We Invite You To Sparkle!

Your invitations are the first glimpse into your wedding day and I can make that first impression a memorable one for your guests. Plus I can design save-the-dates to thank you cards and everything in between. I love what I do and want to help put a little sparkle in your wedding! Contact me today!

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

West Bridgewater, MA (508) 944-5481

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Kalie W

If I could give 10 stars I would! Christine from Tag Designs is incredible. I just got my wedding invitations back today and they are absolutely stunning. I wanted to give her a 5 star review for service alone, but figured I would wait for my invitations to come in first :) The... Read More amount of detail and care Christine puts into her work is amazing. Christine was patient enough to work with me through the design process, including adjusting the invitations by 1/16th of an inch to make them just right! I will be using Christine for our seating cards, table numbers, programs and all other signage for our reception. She truly makes the process easy, which in the world of weddings is hard to find. 10 stars!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Danielle K

There are no words to describe how amazing Christine at Tag Design is! From our first meeting i knew i was going to have the most spectacular invitations for my wedding and i was right! She takes the time to get to know you and exactly what you like and what you want. Her... Read More attention to detail and personal touches are just a couple of reasons why i love her!! The dedication she has for not only what she does but for her clients is simply amazing. I cant wait for all my guests to receive my gorgeous invitations! I will be using Tag Design for several more custom pieces for my wedding and also for my thank you's!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Tim and Jenn G

Christine at TAG Design is an absolute class act and is so easy and fun to work with! Christine created over 200 invitations for our "big fat Greek" wedding in May. Our package included the invitation itself, response cards, a return envelope and an itinerary for the day's... Read More events. Everything came out perfectly. Planning for a wedding that is in New York while we are living in Maryland is no easy task. Christine made this part easy and stress free. She sent us lots of different color options and even offered her expert opinion. When we asked Christine last minute to do our seating assignments, she did not hesitate. She completed the package by doing the table numbers, and menus as well. From top to bottom, we couldn't be happier with TAG designs. I recommend it to anyone, for any sort of function, any size. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Jillian H

Christine is beyond amazing! I had no idea what I wanted for my wedding invitations and she sat with me for hours to come up with the most amazing look! I was so happy with how my invitations came out and couldn’t have been more grateful for Christine’s patience and talent... Read More throughout the whole process! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Becky C

Christine is awesome. Whatever you can envision she makes it 100 times better and you get more than what you expect. I have gotten so many compliments on my invitations because of her. She is designing all the signs for my wedding also. Hands down - if you want quality... Read More invitations and design work go see her!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Maria G

If you're looking for unique stationary for your wedding and a vendor that will go above and beyond for you than look no further than Tag Design. Christine is so creative and puts her all into every single design she makes for you. I found Christine on The Knot after reviewing... Read More over 80 invites from Minted, Wedding Paper Divas and Shine Wedding. None of those sights had what I was looking for, especially not the customization and personalization abilities that Christine offered. We did a little email Q&A upfront to get an idea of what we liked and our wedding scheme, we met in person to review a few invites from her past work, we chatted about what we wanted etc. The entire process from start to finish was seamless. I truly can't say enough positive things about Christine -- just know that she's quick to respond to emails and texts, offers her expert insights, listens to what you want, accepts payments via venmo, she's full service (design, printing, addressing) and really takes pride in the work she does. I loved working with Christine so much that we're doing our Thank You's with her too and she's someone I see myself working with for all of life's milestones (baby showers, bday invites, etc.). Thank you for everything Christine!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Kara W

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. She responded to every request I had in a very timely manner and I never had any concerns. She is an extremely talented designer and my invitations have been the talk of the wedding so far. Her attention to detail has gotten me... Read More so many compliments. If you're looking for someone to do your invitations or any other needs, go to Tag Design. I promise, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Tracy P

I loved loved loved working with Christine! She was personable and always available to answer questions! She listened to exactly what I wanted and got it right on the first time. I have received countless compliments on my invitations. Amazing designs and easy to work with.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Briley M

If I could give ten stars, I would! Christine is the best! She is patient, helpful and creative, and her work is absolutely stunning. She was more than willing to meet with my multiple times to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted, was extremely accommodating, and was a... Read More pleasure to work with! We had Christine create our custom invitations and they came out amazing; beyond anything I could have ever imagined. We got a ton of compliments on how beautiful and unique they are. We are also having Christine create other paper products for our wedding and I can't wait to see how they come out, I know they will be just as stunning. I have reccomended Christine to multiple friends who are getting married and they have been just as happy with their experience as us. You will not be disappointed if you choose Tag Design for your invitations and paper products for your special day!!!! THANK YOU CHRISTINE!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Helena F

We all know wedding planning can be so overwhelming BUT Christine and Tag Design have been a dream. She's accommodating, efficient, available and soooo kind. Simply put, she's awesome. I cant wait to refer a friend.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Vanessa T

Boy oh boy where do I begin. From our first meeting, Christine was nothing but wonderful. She listened to my ideas for my invitation and the result was even better then what I had imagined. Myself and my fiancé heard from the majority of our guests that our invites were the best... Read More they've ever seen! My mom secretly used Christine to design my bridal shower invitations, and they were beyond amazing!! She also did my rehearsal dinner invites, my seating cards, and my wedding programs. She was so patient with us and we never once felt like she was annoyed by our multiple revisions. I can't wait to frame everything to look at them over and over again! Using Christine as my stationer was one of the best decisions I've made in this whole wedding process. I feel so grateful to have found her!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Megan A

Christine was wonderful to work with! She took my thoughts and made them come to life. I received so many compliments on my bridal shower invitations as well as my wedding invitations. I am so happy with how everything turned out! I would recommended her to everyone!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Suma H

I cannot say enough about Christine. Her dedication, attention to detail, and work ethic are absolutely incredible. I am a bride who is stretched thin with multiple obligations: graduate school, working full time, and planning a wedding. I came to Christine much later than I... Read More should have for my wedding invites. Not only did Christine stay within my budget...she finished everything unbelievably fast and all without comprising quality. I was told that she could finish some of the invites before her vacation. Instead, I received a text from Christine at nearly 10 pm stating they were finished if I wanted to pick them up. The invitations were beyond stunning and exactly what I had envisioned. On top of it all, Christine has been so sweet and absolutely wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend Christine for her incredible diligence and professionalism!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alice B

Christine from Tag Design was wonderful to work with! Her communication from the beginning was great! She is willing to work with anyone's budget. Our invitations came out beautiful and I got so many compliments on them! She puts everything together for you so all you have to... Read More do is stamp the outside envelope and seal them closed! I found this to be so nice especially when you're a busy bride planning everything else at the same time. She also did our placecards and table numbers which also came out gorgeous! I would highly recommend Tag Design to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Allison B

Christine was so great to work with! We met quite a few times until I decided what I really wanted. She was super flexible with me while I was trying to decide and gave me a lot of options to work within my budget! I loved my invitations and so did all of my guests! Her quality... Read More of work is superb and I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifer G

Christine was an absolute pleasure to work with. We worked together to design a truly one of a kind invitation. I'm so happy with how they turned out and our guests love them too!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jennifer J

Christine was so fantastic to work with! She created our Save the Dates, Invitations, Seating Board, Ceremony Board & menus! Her creativity & attention to detail was great. Very reasonable prices & a high quality product. Absolutely loved our invitations!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Angela I

Christine is amazing!!!! She designed our invitations, seating cards and hashtag sign. Before meeting with her I gave her an idea of what I liked, but I feel like it was a little bit all over the place. She could really see my vision and designed invitations that were absolutely... Read More perfect for us and better than I could have imagined! She was able to work with our budget and give us just what we wanted. We worked together to make some changes and we could not be happier with the final result. She is so personable and very easy to get into contact with. She always responded to emails and messages very quickly. Our seating cards and hashtag matched our invitations perfectly and were so pretty. People are still raving about how beautiful our invitations were, I could not be any happier we chose to work with her!! I would HIGHLY recommend Christine!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Kristine R

Please see https://www.yelp.com/biz/tag-design-west-bridgewater for a full review. If you're looking for a designer who is incredibly talented, pours herself into her work & will do absolutely anything to make this a stress-free experience, look no further. We purchased our... Read More dream invitation template online, edited it & sent it off to the printer. Unfortunately, the files weren't formatted properly for them to use! A month or two of trying to figure it out ourselves left us hopeless and devastated. Our printing company reached out to Christine at TAG Design, a professional colleague, for help & she was able to get our Invitations and Inserts properly formatted to print! Fast forward to 10 days before our wedding... I had been emailing the woman I purchased the template from for days, asking her if she could update the colors on existing Programs and Seating Cards she advertised online to the Wine & Gold (which she told me she could do before I made the initial purchase). I waited & waited for a reply. Nothing. A bit frantically, we emailed Christine & told her our situation. We knew this was a tall order & even told her we could go without the Programs... we just really needed the Seating Cards. We chatted on the phone for about two hours & emailed her a few formats we liked. She asked us to send her the Invitation again and she quickly designed two options for both Programs and Seating Cards for us to review. I'm talking within hours. These designs were EXACTLY what we were hoping for & we actually preferred them to the templates I had my heart set on originally. We're now 6 days before the wedding... The Priest we hired to perform our ceremony could no longer do so. His name, however, was being printed on 150 Wedding Programs. Frantically, again, I texted Christine to STOP THE PRESS! She was about 1/3 of the way through our Programs, so I asked her to remove the Priest's name from the remainder of them. (I REALLY didn't want his name on any of the Programs, but Christine was doing us a huge favor by getting these done in record time. I wasn't going to create more work.) We spent the rest of the weekend searching for a new Officiant and by late Sunday evening, we had one. Christine reached out to me Monday about 7:30am to see if we had a new Officiant, which I gave her. I also told her that he rearranged our ceremony & the Order of Events on the Program was also now updated. Again, I told her to not worry about what had already printed & just to update the remainder of the order with the new information. Christine reached out to us two days later to let us know that all 200 Seating Cards and 150 Programs were ready to be picked up. We headed to her home & we were floored when we got there. She went a million miles past the "extra mile" to not only do what we asked, but exceed every expectation we had of her. She reprinted ALL of the Programs that had the previous Officiant's name & Order of Events on them & also created several options of "Mr. and Mrs." Seating cards for our Sweetheart Table. I cried at her studio. And a lot more when we got home. What should have been an incredibly stressful experience - and trust me, I was ready to be let down - wasn't. We continue to receive so many compliments on our Invitations, Programs and Seating Cards. Many of our guests said the stationary really set the tone for our wedding day and they knew, from the beginning, it was going to be over the top and elegant. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Alyson I

Christine is amazing! She doesn't miss a detail and can make any budget work. We have gotten so many compliments on our invitations, they were magical! Christine loves what she does and she is great at it!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Courtney M

Christine is truly wonderful!! She was able to take our vision and quickly turn it into the perfect wedding invitations. She listened to what we liked and helped us make our day perfect. She was very responsive in her communication, and worked with us to get our invites out in a... Read More time crunch. Our invitations, table cards and table numbers were stunning. It's simple- she's the best!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Courtney H

Working with Christine at Tag Design was nothing shy of an incredible experience. She not only has a knack for figuring out what a bride is looking for, but her creative skill set go beyond what I ever could have come up with all on my own! I met with her a few times before... Read More creating our wedding invitations and signs for our wedding. We got married in March and had an Irish/Celtic theme to the wedding. She went ahead and came back with a number of different designs and mock-up ideas for us to review. I was in shock with how spot on she was with exactly what we wanted! The invitations came out stunning and we received so many compliments from family members and friends that all attend tons of weddings and see a bunch of invitations. My boss even told me that it was the best wedding invitation that he had ever seen! Christine is extremely responsive and very flexible with making sure that you get exactly what you are looking for before she begins working on the final product. Not only is she thorough and produces and incredible product, but she is a kind and compassionate individual as well and overall was a pleasure to work with. I could tell that she took pride in her work and truly wanted us to LOVE the invitations and signs that she created. And we certainly did LOVE her work!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carly K

Christine created the most amazing invitations for my wedding. I knew after searching on the internet that I wanted something different for my invitations but I couldn't visualize just what I was looking for. The first time I met with Christine I was in awe, it was like she read... Read More my mind and created the perfect invite for our wedding just by knowing a few things about me. I got so many compliments from guests saying they have never seen anything like that before and how personal they came out. Christine ended up creating a monogram for us that we used in countless wedding details. I would highly recommend tag design for any event. Her work speaks for itself but Christine is the most amazing person to work with and you can't get that service from a generic website.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Toni C

Christine was so awesome to work with, I can not say enough good things about her! She made my invitations just the way i had pictured them, the details on them really showed! I couldn't of gotten more compliments on them!! She also made my table place cards and those came out... Read More amazing as well! Everything was top notch! I will definitely recommend her to all of my friends and use her in the future for other projects not wedding related!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Robin C

Christine is wonderful to work with. She was very responsive in her communication, and she knew exactly what the "look" was that I was going for. Our invitations were stunning, and we received numerous compliments on them. The invitations set the stage for the wedding. While she... Read More is a bit pricey, depending on what you decide to go with, if you want truly unique invitations, Christine does fantastic work. I never could have gotten the same level of quality if I had bought the invitations off line. She also did the invites for my sister and my own bridal showers, and they were gorgeous as well. She truly cares about what you want, and makes you feel like you are her only client.

Christine Tartaglia

Christine has been a graphic designer for over 30 years. She began designing wedding invitations in 2007 and it has since become her main focus. She can create custom designs for any wedding with any budget. Her home office allows her to be flexible with her schedule and meets clients on a daily basis. The materials she uses are high quality yet affordable and believes that it is important to see and feel the materials being used in your invitations and includes you in all the decisions. When her clients see their custom invitations and they sparkle with joy, then she is one very happy lady!