Classic wedding photography with a modern vibe

Jaime Swanson of Sweet Serendipity is an internationally traveled wedding photographer who specializes in editorial style wedding coverage. We would love to speak to you about your wedding plans! Sweet Serendipity's wedding photography collections start at $1750. In addition to three wedding collections, we also offer custom wedding packages to meet your needs and budget. Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] to learn more about our pricing.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

4731 NW 53rd Ave Suite 3, Gainesville, FL Northern Florida (352) 278-3448

Incredible photographer

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Christine V

Jaime is so sweet and fun to work with, not to mention incredibly talented! She captures the most important moment in your life with a mixture of candid and formal shots, and she is super flexible - we shared a Pinterest page for inspiration and she was totally open to trying... Read More some of my favorite shots! Her experience helps her figure out what angles work best for everyone involved and how to frame photos so that the final product is very flattering. I highly recommend her and plan on going back to her for other milestones.

You won't be disappointed with Sweet Serendipity Photography!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Sarah H

I'll never forget the day I called Jaime at Sweet Serendipity Photography for the first time and said, "So would you photograph our wedding in Mexico?" Much to my delight, she jumped at the opportunity and maintained the highest levels of customer service, professionalism, and... Read More attention to detail. Above all, the pictures are gorgeous! Jaime and her husband became a part of our family during our wedding weekend in paradise. While very pregnant, she always was on the look out for the best spots and the best light and her creativity and knowledge resulted in beautiful pictures we'll treasure for a lifetime. You can't go wrong with Sweet Serendipity Photography.

Out of State Bride and Groom

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 amanda d

We had a great experience with Jamie and her team at Sweet Serendipity. As an out of state couple who only met Jamie on the day of the wedding, she made us feel comfortable and relaxed on very busy day. We communicated via email and phone until the day of the wedding and she... Read More was able captured all of our ideas and more. We were so impressed with their professionalism and how they were able organize two large families. Our photo's came out beautiful and we were so happy that we used Sweet Serendipity. We would absolutely recommend them to anyone and we look forward to using them for our family portraits.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Andrea F

Jamie was awesome! We haven't seen the finished product but she wanted to make sure that we got the shots that we wanted and she sure did! She was calming and wonderful with directing my big family. Cheyenne was awesome too!! Thanks Jamie and Cheyenne!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Joshua K

I had a wonderful experience working with Jaime at Sweet Serendipity! She took pictures of our engagement session which ended up being cut short due to weather. She graciously offered to do another session to compensate us! We ended up going in a different time of year which... Read More turned out great in order to have a variety of photos! At the wedding, Jaime and her sister did a wonderful job capturing all aspects of our day. They truly made it a memorable experience for us!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kimmy C

There is no question whether or not you should use Sweet Serendipity Photography. Jamie captures your most precious moments in the most gorgeous and breath taking way. Each picture shows passion and talent.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Blaire B

We had an excellent experience with sweet seredipity photography. Jaime captured the most amazing photos of my wedding. She cared and made sure she captured every detail. Photos are lifelong memories that any bride and groom want from their wedding. Jaime definitely made that... Read More happen.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Whitney B

This is my first marriage, but I've been a bridesmaid for many weddings. I've been up close and personal with several photographers all around Florida. Jaime Swanson at Sweet Serendipity was by far the best choice I could have made for my own wedding. She was prepared,... Read More professional, sweet and easy to be around. My images are absolutely stunning. Pictures of me and my husband that I will treasure forever - not only because of the memories, but because she made me feel beautiful beyond my wildest expectations. There's obviously a difference when you choose an experienced photographer versed in capturing the perfect moment (at the perfect angle.) My gallery was delivered in almost half the time she promised which was an incredible surprise. I will recommend her to everyone I cannot thank her enough for being apart of making my dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Katrina H

Jamie is so incredibly talented and captured our wedding day perfect! She's so easy to work with and one of the best :)

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Monique M

Jaime and Jenna were not only amazing photographers, but the BEST and sweetest professional women to work with. I had a fabulous New Year's Eve wedding and I wanted to hire someone that could capture my vision for a glam, party rock wedding! When Jaime and I met, I knew I... Read More wanted to book her asap. She didn't try to steer me towards her vision like some other photographers did. She kept my vision and communicated throughout the whole planning process, providing her professional advice to ensure we stayed on track. I no longer live in Gainesville, but I still recommend her to my friends and colleagues at the University of Florida.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Brittany B

I have worked with Jaime multiple times, but this time was for my wedding. Jaime took the limited amount of direction I gave her and creatively got exactly what I wanted. She is professional and has a wonderful eye for creativity. She is calm and able to get all of the... Read More important wedding day shots. I will be working with her again in the future! Thank you Jaime!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016

Jaime is amazing! We decided to go with a local photographer who would travel ~2 hrs to our destination wedding as they made us the most comfortable. While Jaime wasn't the cheapest photography option, she was WELL worth the money! We got an engagement session and the rights to... Read More our final photos included in our package which was important to us. During our initial meeting, she took the time to get to know us and even linked up to my pinterest page to understand our photography style and inspiration. She was always responsive to emails with questions and was so easy to work with. She made us so comfortable during our engagement session that I booked a boudoir session as a wedding present for the hubby! She made what could be an awkward situation feel very comfortable both in our engagement and my boudoir session. She was fun and easy-going and creates a great rapport. She gives you pose ideas and allows you to be as natural as possible so your photos don't look awkward or forced. On the day of, Jaime and her sister got a flat tire on their way to our venue. They were in touch with us and were only a few minutes late. When they arrived they quickly set up and were ready to go without any hesitation. They made my bridal party feel comfortable with our getting ready photos and were never "in the way" with all the chaos. They are great at understanding what will and won't look good in photos and creating an atmosphere to enhance the final product. We didn't even notice them during the ceremony and reception but they captured all our special moments and the final photos are fantastic! We would recommend Sweet Serendipity to anyone looking to have photography done!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016

I cannot say enough great things about choosing Sweet Serendipity Photography to capture our big day! Our wedding was in St. Augustine, so a little travel involved. Jaime and Jenna were there to capture everything from me and my bridal party getting ready, the venue, my husband... Read More and his groomsmen getting ready, the ceremony, reception and everything in between. They took the time to capture all of the little details. Despite the pouring rain and typical wedding day hiccups, Jaime and Jenna remained professional and did not lose sight of my vision. Within weeks we received our sneak peek and shortly after, a beautiful package in the mail with all of our images on a USB. Jaimie is a very talented, professional and creative photographer. You cannot make a better choice for such a special investment than Sweet Serendipity Photography!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Nika L

Jamie is wonderful! She did such an amazing job. :) She was so professional and helpful. She wasn't just a photographer she helped me get ready and made sure I felt comfortable on my wedding day. Basically there is no better choice in Gainesville.

Reviewed on 6/10/2016 Christy A

We had an excellent experience with Sweet Serendipity. Jaime and Jenna did our engagement and wedding pictures, and the pictures turned out more beautiful than I could imagine. They were fun and easy to work with, very good at communicating leading up to the event, organized... Read More and professional. We love the prints that we purchased from them as well. I would highly recommend Sweet Serendipity Photography!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Melissa C

LOVE her! Jaime is simply the best and working with her was a breeze. From start to finish I had no worries about the photography portion of the wedding. I hope I can employ Jaime in the future for other events in our lifetime. Thank you for making this so easy!!

One word.....AMAZING........

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kevin S

Where do I start......... I did several months of research and finally decided on Sweet Serendipity for my engagement and wedding pictures. And... so glad I did... A few weeks after I signed the contract, I found out the worst news that my Mom had only 6 months to live. Jamie... Read More immediately said don't worry abt the contract and she will do whatever needs to be done to make the day special for not only my Husband and I but also with my Mom. That is when I knew Jamie would become a friend not just our wedding photographer. She truly brought out every special moment with my Mom on our wedding day that I now have to look back on and treasure. Our engagement and wedding pictures are beyond what I expected and decided to go back for our 1st anniversary and Trash the Dress pictures. I highly recommend Sweet Serendipity for your photography needs. Trust me.. You won't be disappointed!

Brought my vision to reality!

Reviewed on 9/10/2013 Adrianna M

When I contacted Jaime of Sweet Serendipity Photography to do our e-session I had all these insane ideas. She helped me bring my vision to life and we could not be any happier with the outcome! Jaime and her crew met us at the Alachua county fair one late fall evening in October... Read More we were there from dusk til just into the nighttime to create the rich colorful images I so longed for. I was dying to get the carousel at night spinning behind us! Not only did we get that but we ended up with the MOST amazing gallery of images, I can not thank Jaime and her crew enough for the late night session and the outcome. Everyone ADORES our pictures when they see our gorgeous canvases hanging on our wall. I can not rave enough about Sweet Serendipity Photography! I refer everyone to her! Contact her, you won't be disappointed.

Jamie is amazing

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Whitney H

Jaime photographed our engagement session and our wedding. She is absolutely wonderful to work with! As the wedding grew closer, I emailed her constantly with questions and she was always quick to respond and very friendly. On the big day, her team made me feel so special and... Read More really helped the day run smoothly. She captured the photos I had requested and had a lot of ideas of poses and places that turned out wonderful. I can't wait to use her for photos in the future!

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Vivian D

Jaime made my dream wedding photos come true despite a distance factor (I am in Miami) and the fact she had a precious little one on the way! Her commitment, her passion and her talent are unparalleled. I would insist that if she is on your list, you sign her right away! I can't... Read More wait to take more pictures with her!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/29/2013 Jamie B

One of the best decisions I made while planning my wedding was hiring Jaime Swanson! She offers the best advice and really knows how to make a bride happy. There are lots of things you might be stressed about on your wedding day, but if Jaime is doing your photos that does not... Read More need to be one of them! She suggested doing a ‘first look’ which I was hesitant about, but in the end I was so happy we made that decision. Also, she researches venues to find the best places and backdrops to take pictures. She is an expert at making you feel relaxed and is really attentive to your needs / wants. I could NOT be happier with my wedding photos and I would recommend Sweet Serendipity Photography to anyone without hesitation!

Sweet Serendipity review

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Yvette G

Where do I begin? I am a Bridal Consultant/planner, and I have 6 kids and 1 grandchild. Sweet Serendipity has been with us for three of our children's engagement, weddings, and now our granddaughters first year of photographs. Jaime always catches the right light, and the right... Read More angle with every shot. Jaime is extremely organized, always has a great assistant with her, and works day and night to get your pictures to you in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Sweet Serendipity for your dream day, family day or fun day. No need to worry about the "certain poses", they know exactly what you want and grabs that shot at the right time. So when our children, 4, 5, and 6 are ready to set their date.... Sweet Serendipity will be our pick.

No words to describe it!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Jenoa L

I cannot begin to express how great of an experience it was to work with Jaime. The prices are VERY affordable and the quality of the pictures are amazing. They took our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be more happier with the images. I would recommend her to... Read More anyone who needs a photographer!

Love her!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2013 Elizabeth M

Jaime is the best wedding photographer! She is so accommodating, and her photos are beautiful! Also, don't miss out on her boudoir shots; your future hubby will love them!

Great pictures

Reviewed on 4/05/2013 Erin S

Jaime from sweet serendipity is great, and so are her photos. Just be sure to stay on her after the wedding! We were initially given a timeline of 4 weeks to receive our pictures. At the four week mark we didnt even have our "sneak peek" on facebook. Shortly after I emailed her... Read More asking when we thought they would be done and she said she was looking at a 6 week window. right at 6 weeks, we got a sneak peek of our first look, then a couple days later she posted some of our others online. the next week (7 weeks after our wedding) we finally got the link to our pictures. and they are beautiful! she really captured our day. The pictures are gorgeous and the package we purchased was reasonable and well worth what we paid for it.

2013-04-08T11:35:33 Response from the vendor

Thanks Erin for the review! I just wanted to make it known that my contracted time for wedding turn around is six to eight weeks and the USB is to be delivered at the 12 week mark. I hoped since was the beginning of wedding... Read Less Read More

Jaime Swanson

Jaime Swanson has been a professional wedding photographer for nine years. Jaime is a retired Paramedic- Firefighter from Alachua County and left this position to pursue her dream of professional photography. She is a mother of four children aged 1 year to 9 years and in addition to wedding photography enjoys crossfit and cheering her children on at their various sporting events. Jaime Swanson also specializes in boudoir photography, as well as photographing babies from birth to one year of age.