Creating unique floral designs one stem at a time.

Sweetwater Stems is a floral design studio located just 20 minutes North of Austin on 71 acres of beautiful sprawling Texas land. Our designs are carefully created with love, excitement, and much thought. We pride ourselves on running a business with a strong foundation of honesty, respect, and integrity. Our mission is to create stunning floral designs for weddings and special events, with five-star customer service!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

Austin and Surrounding Areas (979) 324-2793

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Erin M

I had an excellent team of vendors to work with for my wedding but Kelli was BY FAR my absolute favorite to work with. She was so flexible and professional every time I had questions or wanted to change something. We booked Kelli nearly a year in advance and she was so willing... Read More to draw up designs and make changes even with the wedding being so far away. She even provided me with lists and pictures of different flowers she was planning to use with each design so I was able to see EXACTLY what the flowers looked like. It was super helpful for someone who doesn't know the first thing about flowers. Kelli showed up early to my venue to deliver the bouquets so that I could have them for pictures. She also provided my photographer with loose flowers to use with pictures of our wedding rings and other small details. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is. I need to take a moment to brag about her style and uniqueness. Brides, look no further if you are looking for diverse, unique designs that everyone with rave over! Kelli implemented all of my ideas but put a fun twist on it. She used these massive air plants and succulents all over my tables and in my bouquets. They were so gorgeous! She also put fresh peaches from Fredericksburg on my tables. I mean, seriously, who does that?! It was so cute and added a nice touch that my guests loved. It's been 3 weeks since my wedding and I am STILL receiving compliments on my flower designs. I'd recommend Sweetwater Stems to anyone in need of a florist in the Austin Area. Kelli is an incredible person with so much talent!

2017-10-02T07:05:06 Response from the vendor

Erin, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback!! We loved working with you and your family so much! Thank you for giving us creative freedom, and for asking us to be a part of your wedding day!! :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Vicki W

It's taken me much too long to offer this glowing review of the superb floral design, execution, and professionalism exhibited by Sweetwater Stems' Kelli Rogers. Looking back on my daughter's wedding this past spring, it simply would not have looked or felt the same without... Read More Kelli's interpretation and dedication to bringing the bride and groom's vision to life. From the bride who loves very particular florals but is very environmentally conscious and who did not want flowers to "go to waste" to the groom who said "we need flowers? Please, can I have succulents and a chicken topiary?" Kelli brought it all home and then some! For some reason floral consultations were some of the most "nerve-wracking" vendor meetings for us--perhaps because we were generally astounded that we were "way off" (by a factor of 100%) about floral design pricing. From our first meeting, we knew she was the one! She was honest and upfront about the scope of the work we were asking for and offered excellent suggestions for particular areas where we could be cost conscious. She listened carefully and was genuinely intrigued by the chicken topiary idea. You could see her wheels turning about how to make that happen for them. She took each of the ideas my daughter had and thoughtfully interpreted them and a week later presented a detailed proposal with variations, recommendations, and pricing. She carried a greenery and wreath theme throughout the designs using unusual plants like giant cabbages. She met my daughter several weeks in advance of the wedding to pick up some antique milk jugs and crates that were from the groom's grandparents farm in order to have them as she designed floral elements for the ceremony and reception that utilized these priceless items. She also designed a beautiful and unique place card display on copper wreaths that was just stunning. She attended our final design meeting at the venue and agreed to make some rather large additions to our designs once we did a walk through and realized where we had missed a few important elements to the reception room design. Seriously, I could go on and on. I will, however, and with this. Kelli is a calm, happy, encouraging and reassuring presence who by just being there makes you feel loved and respected and cared for on what is a very important day in your life. On the day of my daughter's wedding, the skies were grey and threatening rain. We had an outdoor ceremony planned and while we were set to go with plan B, it was stressful for the bride as we arrived at the venue with the skies spitting a light rain. Of course, we had called off the tenting earlier that morning so we were going to make do with the inside spaces if we needed to. Once at the venue I walked over to the reception and dinner areas with my daughter to take a look see. The bride-to-be walked in, gasped and started crying. Poor Kelli thought something was wrong. Actually, it was PERFECT--it was everything my daughter had dreamed and imagined and more. Regardless of whether it rained or not, she knew in that moment that everything was going to be perfect regardless. In the end, it did not rain. In fact, as the bride and groom recessed to "Here Comes the Sun" in fact the sun peeked out from the clouds at that very moment. I kid you not. Thank you, Kelli for your beautiful floral design but most of all, thank you Kelli for being a beautiful person.

2017-10-02T07:08:55 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, Vicki!! Thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! Lauren's wedding was one of a kind, and I absolutely loved being a part of her special day - from the beginning of the design planning... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Sydney R

Kelli was the first vendor we booked for our June wedding. Seeing her past work and knowing she had worked at my venue before, I knew she would be perfect! I can't express how much patience she had with me- booking a florist a year out from your wedding means a lot of time to... Read More change your mind, and she rolled with every single change and update I had (probably like 11 different versions) without batting an eye. She responded to ALL of my emails quickly and kindly. She even helped us with other wedding advice outside of florals, which was so appreciated and above and beyond! On the day of our wedding, Kelli showed up before almost all the other vendors and spent the day on a 15 foot ladder in 101 heat to make sure my vision for the day was perfect. Everything came out more beautifully than I could have imagined, and she really went above and beyond at every point in the process!!

2017-10-02T07:11:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sydney!! It definitely was a hot day, but all totally worth it! It was so much fun working with you and bringing your floral design visions to life. Thank you for being so sweet throughout the entire process! :)

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Lisa M

WOW!!! Kelli is not only an exceptional professional with amazing attention to detail, but an insanely talented artist to boot! I cannot thank her enough for the STUNNING florals she provided for us :) It is definitely one of the stand out compliments that we keep receiving... Read More from our guests! She is fantastic to work with and has a magic touch for bringing the most beautiful, unique designs to life!!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Stephanie C

Kelli did an absolutely fantastic job on the flowers for our wedding. The bouquets were breath taking, and the arch for the ceremony was gorgeous. I could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. Highly recommend Kelli; you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica G

Kelli at Sweetwater Stems was introduced to me by my planner at 36th Street Events. And working with her was one of the best decisions we made. She was VERY fairly priced and even figured out a way to incorporate a gorgeous ceremony grounds arrangement with our tighter budget.... Read More (We had planned to cut back here and only do florals for the reception - so this was a huge bonus!) Not only was she extremely kind and easy to work with but she is also very knowledgeable in the field - she has a background in botany, so you could say she knows her stuff - plus she's super creative and possesses an extremely fresh point of view. Loved Kelli and would recommend this sweet (and talented) Georgetown girl to anyone!

2017-10-02T07:13:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing, Jessica! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! Looking back at your wedding photos just makes me smile - you and Spencer were radiating pure joy! I'm so glad we got to be a part of your special... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Tori B

Even though I wasn't able to meet with the florist on the day of our wedding when I walked into our reception hall I was AMAZED! Everything turned out perfect. I loved all the little details of each piece. My bouquet was stunning. They really helped make the vision of my "rustic... Read More chic" wedding come true! Thank you so much!! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

2017-10-02T07:14:32 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet, Tori! I'm so glad that you loved the way everything came together as much as we did! That rainy weather wasn't going to stop us. :) Thank you for asking us to design your flowers!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Sam S

Kelli is the most talented, kindest soul I worked with in the wedding process. The garlands for our tables went far above expectation and made the wedding feel like a beautiful, whimsical garden. I even had comments about how lovely they made the room smell!! She truly went... Read More above and beyond to ensure our day was beautiful, even creating two ceremony backdrops as it had rained earlier in the day but stopped for us to have the ceremony outside again. The details were incredible and every idea came to life so beautifully! She had so many creative ideas to make the space full of luscious greenery. I only wish flowers lived longer so I could have enjoyed all of her work for an extended time period. I could not recommend her services more!

2017-10-02T07:16:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Samantha! The rain did propose a few design challenges, but we weren't letting that get in the way of you having gorgeous flowers! :) Thank you for being so sweet throughout the entire planning process, and on the day of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Analysa G

Kelli did the floral and greenery decor for my garden wedding at Le San Michele in May 2017. I could not have been happier with her work. From the beginning the was incredibly responsive to emails. She was so professional and patient, as we went to many revisions of my floral... Read More order throughout the year of planning. On the day of delivery I just loved loved loved the beautiful pink peony arrangements she designed. They were absolutely gorgeous and I got so many compliments. Everything about working with Kelli was an absolute pleasure!

2017-10-02T07:18:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Analysa! I can't wait to see your photos - those peonies were amazing! Thank you for asking Sweetwater Stems to be a part of your wedding day! :)

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lauren M

Kelli was an absolute dream to work with! From the the altar of my dreams and my picture perfect bouquet, to small details like the boutonnieres and bar decor, everything was flawless. She was the first florist I met with and after our consultation, I cancelled my other... Read More appointments - I knew she was the one! (I'm not normally so quick to decide - I met with dozens of vendors for most everything else.) I loved immediately that she had worked in my space, with my coordinator and photographer on a project before. The team had good vibes together and all highly recommended each other. I went into our initial conversation, with a clear style that I wanted all pinned to a board, but I'm not a flower person, so I wasn't sure if I'd be able to express exactly what I wanted. Kelli immediately got what I was going for and pulled together the suggested florals and custom sketches for me to review. On the day of, it was so wonderful to see these come to life! It was everything I had hoped for and much more! Kelli is easy to work with and an expert at her job! I've recommended her to all of my engaged friends!

2017-05-16T19:58:18 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet Lauren!! Thank you so much for your kind words and trusting me with your wedding floral designs. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the whole process, and I am so excited to share your photos as soon as possible!!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Magan F

Kelli was amazing! She brought my vision to life beautifully and was so easy & pleasant to work with. :)

2017-05-16T19:59:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Magan! I loved your vision from the start, and I am so thankful to have been a part of your wedding day. You and your family were so sweet, and the joy radiates from your photos! Thank you for everything!! <3

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Lauren J

Kelli was an absolute dream to work with and I can't imagine our wedding would have been the same without her. From the start her calm demeanor, creativity and professionalism made her a dream to work with. Our goal was to capture the feel of an evening garden party at our Barr... Read More Mansion wedding and Kelli went above and beyond in bringing our vision to life. She took all of our ideas, ran with them, and made them even better then I could have imagined. She created a chicken topiary to decorate our bar and a huge wreath decorated with gorgeous, heirloom cabbages to hang over out dance floor. Her work was so beautiful that, when I walked into the ballroom to see her designs a few hours before our wedding they brought me to tears. The wedding planning process can be stressful and Kelli brought a level of calm to our team. I really cannot begin to explain how amazing she was to work with. We had a wonderful vendor team but, among that group, Kelli stood out for the quality of her work and how wonderful she was to work with from our initial meeting through our wedding day! I felt completely comfortable with Kelli and it was great to work with a florist who could take our vision, add to it, and create something for gorgeous and amazing beyond our wildest dreams! Thank you, Kelli! You brought our vision to life and we cannot thank you enough!!!!

2017-05-16T19:56:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lauren!! I loved working with you and am so grateful for you allowing me creative freedom for your designs. Your wedding day was truly magical!! <3

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Amanda H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Kelli for my wedding at Barr Mansion. She went ABOVE AND BEYOND to create the most unbelievably stunning wedding to our exact specifications. She worked with my mom and I for months to create the most stunning array of... Read More floral arrangements for the ceremony, reception, and for details on the groomspeople. She drew out really detailed table arrangements and she patiently, professionally, and creatively went through several iterations. Her attention to detail is second to none, as well as her flexibility! I could not recommend anyone more than Kelli for floral arrangements for any occasion. Thank you so much for making my wedding day the most magical in the world. Everyone said that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to, and I credit your floral design ☺.

2017-05-16T20:00:38 Response from the vendor

Amanda, wow! Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your Mom during the months leading up to your wedding and your wedding day. Thank you for trusting me with your vision and allowing me to get creative! You are too... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Kailey H

Out of all of my vendors, Kelli was easily the most responsive and accommodating. She worked with my day-of coordinator to make sure I was happy and everything was squared away for my big day. She even posted on Instagram and sent me a cute gift when we booked her, which was an... Read More extra, thoughtful touch no other vendor provided. I was overwhelmed by how expensive flowers could be when I first started the search for a florist, but Kelli worked with me and my budget to pull off the most beautiful bouquet, ceremony, and reception flowers. I was so happy that I chose Kelli to do my wedding flowers. Perfection!

2017-01-18T13:12:04 Response from the vendor

Kailey, you are too kind! We loved working with you and are beyond excited that you loved your flowers as much as we did! Thank you for being such a pleasure and for asking Sweetwater Stems to design your wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Emily S

I reached out to Kelli pretty early on in my wedding planning and I knew from the start that I had chosen the right florist! I'm pretty sure it was only a few weeks after our meeting that I completely changed the original design and vision for my wedding, and Kelli was super... Read More easy-going about it and all of the other changes I made down the road. In the end, she completely nailed my final vision for my wedding decor and her flowers were easily my favorite thing about my wedding! I'm so glad I chose to work with Kelli!

2017-01-04T08:35:08 Response from the vendor

You are so sweet, Emily! It was a pleasure working with you, and we loved creating your floral designs. There were several design changes, which were amazing! Thank you for asking us to be a part of your wedding day! <3

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Christy J

Absolutely amazing!!!!! I was blown away by the gorgeous, unique and creative arrangements made by staff at Sweetwater Stems. I had no idea what flowers I wanted, but I knew I the colors and that I wanted the soft, romantic feel...that's all I said! The arrangements were... Read More gorgeous and were beyond anything I could have imagined! I had so many compliments on my flowers and well every bride wants to hear all the compliments of their wedding! Staff were so friendly, prompt and the pricing was great! I will recommend Sweetwater Stems for any wedding, party, event, etc to everyone. So happy!!

2016-11-09T15:57:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved working with you and enjoyed being a part of such a special day in your lives! <3

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Amy F

Kelli was very easy to communicate with, and was so encouraging about making my vision come to life! I felt like she cared more than other vendors- she is very personable and accomodating. She sent thorough descriptions of flowers and was flexible when plans needed to change.... Read More The day-of went so smoothly and my bridesmaids and I loved our flower crowns and bouquets!

2016-11-04T09:35:18 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet, Amy! I loved working with you throughout the whole process, and it was my pleasure to create your floral designs. I can't wait to see your photos!! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Haylie B

Kelli was the easiest/sweetest vendor to work with. She worked with me to create my dream wedding! Always easy to work with, always got back to me super quick, completely captured what I wanted (went above and beyond) and it was breathtaking. I was in awe when I arrived at my... Read More outdoor wedding. I was expecting something beautiful, but it was more than I could have ever dreamed of. The arch she created was beyond words. Everyone couldn't stop talking about it at the wedding and after. She used figs and grapes along with the flowers. It was unreal.

2016-11-09T15:59:08 Response from the vendor

Haylie, you are too sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words and trusting us to create stunning wedding floral designs for you. We loved working with you and your sweet family!! :D

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amber C

Kelli, owner of Sweetwater Stems, is a dream to work with. She is honestly the best vendor to work with- so sweet, kind and patient. We met with Kelli several times over the course of a year of wedding planning. My sister was very specific with the shade of blush she wanted to... Read More use in her wedding flowers. Kelli was able to show us several different options to make sure the bride had the exact color she wanted on her big day. Seeing the flowers the day of was amazing!! They made the wedding. The flowers were exactly what we wanted and more. I would not hesitate to choose Kelli again... it was hands down the best decision we made!

2016-11-09T16:02:16 Response from the vendor

Wow, thank you so much! I loved working with you and Alyssa both - from the planning through the wedding day. I'm so grateful to have been the one to bring the floral dreams to life! Thank you for asking Sweetwater Stems to be a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 MEGAN K

Kelli with Sweetwater Stems is fantastic! Incredibly creative, thorough--she goes above and beyond to ensure a fabulous event. Her designs are impeccable, and we can't recommend her enough.

2016-11-09T16:03:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! Floral design is my passion, and it's so much fun working with different clients and pushing the boundaries of design!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Jennifer A

Kelli is an amazing floral artist! She created spot-on flowers that were totally our vision. Kelli came up with ideas we never would have thought of! If you are looking for a creative florist who will listen to your ideas, I highly recommend Kelli of Sweetwater Stems.

2016-11-09T16:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! We appreciate your positive feedback and kindness!! :) Such a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Olive & Belle E

My wedding planning company, Olive & Belle Events, has had the wonderful pleasure of working with Kelli at Sweetwater Stems at a recent event. Besides being an adorably SWEET and kind-hearted lady, she is an absolute Pro at what she does. She gets excited about out-of-the-box... Read More and creative floral inspirations. At our recent event, she worked above-and-beyond to create a one of a kind floral chandelier installation...by hand, from scratch. I also love her process, where she takes your inspiration and develops it into sketches and floral mood boards. Five stars for Kelli, for sure!

2016-11-09T16:06:46 Response from the vendor

Sydney, you are too kind! Thank you so so much for your thoughtfulness and kind words. I loved working with you and am looking forward to working with your company again in the future!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 kristi m

“We partnered with Kelli for our September wedding at Le San Michele. With our venue being an outdoor garden, we wanted to find the perfect balance of florals and greenery. Kelli and her team created a beautiful arch of greenery that included a nod to our namesake…Lavender.... Read More She also created a perfect table runner for our main table…it was a great compliment to the floral gardens and created a sophisticated farm to table feel that we were hoping for. The bouquets and boutonnieres were BEAUTIFUL!! Our wedding party and guests were commenting on how much they loved the bouquets and boutonnieres and were curious what they were made of (in the hopes of requesting for upcoming events). The icing on the cake…was literally that. The flowers she chose for our wedding cake were the perfect compliment to our vision. Kelli was so easy to work with, she truly listens to what her clients are looking for and was open to suggestions. It felt like a very collaborative approach and the execution was everything we hoped it would be. A BIG thank you to Kelli for making our special day so perfect!”

2016-11-04T09:34:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kris!! I loved working with you and bringing your floral vision to life. You had such a fun color palette, and I had a blast creating your designs!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Jenee E

LOVE Kelli! She is amazing. I had very very last minute requests and she totally nailed it and pulled through for me in my time of need! She completely understood the vibe and feel I was going for, and was easy to get in touch with if I ever had a question or additional request.... Read More She was also so WELL PRICED! Thank you Kelli!

2016-08-03T09:28:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your sweet words!! We loved creating your unique designs, and are still so excited to see your photos! Thank you for allowing Sweetwater Stems to be a part of your big day! :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Rachel S

Kelli was is awesome and did a great job bringing my vision to life. It looked even better than I could have imagined!

Kelli Rogers

• Wife • Dog Mom • Floral Genius • Wanna-Be Crossfitter • Fightin’ Texas Aggie Class of 2008 • Nature Lover • Optimist