Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Cakeballs, Pies & Cookies

Sweet Treets Bakery can provide you with an amazing wedding cake that tastes every bit as good as it looks! You share your dream cake ideas with us and we will make it happen. We work with each individual to ensure that we create a custom cake.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

6705 W HWY 290, AUSTIN, TX (512) 892-2233

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nikki O

So full disclosure here, I work in the wedding industry as a DJ and an event planner, and that means I have been to a lot of weddings and tried A LOT of different cakes/desserts. So when it came to our wedding I knew I had to have Sweet Treets! They are the best of both worlds,... Read More in that their desserts are the best tasting and also their designs are flawless. We wanted cupcakes but also a gluten free cake for my husband. We ended up doing a GF red velvet Harry Potter/Star Wars themed cake (for our 2 obsessions) and I’m not going to lie, it actually saddened me to cut into it it was so perfect!!! Everyone is still talking about how incredible our cake was. I will continue to use sweet treets as much as possible in the future!!!

2017-02-28T15:30:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be creative and create your amazing cake! It was SO much fun :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Shannon H

WOW WOW WOW - If you're looking for wedding cakes, stop now. Sweet Treets is hands down the best decision we made for cake at our wedding. From the start they were so helpful in accommodating our busy schedules - they answered any questions we had and patiently waited for us to... Read More make up our minds. After flavors were chosen - I was incredibly indecisive with the design. They never once complained and helped me until we got it just right. The bride cake turned out amazing, we had compliments all night long and the grooms Yeti cake.... left everyone speechless. Including me! And best for last.... the taste of course. INCREDIBLE. People were raving all night long, and there was barely any left for us to take home. Thank you Sweet Treets - will continue to recommend you to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Sara W

Sweet Treets is the ultimate wedding cake bakery. They were so accommodating to our schedule. My (now) husband was working out of town a lot during our wedding planning, so it was hard for us to find time to come in for a cake tasting. So Sweet Treets let us pick out some... Read More flavors we were interesting in and made us to go cupcakes! We did our cake tasting from home on our own time, which is a wonderful thing when you are stressed out from planning a wedding. Anyways they had the best choice in flavors (some really fun combinations). We went with vanilla almond for a wedding cake and chocolate peanut butter for the grooms cake. Well I can tell you there wasn't a piece of groom's cake left after the reception! Ha. Overall a great experience and I will use them again if I need a fancy cake.

2016-12-08T13:53:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us bake for you on your big day! Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Caroline K

I cannot speak highly enough of the Sweet Treets team! From tasting to conception to delivery; Lisa and Julia were available to talk me down and let me bounce ideas as to what was, and wasn't, feasible. It was a truly calming and seamless experience and, for a bride, that's all... Read More anybody could ever want! Did I mention that they also taste UNREAL?! Seriously, my mom hates red velvet and she had one bite of Sweet Treets and was sold. The Death Star groom's cake was a last minute decision (we saw it on display at our tasting) and ended up being the HIT of the night. People are still talking about it! Cannot recommend these guys enough!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Crystal C

Sweet Treats hands down the best cake we tried. We went in for the consultation, the last out of four other places and it blew any other bakery out of the park. Every single flavor was so delicious, and I am a huge cake person, that it was an easy decision. We did a simple three... Read More tier wedding cake, with olive branches on each row. It was beyond amazing. The guest went back for seconds even thirds. Seriously, I don't know how they even have competition it's not just pretty to look at it's one of the best cake's I have ever had! Made the wedding memorable.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Cortney A

Just as delicious as it was beautiful, Sweet Treats did an awesome job on our wedding cake!! We selected different cake flavors for the different tiers and everyone went back for more! I decided to add a last minute order of Star Wars cake pops as a surprise groom's cake for our... Read More rehearsal dinner and they were a HUGE hit!! Not only were they delicious but they were absolutely adorable! We will definitely be calling them again for treats!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Katie G

We used Sweet Treats for our wedding cake on September 3, 2017. It was really important to me to have a cake that looked beautiful and tasted great. What they created for me was sheer perfection. They really took my notes and created a beautiful, delicious cake. What I love... Read More about Sweet Treats is that their frosting is buttercream, not that children’s cake whipped confection stuff. Their pricing was very reasonable and their delivery charge was also affordable. My venue was in Georgetown, which is on the other side of Austin. My mother surprised me with a groom’s cake from them as well. They did a great job creating the Starship Enterprise out of frosting. They also threw in gluten free cupcakes for my sister who could not eat my wedding cake. It was such a great experience using Sweet Treats Bakery.

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Marci K

Best cupcakes ever! We did 4 types of mini cupcakes so guest could try multiple cakes. They were delicious! Sweet Treets always responded timely to email, made the tasting experience fun, and delivered the cupcakes on time!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Britani A

Sweet Treets Bakery was amazing! It was one of our favorite vendor meetings. Their cakes are delicious. They were super easy to get in contact with and answered any questions we had in a timely manner. They did a great job informing us on the appropriate amount of cake to order... Read More for our guest count. My husband and I loved our wedding cake flavors. Thank you Sweet Treets Bakery for a delicious wedding cake! It was perfect.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jillian C

Yum! The wedding cake was amazing. Everyone loved it and kept asking for more.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Monica L

Sweet Treets Bakery was recommended to me by a friend that´s tried a lot of great cakes in Austin. I´m so glad I listened to her because our cake was both beautiful and, most importantly, super delicious. Sean is super friendly, helpful, and was great at communicating with us... Read More throughout the process of selecting a cake. He even helped me out at the very last minute to make sure I had gluten free cupcakes for some of our guests. There are so many flavors and combinations to choose from. So good!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Amber M

We love a Sweet Treets Bakery!! They designed an absolutely beautiful delicious wedding cake and fun grooms cupcakes for our wedding. They spent time working with us on the design at our tasting, where we sampled many fun and wonderful flavors-it was so hard to choose just four... Read More flavors for our cake and cupcakes! We were so pleased with the results, and we're already planning to go back to Sweet Treets on our anniversary for cupcakes! (I might have to go back sooner-it's too good to wait!)

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Melissa R

We had the greatest experience with Sweet Treets from the tasting to the wedding day. The cakes where equally as delicious as they were beautiful, and they were stunning. I had a great time working with Sean. For my brides cake I used a design they already had with florals and... Read More it was just so classic and gorgeous. My husband wanted more of an elegant style cake and found a photo and they did it justice! We also did a little smash cake for a bridesmaid's daughter who turned one on our wedding and it was so fun to give it to her! Sean did a great job of talking us through the tasting and had great communication throughout the process. I can't say enough good things! Our guests loved it all!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Allyson J

I have been a HUGE fan of SweetTreets for years- I loved stopping by to pick up some cakeballs or cupcakes, long before I was ever planning a wedding. Everything that they make is absolutely delicious, and their ability to decorate elaborate cakes in mind-blowing. We had them... Read More create a traditional brides cake, as well as a really fun grooms cake shaped like our dog. It was SUCH a hit and we had so many people asking us about the cakes and who made them. The best part about Sweet Treets is that you don't feel like you're having to pick between a cake that looks great and a cake that tastes great. They are so easy to work with, and I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Brooke

We hired Sweet Treets for our wedding desserts. What great service and wonderful "treets!" We will be back for future celebrations and highly recommend the bakery and team. Thank y'all!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Bonny B

So great!!! They brought us a beautiful cake and some truly delicious mini-pies on relatively short notice. Our guests are still talking about the pies:) And the cake was as beautiful as it was delicious! Thanks!!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Katherine C

Sweet Treets was a breeze to work with and has options for every type of dessert you could want at your wedding reception. We decided on a small cake (strawberries and champagne yum!) and mini pies for our wedding (apple, pecan, and SMORES) – everything was insanely delicious.... Read More They are absolute professionals and allowed us to do both a cake tasting and a “tasting in a box” for different mini pie flavors. Sweet Treets also set up our dessert table on our wedding day and everything looked fantastic. Amazing and delicious options for every type of sweet tooth!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Jessica F

THE best tasting cake I have ever eaten, and every guest I've spoken to since the wedding has said the same. We can't thank Sweet Treets Bakery enough for the prompt responses and amazing service they provided.

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Lydia S

Sean, Lisa, and the rest of the team at Sweet Treets did a great job of turning my vision for my wedding cake into reality. I gave them a photo of the mint green ombre effect I wanted, and they recreated it perfectly! I loved the citrus vanilla flavor - it was a unique twist on... Read More classic wedding cake that was a perfect fit for my summertime setting and theme. I got so many compliments on both the look and the taste of the cake from my guests. I will definitely be back the next time I’m craving something sweet!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Abbey B

I recently got married this past March and could not come in for a tasting. My mom had to go in for a tasting without me because of time restraints. Sweet Treats was extremely HELPFUL!!! They sent home a "tasting in a box" with some different flavors for me to try because I... Read More wasn't able to be there. Sweet Treats is accommodating and very easy to work with! The cake at my wedding was DELICIOUS and most of all, everyone loved it!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Sue M

Sweet Treats did a fantastic job with our wedding cake and groom's cake. They were able to exactly replicate the wedding cake I'd chosen for inspiration. But it was the groom's where they really outdid themselves. We had a really unique idea and they were able to give us a cake... Read More that exceeded all expectations! And the cake was so delicious! Despite ordering cake for twice the number of guests, two flavors were completely gone by the end of the evening. Many guests raved about the lemon cake and carrot cake in particular.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Tristin C

Julia was great to work with when planning our dessert options and at the cake tasting. The desserts were DELICIOUS and our cake looked beautiful. We got many mini desserts, and the employee who delivered and set up did an amazing job--no direction needed! Wish there was more... Read More variety in GF/vegan options, but still wouldn't hesitate to use them in the future because everything was SO good! They even accommodated my husband's request to make cake balls look like basketballs--and they were a hit!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Katie U

The cake was amazing! We loved that the tasting was mix and match so we could put together our own flavor combinations. The cake looked beautiful but tasted even better! They were very communicative and flexible with our changing wedding size. We could not be happier!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kylie P

Can't say enough good things about Sweet Treets! From the initial consultation/tasting with Sean (who met with me on a Monday, when they are normally closed) to the day of the wedding, they have been amazing! Our bride and groom cake was exactly what I wanted and the A&M... Read More inspired cupcakes for our guests were a complete hit! Everything not only looked beautiful, but it tasted even better. Thank you Sweet Treets for making my dream wedding cake!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Meagan P

Shout out to Sweet Treets and their mouth watering Strawberry Champagne cake!! We got married two weeks ago and I still can't get their yummy desserts out of my mind!!!