Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Nut Free, Vegan

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

14 Kings Court, Haddonfield, NJ (856) 428-0222

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Bridget M

Absolutely THE BEST! Toni and her team hands down really know how to make the best desserts! We got married in November and to this day our wedding guests still rave about the cake and desserts. We did a buffet style dessert table with a generous amount mini apple pies, creme... Read More brulees, and various cake bombs. Everyone flocked to the table as soon as dinner was over and left nothing behind! Not only was everything delicious, but Toni set up the table beautifully and was so accommodating with all our needs and requests. My family is now a long time customer, going back for either a spontaneous treat or desserts and cakes for showers and parties.

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Nadine C

Toni, the owner of sweet T bake shop was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our cake looked just as good as it tasted! We choose a combination of an almond pound cake with a raspberry chocolate cabernet. Our guests absolutely loved it! Everything from dealing with Toni was a... Read More positive experience.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Allison M

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! It was also the best wedding cake I ever had as well! From start to finish the process of working with Sweet T's was easy and enjoyable. I never had any worry about how my cake would turn out. I knew it would be great and it WAS!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Erica B

I'm sitting here, 2 weeks later, with a piece of leftover cake from our wedding that I grabbed out of the freezer and WOW it is still just as wonderful. Toni and her team are truly, truly talented! We knew we struck gold when we went in for our cake tasting back in February.... Read More Before our appointment I talked with Toni about a quirky request I had to have a Groom's Cake made, which is a traditional English dessert made of hardened ganache and biscotti cookies. She couldn't make exactly that, but we ended the convo with her saying "let me see what I can do." Right after the first bite at the tasting I looked over at my now-husband and mom and we were all smiling the big, goofiest smiles because Toni's cake flavors are just that good. Really just completely mind-blowing. Nothing was too sweet or too overpowering, everything was so moist and the attention to detail was obvious. It was really hard to pick a flavor but we ended up going with their signature cake, champagne with white chocolate and salted caramel. Toni also took my request and crafted a completely original cake for us that took the flavors of a groom's cake and created an actual wedding cake. It was phenomenal. She then actually offered to make 2 smaller cakes for us so we wouldn't have to pick between our favorite flavors and we could still highlight the special flavor that is an important part of our relationship. I don't know a ton about wedding cakes, so we originally THOUGHT we wanted a naked cake with a few simple flowers. Toni was able to talk with us, show us photos, and read into what we were envisioning to create what is called a "nearly naked" cake with fresh flowers from our florist. She even added a few tangerines into the design, because she heard me raving about them on another cake. The cakes were so gorgeous, our guests keep sending us photos of them and we can't stop staring! Since booking Sweet T's for our wedding we have used them for other parties and always get an outstanding reception. The cakes are really the best in the area and Toni is a true artist who's work shines through in her craft. On top of that, she is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and was such a joy to work with. Our cakes were two of the biggest stars of the reception, they really took everyone's breath away!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Christine S

Sweet T's did our wedding cake and cupcakes and they were amazing! All of our guests commented on how beautiful they were and how incredibly yummy they tasted. From our cake tasting to our wedding day the decision to use Sweet T's was an easy one. We had a small cake for us... Read More which Toni designed to match our wedding theme (it was gorgeous) and peanut butter and chocolate as well as salted caramel champagne cupcakes for our guests. Sweet T's was so easy to work with and very reasonable pricing! I would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Haley D

Sweet T's did our wedding cake and wow!!! It was so delicious!!! It was so difficult to choose a flavor at our tasting because they were all so yummy! I have heard so much feedback from our wedding guests about how delicious the cake was! And it was gorgeous! We went with... Read More handmade flowers and they were so pretty! I Loved this cake!! I am so sad we ate it all because I want more!! Thank you for making our wedding day so sweet!!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Marra M

I used Sweet T's for my wedding in April of 2016. We had received the recommendation from our venue as the owner, Toni, was married there as well. We knew from the start that we wanted cupcakes as it seemed more likely that our guests would eat them as they were easily... Read More transportable as well. We met with Toni in November of 2015 to discuss our ideas and do a cupcake tasting, and OMG! Hands down the best cupcakes I have ever had! The flavors that Toni offers (aside from classics) are unique and just so special. We ended up picking four different flavors and then getting separate trays of cookies and small pastries for each table at the wedding since our venue didn't have a typical Viennese Hour. The flavors we chose were white chocolate and champagne, the blackberry cabernet, the peanut butter and chocolate and the blueberry velvet. Our guests could not stop raving about these cupcakes!! The peanut butter and chocolate all went!! I didn't get to have one outside of what I tasted at the bakery back in November. As far as design went, Toni knew exactly what I wanted. Our small cake topper was beautiful and had hand painted gold peacock feathers on it to match so of the design details of our wedding. The cookies were delicious, and there weren't many leftovers. We are so happy we chose Sweet T's and many guests asked us afterwards where the desserts came from, so hopefully we drummed up some more business for Toni and her staff. They did a wonderful job! I will definitely be making a day trip in the future to the pretty town of Haddonfield to pick up some more delicious baked goods at Sweet T's!!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Megan M

I used Sweet T's for my wedding cakes. We were having a small wedding and I was looking to help control costs. When I visited the shop the staff was friendly and very helpful. I chose to do multiple single tiered cakes as opposed to a traditional wedding cake in order to keep... Read More costs down. I met Toni during our tasting (though I had no idea she was the owner at the time) and she was super sweet. We ended up getting 5 cakes for about 200 bucks, which was a steal. They decorated the cakes exactly as the picture I showed Toni online and charged me the same as a normal 8 inch or 12 inch cake would cost. Everyone at the wedding complimented me on how beautiful the cakes were and how delicious they tasted. The flavors we chose were champagne white chocolate, intense chocolate (most popular of the night), crumb (my favorite), blueberry velvet and sweet potato (least popular but still delish). I would absolutely recommend Sweet T's to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/10/2015 Delia H

Sweet ts made our wedding cake and grooms cake for our special day on July 3rd. I showed them pictures of what I liked on Pinterest and told them to make it a surprise. I'm so happy I did because it was prettier than any picture on Pinterest! Honestly, the most beautiful cake... Read More I've ever seen at a wedding. I really didn't want to cut it! It was also so fun to bring my man over to see his surprise groom's cake which he LOVED! He is a NY Islanders fan and said the logo was "spot on". Our wedding cake included three flavors of our choice and they were absolutely DELICIOUS! Strongly, strongly recommend!

Unique and Delicious!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Alyssa G

Sweet T's, you are amazing. We had our Wedding cake made here and from the tasting on we were so happy with our decision! Our wedding was in October so I had everything fall in mind - from the flavors to the color of the cake. Toni was more than accommodating and she did a... Read More fabulous job. We had a three layer cake - bottom tier was carrot cake, middle tier was pumpkin maple, and the top tier was blueberry - yep, that's right, blueberry. Cream cheese icing throughout with chocolate fondant on the outside. The cake was so so so fresh, so moist, and so darn good! So happy we found this place! Highly recommend!

I will always use this vendor for all of my cakes!

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 jill V

If I could give 10 stars for sweet T's I would! I found this shop from my sister in law who lives by there and ever since then I was hooked. I have celiac disease and I was so upset until I found Sweet T's. I even go there for birthday cakes, cupcakes, you name it. I loved how... Read More the girls sat down with us and worked on in visioning our wedding cake at a reasonable price. The intricate work they did was breathtaking! Usually fondant is gross, not sweet T's !! All the cake flavors we had wowed the guest and they wanted more of our cake !! I would not go anywhere else. These girls are amazing , you will not be disappointed I promise you that!!

Beautiful Cake AND Delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 Kristy D

My cake was 3 flavors: strawberry shortcake (with real whipped cream!), intense chocolate, and coconut. All of the flavors are super yummy. We had a hard time deciding. Also, the cake was beautifully decorated to my exact specifications. We could not have been happier! Also, the... Read More business is owned by two sisters. One of which interned with the "Cake Boss".

The best cupcake I have ever eaten

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Jenna S

If there was one word to describe this vendor it would be AMAZING. Sweet T's was one of the vendor choices at the Westin of Mt. Laurel, where we had our wedding reception. You can only get the cupcakes as part of the package deal, but if you want a tiered cake you can get that... Read More at a cost, about $150 to $250 extra. You get one cupcake for every guest you have as part of the package and you can pick as many flavors as you want. We chose 6 flavors which were blueberry velvet (to me its the NEW red velvet), champagne raspberry, green tea honey lemon, key lime pie, cookie dough and cookies and cream. Not one cupcake was left at the end of the night. They were a huge hit! Tony did a wonderful job decorating the cupcakes and the two tiered cake that I asked for and paid for myself. Communication was outstanding and she really understood everything that I wanted. She also made each flavored cupcake look a certain way that way when they needed to be bagged to take to go the employees at the Westin knew which bag to put them in based on how they looked. I thought that was a clever idea! The cupcakes were fresh and tasted amazing. I highly recommend choosing Sweet T's Bakeshop as your wedding cake and or cupcake vendor!

I'm Still Dreaming Of These Cakes!

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Kate M

We chose Sweet T's as our bakery for our wedding cake as part of our package with Sensational Host caterer. They are absolutely unbelievable! First of all, they are so fresh and creative when it comes to their designs. In addition, the flavors of their wedding cakes are OUT... Read More OF THIS WORLD! We had chocolate chip cake, brownie cake, NY crumb cake, Neapolitan marble cake, and chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting for our cake layers and it all went at our wedding! My husband and I will be making trips back to the bakery to sneak in the rest of the cakes that we missed out on! If you don't want boring, old wedding cake that no one will eat and instead would like something fresh and new, I highly suggest going to Sweet T's. I recommend them to everyone!

Delicious!!!

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Erynn c

My husband and I did a cupcake cake for our wedding. Sweet T's cupcake flavors are AMAZING! I don't really even like desserts and I love everything I have tried for there! All my guests raved about them also! They also have the best gluten free cake I've ever had, you'd never... Read More know the difference!! Great pricing! Highly recommend!

Cupcake extravaganza

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Christina B

They put together a wonderful assortment of cupcakes and cookies for my wedding, and weeks later people still stop to tell me how delicious and wonderful they were. Thank you!

Great cake!

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 Sarah M

We wanted a tree stump cake with initials carved for our wedding and what we got from Sweet T's was better than we could have imagined! Everyone raved about the design until they got to eat it; then they started raving about the flavor! We chose cinnamon dulce and it was... Read More delicious! We had some extra and I ate some the next morning for breakfast! We cant wait to eat the top for our first anniversary! Sweet T's also made the cake for my bridal shower. Blueberry velvet - to die for! Thanks Sweet T's!

Best Kept Secret

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Dani Jill S

Sweet T's has to be the best kept secret of the bakery world. I can't believe they've never been reviewed before. Toni and Chrissy and their team are absolute dreams to work with. They are incredibly creative and willing to do anything and everything you ask of them. Their... Read More prices are very reasonable and their product is the best I've ever had. They made 200 cupcakes, a 10" cake, and a custom groom's cake that fed about 50. They were all more than I ever could have wished for and together everything was $1000. Toni was on Cake Boss as the decorator for a couple seasons and after you see what she can do, there is no question as to why. They provided a tasting for me and my family, kept in contact with me through the months leading up to my wedding, adhered strictly to my every wish, and exceeded every expectation I ever had. Love them and can't wait to work with them again!

Start a Conversation!