Sweet Creations By Sharon

Gulf Breeze, FL

Sweet Creations By Sharon

$$ - Affordable

3118 Oriole Dr, Gulf Breeze, FL

the best red velvet cake ever!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Karen W

Sharon was so nice and professional to work with, after giving her just a few ideas of how I wanted the bride's and groom's cake to look, she created two beautiful cakes, that not only looked good, but tasted fantastic. The only sad part is that there was none of the red velvet layer left after the reception, so I don't know if me and my husband will be able to wait a year until we eat the top layer- the red velvet cake was so delicious!!! If you are getting married in the Destin/Pensacola Beach region definitely check Sharon out.

Amazing !

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Liberty C

I can't even describe how happy we are with how beautiful out wedding cake turned out ! It was a focal point of our reception. It was not only gorgeous but delicious ! The whole thing was gone because everyone got seconds! Sharon is the best !

A dream come true!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Angel W

It only takes a few words to describe the cake from Sweet Creations....Beautiful, Tasty, Elegant, and exactly what I was looking for!

Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 6/10/2012 Ryan L

Our favorite part of the reception. Simple cake but simply gorgeous and just what we wanted. She also provided cake pops for our wedding favors and those were a big hit.

Very Sweet Indeed :)

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Jeanna V

I worked with Sharon in quite a time pinch. Being from out of town, I wasn't able to go to Pensacola often; long story short, I chose a bakery that I knew I wouldn't be happy with. Even though I knew Sharon stays busy, I called her just a few weeks before the wedding anyway to see if she could possibly help me. She was more than happy to help, and I could not have been more happy with our cake. It was exactly as I had asked for, and it tasted wonderful! Great quality, great price points, great service overall :)

Cake Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 6/15/2011 Cary M

Sharon was very professional and responsive to my ideas to design my wedding cake to reflect my Sue Wong strapless Ostrich Feather Wedding dress! She was so excited and we really had a lot of fun talking up the idea in her studio! She took over an hour to consult with me the first time and provided me with a plethora of cakes and fillings to sample when I arrived! I can tell you for sure that her prices are unbeatable and you won't find anyone else who will treat you with such individuality and enthusiasm when you have an idea you want to see brought to life. Sharon also kept constant contact with me, was available when I needed her, and was so understanding when I changed the cake flavors and layers twice. You can see a picture of my cake on my profile page. IT WAS PERFECT!!! People absolutely RAVED about the carrot cake layer and ate it all even though I ordered twice the amount for the number of guests I had at the reception. Beautiful job, Sharon!!!!

Affordable and Delicious Cakes

Reviewed on 1/30/2011 Elizabeth B

Sharon made our groom's cake as well as our wedding cake. Both were gorgeous, affordable, and tasty!

Sweet Creations

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Sofia K

The wedding cake was stunning, affordable, artistic, and most importantly DELICIOUS!! We asked Sharon to make a groom's cake based on a photograph. Her creation was spot-on! She is absolutely creative, and is willing to work with your requests. We received so many compliments on the beauty and tastiness of the cakes.

Review for Sweet Creations By Sharon Tobin

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brooke M

Sharron makes beautiful cakes. Her prices are great too. I told her what I had in mind and she did a fantastic job doing exactly what I had in mind.

TO Sweet Creations By Sharon