Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

1652 Church St, Atlanta, GA

Bride

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 amanda d

dress was beautiful and very reasonably priced - alterations were done so quickly and flawlessly

5 star experience in dress shopping

Reviewed on 5/15/2014 Emmy S

Not only did this shop hunt down a dress I saw in a magazine to bring it to the store so I could try it on but once I got there I had their undivided attention and felt like a star. They know how to make every dress look amazing on you and do a wonderful job of helping to to... Read More find the perfect accessories to match. Everyone who works in the store is just wonderful and make you feel right at home every time you come in.

Excellent Service and Selection

Reviewed on 4/29/2014 Tori W

The ladies at Sweet Elegance will do everything they can to make sure you look beautiful on your wedding day. I tried on several dresses before I found the "one" and I never felt pressured to buy a dress I didn't want. After I bought my dress, I also had my alterations... Read More done in-store. Every time I came in, they made me feel important and special. I would recommend Sweet Elegance to every bride!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kalyn G

I attended a Sample Sale there and found my dream dress. It wasn't something I would have even tried on before, but when I saw it from window- I knew it was perfect. A couple girls followed me around the store hoping I would set it down. The experience was great and the owner... Read More (can't remember her name off the top of my head) was so sweet and helpful. So thankful we attended this wonderful event!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Chiara D

All I have to say is that this place reminded me of a cattle call! They don't give you the names of the dresses or designers and when you are making such a big choice that concept infuriates me. It was a waste of my time to go to a place that would not let me go home and analyze... Read More the dress. It takes the business model of buy now and would not give you did not. Do not recommend

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Mary C

Fantastic service,before and after the wedding. I highly recommend this store is the best bridal store in Atlanta with the largest inventory.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Donyale B

I had the most AMAZING service with Ashleigh. I showed her a previous dress I tried on, I thought that could of been the one. But she listened to what I truly wanted, she found the PERFECT DRESS for me. The Customer Service, prices are SUPERIOR. #WOW #STUNNING #YESTOTHEDRESS... Read More #TeamMitchell8/19/17

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Samantha W

Nancy helped me find the perfect dress! She was so sweet and met my needs. I was so excited to wear my dress and my groom loved it!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nancy P

The best bridal store in at Atlanta, great service and fantastic prices...

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Danielle S

Everyone at Sweet Elegance was so helpful, patient, and considerate. I also used their seamstress for alterations, and she did a fantastic job!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Jackie U

This is the first review I've ever written, but felt compelled to after the amazing service I received. They were incredible. Amy was so helpful and picked out a dress for me that was the one for me...and it was the first I tried on! Great service and gorgeous dresses! Highly... Read More recommend!!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Niya M

Sweet elegance relit my fire for planning my wedding! I'd been to FIVE bridal shops and had everything from horrid to mediocre at best experiences. The stress and frustration of finding nothing I liked that was in my budget had taken such a toll on me I literally was having... Read More nightmares about wedding gowns the entire week leading up to my appointment at Sweet Elegance. God bless Nancy for chasing my nightmares away! She truly treated my like a princess. Understanding my extreme frustration with the dress shopping process, she somehow was intuitively able to figure out the exact style that I would love (which I was completely confused about when I walked in the door). Nancy had such a personable touch and concern for me, I left there feeling like we were old friends. Not to mention their store is gorgeous, their collection is absolutely stunning, and the gowns are available for every price range! I am so glad I found this boutique and would highly recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Barbara K

I highly recommend Sweet Elegance for wedding dress shopping! Their salon is really nice, elegant and comfortable. Everyone that works there is very friendly. I recently returned for a friend’s bridal fitting, and it feels like hanging out with family! Nancy was my... Read More consultant, and she understood my vision and immediately found a dress for me that was absolutely perfect! They have a really beautiful selection of well-made designer at very reasonable prices! I absolutely loved my dress!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Brittany A

Two weekends ago I went to Sweet Elegance Bridal Atlanta to find my wedding gown. I had THE most amazing experience, and cannot say enough good things about Aimee and Kristine. Aimee picked out my wedding gown and nailed it on her very first pick. It was exactly what I needed... Read More and I immediately fell in love. My experience at Sweet Elegance was far and away better than another "bigger" bridal shop in Atlanta - the dress quality and selection was better, the staff was more helpful, and overall they just made me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I will recommend Sweet Elegance to any and all future brides.

Reviewed on 1/27/2016 Catherine H

I cannot say enough about this bridal boutique. Being an out of town bride, I had one weekend planned to find my dream dress. With lots of pictures and an idea in mind I headed to multiple appointments. Sweet Elegance was the second appointment. The staff was welcoming and my... Read More appointment ran right on time. Aimee, asked me what kind of dress I had in mind and then suggested I allow her to pull what she thought might fit best on my body type (athletic build). This woman knows her stuff. I tried on 3 dresses and knew right away what one I wanted. No need to search the racks myself. The staff was accommodating to my party that included my grandfather! She then helped me pick out my bridesmaid dresses with 2 of my bridesmaids present. The staff was so friendly and truly made my dress buying experience everything I hoped it would be, worth remembering. My sister in law (married) said she wished she would have shopped for her dress at this salon. My other bridesmaid said she will be returning to Sweet Elegance when her day comes. Fast forward 4 months and my dress was ready! Shipped from Italy in a rush order paid for by the salon, because, although I ordered my dress in plenty of time, the manufacture was behind and my dresses was only scheduled to be in 3 weeks prior to my wedding date. I was able to visit the salon again to find my mother her perfect gown. Again, Aimee hit it out of the park with a blush lace gown with a deep V back. My mom look amazing o. My wedding day, only second to me. When it came time for alteration, the normal seamstress was going to be on vacation. They salon gave me the number of another skilled back up w.seamstress they trusted. She was also amazing. I could go on and on. Save yourself the time and start here. You will not regret it

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Emily C

The ladies there are so sweet and helpful. I ended up with a dress that I would have never chosen of the rack, but it was more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Valentina, the seamstress, was great as well. Highly recommend this shop!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Dina C

Sweet Elegance was everything and more a bride could ever imagine when it comes to shopping for her wedding dress! Everybody was so great to work with, they really catered to you and were extremely knowledgeable on how body types work in certain dress styles. I fell in love with... Read More the third dress I tried on and everything from the initial shopping, fittings, picking up accessories, etc. was perfect and super easy!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Dylan P

My mom and I heard from a friend about this shop and had no clue what to expect because of my bust size or what we could find that would fit into our budget. The staff was absolutely amazing and accommodating! They found not only one dress but three for me to try. The third one... Read More ended up being the dress I chose! So thankful that the process is over but so happy I found it at such a sweet and amazing bridal shop. They are truly personal and thoughtful.

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Dani S

Sweet Elegance was a lovely salon. It is beautiful inside and the medium size makes you feel like all of the attention is on you. Ashleigh (my consultant) was great. She listened to me, was patient and helped me figure out my style. I would absolutely recommend Sweet Elegance... Read More for the full bridal experience.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Beth V

Management and staff at Sweet Elegance are outstanding. I ended up searching for a gown without knowing exactly what I wanted. I was so welcomed by Nancy at the salon and had fun looking and learning about how gowns fit. Following her advice, I tried on a gown that I would... Read More never have pulled on my own and it was perfect. You really do know when you find the right one. The owners fought the dress company who claimed they had stopped making the gown, but neglected to tell their vendors and I ended up with last gown of this type! What a great story and wonderful service. The dress is so unique and was quite the showstopper for the wedding and reception. Valentina did an excellent job with the alterations and I am extremely pleased with the kindness, fun, and professional service that I received here. I would highly recommend for those on a budget or those without a budget. My gown and veil were at least $600 cheaper than a comparable gown at another Atlanta shop and the service was far better! Very happy with my choice.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

The owners and staff were very helpful to a bride who came in with preferences, but no "vision". The dresses were beautiful. I particularly liked their attitude, which was that the dresses don't have feelings, so if you don't like one, it's not a problem. My daughter was... Read More welcome to try on as many dresses as she had time and energy for. While she found (but didn't buy) "the" dress that day, we returned shortly after to purchase it. Everyone was helpful, friendly, and fun. I highly recommend Sweet Elegance Bridal.

Mixed Review

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Kelly H

My experience at Sweet Elegance was so easy and perfect. The girls I worked with were awesome and my experience was great trying on and purchasing my wedding dress. My issue with the store came when I used their in-house seamstress, Valentina. I was told she was the "better"... Read More of the two seamstresses that worked at Sweet Elegance. If Valentina was the "better" of the two, I honestly would have hated to see what the other woman would have done to my dress. The two appointments I had were very rushed so that Valentina could get to the other girls that were waiting. When I received my dress after the second fitting, it was still a little big around the breast area. Valentina assured me that all I would need is some double-sided tape to fix the problem. Thinking this was okay, I left the store. Two weeks before my wedding I tried my dress on again. Obviously, it was still too big. I ended up taking my dress to another seamstress who was able to point out the horrid job Valentina had done. There were many tiny holes in the bottom of the dress and the sewing job she had done was not worth the $600 I paid. The only good thing about Valentina is that she left extra fabric from my dress in my dress bag so my new alterations lady was able to fix the dress with no problem. All in all, I would recommend Sweet Elegance for a great dress buying experience, but do yourself a favor and find someone else to do your alterations.

Said Yes to the Dress

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 Jean s

I came to the shop because my good friend found her dress here but thought I would just look around on my first shopping experience. Celeste was amazing and helped make it an experience I will never forget. I ended up trying on a dress just for the fun of it after I thought I... Read More had found the one and fell in love with my dress! I can't wait for it to come in! I would recommend Celeste and Sweet Elegance to any bride!

Sweet Elegance is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Meredith M

There are not enough words to fully describe the amazing, incredible, wonderful dress buying experience at Sweet Elegance. I had several friends suggest I make an appointment, and I am SO glad I did!! I was worried the experience would be overwhelming, but Sweet Elegance made... Read More the whole process has been better than I could have ever imagined. Aimee, Kristine, Nancy and team are THE BEST! From the moment I first called to set up an appointment, they have made me feel like a true princess. They are so professional, knowledgeable and fun! I have since recommended Sweet Elegance to several friends, and to anyone out there looking for a wonderful, fun, memorable dress buying experience!

Mother of the Bride 5 star experience

Reviewed on 11/15/2014

I had a fabulous experience with Aimee the owner and her daughter Kristine of Sweet Elegance. We laughed and had so much fun trying on gowns. Aimee has an excellent eye for what works on your body. Every gown she selected for me was perfection. They have a large selection of... Read More unique gowns that you will not find anywhere else. I came for one Mother of the Bride gown and left with 3 georgous gowns.

Start a Conversation!