symmetry beauty By Nyrie

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

14055 TAHITI WAY, MARINA DEL REY, CA

Never felt more beautiful

Reviewed on 4/18/2013 Lisa M

Nyrie wasn't available herself on the day of my wedding but she sent over her associate Noseph Trinh who was just spectacular! I showed him a picture of what I wanted and I think he made me look even more beautiful than the model! I'm not kidding when I say I've never had my makeup come close to looking as beautiful as it did when Noseph was done. He even left me a change of lip color so that I could have something a little more funky for the reception. The prices aren't low, but it was worth absolutely every single penny.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/13/2011 Melodey R

I have never looked so good in my life. I was nervous abotu spending the money to get both my hair and makeup done on a low budget small wedding but I am SO glad I did. Not only was my hair and makeup gorgeous in person, it looked even better in the photos. My hair and makeup stayed all night, even after losing my very heavy veil and dancing like a crazy person for 2 hours. She created a a look with my hair completely down that incorporated a veil which most stylist dont do. I looked like I had come off the pages of a magazine. Plus she is very sweet and cool to talk to for the 3 hours to takes to get it all done.

TO symmetry beauty By Nyrie