Baking up happiness, one bite at a time!

Award winning Sweet Rhi offers unique and delicious creations for your wedding and special events, focusing on individual customer style. We offer wedding cakes, dessert buffets, cupcakes, pies and more. We pride ourselves on using organic and seasonal ingredients. Fresh, local & delivered to you!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Charleston, SC Charleston, South Carolina (480) 205-2404

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Jennifer B

I cannot begin to express how amazing Sweet Rhi is. Rhiannon constantly went above and beyond to ensure my grooms cake and wedding cake were both beyond my expectations. Not only was each cake beautifully detailed, capturing lots of attention from guests, but they were delicious... Read More as well. Being an out of town bride, finding Sweet Rhi was truly a blessing. With all the stressors that come along in planning wedding, I never had to worry with her. She is trustworthy, detail oriented, communicates with ease, but most of all a kindhearted person who treats everyone like a friend. I will be forever grateful.

2016-07-14T13:57:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words Jennifer, it was my pleasure to work with you on your special day!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Gabrielle S

Goodness this review is so late but Rhi was absolutely incredible to work with on our wedding this past November! We have found our baker for all family events in the future! Communication and planning was always a breeze from initial contact to the tasting, contracts, payments... Read More and the actual wedding day, Rhi always quick to reply and happy to accommodate us. Now the most important part her cakes!! Everything was absolutely - delicious we had a small cake just for cutting and then a variety of cupcakes, macaroons and mini pies, it was all amazing and our guests raved! Rhi even made a special no dairy no gluten cake for our Pastor so he wouldn’t feel left out!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Frances M

I cannot say enough how amazing working with Rhi was! from our tasting to helping me design the cakes of my dreams! Not only did they look amazing but they were so delicious!!! You can not go wrong with choosing her! Thank you Rhi!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Whitney A

Rhiannon was so easy to work with! The cake was so elegant and beautiful, and it was so INCREDIBLY delicious. We had a combination of pumpkin spice, red velvet, and chocolate. The cake was a big hit with our guests, too. We highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Sarah S

Rhiannon was THE BEST! Her cakes and desserts were fabulous, everyone had rave reviews at our wedding, and at our rehearsal. We also had a decent number of dietary restrictions (Gluten free, refined sugar free, and vegan) and Rhi was incredibly accommodating with a very... Read More accessible price point. I might end up ordering a bunch of desserts for myself for anniversaries or just because... that's how much I love her sweets. Thank you Rhi for making my wedding the sweetest!!!! <3

Reviewed on 11/30/2017

We were extremely thrilled with the beautiful bridal cake that Rhiannon from Sweet Rhi had baked and designed. It was exactly what the bride had in mind! Not to mention how delicious all of the cake choices were! Rhiannon was able to make each layer a different flavor for... Read More everyone's taste. We also appreciated her flexibility in many factors of preparation and delivery. We will always refer friends and family to Sweet Rhi for not only an excellent product but an excellent experience as well!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Barbara S

As Mother of the bride, I looked at things a little more objectively than the bride. I have to say, Rhi was wonderful----so efficient, followed up with everything and her baked goods were awesome. Everyone at the wedding remarked how wonderful everything looked and then raved... Read More about how delicious everything tasted. Rhi made an awesome day even more "sweeter"

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Barbara S

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Denise M

My daughter wanted a simple and elegant cake for her wedding and Sweet Rhi gave her just that. It was exactly what she wanted and instead of artificial flowers Sweet Rhi only uses real ones and they matched the décor perfectly. Even though we only communicated through email,... Read More Sweet Rhi made everything simple and easy and made the finishing of my daughters special day perfect

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Leanna S

Absolutely beautiful cake! Thank you so much for being apart of our special day. We couldn't have asked for prettier cake and the flavors were amazing. Great job! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brittany W

Rhiannon was by far the best vendor we worked with. The cakes were beautiful and delicious! She was also very helpful with other vendors in the area. One of the sweetest people we met during our wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Lauren M

Rhi was absolutely AMAZING!! She was so helpful and responsive during the planning process and our cake was DELICIOUS! All of our guests could not stop raving about it. She brought my vision to life and I couldnt be happier with the final product. Couldn't recommend Rhiannon... Read More enough!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kimberly A

Rhi was such a pleasure to work with and listened to everything we wanted!! Highly recommend for anyone looking for delicious cake at a fantastic price!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Mikaela F

Rhi was wonderful to work with! She was attentive and helpful through the whole process. The cake we ended up with was beautiful, delicious, and the perfect size for our small wedding (24 people). Highly recommend the buttercream icing, it was creamy and not to sweet! She also... Read More gave us the option of Gluten-Free cupcakes to take care of our celiac guests. We would absolutely recommend her! -Mikaela & Chris

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Amanda C

Rhiannon was such a pleasure to work with from the time we met for a tasting all the way through the event!! She was very professional and seemed genuinely excited to work with us on our special day. The cake display was not only gorgeous, it was delicious and exactly what we... Read More were looking for. If having another event in Charleston, we would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Abby G

Rhi was amazing! WE had only gotten the chance to communicate through email and phone calls. When we we're in Charleston to get some wedding stuff she happened to be going out of town at the same time! She dropped of the tastings at our friends house so we we're able to try. She... Read More took our vision for our wedding cake and made it better than I could ever imagine! It tasted great and all of our guests loved it too! I could never thank Rhi enough!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie A

Rhiannon was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the day wonderful. I was communicating with her from across the country and she made it seamless and smooth for us. She helped arrange the tasting and was so wonderful going backwards and forwards regarding flavors,... Read More size, cake stand options, delivery etc. Even the tasting itself was an experience with cute Bride and Groom utensils. We left the design of the cake to her and we could not have been happier. It was classic and elegant. The texture of the cake was so light and fluffy it was simply wonderful! It was one of the best wedding cakes I have ever had. Normally I don't like red velvet but it tasted so light and fluffy. The vanilla and lemon was also delicious. I can't wait to work with Rhiannon again!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Suzonne M

The. Best. Desserts. EVER! 1. Rhiannon was so helpful and extremely prompt with replies to questions and offering her professional opinion. 2. She did not judge us when we devoured every single sample she gave us during our tasting. Everything was so delicious and very... Read More difficult to decide exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. 3. Wedding day delivery was flawless and I even got to see Rhi before I walked down the aisle. (I may have stolen a small bite before the aisle.) 4. My wife and I could go on and on..... Thanks you Rhiannon for making our Best day ever so perfect!!!!! You're the best!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Michele B

Sweet Rhi is exactly that....Rhiannon is a sweetheart, so easy to work with and very professional. Her food was amazing!! From BBQ to seafood to several types of baked goods....delicious. Thank you Rhi and Chad

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Rhiannon M

OMG! Rhi absolutely killed it! My gilded bee & magnolia cake, and Eric's groomsman cake dedicated to his mother were the most beautiful cakes I've ever seen, and everyone raved about how delicious they were!! Thank you Rhiannon! -the other Rhi :)

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Jenny F

Let me just preface this review by saying I am not a cake person and I didn't initially want or think we needed a cake at our wedding. My fiance let me know a couple of months before the big day that he did, in fact, want a cake. I found a couple of ideas I liked online and we... Read More sent them to Rhi. We chose a flavor and icing without even tasting a sample. So I had absolutely no idea what to expect as far as the cake was concerned. When I walked into our reception, I could not my eyes when I saw the beautiful cake that Rhi had prepared. We were even more blown away when we tasted it - chocolate chip with buttercream icing! SO GOOD! You should absolutely book Sweet Rhi to create and bake the wedding cake of your dreams. Thank you, Rhi!!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Kathleen W

Rhiannon was so easy to work with! She took my suggestions and made the cake for our wedding exactly as we had disussed, with dusty blue and purple flowers cascading down the side. It was absolutely breathtaking, and tasted delicious as well! We would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Sara M

Rhiannon was amazing! She was always very quick to respond to any questions and was very sweet and understanding whenever we had an unexpected change occur. The cake turned out beautifully and tasted amazing, it was gone so fast! Our guests loved it. I'm so beyond grateful Sweet... Read More Rhi was a part of my wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jamie B

The most delicious cake I've ever eaten. We did a cheesecake for our wedding cake it was beautiful and incredible!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Ashley R

Rhiannon did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! It was beautiful and tasted amazing! We can't recommend her enough!

Rhiannon Chandler

Award winning Chef/Owner Rhiannon Chandler, aka “Sweet Rhi,” has over 15 years experience in the food service industry. After studying culinary arts at AB Tech in Asheville, North Carolina, she began an extremely successful career as a pastry chef while nurturing her deep passion for food. She developed her talents with stints at several restaurants around the US, where she had the opportunity to work under world-renowned chefs. Rhiannon is thrilled to bring her business and passion to Charleston, South Carolina, where she can be back to her Southern roots!