Sweet Elegance Bridal

Our unique selection of designer bridal gowns combined with unbeatable customer service makes the Sweet Elegance Bridal experience as beautiful and unforgettable as the event itself. Our full-service salon offers exquisite bridal gowns, mother-of-the-bride gowns, bridesmaids dresses, and accessories

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1652 Church St, Atlanta, GA (404) 292-8424

Bride

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 amanda d

dress was beautiful and very reasonably priced - alterations were done so quickly and flawlessly

5 star experience in dress shopping

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Emmy S

Not only did this shop hunt down a dress I saw in a magazine to bring it to the store so I could try it on but once I got there I had their undivided attention and felt like a star. They know how to make every dress look amazing on you and do a wonderful job of helping to to... Read More find the perfect accessories to match. Everyone who works in the store is just wonderful and make you feel right at home every time you come in.

Excellent Service and Selection

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Tori W

The ladies at Sweet Elegance will do everything they can to make sure you look beautiful on your wedding day. I tried on several dresses before I found the "one" and I never felt pressured to buy a dress I didn't want. After I bought my dress, I also had my alterations... Read More done in-store. Every time I came in, they made me feel important and special. I would recommend Sweet Elegance to every bride!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Elizabeth S

I had such a great experience here and would highly recommend it. My consultant was the one to pick out THE dress for me. It was something I never would have picked out for myself, but it was absolutely perfect. Everyone was super friendly and made me feel special, even though... Read More it was pretty busy since it was a Saturday. Great selection, great service, and I even came in under budget!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Rebecca A

I can't thank Aimee and her entire team at Sweet Elegance Bridal. This place is unsuspecting from the outside and top notch! There honestly is not enough room to give them their due praise but let me try. Sweet Elegance Bridal was the 6th (and last) bridal gown boutique/shop I... Read More went searching for my bridal gown. From the second I walked in I was greeted by some of the friendliest (and beautiful) staff. I answered a few questions on their iPad and was ready to begin my search. I brought my mother, two sisters and two nieces. I have to say they were amazing with my two young nieces (4 and 8 yrs old). This was our last stop of the day so the girls were a little "energized" and not into sitting still. Aimee and her staff were very understanding of their need to let out a little energy so a HUGE THANK YOU for that alone. Back to the dresses...Aimee listened to what I wanted and was ready to style me. The first dress I tried on was a winner. It was everything I asked for (and didn’t know I wanted). Aimee has an amazing eye for what looks good on your body (and actually listens to what you say). Her process of keep one/get rid of one is the best process for choosing a dress. I think I tried on 4 dresses total and once I hit the 4th dress I had a problem: a wonderful problem of loving two dresses. After what probably felt like hours to everyone with me of debating, I finally chose my dress and couldn’t be happier! I immediately purchased my dress. I am beyond excited that Aimee made me feel really comfortable and special and to top it off found me the dress of my dreams. Every other place I went before I only felt “meh” about the dress. This was the first and only time I actually had the feeling of “this is my dress”. And, I owe it to Aimee and her team (I think their names were Leah and Christine). I know I am missing everyone’s name but please know I thank you all! Aimee even helped me find my veil and jewelry. This place is the absolute best.! Not to mention, I recognized another bride at Sweet Elegance that was at another bridal shop with me earlier in the day. She also found her beautiful wedding dress at Sweet Elegance Bridal. This is my advice (take it if you will): Try maybe two or three other bridal salons before you go here. This will help you figure out what you like/don’t like so you can better verbalize it if you are anything like me and don’t have a clue. Also, experiencing other places’ customer service will really make you appreciate the incredibly high level of customer service at Sweet Elegance Bridal. Next, run to Sweet Elegance Bridal and be amazed by the wonderful people and dress options available at reasonable prices! You will not be disappointed! In a nut shell, Sweet Elegance Bridal makes my heart happy.

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Rachael E

I can not say enough great things about this store and staff!!! I went shopping to about 7 bridal salons and Sweet Elegance is definitely one of the best!! The dresses are BEAUTIFUL and at a great price, but Aimee and her staff is really what makes this place stand out!! The... Read More girls who helped me were 100% attentive to what I wanted and to my group (they were not distracted or helping other costumers) and they really did understand exactly what I wanted. They pulled dresses I immediately loved! However, I realized I had my mind set on a dress at another store, but I so wish I could have bought a dress from sweet elegance because they were so AMAZING. And Aimee (the owner), was incredible, even though she knew I had decided on another dress at another store, she did not treat me any differently she actually gave me some very helpful dress advice - how I should alter it etc.! I will definitely be bringing all my future bride friends here!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 April J

A must-visit when you are shopping for your gown! We went to about 6 places around Atlanta, and had the best experience with Amy and team at Sweet Elegance throughout the process. My mom & I went the first time and really had no idea what I wanted. Amy asked me a few questions,... Read More then asked that I trust her & brought me a few gowns to test out. Based off my response, she would eliminate and keep the favorite, requiring a choice each time, which really helped narrow down! She would take in to account what I liked, and bring more until we got to the one ... and we did get to the one on the first visit! We didn't buy that day, as I really didn't expect to love that style, so we shopped around. We kept circling back to the gown at Sweet Elegance, not only bc it was gorgeous, but bc Amy and her whole staff helped make me feel my prettiest, sexiest, & most beautiful! On our trip back to try it on again, we added an amazing lace jacket and everyone cried ... including strangers shopping for their gown, who waited until I had tried on all options before leaving bc they wanted to make sure I picked "my gown." I did, and it truly was amazing on the big day! I saw those ladies a few months later at the Peachtree Road Race and they remembered me! Said they had talked about the dress & how perfect it was, hoping I had bought it - what a nice compliment! My mother also got her dress here, and was truly stunning! Mom is only 5'2", but wanted a long dress to match the elegance of mine for a fall wedding, & Amy helped us find the perfect dress to enhance mom's figure & make her feel her most beautiful. It was navy & perfection! We got some coordinating navy dresses for my bridesmaids and ordered everything! I highly recommend Sweet Elegance, so many dresses & price options. Just make sure to book an appt bc they get booked up, & hard to adjust bc of the time they dedicate to you when you are there. Prices are very reasonable. You'll love it!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kalyn G

I attended a Sample Sale there and found my dream dress. It wasn't something I would have even tried on before, but when I saw it from window- I knew it was perfect. A couple girls followed me around the store hoping I would set it down. The experience was great and the owner... Read More (can't remember her name off the top of my head) was so sweet and helpful. So thankful we attended this wonderful event!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Chiara D

All I have to say is that this place reminded me of a cattle call! They don't give you the names of the dresses or designers and when you are making such a big choice that concept infuriates me. It was a waste of my time to go to a place that would not let me go home and analyze... Read More the dress. It takes the business model of buy now and would not give you did not. Do not recommend

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mary C

Fantastic service,before and after the wedding. I highly recommend this store is the best bridal store in Atlanta with the largest inventory.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Donyale B

I had the most AMAZING service with Ashleigh. I showed her a previous dress I tried on, I thought that could of been the one. But she listened to what I truly wanted, she found the PERFECT DRESS for me. The Customer Service, prices are SUPERIOR. #WOW #STUNNING #YESTOTHEDRESS... Read More #TeamMitchell8/19/17

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Samantha W

Nancy helped me find the perfect dress! She was so sweet and met my needs. I was so excited to wear my dress and my groom loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nancy P

The best bridal store in at Atlanta, great service and fantastic prices...

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Danielle S

Everyone at Sweet Elegance was so helpful, patient, and considerate. I also used their seamstress for alterations, and she did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jackie U

This is the first review I've ever written, but felt compelled to after the amazing service I received. They were incredible. Amy was so helpful and picked out a dress for me that was the one for me...and it was the first I tried on! Great service and gorgeous dresses! Highly... Read More recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Niya M

Sweet elegance relit my fire for planning my wedding! I'd been to FIVE bridal shops and had everything from horrid to mediocre at best experiences. The stress and frustration of finding nothing I liked that was in my budget had taken such a toll on me I literally was having... Read More nightmares about wedding gowns the entire week leading up to my appointment at Sweet Elegance. God bless Nancy for chasing my nightmares away! She truly treated my like a princess. Understanding my extreme frustration with the dress shopping process, she somehow was intuitively able to figure out the exact style that I would love (which I was completely confused about when I walked in the door). Nancy had such a personable touch and concern for me, I left there feeling like we were old friends. Not to mention their store is gorgeous, their collection is absolutely stunning, and the gowns are available for every price range! I am so glad I found this boutique and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Barbara K

I highly recommend Sweet Elegance for wedding dress shopping! Their salon is really nice, elegant and comfortable. Everyone that works there is very friendly. I recently returned for a friend’s bridal fitting, and it feels like hanging out with family! Nancy was my... Read More consultant, and she understood my vision and immediately found a dress for me that was absolutely perfect! They have a really beautiful selection of well-made designer at very reasonable prices! I absolutely loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brittany A

Two weekends ago I went to Sweet Elegance Bridal Atlanta to find my wedding gown. I had THE most amazing experience, and cannot say enough good things about Aimee and Kristine. Aimee picked out my wedding gown and nailed it on her very first pick. It was exactly what I needed... Read More and I immediately fell in love. My experience at Sweet Elegance was far and away better than another "bigger" bridal shop in Atlanta - the dress quality and selection was better, the staff was more helpful, and overall they just made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I will recommend Sweet Elegance to any and all future brides.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Catherine H

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique. Being an out of town bride, I had one weekend planned to find my dream dress. With lots of pictures and an idea in mind I headed to multiple appointments. Sweet Elegance was the second appointment. The staff was welcoming and my... Read More appointment ran right on time. Aimee, asked me what kind of dress I had in mind and then suggested I allow her to pull what she thought might fit best on my body type (athletic build). This woman knows her stuff. I tried on 3 dresses and knew right away what one I wanted. No need to search the racks myself. The staff was accommodating to my party that included my grandfather! She then helped me pick out my bridesmaid dresses with 2 of my bridesmaids present. The staff was so friendly and truly made my dress buying experience everything I hoped it would be, worth remembering. My sister in law (married) said she wished she would have shopped for her dress at this salon. My other bridesmaid said she will be returning to Sweet Elegance when her day comes. Fast forward 4 months and my dress was ready! Shipped from Italy in a rush order paid for by the salon, because, although I ordered my dress in plenty of time, the manufacture was behind and my dresses was only scheduled to be in 3 weeks prior to my wedding date. I was able to visit the salon again to find my mother her perfect gown. Again, Aimee hit it out of the park with a blush lace gown with a deep V back. My mom look amazing o. My wedding day, only second to me. When it came time for alteration, the normal seamstress was going to be on vacation. They salon gave me the number of another skilled back up w.seamstress they trusted. She was also amazing. I could go on and on. Save yourself the time and start here. You will not regret it

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Emily C

The ladies there are so sweet and helpful. I ended up with a dress that I would have never chosen of the rack, but it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Valentina, the seamstress, was great as well. Highly recommend this shop!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Dina C

Sweet Elegance was everything and more a bride could ever imagine when it comes to shopping for her wedding dress! Everybody was so great to work with, they really catered to you and were extremely knowledgeable on how body types work in certain dress styles. I fell in love with... Read More the third dress I tried on and everything from the initial shopping, fittings, picking up accessories, etc. was perfect and super easy!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Dylan P

My mom and I heard from a friend about this shop and had no clue what to expect because of my bust size or what we could find that would fit into our budget. The staff was absolutely amazing and accommodating! They found not only one dress but three for me to try. The third one... Read More ended up being the dress I chose! So thankful that the process is over but so happy I found it at such a sweet and amazing bridal shop. They are truly personal and thoughtful.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Dani S

Sweet Elegance was a lovely salon. It is beautiful inside and the medium size makes you feel like all of the attention is on you. Ashleigh (my consultant) was great. She listened to me, was patient and helped me figure out my style. I would absolutely recommend Sweet Elegance... Read More for the full bridal experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Beth V

Management and staff at Sweet Elegance are outstanding. I ended up searching for a gown without knowing exactly what I wanted. I was so welcomed by Nancy at the salon and had fun looking and learning about how gowns fit. Following her advice, I tried on a gown that I would... Read More never have pulled on my own and it was perfect. You really do know when you find the right one. The owners fought the dress company who claimed they had stopped making the gown, but neglected to tell their vendors and I ended up with last gown of this type! What a great story and wonderful service. The dress is so unique and was quite the showstopper for the wedding and reception. Valentina did an excellent job with the alterations and I am extremely pleased with the kindness, fun, and professional service that I received here. I would highly recommend for those on a budget or those without a budget. My gown and veil were at least $600 cheaper than a comparable gown at another Atlanta shop and the service was far better! Very happy with my choice.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

The owners and staff were very helpful to a bride who came in with preferences, but no "vision". The dresses were beautiful. I particularly liked their attitude, which was that the dresses don't have feelings, so if you don't like one, it's not a problem. My daughter was... Read More welcome to try on as many dresses as she had time and energy for. While she found (but didn't buy) "the" dress that day, we returned shortly after to purchase it. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and fun. I highly recommend Sweet Elegance Bridal.

Start a Conversation!