We Invite You To Sparkle!

Your invitations are the first glimpse into your wedding day and I can make that first impression a memorable one for your guests. Plus I can design save-the-dates to thank you cards and everything in between. I love what I do and want to help put a little sparkle in your wedding! Contact me today!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

West Bridgewater, MA (508) 944-5481

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Angela I

Christine is amazing!!!! She designed our invitations, seating cards and hashtag sign. Before meeting with her I gave her an idea of what I liked, but I feel like it was a little bit all over the place. She could really see my vision and designed invitations that were absolutely... Read More perfect for us and better than I could have imagined! She was able to work with our budget and give us just what we wanted. We worked together to make some changes and we could not be happier with the final result. She is so personable and very easy to get into contact with. She always responded to emails and messages very quickly. Our seating cards and hashtag matched our invitations perfectly and were so pretty. People are still raving about how beautiful our invitations were, I could not be any happier we chose to work with her!! I would HIGHLY recommend Christine!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifer J

Christine was so fantastic to work with! She created our Save the Dates, Invitations, Seating Board, Ceremony Board & menus! Her creativity & attention to detail was great. Very reasonable prices & a high quality product. Absolutely loved our invitations!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Erin M

Christine was wonderful to work with! Our custom made invitations were beautiful and many of our guests called or texted to let us know how stunning the invitations were. She also did our program pamphlets, table cards, drink & gift signs, and menu cards for our wedding and... Read More everything was perfect. Christine was so attentive and responded so quickly. I would recommend Tag Design to anyone because you will be in great hands. I look forward to working with Christine in the future. Thanks for all of your great work Christine!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alice B

Christine from Tag Design was wonderful to work with! Her communication from the beginning was great! She is willing to work with anyone's budget. Our invitations came out beautiful and I got so many compliments on them! She puts everything together for you so all you have to... Read More do is stamp the outside envelope and seal them closed! I found this to be so nice especially when you're a busy bride planning everything else at the same time. She also did our placecards and table numbers which also came out gorgeous! I would highly recommend Tag Design to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison B

Christine was so great to work with! We met quite a few times until I decided what I really wanted. She was super flexible with me while I was trying to decide and gave me a lot of options to work within my budget! I loved my invitations and so did all of my guests! Her quality... Read More of work is superb and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifer Z

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. We worked together to design a truly one of a kind invitation. I'm so happy with how they turned out and our guests love them too!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kristine R

Please see https://www.yelp.com/biz/tag-design-west-bridgewater for a full review. If you're looking for a designer who is incredibly talented, pours herself into her work & will do absolutely anything to make this a stress-free experience, look no further. We purchased our... Read More dream invitation template online, edited it & sent it off to the printer. Unfortunately, the files weren't formatted properly for them to use! A month or two of trying to figure it out ourselves left us hopeless and devastated. Our printing company reached out to Christine at TAG Design, a professional colleague, for help & she was able to get our Invitations and Inserts properly formatted to print! Fast forward to 10 days before our wedding... I had been emailing the woman I purchased the template from for days, asking her if she could update the colors on existing Programs and Seating Cards she advertised online to the Wine & Gold (which she told me she could do before I made the initial purchase). I waited & waited for a reply. Nothing. A bit frantically, we emailed Christine & told her our situation. We knew this was a tall order & even told her we could go without the Programs... we just really needed the Seating Cards. We chatted on the phone for about two hours & emailed her a few formats we liked. She asked us to send her the Invitation again and she quickly designed two options for both Programs and Seating Cards for us to review. I'm talking within hours. These designs were EXACTLY what we were hoping for & we actually preferred them to the templates I had my heart set on originally. We're now 6 days before the wedding... The Priest we hired to perform our ceremony could no longer do so. His name, however, was being printed on 150 Wedding Programs. Frantically, again, I texted Christine to STOP THE PRESS! She was about 1/3 of the way through our Programs, so I asked her to remove the Priest's name from the remainder of them. (I REALLY didn't want his name on any of the Programs, but Christine was doing us a huge favor by getting these done in record time. I wasn't going to create more work.) We spent the rest of the weekend searching for a new Officiant and by late Sunday evening, we had one. Christine reached out to me Monday about 7:30am to see if we had a new Officiant, which I gave her. I also told her that he rearranged our ceremony & the Order of Events on the Program was also now updated. Again, I told her to not worry about what had already printed & just to update the remainder of the order with the new information. Christine reached out to us two days later to let us know that all 200 Seating Cards and 150 Programs were ready to be picked up. We headed to her home & we were floored when we got there. She went a million miles past the "extra mile" to not only do what we asked, but exceed every expectation we had of her. She reprinted ALL of the Programs that had the previous Officiant's name & Order of Events on them & also created several options of "Mr. and Mrs." Seating cards for our Sweetheart Table. I cried at her studio. And a lot more when we got home. What should have been an incredibly stressful experience - and trust me, I was ready to be let down - wasn't. We continue to receive so many compliments on our Invitations, Programs and Seating Cards. Many of our guests said the stationary really set the tone for our wedding day and they knew, from the beginning, it was going to be over the top and elegant. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Alyson I

Christine is amazing! She doesn't miss a detail and can make any budget work. We have gotten so many compliments on our invitations, they were magical! Christine loves what she does and she is great at it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Courtney M

Christine is truly wonderful!! She was able to take our vision and quickly turn it into the perfect wedding invitations. She listened to what we liked and helped us make our day perfect. She was very responsive in her communication, and worked with us to get our invites out in a... Read More time crunch. Our invitations, table cards and table numbers were stunning. It's simple- she's the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney H

Working with Christine at Tag Design was nothing shy of an incredible experience. She not only has a knack for figuring out what a bride is looking for, but her creative skill set go beyond what I ever could have come up with all on my own! I met with her a few times before... Read More creating our wedding invitations and signs for our wedding. We got married in March and had an Irish/Celtic theme to the wedding. She went ahead and came back with a number of different designs and mock-up ideas for us to review. I was in shock with how spot on she was with exactly what we wanted! The invitations came out stunning and we received so many compliments from family members and friends that all attend tons of weddings and see a bunch of invitations. My boss even told me that it was the best wedding invitation that he had ever seen! Christine is extremely responsive and very flexible with making sure that you get exactly what you are looking for before she begins working on the final product. Not only is she thorough and produces and incredible product, but she is a kind and compassionate individual as well and overall was a pleasure to work with. I could tell that she took pride in her work and truly wanted us to LOVE the invitations and signs that she created. And we certainly did LOVE her work!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carly K

Christine created the most amazing invitations for my wedding. I knew after searching on the internet that I wanted something different for my invitations but I couldn't visualize just what I was looking for. The first time I met with Christine I was in awe, it was like she read... Read More my mind and created the perfect invite for our wedding just by knowing a few things about me. I got so many compliments from guests saying they have never seen anything like that before and how personal they came out. Christine ended up creating a monogram for us that we used in countless wedding details. I would highly recommend tag design for any event. Her work speaks for itself but Christine is the most amazing person to work with and you can't get that service from a generic website.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Toni C

Christine was so awesome to work with, I can not say enough good things about her! She made my invitations just the way i had pictured them, the details on them really showed! I couldn't of gotten more compliments on them!! She also made my table place cards and those came out... Read More amazing as well! Everything was top notch! I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends and use her in the future for other projects not wedding related!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Robin C

Christine is wonderful to work with. She was very responsive in her communication, and she knew exactly what the "look" was that I was going for. Our invitations were stunning, and we received numerous compliments on them. The invitations set the stage for the wedding. While she... Read More is a bit pricey, depending on what you decide to go with, if you want truly unique invitations, Christine does fantastic work. I never could have gotten the same level of quality if I had bought the invitations off line. She also did the invites for my sister and my own bridal showers, and they were gorgeous as well. She truly cares about what you want, and makes you feel like you are her only client.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Siobhan C

We were recommended to Tag Design by a friend and Christine (owner) was absolutely amazing from start to finish! She did my invitations, table names and escort cards. All of which came out beyond any expectation. The amount of compliments I got on my I invitations were... Read More unbelievable. She was always so quick to answer any emails or questions you may have and all of the items were completed in such a timly manor. I would highly recommend Tag designs to anyone! Thank you so much, Christine! We couldn't have been happier!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Louise B

Tag Design was the absolute best company we chose to do our invitations for our special day. Both My Fiance and I were clueless to what we wanted when we met with Christine. She helped us so much that we not only had our invitations done we decided to have our menu cards,... Read More programs, and seating cards done as well. Christine has such a kind heart who definitely made sure that my fiancé and I received the very best for our Wedding Day. Thanks again Christine!!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Danielle C

I had the pleasure of having Christine design my wedding invitations. She is a pleasure to work with! I told her my ideas and she designed an elegant ivory/gold invitation in a pocket sleeve with a bow around it. They looked exquisite and far exceeded my expectations! I received... Read More many compliments on them and loved receiving the response cards in the mail because they were so beautiful to look at! She is amazing! I would highly recommend her! She is very talented and always responds back to your questions in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Michelle M

Christine at TAG Design was extremely kind, patient, and creative with helping me choose the perfect wedding invitation. She listened to what I liked and things I didn't care for. She gave me her opinions, but always stressed that it was "My choice." It was nice to get the... Read More professionals input without feeling pressured to pick something that may not be in your price range. Christine was willing to meet with me as many times as it took to make my invitations perfect. The end product was absolutely beautiful and the compliments I received were endless. I could never have come up with such a beautiful invitation, like mine, on my own. I am so thankful and have no regrets going with Christine from TAG Design. I would totally recommend her to all the brides-to-be out there!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Danielle D

I cannot say enough good things about Christine at Tag Design! I went into our meeting not really knowing what I wanted but Christine took what little direction I gave her and ran with it! She had a bunch of ideas and layouts to choose from and our final invitations looked... Read More amazing and very custom. I loved what she did so much my mother-in-law ended up using her for the bridal shower invitations and the rehearsal dinner invitations. Each item looks great on their own and when together, they are a cohesive package. The last piece is our escort cards and table numbers and I know that they are going to turn out perfect!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Diana C

Christine set the tone for our entire wedding with her custom invitations. She responded to every email, made every change we asked for and always knew what to suggest when we weren't sure what we wanted. She has become a friend who I will keep in contact with and use in the... Read More future!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Ashley N

What can I say about Christine!?!?! She was absolutely AMAZING in every sense of the word. First of all her communication was impeccable and so rapid. With every piece she did for me, her heart was beaming through . Christine was my favorite vendor to work with while planning... Read More our wedding. I am looking forward to working with her in the future for other signage & invitation needs. At this point, she feels like a friend I have known forever. I would recommend TAG Design to anyone who is looking for stunning and heartfelt pieces. Thank you Christine. You are the BEST!!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Jenna P

Christine is the best! We absolutely loved our invitations--and so many of our guests comments that they were the best they've ever seen. Christine is so easy to work with and personalizes the invitations to exactly what you want. When she sent us the sample, she added in extra... Read More touches that I never even would have though of asking for. I'm so happy we chose to use Tag Design and would highly recommend it to everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016

Christine was beyond AMAZING! She wowed us from the beginning. Before we even met with her she had prepared many different designs and templates with OUR information. It was so helpful to see how everything would look like with our information. We wanted something really... Read More glitzy and elegant and she offered so many great suggestions to make our vision become a reality. She also designed some programs for us to match the invitations. Christine is so creative, responsive, and easy to work with. I would recommend her a million times over!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Erin G

THE BEST!!! If you want the most creative, beautiful, elegant and stunning invitations for your special day, you must go to Christine! She was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions. Her selections and styles are amazing. My invitations are exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Jacki W

Christine is the best. She worked with me from start to finish on exactly what I wanted and envisioned, from invites to table numbers and everything in between! She was so responsive and open to suggestions and is a total problem-solver. Plus, I love that she is local (to me) so... Read More I could grab my things as they were done. I absolutely would recommend her to anyone looking for amazing wedding paper!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Julie H

Christine was amazing to work with! From designing and helping to pick out the picture for our Save the Date, to designing our wedding invitations and creating various signs to display at our wedding. Her work is beautiful. Our nautical wedding invitations were gorgeous and we... Read More received so many compliments on them. And I am sure everyone will love our ceremony entrance sign as well as the various other signs she created to tie in the details of our wedding. We wanted the nautical theme throughout the various items so Christine created an anchor symbol with our initials to use on everything and we loved it! She worked with me to incorporate my various comments and changes to everything to make them exactly as I imagined! She even went out of her way to shop for paper for one of signs to make sure it matched my wedding colors perfectly. I could not recommend her more! She is extremely responsive, creative, and accommodating and was a pleasure to work with!

Christine Tartaglia

Christine has been a graphic designer for over 30 years. She began designing wedding invitations in 2007 and it has since become her main focus. She can create custom designs for any wedding with any budget. Her home office allows her to be flexible with her schedule and meets clients on a daily basis. The materials she uses are high quality yet affordable and believes that it is important to see and feel the materials being used in your invitations and includes you in all the decisions. When her clients see their custom invitations and they sparkle with joy, then she is one very happy lady!