Cakes + Desserts

1497 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL (954) 396-3979

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Nancy T

I worked personally with Will Rubino. Will was on top of things and very courteous. It was lovely working with him. Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but delicious! :) The cake was moist and flavorful. I had several people tell me after my wedding how good our cake... Read More was! Would definitely recommend Sweeter Days.

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Kira D

Sweeter Days was one of two Bakeries from which we could choose for our wedding at the Hilton in Fort Lauderdale. Sweeter Days came highly recommended so we decided to try them out during our cake tasting. From the first meeting, Steve was wonderful. He made the cake tasting... Read More enjoyable for my husband and our family. He accommodated an extra person who tagged along (our daughter). He was very thorough in making sure our order was correct and stayed in contact with us up until the wedding. The cake was stunning and everything we had hoped for. The guests raved about both flavors we chose. We would not hesitate to highly recommend Sweeter Days to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding cake.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Dusan J

Steve and his team at Sweeter Days Bake Shop in Fort Lauderdale made our special day very unforgettable! We met with Steve about 6 months before the wedding and did a really fun cupcake tasting. Steve has such a wonderful personality. We clicked with him right away. Steve... Read More followed up with me before the wedding to ensure that he was providing exactly what I wanted. The cake was not only beautiful but delicious. I would highly recommend Sweeter Days Bake Shop for your special day!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Rachel S

We did a cupcake tower with a small topper cake plus chocolate covered strawberries. They were AMAZING!! Everyone loved the cupcakes. When we left at the end of the night, we had 6 strawberries packed ready for us to go. If you are going the cupcake route, do yourself a favor... Read More and just go to Sweeter Days! It will be completely worth it.

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Noelle R

Greatest bakery in South Florida! They did my wedding cake (which all the guests raved about) as well as personalized cookies for takeaway gifts. Everything was beautiful and delicious, and Steve is a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Amie L

I loved my cake !!! My guest absolutely loved the way it tasted too. Everyone in the bakery was super friendly.

Reviewed on 3/06/2016 Kelly

My husband and I are very happy to have chosen Sweeter Days to create our February Hilton wedding cake! They created a beautiful cake which exactly resembled the inspiration photo I provided. The staff is friendly and easy to get in touch with. And most importantly our cake was... Read More delicious!! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Antonella T

I cannot express enough how wonderful Sweeter Days is! The cake was amazing we picked two flavors but the hit was the salted caramel flavor it was absolutely delicious!! Thank you for making our day so special and the whole process easy!

Wedding Cake and Take Home Jars

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Lindsey F

Working with Sweeter Days was a treat! They gave us a ton of samples, did a great job on the part real, part fake cake and even created cake in jars to go for those that didn't eat the cake at the reception. For the top of the cake, we all indulged the next day at the brunch and... Read More it was amazing!

A MUST HAVE VENDOR!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Kacy H

Steve, the owner is such a sweet personable man. We had the best time at our cake tasting! The cake was absolutely beautiful, we received so many compliments. The cake actually tasted amazing too, we got the salted Carmel and red velvet flavors. You cannot go wrong with these... Read More guys, loved them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Natalie G

Sweeter Days Bake Shop was AMAZING!! They designed my cake exactly like the inspiration cake I showed them and it tasted amazing!! Steve was awesome to work with at our tasting. Very nice and helpful with choosing design and flavors. We picked the Salted Caramel and Chocolate... Read More Mocha. Both were amazing and my guests are still raving over the Salted Caramel!! Great, trustworthy bake shop. Highly recommend using them for your wedding or event!

100% Recommend!

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Adrienne T

I can't say enough wonderful things about Sweeter Days! The staff is so friendly and is all smiles. Steve helped us all the way from the tasting to design. He is a wonderful person! The cake was exactly as we imagined and it was delicious! This is no dry wedding cake, it... Read More was moist with wonderful light frosting. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for any type of cake.

Perfect Cake for my wedding

Reviewed on 6/13/2014 Dawn H

I choose this company as instantly when I did sampling I loved their flavors. They were all really good, but of course my favorite was white chocolate Raspberry. So that was the biggest layer of my cake. I was able to pick different flavors for each layer. They were very... Read More professional. I had several ideas in my head and of course changed my mind slightly. I showed them pictures and brought them the cake topper. My cake was perfect. The sea shells matched perfectly with the cake topper. The coloring on the cake turned out perfectly exactly how I wanted it. I couldn't have been any happier. I highly recommend getting a cake from there for any occasion. I will be going back in a year for my anniversary cake!

Delicious Cake!

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 wendy g

Sweeter Days and Will was outstanding they accommodated me and provided a spectacular cake even incorporated my pinterest ideas and items with no complaints! The only complaint I heard from my guests was they didn't have enough time to eat more cake! I had the chocolate, the... Read More cannoli and the oreo and they were all really good. Will met with me several times and was always helpful and professional. Great job guys! Thank you.

Incredible cupcakes

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Leslie A

We loved everything about Sweeter Days! From the minute we went in for our cupcake tasting, I fell in love. Steve helped us taste almost every single cupcake on hand and we chose 9 flavors for the wedding. Everyone loved the display, variety and, obviously, the delicious... Read More cupcakes! They have unique flavors, awesome presentation and they really wowed our guests.

Fabulous quality & service!

Reviewed on 8/22/2013 Allison A

My (now) husband & I went to 6 different places for cake tastings. Sweeter Days was #6. After we tasted their product, there was no deliberation: their cake was by far the best one we tried! From the beginning, the customer service by all employees was incredible. Steve (the... Read More owner) was great to work with and was very accommodating. During the cake tasting, you're able to select 6 different types of cake to try & they actually provide you with an entire cupcake of each one (rather than a bite size of dried out cake like some places have waiting for you). They have over 33 different flavor combinations to choose from and they use Swiss Buttercream instead of American Buttercream. Swiss is lighter and, in my opinion, is WAY better! Our cake design was stunning! We had an elegant 4 tier cake with Key Lime Dream and Salted Caramel layers. Our guests raved over the flavors & quality of cake! A month later, I am still be asked by guests where we got our cake!

Best Bake Shop Ever!!!!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Jamie R

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Sweeter Days. From my first experience, to our fun and delicious cake tasting, to our actual wedding, I was nothing but super impressed. Our cake was DELICIOUS and so cute. We had a 4 tier cake, with three different layers. I... Read More strongly suggest the salted caramel. We also had Boston cream pie and carrot cake as the other layers. Steve is fantastic and I would recommend for any occasion! PS - We had their cupcakes at our engagement party too :)

Very good cake at great price!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Jessica B

I had a small vanilla cake surrounded by red velvet cupcakes. I was totally happy with the quality and none of my guests skipped the cake. Also, it was really a great price. I did not ask for fancy, crazy decorations, but still, for the same requirements, I had been asked twice... Read More or three times as much.

Beautiful and Delicious

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Yolette J

The cake was just as beautiful as I imagined it to be and very delicious.

One Word... DELICIOUS!

Reviewed on 3/20/2012 Lainie S

Steve was so great and so fun to work with. The cake was so delicious and fresh! Especially all the flavors we were able to do on our cake!!

This is the place to get your cake!

Reviewed on 5/07/2011 Michele P

In the beginning, I wasn't too keen on the idea of cake, since I have seen so much bad cake go untouched, but my husband really wanted it so I conceded. We came up with an idea of a deconstructed German chocolate cake and explained our idea to one of the pastry chefs. She... Read More nailed it!! We have a moist coconut cake with dark chocolate mousse and pecans in one layer and the caramelly frosting with pecans in the other. All topped off with real buttercream that tastes like butter...no overly sweet Publix buttercream here (gag!). I cannot even explain how good our cake was. We didn't freeze our top layer. We continued to eat it all week. We're going back on our 1yr anniversary to get a fresh copy of our cake. Ah-ma-zing! Steve and Angel will take care of you...trust me.