We have been making dreams come true since 1994 ... come into our shop for a complimentary tasting and our staff will help you create the perfect dessert. From simple to intricate, we guarantee your guests will always remember the delicious ending to your special day. We deliver your cake near and far... call for an appointment.

$$

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

520 Main Street, Napa, CA

Amazing Cake, Fabulous Service

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Katie O

Sweeties Pies was the vendor used by our reception venue and we were so excited when we learned they would be making our cake. All sweet treats at Sweetie Pies are great and when we went for our cake tasting we were blown away at how delicious their cake flavors were! Avanie... Read More did our tasting/consulting and was gracious and helpful throughout the whole process. We settled on white cake with a vanilla custard and mixed berry filling for 2 layers and a light chocolate cake with raspberry filling for the center layer and everyone LOVED the cake. We had compliments all night about how delicious the cake was. We took our top tier home and slowly devoured it the week after our wedding and were so sad when it was gone! Amazing job Sweetie Pies, our cake was absolutely gorgeous and delicious! Thank you!

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Marisa B

Sweetie Pies did the wedding cake for our Sonoma Winery wedding. They were amazing! Their cakes stood far apart from all the others we tasted! The cakes felt wonderfully homemade, but had all the elegance of a beautiful wedding cake. The cakes were moist and delicious. The... Read More fresh, whole rasberries in the filling were incredible. Their fondant was so much more delicious than other fondants - the groom who hates fondant ate all of his! I would recommend them for any wedding!

SO MUCH YUM

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Mandy L

One of the main things that was important to my husband when it came to our wedding was that the cake tasted good. So when we initially went to taste cakes with Carolyn Free, he was so excited. The day of our wedding arrived and everything was perfectly how we wanted it, with... Read More all the flavors we discussed and a cascade of fruit down the front. It tasted amazing and she even got the color of the fondant right despite me not providing her a swatch (oops!) The cake was perfect and tasty and working with Carolyn was easy as she is a true professional who knows what she's doing!

Great Quality

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Patty M

Sweetie Pies' cakes are fresh and delicious - not at all like a typical dry wedding cake. Also, they are willing to work with you to create whatever flavor combination you want - we had carrot cake and everyone raved about it.

Very good cake

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Susan M

The cake was great, very moist and flavorful. The icing was a little too heavy and thick for our liking.

SO DELICIOUS!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Emily T

They are the best and are so talented. The cake was the best I've ever had and the design was EXACTLY what we wanted. Actually, better than we could have ever imagined. We were so impressed.

Cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Laura S

Instead of a traditional cake we had 3 types of cupcakes. They matched my color scheme with the frosting perfectly.

Bride

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Deb F

Yum! Carolyn met with us to discuss cake details. She was very friendly and welcoming. She had a picture of the cake that we wanted and she replicated it perfectly--down to the last detail. We had a white cake with mixed berries and a buttercream frosting. Heavenly!

Delicious!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2012 Rosalie H

My husband and I had a small destination wedding at Churchill Manor in Napa, and a wedding cake from Sweetie Pies was included in the package. We chose a chocolate cake with fresh strawberry filling and whipped cream frosting. It was wonderful!! Myself, my husband, and all of... Read More our guests agreed it was the best wedding cake we'd ever had! There was no cake left by the time our reception was over. :-) Also, we stopped there later during our honeymoon and I tried their cheesecake--that was also delicious!

Wedding CAKES were out of this world

Reviewed on 6/23/2012 Terasa W

My husband and I first went to Napa in December when we decided this was were we would have our destination wedding. We met with Carolyn and my fiance explained to her his vision for his Grooms Cake - Bacon Cheeseburger. It was wonderful to see her excitement of the possiblity... Read More to do the cake. But the finished product was better than we could have imagined. The Wedding Cake, their fabulous Silver Cake was so great, the flavor and the detail of the design was amazing, but what stole the show, even from me (the bride), was the grooms cake - I hope she places pictures on her website. It was phenomenal. It looked so real, and it tasted even better. The marshamallow fondant is amazing. It is actually something you want to eat. Her team did an amazing job and we are so thankful for all their had work I know it took to creat our vision. Thank you for making the day so memorable.

Great cake!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Ann S

I said I would cry if the cake was bad since I love cake. It was better than I expected since I was not able to do a tasting. Thank you for a beautiful cake! All my guests loved it!

The best wedding cake!

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Jessica K

My husband and I didn't take part in a tasting for the wedding cake, since it was a destination wedding. No regrets there! It was the best red velvet cake we've ever had! The design was elegant and exactly what we wanted...the cake was amazing!

Perfect Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Elise H

My Husband does design work, so it was really important that we found a place that would be willing to work with the design he created for our wedding cake. Sweetie Pies did an amazing job and the design was perfect! The cake tasted great and was not dry at all. The best part is... Read More when it comes time to your 1 year anniversary they make you a fresh cake, so you don't have to freeze your wedding cake.

Best Wedding Cake Ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Lauren F

My husband and I had scheduled several cake tastings on the same day. Ironically enough we had pretty much already decided on who our baker was going to be. Then we went to Sweetie Pies. I was blown away by how thorough they were. They not only let you try small bites of... Read More cake, they actually made miniature cakes of each style for you to try. They were super nice and helpful. We wanted something simple but elegant. They pulled through times 100. The cake turned out better in person then even in the pictures or drawings. Since I was getting married in a different city, it was really difficult to drive up to Napa every time I needed to get stuff done. That was fine. Almost everything after the tasting was done via email, she worked with me, the venue and my parents to ensure a perfect experience. And the best part, THE TASTE!! Most weddings I've been too, the cakes are good, but you know if you made it at home it would be way better. Not this one. It was moist, succulent and amazing! Plus, since they don't believe in freezing cake, they will remake my husband and I a small round of our exact wedding cake for our one year anniversary. They were awesome. I could not have been happier. If you're one of those brides that know what you want down to the tee, they'll make it happen. Or if you're like me and have NO idea what you want, but have a style in mind, they will exceed your expectations. I loved it!

Best tasting cake!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Marissa C

After 4 cake tastings in one day, it was abundantly clear that we were going to go with Sweetie Pies for our wedding cake. I never would have thought that going in, because they seemed maybe too fancy for us but after sitting through their very professional presentation and... Read More tasting the most amazing cake, there was no other choice. They are not the cheapest option but they will be the tastiest. It wasn't just a matter of them having the best chocolate or vanilla cake. They had very unique options that you just can't find anywhere else. We had the silver white cake (with an almond flavor) with fresh berries in the filling. FRESH berries! Not jut the jelly goo that you find in so many other cakes. They did a great job taking a very complicated pattern that I gave them for decoration and drawing it on the cake and they were able to use a keepsake that I had as a topper. As a bonus, on your 1 year anniversary, you can request a small cake of the same type as your wedding cake to be made fresh for you. No eating freezer burned cake after a year! Overall, delicious cake, great service.

Sweet & Simple

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Carissa S

I loved my cake! The colors turned out fantastic and they were able to create a cake from our unique flavor ideas.

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Deanna G

The staff at Sweetie Pies were great, they not only baked me a beautiful and delicious cake but also some wedding pie. The quality was well above standards and all my guest raved that it was the moistest, best cake they ever had.

Tons of compliments!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Gina d

Delicious, fresh, wonderful!

Sweetie Pies!

Reviewed on 3/11/2011 Jean T

We were serving the dessert course through our reception venue but still wanted a ceremonial cake. Sweetie Pies made us a two-tiered custom made ceremonial cake for less than $100! Granted it would have only served about 20 people but it was delicious and Carolyn who helped us... Read More was very nice. We loved our cake from there!

Very tasty cupcakes from Sweetie Pies!

Reviewed on 3/02/2011 Bev S

All the cupcakes I tasted from them were delicious! I chose 3 different types of cupcakes for my wedding and you can chose the types of iceings as well. I also brought a sample of how I wanted the cupcakes set up and they matched it perfectly! They did a fantastic job with... Read More set-up and the cupcakes were tasty. I would highly recommend sweetie pies for you wedding cake/cupcake needs!

Magical wedding in Napa

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Patricia S

Everything was perfect. We had fun sampling all the types of cakes and when we came up with what we wanted they were able to make it happen beautifully. Great111

Yu-ummy

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 Stefanie B

Great cakes, very affordable and easy to deal with. This is just a small shop, but the cake we bought was so delicious! They did exactly what we wanted (combining two ideas was no problem) and delivered as promised. Highly recommend.

Sweetie Pies

Reviewed on 10/14/2010 sara k

Our baker was fantastic! I was very specific in what I wanted in my unique cake and she pulled it together. Everyone raved about how amazing the cake was and the cupcakes are to die for! I wish I could put pictures on this review! Every year on our anniversary I'm going back to... Read More get us a mini cake like on our wedding day! I'm going to send her a thank you no doubt!

Yummy yummy

Reviewed on 10/01/2010 Dana R

Want a pretty wedding cake that still tastes wonderful. Don't like fondant? While they can make a great fondant cake for you, their buttercream frosting is to die for. The can make a very pretty wedding cake for you that uses buttercream frosting and tastes great. They also... Read More use fresh berries instead of cheap jellies. Great quality. Regarding value, they were happy to downsize my order so I wasn't overpaying on the cake when I got my final head count. After all, your cake will be in photos but people are also eating it. It should look and taste great!

TO Sweetie Pies