Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Cakeballs, Pies & Cookies

Sweet Treets Bakery can provide you with an amazing wedding cake that tastes every bit as good as it looks! You share your dream cake ideas with us and we will make it happen. We work with each individual to ensure that we create a custom cake.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

6705 W HWY 290, AUSTIN, TX (512) 892-2233

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nikki O

So full disclosure here, I work in the wedding industry as a DJ and an event planner, and that means I have been to a lot of weddings and tried A LOT of different cakes/desserts. So when it came to our wedding I knew I had to have Sweet Treets! They are the best of both worlds,... Read More in that their desserts are the best tasting and also their designs are flawless. We wanted cupcakes but also a gluten free cake for my husband. We ended up doing a GF red velvet Harry Potter/Star Wars themed cake (for our 2 obsessions) and I’m not going to lie, it actually saddened me to cut into it it was so perfect!!! Everyone is still talking about how incredible our cake was. I will continue to use sweet treets as much as possible in the future!!!

2017-02-28T15:30:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be creative and create your amazing cake! It was SO much fun :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Shannon H

WOW WOW WOW - If you're looking for wedding cakes, stop now. Sweet Treets is hands down the best decision we made for cake at our wedding. From the start they were so helpful in accommodating our busy schedules - they answered any questions we had and patiently waited for us to... Read More make up our minds. After flavors were chosen - I was incredibly indecisive with the design. They never once complained and helped me until we got it just right. The bride cake turned out amazing, we had compliments all night long and the grooms Yeti cake.... left everyone speechless. Including me! And best for last.... the taste of course. INCREDIBLE. People were raving all night long, and there was barely any left for us to take home. Thank you Sweet Treets - will continue to recommend you to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Sara W

Sweet Treets is the ultimate wedding cake bakery. They were so accommodating to our schedule. My (now) husband was working out of town a lot during our wedding planning, so it was hard for us to find time to come in for a cake tasting. So Sweet Treets let us pick out some... Read More flavors we were interesting in and made us to go cupcakes! We did our cake tasting from home on our own time, which is a wonderful thing when you are stressed out from planning a wedding. Anyways they had the best choice in flavors (some really fun combinations). We went with vanilla almond for a wedding cake and chocolate peanut butter for the grooms cake. Well I can tell you there wasn't a piece of groom's cake left after the reception! Ha. Overall a great experience and I will use them again if I need a fancy cake.

2016-12-08T13:53:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us bake for you on your big day! Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Megan C

I can’t say enough great things about Sweet Treats! Not only do their cakes taste amazing they look amazing! My husband and I were so pleased with the wedding cake and grooms cake! They turned out exactly how we pictured! The staff was super nice and helpful and very responsive!... Read More I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Lauren L

We used Sweet Treets for our desserts for our wedding over the weekend. They made us a delicious and gorgeous 2-tier wedding cake and we also did mini cupcakes which were a HUGE hit. I've been to weddings before and the cake was so-so and I was so happy ours was DELICIOUS! The... Read More mini cupcakes were great because people could just scoop one (or two or three) up as they walked by.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Lauren B

Both my husband and I LOVED our wedding cake. We're fairly simple people and wanted something minimal, but still beautiful, and Sweet Treets was able to suggest just the right thing. I was so happy we had left over cake to take home with us to munch on. Not to mention, they... Read More had the best red velvet I've ever tasted. I wish that we lived in Austin to be able to drop by here whenever we want.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Melanie B

Sweet Treets does beautiful work, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. They exceeded our expectations (including my super specific/secret request to have the "red" velvet in my husband's Green Bay themed groom's cake actually be Cowboys blue with silver icing...made... Read More for a fun moment at our reception), and even though I thought I had a clear picture in my mind, I was absolutely blown away when I walked in the ballroom and saw our GORGEOUS wedding cake in person. Both were delicious, too, and we heard tons of compliments from our guests. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Joy H

We are so thankful for Lisa and the team at Sweet Treets. We were planning our wedding from overseas and Lisa did a great job of laying out all of the different options and designs for us. They were kind enough to let us come taste and select our flavors the week before our... Read More wedding as well as do a last minute birthday cake for my aunt whose birthday coincided on our wedding weekend. We loved the design and the flavor of the cake (strawberry cheesecake), it was beautiful! The tiramisu birthday cake was also delicious and classy. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Ally M

My favorite part of wedding planning was hands down the cake tasting with Sweet Treets bakery! Sean and Lisa were so supportive, patient, and informative in really helping us create our dessert options for our wedding. They truly surpassed any expectation we could have had... Read More about our cake and were so accommodating by delivering out to our venue in Dripping Springs. Nearly every guest I chatted with confessed that they ate more than 1 piece of the strawberry champagne cake because "it was they best wedding cake they had ever had." If you want your guests to walk away with smiles then Sweet Treets is your bakery....we highly recommend them for any delicious dessert!!

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Delanah C

Our cake was AMAZING! The leftovers were even better!! I cannot say enough great things about my experience working with the Sweet Treats team .

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Esprit W

We tried so many places and it had to be Sweet Treets! We will be back for our anniversary to get the same thing! White cholocate raspberry, yum!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Emily E

We loved our wedding cakes and desserts from Sweet Treets! From our consult to changes to the day of, Julie and the Sweet Treets staff were amazingly accommodating and a pleasure to work with. Julie was quick to respond with my requests for changes and she sent updated... Read More invoices right away. She was especially accommodating when my parents decided to add an entire cookie table 3 weeks before the wedding. Sweet Treets took it in stride and answered all of our questions so fast. They made all of our special requests. When they say they can make almost any dessert, they mean it! Our cakes and cookies were so delicious and beautiful! We received so many compliments on how our cakes turned out (raspberry cheesecake bride's cake and OMG chocolate groom's cake). The retro Spurs design on the groom's cake was perfect...my husband was so impressed! Our guests loved the cookie table so much, there was barely a mini cannoli or Mexican wedding cookie left at the end of the night. I cannot recommend Sweet Treets enough!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Jacqlyn B

I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED our cake, and cannot wait for our one year anniversary to get to eat it again!! Not only did these guys completely nail the vision I had in my head, but everyone kept raving about how delicious the flavors were!!! I can not recommend Sweet... Read More streets enoughbbb

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Lauren S

We chose Sweet Treets to do our wedding cake and were beyond pleased with their work. We chose a simple textured white cake and I asked them to place flowers on it the day of. I left an inspiration photo and they nailed it. Not only was the cake beautiful and exactly what I... Read More envisioned for my wedding day but it was also absolutely delicious. We got so many compliments on how amazing it tasted. We had some tiers in the traditional wedding white and others in almond vanilla. You can’t go wrong with this vendor.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Mariel S

We loved our cake from Sweet Treets! The cake was delicious and beautiful, and they were reliable and efficient with setting up on the wedding day. Still enjoying the leftovers!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Lori V

The cake for my daughter's wedding was amazing. Due to health issues it had to be gluten free and you couldn't even tell it was a gluten free cake, it was that good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Emily R

I cannot rave enough about Sweet Treets. I needed a Gluten Free cake for my wedding (as I am GF and I wanted to eat my own cake) and Sweet Treets was so accommodating. They made the tasting so fun and payments easy and most importantly made the most beautiful and delicious cake!... Read More They did a yummy vanilla naked cake that everyone loved! People often have a stigma against gluten free cake, saying it isn't as good as regular, but Sweet Treets GF cake blew my guests away. Not only did people not even know it was GF, but also commented saying it was the best wedding cake they ever had. I highly recommend Sweet Treats for GF wedding cakes.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kelly X

Our wedding cake looked good, tasted great! I’m not even a cake person but I already ate all the leftovers haha

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Taylor C

Great to work with and wonderful treats! For our wedding we did mini cupcakes with two 6 inch round cakes, and they were amazing. We had three different cupcakes - cheesecake, chocolate, and white chocolate. While they were all very good, the white chocolate was a crowd favorite... Read More and mine too! Very reasonably priced and full of rich flavor. I often am not a fan of wedding cake because it tends to be stiff and heavy, with flavors that seem to be trying to hard. Sweet Treets is great at making rich treats that still feel light and airy. I definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Kiah M

What can I say about this bakery besides AMAZING, DELICIOUS, ANNNNND FABOLOUS!! We had a pretty small wedding but the cake that Sweet Treats provided to us made it seem as though we were having one of those huge weddings! :) We loved our cake and our guests did too. They were... Read More ready to have more slices even after having a huge dinner. We will definitely be coming back for our anniversary cake. Lisa and Sean are awesome. You will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Jenny D

Sweet Treats was amazing! We did a 3-tiered cake for my bridal cake and cake balls for our groom's cake. Both were so delicious and they were just so easy to work with! I'm pretty picky about cake, but with Sweet Treats the hardest thing was just picking between all of their... Read More flavors! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Ashlyn H

Sweet Treets cake's are AMAZING! Beautiful cakes that taste even better than they look. I love anything cookies n' cream and so they were able to do a vanilla cake with a crushed Oreo and vanilla buttercream filling that was to die for. I am still having cravings for another... Read More slice.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jessica M

I'd give ten stars if I could. Sean and Lisa were amazing and provided EXACTLY what we were looking for on our wedding day. I have a gluten allergy, so finding a gluten free cake vendor was a challenge! Sweet Treets had no issue with my allergy and the cake was entirely... Read More gluten free without issue. I never once felt concerned about my cake being cross-contaminated - they put me completely at ease! They also worked with our theme (Pixar's Up) and brought our ideas to fruition. Nearly every guest told us how beautiful they thought the cake was! Oh, and the best part - most guests had NO idea the cake was GF!!! I've eaten a fair share of GF cake in my time and...yeah, most of it TASTES GF, and not in a good way. To finally have cake that was moist and fluffy and actually tasted like cake was one of the best wedding gifts a bride could ask for :) Thank you so much, Sweet Treets! You really made our day special!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jessica D

I wanted a cake that looked beautiful and tasted great. Their pricing was very reasonable. They delivered and it was set up just as I asked and it was delicious. I only got to taste one flavor at the wedding but had some leftover of the second flavor the day after and it was... Read More just as delicious. It was a great experience using Sweet Treets Bakery.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Avery C

My cake was beautiful and DELICIOUS. My hubby had an elaborate cake design, but they didn't bat an eye when I explained it to them. The cakes arrived on time and they added the flowers and cake topper to mine with no issues. Their regular cakes are just as beautiful, so I will... Read More DEFINITELY be using them again!