Truly, Madly, Sweetly

Hi, I'm Katie and I can't wait to meet you!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

Boston & New England (781) 244-3195

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Julie D

Katie Hammond of Sweet Lady Jane Photography is the most talented, warm, professional photographer I have ever met. As a wedding professional and blogger, I have worked with many wonderful photographers and I can honestly say that Katie is the best of the best. Not only does she... Read More truly listen to and value the couple's input, but she makes everyone feel at ease. She puts the client's needs before her own and manages to capture beautiful images and candid moments in a flattering and authentic way. I can't say enough good things about her and her work. I've recommended Katie to several colleagues, family members, and friends. Anyone who works with or meets Katie is stunned by her graciousness and talent behind the lens. Katie captured our engagement photos, our wedding day, and I can only hope she will someday be the one to photograph our children. I know she will be a special part of our lives for years to come. Katie, thank you for everything. I can't wait to work with you on professional and personal projects in the future. All I can say to brides looking for a photographer in the New England area is you must choose Katie.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Christina L

Choosing Katie as a wedding photographer was one of the best decisions we made. I randomly came across her online and via Instagram and loved her work. When we spoke, I found out that we go to the same summer beach where my wedding was located. Once I heard that I knew I found... Read More the right photographer. She is warm and sweet and made us feel so comfortable when taking engagement photos. The day of the wedding I barely noticed her- which is a good thing because she made us feel at ease and so comfortable. I was so excited to get the photographs, they came out so beautiful and I am lucky enough to have great photos to cherish and hang in my house forever. I highly recommend Katie for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Colleen P

Katie was an absolute joy to work with. From the first time we met her, my husband and I knew she was the perfect person to capture our big day. Her easy going, relaxed, professional, and fun demeanor made us feel at ease and comfortable throughout the wedding planning process.... Read More She really did a wonderful job at capturing our true personalities through our engagement session and again on our wedding day. She is spunky, creative, and so much fun to work with! She exudes a sense of love and passion for what she does and you can tell she truly enjoys her work. We are beyond happy with all of our photos and have gotten so many compliments on them!!! I would highly recommend working with Katie; she is truly amazing.

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Maura W

Katie is awesome. I feel awkward in front of the camera and she made me feel so comfortable. Super professional. Awesome shots and willing to work with you for any suggestions but also will help guide you throughout. Highly recommend!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Lindsay R

From the beginning Katie was absolutely amazing to work with! She continuously put me at ease during our engagement shoot and of course on our wedding day. She understood my vision for our wedding photos almost immediately during our first meeting. She has taken amazing... Read More photos that I look at continuously to this day. I miss working with her already! I wanted a majority of candid moments and she caught the most beautiful moments from that day--everyone who has seen them comments on her talent :) I would hire her again without question!!!

Engagement photos and wedding!

Reviewed on 4/21/2015 Kristina W

We chose Katie as a photographer for our 4/4/15 wedding and she was fantastic! We have gotten nothing but compliments on our pictures and are so excited to have such beautiful photographs of our day! She was very discrete during the ceremony and was all around the dance floor... Read More getting some great action shots throughout the night! We loved her and will definitely call her again if we need some photos taken!

Top quality, top service

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Kerri F

I highly recommend Sweet Lady Jane Photography. My husband and I were extremely pleased with her photos and loved working with her. We had our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures done by Sweet Lady Jane. Katie makes you feel comfortable and at ease. She asked all the... Read More right questions and really cared about getting to know us and what kind of day we wanted. She has an eye for various backdrops that made for beautiful pictures. Her service was great -we received pictures much faster than expected. Having the blog to look back on is an added bonus - she does such a nice job showcasing photos that tell a story about the day. Again, I highly recommend Sweet Lady Jane Photography; you will not be disappointed!