Wedding Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Balls, Cookies we ha

Sweet Treets Bakery can provide you with an amazing wedding cake that tastes every bit as good as it looks! You share your dream cake ideas with us and we will make it happen. We work with each individual to ensure that we create a custom cake.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

6705 W HWY 290, AUSTIN, TX (512) 892-2233

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Nikki O

So full disclosure here, I work in the wedding industry as a DJ and an event planner, and that means I have been to a lot of weddings and tried A LOT of different cakes/desserts. So when it came to our wedding I knew I had to have Sweet Treets! They are the best of both worlds,... Read More in that their desserts are the best tasting and also their designs are flawless. We wanted cupcakes but also a gluten free cake for my husband. We ended up doing a GF red velvet Harry Potter/Star Wars themed cake (for our 2 obsessions) and I’m not going to lie, it actually saddened me to cut into it it was so perfect!!! Everyone is still talking about how incredible our cake was. I will continue to use sweet treets as much as possible in the future!!!

2017-02-28T15:30:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for allowing us to be creative and create your amazing cake! It was SO much fun :)

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Shannon H

WOW WOW WOW - If you're looking for wedding cakes, stop now. Sweet Treets is hands down the best decision we made for cake at our wedding. From the start they were so helpful in accommodating our busy schedules - they answered any questions we had and patiently waited for us to... Read More make up our minds. After flavors were chosen - I was incredibly indecisive with the design. They never once complained and helped me until we got it just right. The bride cake turned out amazing, we had compliments all night long and the grooms Yeti cake.... left everyone speechless. Including me! And best for last.... the taste of course. INCREDIBLE. People were raving all night long, and there was barely any left for us to take home. Thank you Sweet Treets - will continue to recommend you to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Sara W

Sweet Treets is the ultimate wedding cake bakery. They were so accommodating to our schedule. My (now) husband was working out of town a lot during our wedding planning, so it was hard for us to find time to come in for a cake tasting. So Sweet Treets let us pick out some... Read More flavors we were interesting in and made us to go cupcakes! We did our cake tasting from home on our own time, which is a wonderful thing when you are stressed out from planning a wedding. Anyways they had the best choice in flavors (some really fun combinations). We went with vanilla almond for a wedding cake and chocolate peanut butter for the grooms cake. Well I can tell you there wasn't a piece of groom's cake left after the reception! Ha. Overall a great experience and I will use them again if I need a fancy cake.

2016-12-08T13:53:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us bake for you on your big day! Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kylie P

Can't say enough good things about Sweet Treets! From the initial consultation/tasting with Sean (who met with me on a Monday, when they are normally closed) to the day of the wedding, they have been amazing! Our bride and groom cake was exactly what I wanted and the A&M... Read More inspired cupcakes for our guests were a complete hit! Everything not only looked beautiful, but it tasted even better. Thank you Sweet Treets for making my dream wedding cake!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Meagan P

Shout out to Sweet Treets and their mouth watering Strawberry Champagne cake!! We got married two weeks ago and I still can't get their yummy desserts out of my mind!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Emma Y

Our wedding cake was SO SO SO SO delicious. I am so thankful we saved a couple slices from our reception -- I literally ate cake for breakfast for 3 days after our wedding and it was the best thing ever. Several guests even reached out to us after the wedding just to say how... Read More much they loved the cake! We did a "nearly naked" cake with alternating tiers of almond white cake and strawberry champagne cake. We couldn't decide which cake flavor to go with, so they said they'd do both! The cake was beautiful and Sweet Treats was so easy and accommodating to work with. If they can ship a cake to NYC, I'm ordering another one for our anniversary :)

Reviewed on 5/05/2017 Pamela O

We chose Sweet Treets to be our daughter's wedding/reception cake vendor. They were easy to communicate with. Their pricing was clear. We had cupcakes, a small wedding cake, and 3 sheet cakes for our wedding and reception. Everything was delicious. All the cake was moist and... Read More the icing was creamy. We had OMG Chocolate (round cake, sheet cake, and cupcake), Hello Yellow (sheet cake), Chocolate with peanut butter (cupcake), and a sea salt caramel (cupcake). We got lots of compliments on the cakes. From start to finish, Sweet Treets was a delicious pleasure to do business with!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Caroline J

WE LOVE SWEET TREETS! Everyone at Sweet Treets made the cake portion of our wedding so easy and so fun! We had a blast at our tasting - all of the flavors were phenomenal and they were ready to answer all of our questions and gave great advice! The cake was delivered to our... Read More venue without any issue and it LOOKED & TASTED SUPERB!! Their raspberry cheesecake with graham cracker crumbs is so unique and SO YUMMY!! Thank You, Sweet Treets!!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Colleen D

Sweet Treets is AMAZING! From day one they were super helpful and responsive, not to mention the quality of cake is wonderful! Everyone at my wedding said it was the best cake they had ever tasted! They took my husband and I's vision or our cakes and brought them to life!... Read More Everything was even better than we could have imagined, and we are very impressed!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Stephanie P

Sweet Treets is delicious! I procrastinated on getting a wedding cake and we were still debating having some other kind of dessert at our wedding, but they came through and worked with me to get cake balls with just 6 weeks to go. I was a little distracted with all the fun I was... Read More having at my wedding, that I didn’t get to try the red velvet flavor, but luckily my mom saved some of the Italian cream ones for me to devour after hours. SO GOOD!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Mandy O

We had Sweet Treet's cupcakes as our dessert instead of a traditional cake. And they were a hit. People kept going back over and over to try the different flavors.

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Carlie H

Working with Sweet Treats Bakery was like a dream. Julia Schmitz was a sweetheart!!! She helped me make sure I had everything I needed and wanted for my flavors, quantity, etc. The owner, Lisa, was also amazing. She took care of all the delivery & set up details. Everything... Read More was easy, smooth, and perfect. The final results were beautiful!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Amber D

We wanted wedding cupcakes with a small cutting cake and a rustic cake stand. Sweet Treats had it all! All the flavors are outstanding; creamy, flavorful, and very presentable. They work with you on options and fitting what you want within a budget. Wonderful customer service... Read More from the tasting to the delivery. Highly recommend! The only thing I wish is that we actually got to eat more of our cake. I'm sure that most bride and grooms share the same problem.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Daniel P

Our three-tiered wedding cake and Pikachu groom’s cake were a hit at our wedding at the Omni Barton Creek Pavilion thanks to Sweet Treets Bakery! My wife and I visited Sweet Treets after browsing their website at the end of August 2016 for our wedding on October 29, 2016, and it... Read More was our only stop for our cake vendors. Sean made the consultation so informative, simple, fun, and delicious for us when we had no clue what we were looking for in cakes. We could have stayed there for hours trying all the flavors again and again if we were allowed. It was Sean’s “sweetness,” the skilled team’s perfection and creativity with previous cakes we’ve stalked on Instagram, and the super reasonable price for the number of guests (300) for our wedding that made the decision so easy to choose Sweet Treets. We even allowed the team to choose our third cake flavor because we were so in love with the bakery! Communication was amazing and execution of the cakes were flawless! All of our guests thought the raspberry cheesecake, chocolate chip cookie dough with buttercream filling, and the spiced pumpkin cake with dulce de leche buttercream filling (the surprise flavor perfect for our fall wedding) were divine. Thank you so much, Sweet Treets! We cannot wait until our anniversary to taste our wedding cakes again from the freezer!

Reviewed on 3/05/2017 Katherine V

WOW! Sweet Treats is excellent! We used them for our wedding in October 2016. The whole process leading up to the wedding, they were very professional and hospitable. During our meeting and tasting,we tasted several flavors that we have never even heard of and saw cakes that... Read More were formed into all sorts of extravagant shapes. We selected a traditional brides cake and the grooms cake was in the shape of a yeti cooler. The staff kept in constant contact with us prior to the wedding on our desires for the cake and worked out a reasonable payment plan that worked for us. On the day of the wedding, they delivered the cake in a timely manner and were very friendly. My only complaint was that I ordered some beers that were supposed to be made out of cake and on the top of the cooler, but those never came - there must have been some miscommunication down the line. That was slightly upsetting but easily fixable. But the cakes were delicious and a beautiful additive to our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meghan T

We did cake tastings with several different bakeries before we landed on Sweet Treat bakery and I have to say, Sweet Treat’s cake is absolutely to die for. Not only that, but they were able to nail the cake design based on 1 photo I provided. The cake was white with splashes... Read More of blue watercolor and gold speckles – they were very mindful of telling us what they could do within our budget, which I was very grateful for. In addition to the cake, we got a couple hundred mini cupcakes of different varieties. Everything looked and tasted absolutely amazing – we could not have been happier!

2017-02-28T15:29:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love working with our brides and grooms to make sure they love their cake and that it stays within their budget! Please come see us again soon :)

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Jana D

Everything the other reviews say is true. Amazing tasting cakes that look just like the ideas you have in your head! I very last minute decided to look for wedding and groom cakes (was initially going to go with my venue). The one weekend I was free for a tasting, Sweet Treets... Read More was booked. No biggie. They arranged for me to be able to pick up a mini cake tasting to-go, and it was still divine!

2017-02-28T15:27:55 Response from the vendor

Hi, thank you so much for letting us be a part of your big day! Please come back to see us soon!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Shannon B

Our cake was beautiful!!!! The sweet treets team make it as perfect as possible! It was delicious and i couldn't stop looking at how beautiful it was!!

2016-12-08T13:54:10 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you love your wedding cake! It was a joy to bake for you on your big day!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Amani D

Gorgeous cake, delicious pastries, scrumptious groom's pie...what more can you ask? The team is super and quite accommodating. You will not be disappointed.

2016-12-08T13:54:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Please come by to see us if you want to take care of that sweet tooth :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Susan G

Sweet Treets was fabulous. They were flexible and easy to work with. Best of all, we had two cakes and they both looked and tasted great! The groom's cake looked so real, some guests didn't realize it was a cake until we did the cake cutting!

2016-12-08T13:55:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO much! We try to make our clients' big day run as smoothly as possible an pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Stephanie C

THANK YOU sooo much for the scrumptious moist delicious wedding cake and cupcakes. The guests are still raving about the cupcakes and all the carrot ones disappeared in a flash! Some of my guests admitted to us the next day that they scarfed down 5-6 cupcakes because they... Read More couldn't stop eating them. On our tasting, for tasting purposes the cupcakes and frostings were served to us separately so we could pick and choose so I never actually saw the cupcakes constructed and they were GORGEOUS!! From the sparkly light sprinkles to the perfectly shaped frosting. And the guests kept telling us how moist everything was and fresh. The cake also was just delicious and beautiful. Thank you all so much for your hard work and yummy work! I will definitely be back sometime just to eat more of your cupcakes-especially for the carrot ones!!

2016-12-08T13:56:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you soo much!! Who wouldn't want 5 delicious cupcakes?!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Avery A

Their cakes are awesome, both on the inside and outside. They helped us come up with a cool grooms cake and showed us several different options.

2016-12-08T13:56:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We try to help our clients brainstorm to create the ultimate cake for them :) Please come by to see us again!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Emily S

Sweet Treets did such an amazing job on the cake and cake balls we ordered for our wedding. They listened very well to what we wanted during our tasting and nailed it. The cake was moist and delicious, and the cake balls were to die for! By the end of the night we only have 2... Read More cake balls left so they went fast! Luckily our coordinator saved me and my husband one to enjoy later. They communicated very well and responded quickly to any questions I had.

2016-12-08T13:57:48 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear you and your guests loved the desserts at your wedding! Thank you for the kind words, and come back to see us soon!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nikki H

All of our wedding guests raved over our dessert bar (which included mini cupcakes and cheese cake bites from Sweet Treets).

2016-10-26T17:33:17 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that they (and you) loved everything!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michael G

Sweet Treets made the entire process from beginning to end very simple. We gave them an idea to go off of and they did fantastic!

2016-12-08T13:58:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Cake should be the easiest item on your wedding checklist!