreated with fondant she was able to do by my request of using nothing but buttercream frosting to recreate the look of this cake. Not only was it beautiful but the flavor was absolutely amazing! We chose the yellow butter cake with a raspberry filling and buttercream frosting for the main cake. We also had a chocolate groom's cake with chocolate mousse filling it was absolutely divine as well! Our guess could not stop raving about all of it! I would recommend Sharon to anyone who was planning on any type of event that involved a cake. She's absolutely amazing to work with and does over the top type of work that would far exceed anyone's expectations of what they were wanting! Thank you Sharron!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Elizabeth H

Sharon is the BEST! We had a small wedding, and she had no problem only making a two layer cake (which was still 3X what we needed!). We chose Gluten free for the top layer, and lemon for the bottom, and no one could believe the GF layer could taste SO GOOD! We also had a very... Read More different wedding cake (it was space themed, so actually dark blue/black) and Sharon didn't treat us like we were crazy. It turned out AMAZING. Everyone was blown away. I wish I lived closer (destination wedding), so I could buy all my cakes from her in the future!!!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Kait H

A destination is every brides dream, and working with vendors who are long distance sometimes comes with that. Pensacola is huge for destination weddings and when looking for trusted vendors you look for great reviews, at least thats what i did. And Sweet creations by sharon had... Read More great reviews, but honestly im starting to wonder if she didnt write those all herself. I booked with Sharon back in January 2017, and that was the last time I've seen or really heard from her!! I send her dozens of messages, lefts her calls, and tried without success to reach her. I had my fiance try to call her and she picked right up. (Since she didnt recognize his number she picked up) I heard from her once and she gave me a number to reach her (that is now disconnected). She stole my deposit, and when i asked for a copy of our contract she said and i quote "You act like you dont trust me? You don't need a copy you can count on me! If you want a copy take a picture with your phone. " biggest mistake.  Going with this woman was the biggest mistake. Luckly i called Oh snap cupcakes (talk to kimberly) a few weeks ago and she is happily taking on my wedding cake. No thanks to Sharon. If i was still counting on her to make my cake i would be out $400 and without a cake. Thank you for stealing my money and trying to ruin my wedding day! DO NOT USE THIS BAKERY!! YOU WILL REGRET IT! Also her frosting was gritty. Update!: After weeks of trying to get ahold of her i finally received my full $100 deposit back. If you know what's good for you do not use this vendor.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Kendra R

Very good Gluten Free cake!! It was a bit more per slice, but worth it. I have celiac disease and Sharon made me feel very comfortable. Others who were not GF even loved the cake and was very surprised it was GF!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jared B

The wedding cake was delicious, I'm looking forward to our anniversary already, so I can eat more. She created the exact cake we wanted and the flavors were great!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jennifer W

Sharon made my wedding cake it was so BEAUTIFUL!!!! She is reasonably priced and the cake was delicious! She delivered, setup and left a box to take the leftovers home in. She was very professional. I just called her and told her what I was looking for and she made it to the... Read More exact specifications as requested. I highly recommend Sharon and will use her again in the future! I'll upload a picture as soon as I get my wedding photos in. Thank you Sharon for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

Sharon did a wonderful job on our wedding cake!! The cake tasted absolutely amazing (red velvet and marble) and looked fantastic! Everyone at the wedding had good comments about it! She also kept it within my budget

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

Reviewed on 5/12/2016 Colleen E

aron was able to work with our budget while providing the most perfect cake. She not only delivered our cake but stayed to set it out on display since it was too hot out at first. She did an amazing job and was so easy to work with!

the best red velvet cake ever!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Karen W

Sharon was so nice and professional to work with, after giving her just a few ideas of how I wanted the bride's and groom's cake to look, she created two beautiful cakes, that not only looked good, but tasted fantastic. The only sad part is that there was none of the red velvet... Read More layer left after the reception, so I don't know if me and my husband will be able to wait a year until we eat the top layer- the red velvet cake was so delicious!!! If you are getting married in the Destin/Pensacola Beach region definitely check Sharon out.

Amazing !

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Liberty C

I can't even describe how happy we are with how beautiful out wedding cake turned out ! It was a focal point of our reception. It was not only gorgeous but delicious ! The whole thing was gone because everyone got seconds! Sharon is the best !

A dream come true!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Angel W

It only takes a few words to describe the cake from Sweet Creations....Beautiful, Tasty, Elegant, and exactly what I was looking for!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Ryan L

Our favorite part of the reception. Simple cake but simply gorgeous and just what we wanted. She also provided cake pops for our wedding favors and those were a big hit.

Very Sweet Indeed :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jeanna V

I worked with Sharon in quite a time pinch. Being from out of town, I wasn't able to go to Pensacola often; long story short, I chose a bakery that I knew I wouldn't be happy with. Even though I knew Sharon stays busy, I called her just a few weeks before the wedding anyway to... Read More see if she could possibly help me. She was more than happy to help, and I could not have been more happy with our cake. It was exactly as I had asked for, and it tasted wonderful! Great quality, great price points, great service overall :)

Cake Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Cary M

Sharon was very professional and responsive to my ideas to design my wedding cake to reflect my Sue Wong strapless Ostrich Feather Wedding dress! She was so excited and we really had a lot of fun talking up the idea in her studio! She took over an hour to consult with me the... Read More first time and provided me with a plethora of cakes and fillings to sample when I arrived! I can tell you for sure that her prices are unbeatable and you won't find anyone else who will treat you with such individuality and enthusiasm when you have an idea you want to see brought to life. Sharon also kept constant contact with me, was available when I needed her, and was so understanding when I changed the cake flavors and layers twice. You can see a picture of my cake on my profile page. IT WAS PERFECT!!! People absolutely RAVED about the carrot cake layer and ate it all even though I ordered twice the amount for the number of guests I had at the reception. Beautiful job, Sharon!!!!

Affordable and Delicious Cakes

Reviewed on 1/30/2011 Elizabeth B

Sharon made our groom's cake as well as our wedding cake. Both were gorgeous, affordable, and tasty!

Sweet Creations

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Sofia K

The wedding cake was stunning, affordable, artistic, and most importantly DELICIOUS!! We asked Sharon to make a groom's cake based on a photograph. Her creation was spot-on! She is absolutely creative, and is willing to work with your requests. We received so many... Read More compliments on the beauty and tastiness of the cakes.

Review for Sweet Creations By Sharon Tobin

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brooke M

Sharron makes beautiful cakes. Her prices are great too. I told her what I had in mind and she did a fantastic job doing exactly what I had in mind.