Truly a cake to remember...

Eye catching cakes, attention to detail, quality ingredients, mouthwatering flavors, with friendly approachable service! Your cake artist takes you through your tasting,bakes your cake, decorates it and delivers it to ensure your cake is given the attention it deserves.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

5362 Oceanus Dr., Huntington Beach, CA (714) 903-6800

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Kristin C

Best kept secret in the long beach- Orange County region. Without a doubt, each and every dessert is delicious. We did a small cake and dessert bar for our wedding and we over the moon happy. Set up/ aesthetic ... perfect, check. Timely, check. Tasty, holy smokes, top of the... Read More list... Easily the best macarons I've had in the United States. Our cake was delicious and beautiful. Delegate to Sweet Traders and you will have no worries at all concerning your wedding desserts. No need to go anywhere else.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Sasha B

Sweet Traders is hands down the best!!! As a bride, you have a vision of what you want your wedding cake to look like. Sweet traders took that vision and made it a reality. They totally nailed my bridal shower cake and wedding cake. They were both breathtaking and ABSOLUTELY... Read More delicious!! Sweet traders was also kind enough to feature my cake on their Instagram page. The ladies were a pleasure to work with and made my experience pleasant and easy. I definitely plan on ordering all future special occasion cakes from them!!! -Sasha L. Isiah

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Crystal

We used Sweet Traders for our wedding cake and they were amazing to work with. Everything was hassle-free and on they were always on top of all our requests. Our wedding cake turned out beautifully and I can't wait for my wedding photos to come out so I can share the photos with... Read More everyone! Sweet Traders was one of the five cake vendors our hotel provided. Among the five Sweet Traders was our favorite. Their designs were the cleanest/neatest (even their buttercream cake design finishes were flawless), and the taste of all their cakes were great. The staff at Sweet Traders were also very friendly, wonderful, and overall great to work with. I showed them a photo of a design I wanted and they were able to sketch out a design for me right away on the day of our tasting. We ordered a mint-colored cake with white pipping designs and it turned out more amazing than I could have ever imagined. My husband and I sadly didn't get to taste our cake on the wedding day (aside from the small piece we stuff into each other's mouths for photos hah!), so we can't wait for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Clara T

Trying to find a vendor who would work with fondant to achieve our desired dark forest green color was a nightmare. Not to mention trying to find someone who was willing to do faux layers was a pain too. Sweet Traders got us exactly what we wanted for a fair price. Their... Read More communication was on point, the cake was delicious, and everything was a breeze. The cake was phenomenal looking and we get to keep the top fake layers forever!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lisa L

Amazing! My husband and I were very impressed with Sweet Traders. Their service was phenomenal! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Samantha and Andrea made it so easy for us. They are very talented, super organized, and very accommodating. We could not be any happier... Read More and glad we chose them. My sister also went with Sweet Traders for her wedding cake. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alicia W

Long story short, I had 4 receptions. Out of all of them, I considered the California celebration as my main wedding cake. I went through The Knot to find Sweet Traders. The price was very reasonable! They saved me big time as I was a bit last minute. I told them exactly... Read More what I wanted and they print out a preliminary sketch paying attention to detail. It was so beautiful! My husband and I split the layers as I have a sweeter tooth. We absolutely loved it. We will be coming back for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Luz P

We are so happy we went with Sweet Traders for our wedding cake!!! They are amazing to say the least, from their in person consultation and cake tasting, to the follow up emails, and their delivery of the cake to our venue. They were so friendly and professional and made... Read More everything so easy, I had nothing to worry about with them. The cake, OMG!!!! We had 4 single cakes instead of the traditional tier cake, and each one with a different flavor and design. They were all sooo pretty and exactly what we had wanted. The taste.... let's just say that the guest had two to three servings because they were all so delicious. I can't wait to reach our 1 year anniversary to have our wedding cake again. I have recommended and referred friends and family to Sweet Traders. We will definitely be using them again for other occasions. Thank you Sweet Traders for making our wedding cakes and adding to our sweet day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica B

My Husband and i got married at Hamilton oaks winery in San Juan Capistrano on October 22 2016. we did not have a choice in most of our vendors (cake, caterer, DJ, Rentals, Florist) but we piked them because of the beautiful location and the reviews of the required vendors.... Read More Sweet traders had no doubt they could do what we wanted and when we went for a tasting we had a hard time picking what we wanted because everything was so delicious. on the day of they did not disappoint, the cake looked exactly as i pictured and it tasted amazing. it was fluffy and moist and the frosting was perfect (we did not have fondant). everything was perfect. if your worried about Hamilton oaks vendors don't be, i will be giving every one of the vendors 5 stars in every category. if you are just looking at sweet traders for a wedding cake then don't hesitate. sweet traders is Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kathleen D

Sweet traders was amazing to work with from beginning to end! We planned our Socal wedding from NYC. Their availability made scheduling a cake tasting/designing appointment a breeze. They quickly responded to emails and phone calls. We even had them dress-up our duck wedding... Read More cake toppers and deliver mini-cookies for our late night milk and cookie snacks. Both turned out better than I would have imagined. The cake was rich and not too sweet. We would highly recommend working with them!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ray T

Sweet Traders is awesome! From the moment we met Samantha we knew our cake would be in good hands! All our guests raved about how our cake looked and tasted.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle B

We were completely blown away by how amazing our experience was! From the first phone call to the cake tasting and final delivery, Samantha was incredible and made us feel so special. She made us feel like our wedding was the most important cake she was baking, and truly took... Read More the time to listen to our thoughts and design something wonderful. We didn't get that feeling anywhere else we went. And the cake was so delicious! At first I was concerned that we had to choose our flavors in advance, but Samantha showed us how to mix and match amongst them and find exactly what we wanted. The cake was flawless and absolutely delicious, and I can't wait to try it again on our one year anniversary! Thank you Sweet Traders!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer S

The cake not only tasted amazing, but looked so gorgeous!!! Thanks so much sweet traders for making the cake of our dreams and adding something unique and special to our happy day! You guys do amazing work and we will definitely be coming back to you in the future! Thanks... Read More again!!! ❤️😘🎉🎉👍👌

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elaine G

Cake tasting was our favorite part of the wedding planning process, and after visiting a few other bakeries, Sweet Traders was hands down the most professional and best tasting cakes out of the ones we tried! From the get-go, Sweet Traders kept really great communication, was... Read More super organized and the staff were really professional. All e-mails were answered within 24-48 hours. I was surprised how moist the cakes were and how tasty (and not too sweet) the various icings and fillings were. I just wish we could've had all 3 flavors at our wedding! You could tell the staff was really knowledgeable and experts within the wedding industry, as they knew exactly what time to deliver and what they'd need, even offering recommendations along the way. I didn't really have to give much direction other than the design of our cake. On our wedding day, all I had to do was have our florist/coordinator provide the flowers and cake topper at the venue, and Sweet Traders took care of the rest. I didn't even have to confirm the guest count, our venue (Old Ranch Country Club) worked directly with them. I loved how our cake came out, and am so happy we went with Sweet Traders.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allie Z

Wonderful experience! Our guests had nothing but raving reviews! Delicious cake! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brianna A

Sweet Traders is amazing! We had a wedding on the beach, so we wanted a beach themed wedding cake and they made it exactly how we wanted! We had a couple special requests (ex: edible "rope" around each base and a coral ombré color starting darker on the bottom and each tier got... Read More lighter; there were three tiers) and they made our requests come to life. It was so beautiful and the cake itself tasted great! Everyone at the reception kept telling us how beautiful and delicious our cake was. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Termeh D

Sweet traders did an awesome job! Our cakes looked exactly how I had hoped and were delicious!!! The prices were much more reasonable than other places I researched and the quality, appearance and taste were superior. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Clark L

I LOVED the entire experience of ordering our wedding cake from the time we did the cake tasting and choosing the style of the cake we wanted to the day of our wedding. The entire experience was the easiest process of our wedding planning and the people we worked with were very... Read More professional and accommodating. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing. We look forward to having our anniversary cake in May!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

They were absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I are from Texas and we used Sweet Traders for our wedding at the Hamilton Oaks Winery in San Juan and our was perfect. We did everything by phone, email, and by mail and they were great! They did everything I needed and more!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Julie D

Amazing. Everyone there was so sweet. Easy to work with. Emailed pictures of what I was looking for, and I got exactly what I asked for!! They were great with suggestions as well to make sure the day was perfect. The cupcakes were a hit! Only had 2 left over. So yummy.... Read More Looking forward to using them again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015

Sweet Traders was amazing! We ordered both our wedding cake and gluten free cupcakes for myself and other gluten free guests. We live on the East Coast but had our wedding in Huntington beach so our timeline to meet our vendors was not typical and Sweet Traders had no issues... Read More accommodating us. They were professional and produced a great product. We had rave reviews from our wedding guests about the cake and cupcakes.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Alyssa Y

We chose Sweet Traders for our wedding cake for our wedding a couple weeks ago. We went and met with Samantha to do the tasting and discussed design concepts for our cake back in May. Samantha sat down with us and was easy to talk to. We went with a 3 tier cake where you can... Read More literally mix and match any flavor cream filling and flavor bread. They all tasted great because none of them were overly sweet. We opted to have the bottom tier include fresh strawberries. There is a small charge but not very much. I don't like fondant so the outside of our cake was done with buttercream. They also offered to make a complimentary fresh top tier for us a year after our wedding. Our guests said the cake tasted delicious and we think so too. Thank you Samantha and staff!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Summary: Sweet Traders makes the best cakes! Whether it being a wedding, birthday, or any type of event they make the excellent products. Good thing they are distant from our house, otherwise I'd get fat. Customer Service: Samantha created our wedding cakes and my wife was... Read More blown away with the taste in quality as well as the beautiful presentation. She was extremely nice, patient, and accommodating to our needs. She is a sweetheart! Recommendations: You must try her raspberry/coconut, chocolate granache cake... I swear its very addicting. I don't like eating cakes, but I love this cake. Today I still order small cakes for my wife because she loves them so much.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Tanya C

I know this is delayed, but I just HAD to talk about the cake. It was a show stopper. I would recommend this vendor over and over! Delicious cake, beautiful artistic decor and so unique. I'm an indian bride and wanted a cake to reflect the intricate indian colors, designs, and... Read More flowers. They made the cake match my outfit and it was GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kimberly N

So delicious and gorgeous!! I received so many compliments on our wedding cake. Thank you Sweet Traders for everything!! You designed our cake exactly how we wanted it and the flavors (2 layers red velvet, 2 layers lemon) were perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Makaila R

the knot IDEAS + ETIQUETTE REAL WEDDINGS LOCAL VENDORS WEDDING WEBSITES SHOP SEARCH Planning 101 Dresses Venues + Reception Registry Invitations + Paper Photo + Video Engagement Rings + Jewelry Community Ceremony + Vows Music Flowers + Decor Cake Hair... Read More + Beauty Favors + Gifts Bridal Party Grooms + Groomsmen Rehearsals + Parties Destination Weddings Honeymoons CUSTOMER SERVICE SEND FEEDBACK PRIVACY POLICY TERMS OF USE ACCOUNT SETTINGS LOG OUT © theknot.com 1997-2Wedding Website Registry Guest List Manager Checklist Budgeter Favorites Help + Feedback SIGN UP Already a member? LOG IN Sweet Traders created an amazing wedding cake for our special day. It was not only delicious but beautifully decorated and elegant. Definitely one of the highlights of our wedding day. The staff was very helpful and easy to work with. We really enjoyed working with Samantha designing our cake at the tasting appointment. So happy that we chose Sweet Traders!!

Start a Conversation!