Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Religious Ceremony, Vow Renewal Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Nondenominational, Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish

Ceremony, Wedding

Planning

Buckhannon, WV (304) 472-0296

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Pam was amazing from the first time we spoke on the phone til the moment in which ceremony was complete. She was courteous and understanding even though I sent her about a thousand emails. Her home and property was warm and inviting and beautiful. We choose a night... Read More wedding by tiki torch in the tranquility garden which was beautiful. I was truly blown away, I did not opt for a personalized ceremony however it was like she knew the perfect things to say, like somehow she knew exactly what I was thinking and feeling and what we both needed to hear. There was an unspoken connection. I can only imagine how heartfelt and perfect a personalized ceremony would have been because mine was so fitting and emotional that it brought tears to my eyes. Also Pam was rocking her leather jacket which was awesome because my hubby and I ride motorcycle, she didn’t know that. I am truly convinced of an unspoken connection from above, fate.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Karen N

I would highly recommend Pam to officiate your wedding. As a wedding planner, I have had the opportunity to work with many officiants. Pam is hands down one of the best. She will take the time to get to know you and make your ceremony extra special. If you're looking for a... Read More personable, down to earth, kind hearted person and someone that makes you feel comfortable during the ceremony, Pam is the one for you.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Mike M

Pam was our officiant and did a great job with the ceremony! She put together the most wonderful package of our wedding vows and license, and how to change your name which helped us greatly after the wedding, too. If you don't have an officiant, Pam is a great person to use!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Brittany

Pam is an absolutely wonderful woman and I highly recommend her to anyone. I contacted Pam after seeing her show up on multiple wedding sites and she responded quickly and was so helpful in getting everything ready for the ceremony! She was very patient with us and provided... Read More a lot of options in readings and overall styling, helping to make sure it was exactly what we wanted and more. The ideas she had of making the ceremony a little more modern were great and made the whole wedding memorable. The ceremony itself was so beautiful. Even though I had read her final draft many times, her reading of it was so great and really moved everyone. (She even did a great job of helping make sure we didn't cry TOO much.) I still get comments of how much everyone loved the ceremony and many of my friends are modelling their ceremonies after ours! I will always cherish the beautiful things she said for us that day. In our ceremony we had the family members give roses to a vase, which gave them a chance to say a few words privately to us as they brought it up. I LOVED this idea the moment I saw it in Pam's materials. I think this by far is one of the best things we had and I would recommend this to everyone. It's so nice to be able to see each parent individually during the ceremony. Pam was very professional and looked great at the ceremony. She made us feel very at ease too! When it's something so important, it was great to feel like you really knew the person marrying you and that meant a lot to us. She also brought her own photographer to grab a few extra pictures and that was great!!! We LOVED the pictures. Having the option to get even more photos was a wonderful surprise and I'm so glad that was there. I cannot recommend Pam enough. She does everything to make your ceremony unique to you and her writing+speeches are just fantastic. We will definitely be seeking her for any other dedication services in the future.

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014

Pam was absolutely the best officiant we could have asked for. From the very beginning, she took the time to get to know us both and learn about us as a couple in order to make our ceremony extra special. We spoke with her a few times over the phone initially and then had the... Read More opportunity to meet her in person. When we met her, we were amazed by her enthusiasm, her kindness, and her overall excitement to be involved in our wedding. It really showed. My husband is from Kenya, and Pam embraced the idea of adding a few Kenyan touches to our ceremony. She even did her own research on Kenyan culture and wedding traditions and added them to our ceremony before we even asked! She really had a desire to make our ceremony meaningful to the both of us, and she didn't disappoint. I will say that each and every person who attended our wedding was AMAZED by the personal touch that Pam added. They said they felt like she had known us forever and wrote each and every part of the ceremony specifically for us. We felt exactly the same way. Pam will make your wedding truly special and we couldn't have imagined it without her. Thank you Pam!

My Wonderful Day..

Reviewed on 10/21/2013

We would like to Thank Pam Powers for performing our Beautiful wedding ceremony on such short notice. We attempted to go to the courthouse on Friday the 27th of September to get married, however the rings didn’t come in till 4:43pm and the courthouse closed at 4:30pm. I searched... Read More the internet that night and found several websites that listed Pam and I sent her an email on Saturday morning. By 11am that morning I was shopping for a dress, making plans to drive to Buckhannon and by 6pm that evening I was married to the love of my life. It was intended all along that Pam marry us. The ceremony was not thrown together by no means, It was laid out for my husband and I and one of a kind. Pam touched our hearts in away we never thought possible for an elopement marriage. Thank you for making our day better than we could have thought. You truly are an inspiration and we couldn’t have had anyone better to perform such a touching heartfelt ceremony. The Hamricks, Melissa and Kenney

My Wonderful Day..

Reviewed on 10/21/2013

5 stars is not enough!!

Reviewed on 9/02/2013 Terri M

5 stars Is just not enough. It is said that God puts people in our path for a reason. And there most definitely was a reason Pam was put into our path. We went through a few dilemmas in finding the perfect officiant for our wedding. After the sudden death of a family friend... Read More who originally was to perform our ceremony and two other officials backed out due to scheduling conflicts we were lost. I was more than hesitant to begin my search online. How were we going to choose from the many listings of officiants we didn’t know, and who did not know us??? As I surfed through listing after listing and website after website I found myself repeatedly drawn back to Pam’s information. First an email, then a phone conversation. I immediately felt as comfortable as could be with Pam. We didn’t want a “cookie cutter” wedding just like any other. We were doing a lot of DIY’s and putting our own style into our wedding. Pam gave us several wonderful ideas that just suited us and matched perfectly with our vision of what we wanted our wedding to be. We chose to include a dove release and the wine box ceremony. With Pam’s help we were able to create the perfect wedding. Pam Powers Moore was the perfect officiant for us. We loved every aspect of our ceremony and will cherish those moments for as long as we live. Every guest has told us just how beautiful, creative and unique they thought our ceremony was and what a wonderful job Pam did. From the laughter we shared to the tears we shed, it was a priceless memory we will hold dearly forever.

Pam was amazing!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Kristen M

Pam Powers-Moore was our officiant, and she was wonderful! She made our ceremony unique, and came up with amazing ideas to incorporate our theme into the wedding. We are happy that she was a part of our big day!

Pam Powers Moore is a Gem!

Reviewed on 7/23/2012 Traci R

My husband and I were fortunate to have Pam Powers Moore officiate our May 2012 wedding. After our initial phone conversation with Pam we knew she was a perfect fit for us. Pam took the time to get to know our personalities and what we envisioned for the ceremony. She then wrote... Read More a draft and asked for our feedback. She did such a good job that we had few revisions. As we requested, Pam’s ceremony reflected our religious beliefs but was not “preachy.” She focused on the importance of love and marriage and being good to one another. Not only were my husband and I happy, but several guests commented on how beautiful Pam’s ceremony was. On top of that Pam is an incredibly sweet, caring person. We could not have asked for anything more and full-heartedly recommend Pam Powers Moore as a wedding officiant.

2012-07-26T08:21:44 Response from the vendor

Traci, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for the wonderful review you posted for me on The Knot. I knew you had posted one on my other sites, but when a representative from the Wedding Channel called to tell me that... Read Less Read More