Baking up happiness, one bite at a time!

Award winning Sweet Rhi offers unique and delicious creations for your wedding and special events, focusing on individual customer style. We offer wedding cakes, dessert buffets, cupcakes, pies and more. We pride ourselves on using organic and seasonal ingredients. Fresh, local & delivered to you!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Charleston, SC Charleston, South Carolina and the surrounding area (480) 205-2404

Absolutely Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

As my wife was planning our wedding while I was deployed with the military, it made me happy to hear that she had found someone who she described as a "wonderful person" to both cater the reception and make the wedding cake. Sweet Rhi made everything stress free for my wife at a... Read More time when things were quite the opposite. When the wedding day came, I was extremely pleased with everything she had done for us and the cake was absolutely amazing. I can honestly say that I have never tasted a more delicious cake.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jennifer B

I cannot begin to express how amazing Sweet Rhi is. Rhiannon constantly went above and beyond to ensure my grooms cake and wedding cake were both beyond my expectations. Not only was each cake beautifully detailed, capturing lots of attention from guests, but they were delicious... Read More as well. Being an out of town bride, finding Sweet Rhi was truly a blessing. With all the stressors that come along in planning wedding, I never had to worry with her. She is trustworthy, detail oriented, communicates with ease, but most of all a kindhearted person who treats everyone like a friend. I will be forever grateful.

2016-07-14T13:57:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer, it was my pleasure to work with you on your special day!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Abby G

Rhi was amazing! WE had only gotten the chance to communicate through email and phone calls. When we we're in Charleston to get some wedding stuff she happened to be going out of town at the same time! She dropped of the tastings at our friends house so we we're able to try. She... Read More took our vision for our wedding cake and made it better than I could ever imagine! It tasted great and all of our guests loved it too! I could never thank Rhi enough!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie A

Rhiannon was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the day wonderful. I was communicating with her from across the country and she made it seamless and smooth for us. She helped arrange the tasting and was so wonderful going backwards and forwards regarding flavors,... Read More size, cake stand options, delivery etc. Even the tasting itself was an experience with cute Bride and Groom utensils. We left the design of the cake to her and we could not have been happier. It was classic and elegant. The texture of the cake was so light and fluffy it was simply wonderful! It was one of the best wedding cakes I have ever had. Normally I don't like red velvet but it tasted so light and fluffy. The vanilla and lemon was also delicious. I can't wait to work with Rhiannon again!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Suzonne M

The. Best. Desserts. EVER! 1. Rhiannon was so helpful and extremely prompt with replies to questions and offering her professional opinion. 2. She did not judge us when we devoured every single sample she gave us during our tasting. Everything was so delicious and very... Read More difficult to decide exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. 3. Wedding day delivery was flawless and I even got to see Rhi before I walked down the aisle. (I may have stolen a small bite before the aisle.) 4. My wife and I could go on and on..... Thanks you Rhiannon for making our Best day ever so perfect!!!!! You're the best!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Michele B

Sweet Rhi is exactly that....Rhiannon is a sweetheart, so easy to work with and very professional. Her food was amazing!! From BBQ to seafood to several types of baked goods....delicious. Thank you Rhi and Chad

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rhiannon M

OMG! Rhi absolutely killed it! My gilded bee & magnolia cake, and Eric's groomsman cake dedicated to his mother were the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen, and everyone raved about how delicious they were!! Thank you Rhiannon! -the other Rhi :)

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jenny F

Let me just preface this review by saying I am not a cake person and I didn't initially want or think we needed a cake at our wedding. My fiance let me know a couple of months before the big day that he did, in fact, want a cake. I found a couple of ideas I liked online and we... Read More sent them to Rhi. We chose a flavor and icing without even tasting a sample. So I had absolutely no idea what to expect as far as the cake was concerned. When I walked into our reception, I could not my eyes when I saw the beautiful cake that Rhi had prepared. We were even more blown away when we tasted it - chocolate chip with buttercream icing! SO GOOD! You should absolutely book Sweet Rhi to create and bake the wedding cake of your dreams. Thank you, Rhi!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kathleen W

Rhiannon was so easy to work with! She took my suggestions and made the cake for our wedding exactly as we had disussed, with dusty blue and purple flowers cascading down the side. It was absolutely breathtaking, and tasted delicious as well! We would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sara M

Rhiannon was amazing! She was always very quick to respond to any questions and was very sweet and understanding whenever we had an unexpected change occur. The cake turned out beautifully and tasted amazing, it was gone so fast! Our guests loved it. I'm so beyond grateful Sweet... Read More Rhi was a part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jamie B

The most delicious cake I've ever eaten. We did a cheesecake for our wedding cake it was beautiful and incredible!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Ashley R

Rhiannon did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and tasted amazing! We can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Morgan J

Rhiannon is so amazing!! She made my entire desert bar including two cakes, cupcakes,chocolate covered strawberries, cookies, fruit skewers, and macaroons. Her deserts look absolutely beautiful and taste even better than they look. All of my guests raved over her amazing... Read More deserts. I was so happy to work with her, she was so flexible whenever I wanted to change my mind and even gave me suggestions, she even made my fiance a gamecock grooms cake that he just had to have. It looked amazing and tasted absolutely amazing. I would recommend her to anyone getting married in Charleston!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Brian E

Sweet Rhi is top notch. The cake was exactly as we had hoped and looked absolutely amazing. The process of picking flavors and icings was easy and stress free and the pricing was clear and reasonable. Rhi was also very responsive via email and it made any last minute... Read More questions a breeze. We would absolutely recommend Sweet Rhi to friends and family!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Mayci M

Sweet Rhi was awesome. We decided to go with cupcakes instead of a traditional wedding cake, and they were all delicious. Our guests went back for seconds and I don't think there was a single cupcake left at the end of the night! Rhi was very easy to work with, she responded... Read More quickly to emails and she set the display up at our reception beautifully. I definitely recommend Sweet Rhi for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Sara C

Rhi was very easy & pleasant to work with! She made everything so easy with delivering the cake on the wedding day that I had to do virtually nothing but tell her the date and time to deliver. We showed up to the reception and bam! Our cakes were there and identical to the... Read More photos I sent her. She also offered to pick up the cake stands from the hotel where our wedding was the next day so my husband and I didn't have to even worry about it (we only had 2 days together after our wedding due to me having to return to Korea on military orders--so this was especially appreciated!) Also, I thought her prices were very fair--I priced the same exact cakes somewhere else before finding Rhi, and they wanted nearly double rhi's quote! I just couldn't afford that, and I knew what the cakes should cost, and she was right in that ballpark :) Thanks for everything Rhi!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa W

The food was amazing and the service/delivery was excellent. I would definitely recommend and would use her again in a minute.

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Shanna R

Our cake was way better then what we expected from the decore to the style we wanted. Our combinations of frosting, cake filling and cake flavor was so delicious. I'm so grateful that I was able to take more home and enjoy it for a week after our wedding! Thank you so much Sweet... Read More Rhi!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Nikki Z

Rhiannon was absolutely wonderful! When taste testing her delicious cupcakes she informed me that she could actually make a red velvet cake but in purple!! I was so excited that she took our wedding theme and colors into account and personalized our cake to us! She even found us... Read More the perfect little ceramic blue birds of happiness to use as our topper along with a gold ribbon, to go along with our fairytale theme. (like cinderella!) Rhiannon was on top of keeping communication lines open, as we were planning our Charleston wedding from Charlotte, NC. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a delicious cake AND a wonderful professional baker! Thanks Rhiannon! <3

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Haley T

Rhiannon was wonderful to work with! Thank you for making our cake so beautiful and delicious :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Michelle P

Deserves 10 stars in my opinion :) My husband and his family have some crazy food allergies and we thought finding someone to accommodate all of this would be impossible. Sweet Rhi to the rescue!! My husband is allergic to eggs (not a sensitivity, an actual epi-pen needed... Read More anaphylactic allergy, so pretty serious business) and can rarely eat desserts (unless we find vegan options, which are hard to come by, even then they are sometimes cross contaminated unfortunately). I'm fairly certain the day we had our wedding cake tasting was a day he (and I) will never forget. Rhi made 5 different options that were all egg-free that he could try! He was pretty happy, and it was awesome being able to see him eat all of these different types of cake he had never been able to try in his 35 years of life! Our entire wedding cake was egg-free and no one had a clue because it tasted the same as regular cake (and it was super delicious by the way!). A few members of his family are allergic to cream cheese and Rhi actually made them a separate little cake so they could eat cake as well (here's hoping our kids take after me with no food allergies!!). Bottom line, food allergies or not, Rhi was amazing to work with and I'm so thankful for everything she did for us!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brittany R

Rhi did an awesome job throughout the wedding process. We picked a 4 tier cake and she put aside our top tier for us. She was responsive, helpful, and professional. I would for sure recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 jessica l

Rhiannon was AMAZING! We were originally supposed to have our wedding on Oct 7 but due to hurricane Matthew, ended up moving it up to Thursday Oct 6. When I called Rhiannon to let her know of our change in plans she was 100% on board! She was so accommodating! Not only did we... Read More have to change our date, but our venue and the time of our reception as well. She was so amazing with all of those changes. On top of that, the cake was beautiful and fabulous, exactly what I had envisioned and what we had talked about! All of our guests raved about it and we even had a tier left over to bring with us to the hotel we stayed at during the hurricane. We shared with other guests and the hotel staff and they all said it was delicious (and this was 2 days later!). Book Sweet Rhi for your wedding. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Meghan L

I recently got married in Charleston and being from Minneapolis I relied heavily on reviews. Rhiannon was amazing to work with! My fiance and I met her once in person and she came prepared with creative ideas, cupcakes for us to try, and she made the entire process stress... Read More free. If you're looking for someone who truly cares about your special day, Sweet Rhi is a great choice. Thank you Rhiannon!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Emily K

Sweet Rhi was AMAZING. She not only made delicious cake, she was super communicative. Best choice around.

Rhiannon Chandler

Award winning Chef/Owner Rhiannon Chandler, aka “Sweet Rhi,” has over 12 years experience in the food service industry. After studying culinary arts at AB Tech in Asheville, North Carolina, she began an extremely successful career as a pastry chef while nurturing her deep passion for food. She developed her talents with stints at several restaurants around the US, where she had the opportunity to work under world-renowned chefs. Rhiannon is thrilled to bring her business and passion to Charleston, South Carolina, where she can be back to her Southern roots!