Syracuse Makeup Artistry

in or outside of the Syracuse area

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

121 Sun Harbor Dr, Liverpool, NY in or outside of the Syracuse area (315) 256-4400

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lauren C

Riki is a true professional. She is a true artist at what she does. My bridesmaids and I were so thrilled with our make-up! All of my bridesmaid said that this was the first time they had been in a wedding and LOVED everything about their make-up and I would have to agree. She... Read More is AMAZING and defiantly lives up to the hype. Would strongly recommend her to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Nicole W

Riki is amazing at what she does. Her and Lynne turned an already beautiful group of girls into an even more beautiful group of girls. She was spot on for the look I wanted for my wedding and made the girls look absolutely stunning but natural at the same time. Thank you Riki!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Cortney W

Hired Danielle of SMA for the Big Day and I am So happy I did!!! My bridesmaids were gorgeous and looked perfect in photos. For me, I wanted a very natural look (because I dont look good with a lot of makeup on). She gave me everything I asked for! Long lashes, thick liner, some... Read More brows and pink lips. The end result was everything I dreamed of. And it lasted all day. So happpy she was my makeup artist

Lives up to the hype - well worth the money!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jessica M

I first heard of Riki and Syracuse Makeup Artistry when I was working as a wedding planner at a popular resort hotel in Central New York. She did the hair and makeup for most of my brides so I got to see her work first hand and well before I needed her services. Riki was the... Read More first vendor I booked after getting engaged! Riki is a dream to work with and a true artist! I have never looked or felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day and that's thanks to Riki and her team, Danielle and Ashley. She made all the women in my bridal party look just as fabulous and her services are well worth the money. I HIGHLY recommend Syracuse Makeup Artistry. They book fast, so scoop them up while you can!

Perfect Makeup!

Reviewed on 11/29/2013 Stephanie H

I signed up with Riki only after looking at her website's photos, they were beautiful. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis so I was worried that I wouldn't look like myself, it would be too much, wear off, etc. None of that was true! Riki was great to work with, and... Read More brought out the best in my features, made it look classic and natural and did a great job covering up my pre-wedding breakout! My makeup lasted 12 hours with no fading throughout the tears, hugs, eating, etc! I wish I could hire her do my makeup every day!

Elegant and timeless make up with a fun artist!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Allison S

First, I really like Riki! She is very kind, fun, and so talented. She came to the hotel to do everyone's makeup, bringing an assistant with her, and they were great to have around. I hired her sight unseen because I was planning my wedding from overseas. When we finally met 5... Read More days before the wedding for my trial run, we had already exchanged pictures and inspiration via email, and she got my style right away. I don't wear a lot of makeup day-to-day, and just wanted to look like a more polished and photogenic version of myself. After the trial run, we had our engagement photos and the makeup looked so fabulous in them! Riki's work made me feel like a princess on my wedding day, and I think my bridesmaids would 100% agree. The look was natural, classic and romantic -- just want I wanted.

Flawless

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Christine S

Syracuse Makeup Artistry is absolutely wonderful. Riki, does a fabulous job making everyone look and feel beautiful. She uses an airbrush to apply your makeup, which creates a flawless look. She is a thoughtful, honest, and talented young adult. You will love her and your... Read More makeup! Book her ASAP as her services fill up fast.

Riki is great!

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Nina D

My makeup service was fantastic! Riki was super accommodating for scheduling and all of my girls looked absolutely fantastic!! The false eyelashes are definitely worth the extra money - I felt like a million bucks!

Made me feel (and look) like a princess!!

Reviewed on 9/19/2011 Amy D

Riki came highly recommended by my wedding planner and I am glad I listened to her. Make up was flawless!! Shes professional and laid back. Cant wait to work with her again for my best friends wedding

Simply the Best in upstate NY!

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Angela M

I hired Riki (Osborne) Lebeid owner of Syracuse Makeup Artistry after locating her web site online & seeing a few familiar faces on her portfolio - to do makeup for not only me but my whole bridal party (which was one of my gifts to them). I think, next to upgrading the bar... Read More & the photobooth, this was the best decision. Everyone looked AMAZING! You pay so much for pictures, and it REALLY helps to have everyone look their best! Also, it made for a wonderful morning - to have all my best girls together getting beautiful. Riki is fun and very professional. She's an amazing artist, and made average looking people like me look like models!! Love her. Hire her, you won't be disappointed.