Dietary Options

Gluten Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

18 Old Route 7, Brookfield, CT (203) 775-9898

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Janet K

The cake was fabulous. Not just beautiful but so tasty!! We now go to Kelly for all our specialty cakes and have been recommending her to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Donna M

Probably the ugliest wedding cake ever. A shade of green and brown that looked like cow manure. Cake was not set up and decorated with fresh flowers as promised and are part of the design but was dumped on the cake table in the box. We were pretty horrified when we removed... Read More it from the box and saw something that did not resemble any wedding cake any of us had ever seen. I was astonished someone could deliver a cake that looked like this. The taste wasn't much better

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Jessica O

Kelly is the best at what she does! Not only is she ever so talented, but she is a kind and patient person. She was very communicative via email, text, and phone. The cake came out looking so beautiful and did it taste ever so good! Such attention to detail and down right... Read More delicious!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carrie D

We had Kelly make our cake for our wedding on 10/15/16 at Ethan Allen Hotel. It was great. I plan on getting any cakes for events in the future from her! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Melody M

BEST WEDDING CAKE EVER! Kelly was amazing to work with. She made us a beautiful realistic birch tree 4 tier cake with beautiful autumn leaves, acorns, berries all the way down the side. We did a pumpkin cake with cinnamon mouse and apple pie filling. We got married on 10/3/15,... Read More our guests continue to reach out telling us how unbelievably delicious our cake was! My husband and I are not cake eaters, but here cake... we will always eat!

Good Cake

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Angela C

The cake was included in our wedding package with the venue(although we paid extra for a design upgrade) and it was from Kelly's. We got a lot of compliments that the cake was really tasty and "above average" from the standard wedding cake. Kelly was nice enough to work with,... Read More although I found it challenging to reach her when I need to ask a question or talk things through. Overall, mostly satisfied.

Kelly's Sweet Rewards

Reviewed on 12/18/2013 Michelle P

Our custom cake from Kelly was included with our venue. She was awesome during our consultation, but had recently taken over baking services for the venue and I think was a little overwhelmed by our difficult design and custom flavors. In the end, the cake came out fantastic,... Read More but communication in the months leading up was a little touch and go, which made me really nervous. It came out delicious and beautiful, though!

Tastiest Wedding Cake Ever

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Brittany L

Their strong point is, by far, FLAVOR! My wedding guests couldn't get enough of the coconut almond cake we served. In fact, family members were fighting over the left overs! Great work. We will return to their bakery for years to come.

love love love

Reviewed on 9/22/2013 Cecilia A

Kelly understood our style and was able to give is a delicious and beautiful cake!!! Everyone was complimenting it! I will be using her for all my cake needs.

Absolutely Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 8/24/2013 Allison B

Kelly makes amazing wedding cakes. I had planned on not having an extravagant wedding cake because of budget. But when I met Kelly from Sweet Rewards not only did her cakes and fondant all taste amazing but they were also the best price per slice I could find!! I ended up with... Read More two different kinds of cake, and 3 different fillings. She also included an amazing lace design and ribbon accent at no extra design cost. Everyone at the wedding loved the cake and we loved working with Kelly. The next time I need a cake I will be driving to CT to go visit Kelly! Thank you for making our day so Yummy!

My Wedding

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Katt B

Cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted!!!

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Jacqueline D

We were lucky because our cake came with our venue. When we went for the tasting we only had a few options, however, we upgraded with our frosting and mousse. The cake was delicious and it looked beautiful on our wedding day. the only criticism I have is that there wasn't much... Read More mousse in between the two cake layers. I wish there was more, especially since we paid extra for the different filling. Kelly was easy to work with and all in all the cake was great!

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 10/25/2012 Kathryn E

Kelly made the cake exactly how I wanted it. It looked just like the picture I showed her. I had a pumpkin spice cake with cream cheese frosting and it was delicious. Her fondant was the best I've ever tasted!

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Stacy V

Kelly was put to the test by our sweet teeth and passed with flying colors! Everything we tasted at the tasting was delicious,and I'm not sure how, but on the wedding day it all tasted sweeter! From the lemon raspberry wedding cake to the most amazingly delicious cake balls,... Read More individual pies, and chocolate covered strawberries everything was decorated beautifully, presented nicely and absolutely delicious! OOOh what I would do for a cake ball. She is so sweet, as a baker should be and made the entire process easy and fun!

Yummy

Reviewed on 9/22/2011 Monica L

Our cake was beautiful. A four tier two flavor cake that was so yummy that we couldn't stop eating it. Kelly does some amazing work with creating wedding cakes. We couldn't have made a better choice. Great Job Sweet Rewards.

kelly rocks

Reviewed on 8/22/2011 Alexandra D

Our cake was not only beautiful but delicious

Rivals TV Bakers!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2011 Danielle F

Sweet Rewards didn't create a cake for my wedding, they created a master piece. Kelly was so helpful and accomodating to our schedule which only allowed us to meet on the weekends. Our cake was magnificent and I am so happy to recommend Kelly to everyone!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Ashley S

Kelly made an awesome grooms cake for our wedding! It was a 3D statium with a footbal and hockey stick/puck with the logo of my husbands favorite teams. It was perfect and looked too good to eat!! However, we did and it was amazing!! Her prices were extremely reasonable for the... Read More talent and work put into her cakes!!

Kelly is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Maria F

Kelly is kind, imaginative, and hard-working. When I went to her bake shop for my tasting, she asked to see a picture of my dress. She then suggested that I incorporate the design of my dress into the layers of the cake, which I thought was a wonderful idea! It was hard to... Read More choose a flavor since everything was delicious, but I ended up going with chocolate cake with a raspberry jam and chocolate ganache filling. It was beyond incredible! Even when I ate my anniversary tier a year later, it still tasted great!

Cake looked amazing!

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Jessica C

Kelly was able to match a picture I brought in and add in my colors and gave my a gorgeous looking cake! I loved everything about it! The cake was part of the vendor package but there was some extra fees to have a filling and extra decorations but it was worth it! I just wish I... Read More was able to have some cake during my wedding! I did hear it tasted great! My husband loved it :)

Review for Kelly's Sweet Rewards

Reviewed on 8/21/2007 EDRA W

Kelly was great. She worked with us and designed a fabulous cake that looked beautiful and tasted great!