Sweet Lady Jane Photography

Boston & New England

Truly, Madly, Sweetly

If there is one thing to know about me as a photographer, it is that I get totally involved. Goosebumps during a wedding ceremony, tears during toasts, and maybe a dance move or two once the party gets going. I'm happy to chat anytime whether it be to answer questions through email or plan a time to connect in person. So come as you are. Your story, your life, your love. I can’t wait to meet you!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Wedding Albums

Boston & New England (781) 244-3195

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Julie D

Katie Hammond of Sweet Lady Jane Photography is the most talented, warm, professional photographer I have ever met. As a wedding professional and blogger, I have worked with many wonderful photographers and I can honestly say that Katie is the best of the best. Not only does she... Read More truly listen to and value the couple's input, but she makes everyone feel at ease. She puts the client's needs before her own and manages to capture beautiful images and candid moments in a flattering and authentic way. I can't say enough good things about her and her work. I've recommended Katie to several colleagues, family members, and friends. Anyone who works with or meets Katie is stunned by her graciousness and talent behind the lens. Katie captured our engagement photos, our wedding day, and I can only hope she will someday be the one to photograph our children. I know she will be a special part of our lives for years to come. Katie, thank you for everything. I can't wait to work with you on professional and personal projects in the future. All I can say to brides looking for a photographer in the New England area is you must choose Katie.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Casey P

We were quite overwhelmed when we first started looking for a wedding photographer. We searched all over Wedding Wire, The Knot, followed some on facebook, etc. and then began checking out different prices to narrow down the photographers in our price range. We then asked for... Read More samples of their work, and set up a meeting in person to see if we connected with the photographer. It was a bit of work, but after meeting with different people in person we knew that Katie was the one for us! Katie left corporate america to start her photography business, and she's darn good at it!! She has a special eye for capturing moods, details, love, laughs, etc. She has a streamline process for when you receive your photos: you get a sneak peek, then you are posted on her blog, and then there is a website to download all of the high quality photos. Our engagement session was a great opportunity to get to know her behind the lens, and she helps tell you what to do if you are feeling lost. We felt comfortable with her and trusted her to capture everything! Our wedding was very relaxing knowing that Katie took care of all of our family "to do list" photos right after the ceremony, so she could then capture other details of our guests enjoying the big day as well. We also wanted to save our memories by purchasing a high quality photo album through her. We are currently in the process of narrowing down our favorite photos, and picking which cover to have! :) We felt that we got a great deal on our package without breaking the bank, and got high quality service in return. In fact, she was so great for us and my family loved her so much that my sister is now using her for her wedding next year! :)

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Heather D

Katie is by far the best photographer you could ask for on your special day. She made us feel so comfortable every step of the way and we loved having her amazing energy at our wedding. Her pictures are truly amazing! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Briana C

I cannot say enough about this vendor! We got married July 23, 2017 and used Katie as our photographer. She was beyond amazing. She seamlessly worked herself into our wedding and was able to capture the most amazing pictures. I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Christina L

Choosing Katie as a wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. I randomly came across her online and via Instagram and loved her work. When we spoke, I found out that we go to the same summer beach where my wedding was located. Once I heard that I knew I found... Read More the right photographer. She is warm and sweet and made us feel so comfortable when taking engagement photos. The day of the wedding I barely noticed her- which is a good thing because she made us feel at ease and so comfortable. I was so excited to get the photographs, they came out so beautiful and I am lucky enough to have great photos to cherish and hang in my house forever. I highly recommend Katie for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Colleen P

Katie was an absolute joy to work with. From the first time we met her, my husband and I knew she was the perfect person to capture our big day. Her easy going, relaxed, professional, and fun demeanor made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the wedding planning process.... Read More She really did a wonderful job at capturing our true personalities through our engagement session and again on our wedding day. She is spunky, creative, and so much fun to work with! She exudes a sense of love and passion for what she does and you can tell she truly enjoys her work. We are beyond happy with all of our photos and have gotten so many compliments on them!!! I would highly recommend working with Katie; she is truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Maura W

Katie is awesome. I feel awkward in front of the camera and she made me feel so comfortable. Super professional. Awesome shots and willing to work with you for any suggestions but also will help guide you throughout. Highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Lindsay R

From the beginning Katie was absolutely amazing to work with! She continuously put me at ease during our engagement shoot and of course on our wedding day. She understood my vision for our wedding photos almost immediately during our first meeting. She has taken amazing... Read More photos that I look at continuously to this day. I miss working with her already! I wanted a majority of candid moments and she caught the most beautiful moments from that day--everyone who has seen them comments on her talent :) I would hire her again without question!!!

Engagement photos and wedding!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Kristina W

We chose Katie as a photographer for our 4/4/15 wedding and she was fantastic! We have gotten nothing but compliments on our pictures and are so excited to have such beautiful photographs of our day! She was very discrete during the ceremony and was all around the dance floor... Read More getting some great action shots throughout the night! We loved her and will definitely call her again if we need some photos taken!

Top quality, top service

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Kerri F

I highly recommend Sweet Lady Jane Photography. My husband and I were extremely pleased with her photos and loved working with her. We had our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures done by Sweet Lady Jane. Katie makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She asked all the... Read More right questions and really cared about getting to know us and what kind of day we wanted. She has an eye for various backdrops that made for beautiful pictures. Her service was great -we received pictures much faster than expected. Having the blog to look back on is an added bonus - she does such a nice job showcasing photos that tell a story about the day. Again, I highly recommend Sweet Lady Jane Photography; you will not be disappointed!