$$$$ – Expensive

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

3 Field Road, Cos Cob, CT (203) 869-9545

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Meghan P

Lisa was very easy to work with and really took the time to listen to us. We went with a cupcake tower with cake on top. It looked beautiful and tasted even better. We loved getting to have a variety of flavors for our guests to enjoy. We have received many compliments on... Read More the cupcakes and look forward to working with Lisa again on future celebrations.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Liz S

I normally do not like wedding cake, but the cake that Sweet Lisa's made for my wedding was out of this world. In fact, several of my guests admitted to me after the wedding that they had more than one piece (one guest had three!) because the cake was THAT good. They were easy... Read More to deal with and did not disappoint. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Samantha M

Lisa and her team created the most beautiful wedding cake for our wedding! She also made a surprise grooms cake for my husband, a 3D beer bottle, with the label of his favorite beer- that cake was a huge hit at the wedding, and both cakes tasted as good as they looked!! Everyone... Read More couldn't stop talking about how delicious (and beautiful) our cakes were!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Victoria R

I highly recommend Sweet Lisa's. My wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted better than it looked. The staff at Sweet Lisa's captured the image I had in my Mind perfectly and were very accommodating!!

More than a Cake - a Work of Art!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Emily C

I can't thank Lisa and Steve enough for the most memorable wedding cake a girl could ask for! Not only was the cake delicious, but it was also stunning. They make the entire selection process easy. When you schedule an appointment, they will prepare a few delicious flavors for... Read More you to try and provide you with a substantial slideshow showcasing a variety of options for your big day. My parents, husband and I tried a number of well known bakeries but were blown away by the quality of Sweet Lisa's cakes. None of the other bakeries came close with the level of service or quality of product. Sweet Lisa's doesn't just make cakes, they make a work of art. If you are looking to impress your guests, don't look any further. This is the right vendor for you! My guests are still discussing my cake an entire month later!!!

Gorgeous (and tasy) cakes!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Christine G

The cake was beautiful and just what we had envisioned. Don't miss the cake tasting and a chance to visit their quaint bakery!

Amazing cake!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Lindsay S

Sweet Lisa's was amazing - the cake design was perfect and it tasted delicious. We had the chocolate ganache and raspberry flavors and our guests raved about both. They were so easy to work with and I would recommend them to anyone.

Perfect

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Samantha S

We have so many wondeful things to say about Sweet Lisa's and the amazing work they do! They are so great to work with (very accommodating, flexible, very detail oriented, easy to get in touch with and always ready to answer any questions or offer any advice they have). We had... Read More such a great experience we kept going back - they did the desserts for my bridal shower, the cake for our bachelor/bachelorette party and our wedding cake. Every thing was unique, delicious, carefully put together and the final products were better than we could have ever imagined!

Delicious and Beautiful

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Lindsey J

Sweet Lisa's was the preferred cake vendor for our venue, and I'm so glad they were! The cake design was just as we'd wanted, and it was delicious. We had chocolate chiffon and vanilla cake, with raspberry and oreo fillings. YUMMMMM. I just wish there was cake left over; I... Read More might order a tasting cake just to indulge again!

Gorgeous AND Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/01/2012 Karen P

My cake was exquisite! Absolutely gorgeous and exactly how I envisioned it. It also tasted phenomenal! My guests loved it as well as my hubby and I did! Lisa is so easy to work with and you will not be disappointed with the end product!

Beautiful and Delish!

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Marcie V

Was a preferred vendor from my venue and when i read the reviews i decided to give it a shot, and i am so happy we did! They were very easy to work with and so sweet! Everyone there is so nice and warm. They really take the time and listen to what you are looking for. The... Read More looked amazing and tasted even better!

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 9/01/2011 Lauren R

We decided to do a small cake monogrammed with a tier of cupcakes as our wedding cake and Steve at Sweet Lisa's nailed the vision we had. Our guests are still talking about the cupcakes and we were blown away when we walked into the reception and saw the cake/cupcake tier. We... Read More HIGHLY recommend Sweet Lisa's Exquisite Cakes!

Beautiful cake, but pricey

Reviewed on 10/25/2010 Aylin K

I went to Sweet Lisa's for a fancy groom's cake. I got exactly what I wanted but it was expensive. Great decorating skills and quite a tasty, rich cake.

Sooo good!

Reviewed on 9/15/2010 Viviane M

Sweet Lisa's is phenomenal! They are certainly a bit more pricey than other cake vendors, but if you really care about having a great tasting and beautiful taste this is the place for you! The people are great to work with and the finished product was just what we wanted.... Read More Everyone at the wedding commented on how good the cake was and we kept eating the left overs for almost a week after. It was so tasty, I wish I had a piece right now!

Life savers!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Laura F

After a horrible experience with Sweet on You Bakery I ran to Sweet Lisa's for help. I booked them 7 days before my wedding and they were still able to pull off a delicious, exquisite looking cake. I can't thank them enough!

Great place to buy cakes for any occasion!

Reviewed on 9/10/2010 Shana C

sweet lisa's was referred to me by my caterer, tarrytown house. the cake was included however any additional designs, flavors etc were additional. the owner is extremely talented - he can create any image, design etc that you want. when i was in the store, i saw a cake being... Read More made for a sweet 16 and the designer shoe looked saw real, i was wondering why anyone would put that on a cake.