Truly a cake to remember...

Eye catching cakes, attention to detail, quality ingredients, mouthwatering flavors, with friendly approachable service! Your cake artist takes you through your tasting,bakes your cake, decorates it and delivers it to ensure your cake is given the attention it deserves.

Dietary Options

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

5362 Oceanus Dr., Huntington Beach, CA (714) 903-6800

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Vivian N

This review is for our wedding we had over the summer in August. I was referred by one of my friends who had her wedding cake done by Sweet Traders couple of years ago. When it came to finding a bakery to do our wedding cake, I was very selective. I always knew I wanted our... Read More wedding cake to be red velvet, but there's not that many bakeries out there that does red velvet cakes the way I like and is also affordable. After our initial meeting and cake tasting with them, I was pretty set on having Sweet Traders do our wedding cake and desserts. The staff was very professional and prompt in responding to all my emails and phone calls. I gave them a picture of what I wanted our cake to look like from Pinterest and they did an amazing job in creating it! On our wedding day, I was amazed at how beautiful the set up was for our dessert table. I like that Sweet Traders gave me different variety of desserts to choose from for our dessert table and all were amazing! All of our desserts were completely gone within minutes of being made available to our guests! Everyone loved it and we even got to bring part of the cake home to eat afterwards. I am definitely going to Sweet Traders from now on for all of our special event celebration whether it is birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or baby showers. Thank you so much Sweet Traders for being a part of our wedding and for going above and beyond for us during our special day!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Allison C

We were recommended by our venue to go to Sweet Traders. I'm so glad they did because our cake was GORGEOUS!!! Not only that the cake was delicious. It was light, fresh and all my guest commented it was one of the best wedding cakes they ever had. Thank you so much Sweet Traders... Read More for making our day that much more special!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Christine B

Sweet Traders was actually recommended to us by our venue as part of our wedding package, and I'm so glad we chose them! I brought in a non-color paisley design that I wanted, but then described the colors of our wedding hoping they could incorporate them. They not only... Read More incorporated our colors perfectly, but executed the design to make sure we didn't have to pay extra! We loved the wedding cake and can't wait to go back for our anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Jenny B

Love your wedding cake! It was so beautiful. Looking forward to our 1 year anniversary to get a taste of it again.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 erica l

We had a wonderful experience with Andrea, Samantha, Rachael, and the Sweet Trader Team! It was easy to make an appointment, review cake and treat options, go over the design and taste!! We loved our 3 cake flavors and 3 filling flavors. The design was better than we could... Read More have imagined! thank you Sweet Traders!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 April S

Loved Sweet Traders! From the tasting experience to seeing the outcome of our wedding cake, they were wonderful! Plenty of different taste options that you could mix and match as you wanted. Samantha helped us find our perfect combination of cake flavors, strawberry swirl cake... Read More and pineapple filling, it was delicious for our tropical summer wedding. They were even able to replicate the decorations from a picture of a cake I found online that I really liked! Another added bonus is that on your first anniversary you get a free small cake of your wedding cake. I have nothing but great things to say about Sweet Traders and I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christine H

Sweet Traders was wonderful to work with! They executed perfectly on what we wanted for our cake and we loved the end result! They were extremely professional and easy to work with. Delicious cake and overall great experience. We would use them for another cake in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tara F

Sweet Traders not only makes BEAUTIFUL cakes..but their cakes are actually delicious! They made our 4 tier wedding cake for us last week and I was so extremely happy with the results. We met with them during our consultation and told them exactly what we wanted and they were... Read More able to create our dream wedding cake. So many of our guests reached out to us about our cake and told us how moist and delicious it was. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and look forward to using them for future events!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meriam R

BEST CAKE VENDORS I have tried quite a few before deciding on the vendor for my wedding cake and by far they were the best. The flavors they have are all soooooo good it was really hard to pick which ones i want for my wedding cake. They can blend and mix almost any two flavors... Read More together. Everyone loved our cake falvors.. Also they do design really nice cakes and their charge is way better than most of the other vendors... GO for them for sure :)

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Andrew B

Sweet Traders did a fantastic job on our 4 tier cake. We got a lemon cake with lemon cream filling and it was as delicious as it was breathtakingly beautiful. Our guests were surely impressed and we were so happy with how the cake turned out - down to every single detail.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kim T

Sweet Traders delivered and did not let us down. Samantha helped create the design to our cake and it was so elegant. I had originally questioned the design but she was honest and told me what she thought would like nice but would still do what I wanted. I am so happy I chose to... Read More stick with her suggestion. Our cake not only looked beautiful but also tasted delicious and moist. In addition, the dessert table bar was such a great hit. We had stanchions around the desserts but our guests ignored the fact that it was off limit until a later time and still got to them as they could not wait. Luckily, my sister saved some dessert for us or there wouldn't have been any left for us to try. Thank you Sweet Traders!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cherie W

The Sweet Traders team did an excellent job on executing our theme of music and love on our wedding cake. There were music notes and hearts covering the cake, and the ivory and dusty rose colored icing matched our wedding colors perfectly. The different flavored cakes with the... Read More different types of fillings were so delicious. The Sweet Traders team we’re very professional and such a pleasure to work with. I would certainly recommend Sweet Traders if you are looking for the best.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kimberly C

Top Notch! Beautiful and delicious. Wonderful to work with. I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Mason N

The entire staff are super stars from beginning to end. Sam, the bakery manager, helped consult on ideas and pricing. We told her our budget and what we wanted, she was able to work within it. Our venue was at The Villa in garden grove, which is the next city over. Sam... Read More delivered the cake AND setup the dessert table. The setup for the dessert table was worth the price alone. From what I was told, the guest murdered the dessert table in 10 minutes, such is a credit to Sam and her team for their delectable desserts. We will definitely use them again for any special occasions.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Bonnie S

My husband and I used Sweet Traders for our wedding cake. It was absolutely delicious! The flavor pairings were perfect! The girls at Sweet Traders were friendly, personal and professional! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Tiffany B

Our experience with Sweet Traders for our wedding was wonderfu! The team was very responsive during our planning, the tasting was so smooth and the final product was so beautiful and delicious! I definitely recommend Sweet Traders for the perfect wedding cake experience!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Kimberly B

Sweet Traders did an amazing job with our wedding cake!! It turn out absolutely beautiful - exactly how we were picturing it, and it was also delicious! We had the hardest time choosing a flavor after our tasting because they were all so so amazing! So they gave us the option to... Read More have different layers be different flavors. That was so perfect! This way our guests had options, and we were able to have both of the flavors we loved! I would highly recommend Sweet Traders. The price was right, and the cake was beautiful and delicious.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Melinda V

Sweet Traders did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The cake was so delicious and turned out perfect! We tasted three other bakeries and theirs was far and above the best. The cake was delicious and the fillings were the best out of anything we tried. We got funfetti cake... Read More with strawberry filling (which had real strawberries) and chocolate cake with Oreo filling (with real, big chunks of cookies). It was the best!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Tracy L

YUMMMMM! Our cake was the most delicious cake I have ever tasted. Really though. My husband is not a sweets guy at all, and even he wanted seconds (which is rare). Sweet Traders was recommended to us by our venue, Old Ranch Country Club, along with two other bakeries. After... Read More doing some research on each one, Sweet Traders was the obvious pick. They were able to design anything we wanted, including cakes and cupcakes, and were so easy to book with. We had a meeting at their bakery once and after that, everything was taken care of. We ended up choosing a four layer cake with real flowers as decor on it. The bakery came to the venue and set up the cake and arranged the live flowers on location, without me having to do anything at all. We loved the suggestions that Sweet traders had because going into the planning meeting, we only had general ideas of what we wanted. She helped us to narrow down our preferences and design our dream wedding cake. We didn’t have to worry about how much to order because they were able to take our guest count of 200 and make enough cake (plus some). We had tons of leftover cake and I was able to take it to work and share it with everyone the next week. We also froze our top layer to try on our one year anniversary, but Sweet Traders includes a complimentary anniversary cake to supplement the frozen one, we can’t wait for another fresh cake! I highly highly highly recommend Sweet Traders for any event, including your wedding, and plan to use them again for showers in the future!! Thank you Sweet Traders for all of your help, expertise, and delicious cake!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Nicole R

Sweet Traders is the absolute BEST!!! Not only were the personable, professional, and incredibly helpful, but their cake tastes the greatest! It's no wonder they were included in our venue's wedding package, I won't ever go anywhere else. Of all the places we tried, theirs was... Read More the best cake and no one else's fillings or frostings could even attempt to compare! To top it off, they went they extra mile by taking the filigree-type design I had made for my wedding invitations and logo, and made that the design on our cake! Everything was absolutely PERFECT, and we can't wait to get our anniversary cake from them!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Clara T

Trying to find a vendor who would work with fondant to achieve our desired dark forest green color was a nightmare. Not to mention trying to find someone who was willing to do faux layers was a pain too. Sweet Traders got us exactly what we wanted for a fair price. Their... Read More communication was on point, the cake was delicious, and everything was a breeze. The cake was phenomenal looking and we get to keep the top fake layers forever!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lisa L

Amazing! My husband and I were very impressed with Sweet Traders. Their service was phenomenal! Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious! Samantha and Andrea made it so easy for us. They are very talented, super organized, and very accommodating. We could not be any happier... Read More and glad we chose them. My sister also went with Sweet Traders for her wedding cake. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Alicia W

Long story short, I had 4 receptions. Out of all of them, I considered the California celebration as my main wedding cake. I went through The Knot to find Sweet Traders. The price was very reasonable! They saved me big time as I was a bit last minute. I told them exactly... Read More what I wanted and they print out a preliminary sketch paying attention to detail. It was so beautiful! My husband and I split the layers as I have a sweeter tooth. We absolutely loved it. We will be coming back for our 1 year anniversary cake!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Luz P

We are so happy we went with Sweet Traders for our wedding cake!!! They are amazing to say the least, from their in person consultation and cake tasting, to the follow up emails, and their delivery of the cake to our venue. They were so friendly and professional and made... Read More everything so easy, I had nothing to worry about with them. The cake, OMG!!!! We had 4 single cakes instead of the traditional tier cake, and each one with a different flavor and design. They were all sooo pretty and exactly what we had wanted. The taste.... let's just say that the guest had two to three servings because they were all so delicious. I can't wait to reach our 1 year anniversary to have our wedding cake again. I have recommended and referred friends and family to Sweet Traders. We will definitely be using them again for other occasions. Thank you Sweet Traders for making our wedding cakes and adding to our sweet day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jessica B

My Husband and i got married at Hamilton oaks winery in San Juan Capistrano on October 22 2016. we did not have a choice in most of our vendors (cake, caterer, DJ, Rentals, Florist) but we piked them because of the beautiful location and the reviews of the required vendors.... Read More Sweet traders had no doubt they could do what we wanted and when we went for a tasting we had a hard time picking what we wanted because everything was so delicious. on the day of they did not disappoint, the cake looked exactly as i pictured and it tasted amazing. it was fluffy and moist and the frosting was perfect (we did not have fondant). everything was perfect. if your worried about Hamilton oaks vendors don't be, i will be giving every one of the vendors 5 stars in every category. if you are just looking at sweet traders for a wedding cake then don't hesitate. sweet traders is Amazing.