Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Balls, Cookies we ha

Sweet Treets Bakery can provide you with an amazing wedding cake that tastes every bit as good as it looks! You share your dream cake ideas with us and we will make it happen. We work with each individual to ensure that we create a custom cake.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

6705 W HWY 290, AUSTIN, TX (512) 892-2233

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Diana B

Wedding Date: 04.23.16. Their cakes taste amazing! We loved the flavors we chose for our tasting and even bought some cake balls and cupcakes for the ride home. We had two cakes at our wedding our guests and us loved both flavors, cookie dough for the bride’s cake and Lemon for... Read More the groom’s cake. My bride’s cake was beautifully made, it was the beading design of the top part of my dress and the groom’s cake was the Texas State Bobcat logo. We look forward to our next celebration where we can have a Sweet Treats cake! Thank you Jackie and her awesome team for making another part of our wedding day perfect.

2016-07-21T15:37:38 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU! We loved making your cakes for your big day, and please stop by for some more delicious cake balls :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Kristy E

Wow, was this a beautiful and DELICIOUS cake! Sweet Treets really delivers. Not only was my cake absolutely gorgeous, but my guests are still talking about "the best wedding cake they've ever had." I'm inclined to agree, and I LOVE cake! Jackie and team really are amazing, I'd... Read More recommend them to anyone!

2016-07-21T15:38:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooo much for the sweet words! We are glad all your guests loved it!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nikki O

So full disclosure here, I work in the wedding industry as a DJ and an event planner, and that means I have been to a lot of weddings and tried A LOT of different cakes/desserts. So when it came to our wedding I knew I had to have Sweet Treets! They are the best of both worlds,... Read More in that their desserts are the best tasting and also their designs are flawless. We wanted cupcakes but also a gluten free cake for my husband. We ended up doing a GF red velvet Harry Potter/Star Wars themed cake (for our 2 obsessions) and I’m not going to lie, it actually saddened me to cut into it it was so perfect!!! Everyone is still talking about how incredible our cake was. I will continue to use sweet treets as much as possible in the future!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meghan T

We did cake tastings with several different bakeries before we landed on Sweet Treat bakery and I have to say, Sweet Treat’s cake is absolutely to die for. Not only that, but they were able to nail the cake design based on 1 photo I provided. The cake was white with splashes... Read More of blue watercolor and gold speckles – they were very mindful of telling us what they could do within our budget, which I was very grateful for. In addition to the cake, we got a couple hundred mini cupcakes of different varieties. Everything looked and tasted absolutely amazing – we could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jana D

Everything the other reviews say is true. Amazing tasting cakes that look just like the ideas you have in your head! I very last minute decided to look for wedding and groom cakes (was initially going to go with my venue). The one weekend I was free for a tasting, Sweet Treets... Read More was booked. No biggie. They arranged for me to be able to pick up a mini cake tasting to-go, and it was still divine!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Sara W

Sweet Treets is the ultimate wedding cake bakery. They were so accommodating to our schedule. My (now) husband was working out of town a lot during our wedding planning, so it was hard for us to find time to come in for a cake tasting. So Sweet Treets let us pick out some... Read More flavors we were interesting in and made us to go cupcakes! We did our cake tasting from home on our own time, which is a wonderful thing when you are stressed out from planning a wedding. Anyways they had the best choice in flavors (some really fun combinations). We went with vanilla almond for a wedding cake and chocolate peanut butter for the grooms cake. Well I can tell you there wasn't a piece of groom's cake left after the reception! Ha. Overall a great experience and I will use them again if I need a fancy cake.

2016-12-08T13:53:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us bake for you on your big day! Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Shannon B

Our cake was beautiful!!!! The sweet treets team make it as perfect as possible! It was delicious and i couldn't stop looking at how beautiful it was!!

2016-12-08T13:54:10 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you love your wedding cake! It was a joy to bake for you on your big day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amani D

Gorgeous cake, delicious pastries, scrumptious groom's pie...what more can you ask? The team is super and quite accommodating. You will not be disappointed.

2016-12-08T13:54:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please come by to see us if you want to take care of that sweet tooth :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Susan G

Sweet Treets was fabulous. They were flexible and easy to work with. Best of all, we had two cakes and they both looked and tasted great! The groom's cake looked so real, some guests didn't realize it was a cake until we did the cake cutting!

2016-12-08T13:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much! We try to make our clients' big day run as smoothly as possible an pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie C

THANK YOU sooo much for the scrumptious moist delicious wedding cake and cupcakes. The guests are still raving about the cupcakes and all the carrot ones disappeared in a flash! Some of my guests admitted to us the next day that they scarfed down 5-6 cupcakes because they... Read More couldn't stop eating them. On our tasting, for tasting purposes the cupcakes and frostings were served to us separately so we could pick and choose so I never actually saw the cupcakes constructed and they were GORGEOUS!! From the sparkly light sprinkles to the perfectly shaped frosting. And the guests kept telling us how moist everything was and fresh. The cake also was just delicious and beautiful. Thank you all so much for your hard work and yummy work! I will definitely be back sometime just to eat more of your cupcakes-especially for the carrot ones!!

2016-12-08T13:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much!! Who wouldn't want 5 delicious cupcakes?!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Avery A

Their cakes are awesome, both on the inside and outside. They helped us come up with a cool grooms cake and showed us several different options.

2016-12-08T13:56:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We try to help our clients brainstorm to create the ultimate cake for them :) Please come by to see us again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily S

Sweet Treets did such an amazing job on the cake and cake balls we ordered for our wedding. They listened very well to what we wanted during our tasting and nailed it. The cake was moist and delicious, and the cake balls were to die for! By the end of the night we only have 2... Read More cake balls left so they went fast! Luckily our coordinator saved me and my husband one to enjoy later. They communicated very well and responded quickly to any questions I had.

2016-12-08T13:57:48 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you and your guests loved the desserts at your wedding! Thank you for the kind words, and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nikki H

All of our wedding guests raved over our dessert bar (which included mini cupcakes and cheese cake bites from Sweet Treets).

2016-10-26T17:33:17 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that they (and you) loved everything!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michael G

Sweet Treets made the entire process from beginning to end very simple. We gave them an idea to go off of and they did fantastic!

2016-12-08T13:58:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Cake should be the easiest item on your wedding checklist!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jennifer D

Jackie was so much fun to work with at the tasting and the other staff members were super responsive when it came down to figuring out final numbers. Chocolate chip cookie dough cake.... THE BEST! We got favors from them as well (cookies) and I can see myself ordering those... Read More again in the future even though I live in Houston!

2016-12-08T13:59:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us bake for you on your big day! Cupcakes, cookies and cake balls are always a great road trip snack :) Come see us again soon!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Leigh A

Sweet Treets won me over when they made a perfect cake for my husband for his birthday (NYC skyline with Yankees logo). Then they made me a forever customer when they executed on my bridal cake! It was exactly like the picture!!! Then the true test came when my husband designed... Read More his own cake with his school emblems and many colors. The cake was delicious and it was exactly as he imagined. We LOVE Sweet treets!

2016-12-08T14:00:12 Response from the vendor

We loved making y'alls cakes! It is always fun to do something new and different, and even better when the clients love it! Come see us again soon :)

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Sarah R

Sweet Treets did an amazing job with our wedding cakes and desserts! The process was so fun and easy and everything tasted and looked like a dream! I am a dessert person so I can be a tough critic, but they delivered beyond my expectations! All of our guest raved about how good... Read More everything tasted and couldn't get enough of the chocolate moose shooters with the fudge at the bottom!

2016-12-08T14:00:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Jake S

My wife has celiacs so the most important thing for us when getting a wedding cake was finding one that was gluten free, delicious, and affordable. Sweet Treats did all that and more. The cake was delicious (red velvet with cream cheese frosting, amazing), and was much more... Read More affordable than we anticipated. Could not be happier!

2016-12-08T14:01:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We really do think that we have an amazing gluten free cake and are so happy y'all were pleased :)

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Megan M

Sweet Treets made our wedding cake and did a great job. I have to be honest that I didn't have a ton of interaction with the team here, but from what I did I really enjoyed my experience. The cake tasting was really fun as they made several mini cupcakes for us and they were... Read More delicious! The cake turned out beautiful and exactly what I had asked for. The cake was also very yummy, which you don't always find at weddings. I highly recommend working with Sweet Treets!

2016-12-08T14:01:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amber H

Finding a bakery was a little challenging for me since I wanted part of my cake to be gluten-free. Sweet Treets was so easy to work with and gave me several different options for the gluten-free portion of my cake. They also allowed me to make one tier gluten-free while keeping... Read More the rest of the cake regular. Their cakes are so light, fluffy and moist; all of my guests enjoyed them! They were able to create the exact look I was wanting in the cake and the fresh flowers that were added to the cake were the perfect touch! They also made my groom's cake and went above and beyond! The cake was a surprise for him and he absolutely loved it! We are both alumni of Texas Tech University, and the cake represented the best of our alma mater in every way! Sweet Treets was very flexible, polite and professional. Two weeks before the wedding I contacted them to inquire about adjusting the size of the cake and they were very accommodating. They were also accommodating when I changed my mind and wanted to stay with the original plan a few days after saying I wanted to change things. They went with the flow the entire time and never made me feel as though it wouldn't be what I wanted. I definitely recommend Sweet Treets Bakery to anyone looking for a bakery!

2016-12-08T14:02:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We always try to be flexible with our brides and grooms and want the process to be as stress free as possible!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Amanda W

Our experience with Sweet Treets Bakery was great from our first email to the last delicious bite. At the tasting, I was convinced we needed ALL THE FLAVORS! We decided to go with the wedding white and lemon with raspberry filling. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. They make the... Read More smoothest buttercream and the scrollwork designs really popped on that silky surface. More important to me was the taste. And wow! Everyone was asking who the baker was. It was a huge hit. Looking back, my only regret was not eating more cake.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Amy S

Wow! Sweet Treets Bakery did not disappoint! From our consultation/cake tasting to our wedding day, we were impressed. Our cake looked and tasted amazing. Oh, did I mention that our cake balls were awesome, too?! So many of our guests couldn't stop talking about how good the... Read More cake balls were. We kept our small red velvet cake to ourselves and wedding party, so (thankfully) we have leftovers. We can't wait to eat more of our cake on our 1 yr anniversary!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Tyler N

Jackie makes THE BEST cakes!! We have ordered numerous cakes from her, including our wedding cakes!! We will never get cakes from any other bakery! Sweet Treets has our business for life!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Megan W

Sweet Treets was great to work with! Everything we tried during our consultation was wonderful and made the decision making process difficult! Sweet Treets did everything to make sure the process was easy and something we didn't have to worry about one bit! The cake was... Read More delivered on time and decorated as we had requested! I'd highly recommend Sweet Treets! I can't wait to go back there for our anniversary and order more cake!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Baleigh B

Sweet Treets Bakery was great to work with! Their cakes are amazing and they were able to make my wedding cake so beautiful! They made sure they knew exactly what I wanted and made it a point to make sure all the small details were taken care of. I would highly recommend Sweet... Read More Treets to anyone getting married in the Austin/Dripping Springs area.

Start a Conversation!