Truly a cake to remember...

Eye catching cakes, attention to detail, quality ingredients, mouthwatering flavors, with friendly approachable service! Your cake artist takes you through your tasting,bakes your cake, decorates it and delivers it to ensure your cake is given the attention it deserves.

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cakes + Desserts

5362 Oceanus Dr., Huntington Beach, CA (714) 903-6800

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kimberly B

Sweet Traders did an amazing job with our wedding cake!! It turn out absolutely beautiful - exactly how we were picturing it, and it was also delicious! We had the hardest time choosing a flavor after our tasting because they were all so so amazing! So they gave us the option to... Read More have different layers be different flavors. That was so perfect! This way our guests had options, and we were able to have both of the flavors we loved! I would highly recommend Sweet Traders. The price was right, and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melinda V

Sweet Traders did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The cake was so delicious and turned out perfect! We tasted three other bakeries and theirs was far and above the best. The cake was delicious and the fillings were the best out of anything we tried. We got funfetti cake... Read More with strawberry filling (which had real strawberries) and chocolate cake with Oreo filling (with real, big chunks of cookies). It was the best!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Tracy L

YUMMMMM! Our cake was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. Really though. My husband is not a sweets guy at all, and even he wanted seconds (which is rare). Sweet Traders was recommended to us by our venue, Old Ranch Country Club, along with two other bakeries. After... Read More doing some research on each one, Sweet Traders was the obvious pick. They were able to design anything we wanted, including cakes and cupcakes, and were so easy to book with. We had a meeting at their bakery once and after that, everything was taken care of. We ended up choosing a four layer cake with real flowers as decor on it. The bakery came to the venue and set up the cake and arranged the live flowers on location, without me having to do anything at all. We loved the suggestions that Sweet traders had because going into the planning meeting, we only had general ideas of what we wanted. She helped us to narrow down our preferences and design our dream wedding cake. We didn’t have to worry about how much to order because they were able to take our guest count of 200 and make enough cake (plus some). We had tons of leftover cake and I was able to take it to work and share it with everyone the next week. We also froze our top layer to try on our one year anniversary, but Sweet Traders includes a complimentary anniversary cake to supplement the frozen one, we can’t wait for another fresh cake! I highly highly highly recommend Sweet Traders for any event, including your wedding, and plan to use them again for showers in the future!! Thank you Sweet Traders for all of your help, expertise, and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Nicole R

Sweet Traders is the absolute BEST!!! Not only were the personable, professional, and incredibly helpful, but their cake tastes the greatest! It's no wonder they were included in our venue's wedding package, I won't ever go anywhere else. Of all the places we tried, theirs was... Read More the best cake and no one else's fillings or frostings could even attempt to compare! To top it off, they went they extra mile by taking the filigree-type design I had made for my wedding invitations and logo, and made that the design on our cake! Everything was absolutely PERFECT, and we can't wait to get our anniversary cake from them!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Clara T

Trying to find a vendor who would work with fondant to achieve our desired dark forest green color was a nightmare. Not to mention trying to find someone who was willing to do faux layers was a pain too. Sweet Traders got us exactly what we wanted for a fair price. Their... Read More communication was on point, the cake was delicious, and everything was a breeze. The cake was phenomenal looking and we get to keep the top fake layers forever!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lisa L

Amazing! My husband and I were very impressed with Sweet Traders. Their service was phenomenal! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Samantha and Andrea made it so easy for us. They are very talented, super organized, and very accommodating. We could not be any happier... Read More and glad we chose them. My sister also went with Sweet Traders for her wedding cake. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alicia W

Long story short, I had 4 receptions. Out of all of them, I considered the California celebration as my main wedding cake. I went through The Knot to find Sweet Traders. The price was very reasonable! They saved me big time as I was a bit last minute. I told them exactly... Read More what I wanted and they print out a preliminary sketch paying attention to detail. It was so beautiful! My husband and I split the layers as I have a sweeter tooth. We absolutely loved it. We will be coming back for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Luz P

We are so happy we went with Sweet Traders for our wedding cake!!! They are amazing to say the least, from their in person consultation and cake tasting, to the follow up emails, and their delivery of the cake to our venue. They were so friendly and professional and made... Read More everything so easy, I had nothing to worry about with them. The cake, OMG!!!! We had 4 single cakes instead of the traditional tier cake, and each one with a different flavor and design. They were all sooo pretty and exactly what we had wanted. The taste.... let's just say that the guest had two to three servings because they were all so delicious. I can't wait to reach our 1 year anniversary to have our wedding cake again. I have recommended and referred friends and family to Sweet Traders. We will definitely be using them again for other occasions. Thank you Sweet Traders for making our wedding cakes and adding to our sweet day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica B

My Husband and i got married at Hamilton oaks winery in San Juan Capistrano on October 22 2016. we did not have a choice in most of our vendors (cake, caterer, DJ, Rentals, Florist) but we piked them because of the beautiful location and the reviews of the required vendors.... Read More Sweet traders had no doubt they could do what we wanted and when we went for a tasting we had a hard time picking what we wanted because everything was so delicious. on the day of they did not disappoint, the cake looked exactly as i pictured and it tasted amazing. it was fluffy and moist and the frosting was perfect (we did not have fondant). everything was perfect. if your worried about Hamilton oaks vendors don't be, i will be giving every one of the vendors 5 stars in every category. if you are just looking at sweet traders for a wedding cake then don't hesitate. sweet traders is Amazing.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kathleen D

Sweet traders was amazing to work with from beginning to end! We planned our Socal wedding from NYC. Their availability made scheduling a cake tasting/designing appointment a breeze. They quickly responded to emails and phone calls. We even had them dress-up our duck wedding... Read More cake toppers and deliver mini-cookies for our late night milk and cookie snacks. Both turned out better than I would have imagined. The cake was rich and not too sweet. We would highly recommend working with them!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Ray T

Sweet Traders is awesome! From the moment we met Samantha we knew our cake would be in good hands! All our guests raved about how our cake looked and tasted.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Michelle C

We were completely blown away by how amazing our experience was! From the first phone call to the cake tasting and final delivery, Samantha was incredible and made us feel so special. She made us feel like our wedding was the most important cake she was baking, and truly took... Read More the time to listen to our thoughts and design something wonderful. We didn't get that feeling anywhere else we went. And the cake was so delicious! At first I was concerned that we had to choose our flavors in advance, but Samantha showed us how to mix and match amongst them and find exactly what we wanted. The cake was flawless and absolutely delicious, and I can't wait to try it again on our one year anniversary! Thank you Sweet Traders!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Jennifer S

The cake not only tasted amazing, but looked so gorgeous!!! Thanks so much sweet traders for making the cake of our dreams and adding something unique and special to our happy day! You guys do amazing work and we will definitely be coming back to you in the future! Thanks... Read More again!!! ❤️😘🎉🎉👍👌

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elaine G

Cake tasting was our favorite part of the wedding planning process, and after visiting a few other bakeries, Sweet Traders was hands down the most professional and best tasting cakes out of the ones we tried! From the get-go, Sweet Traders kept really great communication, was... Read More super organized and the staff were really professional. All e-mails were answered within 24-48 hours. I was surprised how moist the cakes were and how tasty (and not too sweet) the various icings and fillings were. I just wish we could've had all 3 flavors at our wedding! You could tell the staff was really knowledgeable and experts within the wedding industry, as they knew exactly what time to deliver and what they'd need, even offering recommendations along the way. I didn't really have to give much direction other than the design of our cake. On our wedding day, all I had to do was have our florist/coordinator provide the flowers and cake topper at the venue, and Sweet Traders took care of the rest. I didn't even have to confirm the guest count, our venue (Old Ranch Country Club) worked directly with them. I loved how our cake came out, and am so happy we went with Sweet Traders.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Allie Z

Wonderful experience! Our guests had nothing but raving reviews! Delicious cake! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Brianna A

Sweet Traders is amazing! We had a wedding on the beach, so we wanted a beach themed wedding cake and they made it exactly how we wanted! We had a couple special requests (ex: edible "rope" around each base and a coral ombré color starting darker on the bottom and each tier got... Read More lighter; there were three tiers) and they made our requests come to life. It was so beautiful and the cake itself tasted great! Everyone at the reception kept telling us how beautiful and delicious our cake was. I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Termeh D

Sweet traders did an awesome job! Our cakes looked exactly how I had hoped and were delicious!!! The prices were much more reasonable than other places I researched and the quality, appearance and taste were superior. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Clark L

I LOVED the entire experience of ordering our wedding cake from the time we did the cake tasting and choosing the style of the cake we wanted to the day of our wedding. The entire experience was the easiest process of our wedding planning and the people we worked with were very... Read More professional and accommodating. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and tasted amazing. We look forward to having our anniversary cake in May!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

They were absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I are from Texas and we used Sweet Traders for our wedding at the Hamilton Oaks Winery in San Juan and our was perfect. We did everything by phone, email, and by mail and they were great! They did everything I needed and more!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Julie D

Amazing. Everyone there was so sweet. Easy to work with. Emailed pictures of what I was looking for, and I got exactly what I asked for!! They were great with suggestions as well to make sure the day was perfect. The cupcakes were a hit! Only had 2 left over. So yummy.... Read More Looking forward to using them again!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015

Sweet Traders was amazing! We ordered both our wedding cake and gluten free cupcakes for myself and other gluten free guests. We live on the East Coast but had our wedding in Huntington beach so our timeline to meet our vendors was not typical and Sweet Traders had no issues... Read More accommodating us. They were professional and produced a great product. We had rave reviews from our wedding guests about the cake and cupcakes.

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Alyssa Y

We chose Sweet Traders for our wedding cake for our wedding a couple weeks ago. We went and met with Samantha to do the tasting and discussed design concepts for our cake back in May. Samantha sat down with us and was easy to talk to. We went with a 3 tier cake where you can... Read More literally mix and match any flavor cream filling and flavor bread. They all tasted great because none of them were overly sweet. We opted to have the bottom tier include fresh strawberries. There is a small charge but not very much. I don't like fondant so the outside of our cake was done with buttercream. They also offered to make a complimentary fresh top tier for us a year after our wedding. Our guests said the cake tasted delicious and we think so too. Thank you Samantha and staff!

Reviewed on 12/06/2015

Summary: Sweet Traders makes the best cakes! Whether it being a wedding, birthday, or any type of event they make the excellent products. Good thing they are distant from our house, otherwise I'd get fat. Customer Service: Samantha created our wedding cakes and my wife was... Read More blown away with the taste in quality as well as the beautiful presentation. She was extremely nice, patient, and accommodating to our needs. She is a sweetheart! Recommendations: You must try her raspberry/coconut, chocolate granache cake... I swear its very addicting. I don't like eating cakes, but I love this cake. Today I still order small cakes for my wife because she loves them so much.

Reviewed on 11/20/2015 Tanya C

I know this is delayed, but I just HAD to talk about the cake. It was a show stopper. I would recommend this vendor over and over! Delicious cake, beautiful artistic decor and so unique. I'm an indian bride and wanted a cake to reflect the intricate indian colors, designs, and... Read More flowers. They made the cake match my outfit and it was GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kimberly N

So delicious and gorgeous!! I received so many compliments on our wedding cake. Thank you Sweet Traders for everything!! You designed our cake exactly how we wanted it and the flavors (2 layers red velvet, 2 layers lemon) were perfect.