Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

1 Shallcross Place, Middletown, DE (302) 547-5137

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Connie C

I cannot say enough great things about my wedding cake! It was so beautiful and Melissa was amazing to work with. It went so quickly at the reception- the venue manager said that they couldn't even get the cake out to the table fast enough! All my guests raved about the cake and... Read More said that it was the best wedding cake that they had ever had! Thank you, Melissa!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Jamie B

Melissa was great! We set up an appointment and showed her what we liked and it couldn't have turned out better. The cake was so tasty! She also did 3 different flavor cupcakes and they were delicious too!

Reviewed on 4/17/2016 Jessica S

Melissa was absolutely awesome!! Our cake (lemon with raspberry filling) was perfect for an outdoor summer wedding. It turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined and she worked with our florist (Elaine's in Middletown, DE) to decorate with fresh flowers and deliver on... Read More our wedding morning. Our guests told us that the cake pops were the best desserts they've had at a wedding. Also made beautifully decorated chocolate covered strawberries and cookies. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

The Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Danielle H

Melissa is so wonderful to work with. At our tasting it was so hard to decide which flavor to choose as they were all delicious. Melissa was very patient in finding out exactly what we were thinking for our wedding cake design and created a cake more beautiful than I could have... Read More ever imagined. She worked with me on a Groom's cake as well, which turned out just as lovely. I will definitely recommend Melissa to other bride's in the future and plan on using her for future events.

Cake

Reviewed on 12/05/2014 Shannon M

Our cake was absolutely amazing. It was everything we dreamed of from the skeletons to the dark colors and even a haunted house!

wow...she is awesome

Reviewed on 5/29/2013 Samantha P

Melissa was awesome from the initial contact, through the tasting and all of the phone calls leading up to the dropping off of the cake. Everyone loved the cake and cupcakes and I will definitely be using her again.