Where photojournalism meets art

My approach to photographing your wedding is to capture honest moments and connections beautifully. I also have a dedicated boudoir page: www.sauceboudoir.com

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

1330 San Pedro Dr. NE #204, Albuquerque, NM (505) 264-7123

Talitha Saves the Day!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014

Our wedding was in the middle of the New Mexico desert in October 2014, and Talitha proved to be an excellent photographer as well as a lifesaver when it comes to wedding mishaps! When we first began planning our wedding, our event coordinator recommended Talitha. Being a... Read More photographer myself, I went in with pretty high standards when it came to searching for a photographer for our wedding. Fortunately, it was a short search! We saw Talitha's photos and instantly knew she was the one for our big day. When the day finally came around, Talitha jumped right in and handled our families with grace and confidence. Her talents were tested even further when our officiant didn't show up, completely throwing off our schedule while the light continued to approach sunset. Talitha instantly took control of the mob (aka our families) and captured our amazing photographs on an improvised schedule, proving she is a true professional. And all of this on the side of a mountain in the setting sunlight in the middle of nowhere in the desert! We had a wonderful evening, in large part thanks to Talitha not only being an excellent photographer, but also a consummate professional that handled what would have otherwise been a completely stressful situation. Talitha took all the stress off of us and gave us beautiful images to look back on our big day, and we are so happy to have met her.

Very Pleased Bride

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Grace G

Of all the things to think about when it came to my wedding, an amazing photographer was on my top priority. Talitha exceeded my expectations! She would get on the dirt ground just to get an amazing shot! I was completely pleased by her work and would recommend her to everyone!... Read More I have photos that I love to show off and will be proud of for the rest of my life! Thank you Talitha for everything!

Talitha is WONDERFUL

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Leslie M

I would like to express my gratitude and appreciation for Talitha Tarro Photography. She exceeded my expectations from the beginning. It's not only about her trully amazing photography, it's also about her being professional as well as fun. She has great ideas and is very... Read More sweet! I hate getting my pictures taken and she made it easy and FUN! I have heard lots of people say they will use her for their next photography needs. I not only found a great photographer but also a friend. If you want amazing pictures, amazing price and an amazing woman... Hire Talitha. Thank you sooo much~ Leslie and Garland Coblentz

Reviewed on 1/18/2017

Talitha photographed our backyard wedding in October 2016. Her photographs are flat-out amazing. She captures the emotions of the occasion, the beauty of the surroundings, makes you look great, and composes gorgeous photos. Talitha is personable and professional, sensitive to... Read More your needs and tastes, and willing to do whatever it takes to get a great shot. I can't imagine a better photographer. Book her. You won't regret it.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Megan R

Talitha is amazing! She's great at taking natural, candid photos and never makes anything feel posed. She goes above and beyond to capture amazing photographs and to make her clients happy and relaxed. She even helped me fix my bustle mid reception when someone stepped on it!... Read More She truly has a passion for her art and is the best choice for a wedding photographer, and I would absolutely use her again in the future for other photography sessions.

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Keren C

We cannot say enough great things about Talitha. It was great working with her for our wedding. She takes amazing photos and uses light to create artistic portraits. I would love to work with her in the future.

Tiny Wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jennifer J

My husband and I had a very small wedding in Santa Fe with just our immediate family, so Talitha was very much a part of the celebration. Still, she managed to capture some moments when we didn't realize she was shooting, which made for some very cool photos. She is so creative... Read More and put our vision for a desert wedding on film. We really could not be happier with her work. Talitha is incredibly talented and one of the nicest people you're likely to meet.

Best photographer and a sweetheart to boot!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kelsey R

Let me preface by saying, I have not gotten my photos back yet. I have seen only one and my oh my is it GORGEOUS!!! Talitha was amazing! We had to change our date at the last minute and she was very understanding. She worked with us every step of the way. She came to our... Read More rehearsal to get a feel for what our wedding would be like. Day of she was on time and ready to go even when our scedule had gotten jumbeled as they often do the day of. My wedding was the first in the family and she and her assistant, Kira, helped me get into my dress. They had ideas and an attention to detail.Kira even turned a special bracelet to make sure it'd be seen in the photos. Talitha is a magical photographer. She managed to bring out the best in me and my husband. She even got my dad to settle down and take the pictures I wanted. No easy task, believe me. I would hire Talitha again in a second! One of the best decisions of my wedding planning journey!

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 Mandy T

Talitha is an amazing photographer. I've worked with her on several weddings (a lot of family and friends have used her services) and she's never disappointed. She has a great eye for photography and her candid and artistic photographs are always something to be admired. She... Read More is also very flexible and professional - not to mention patient. You will not be disappointed and I hope I can use her for many other events as me and my husband start our family!

Beautiful Pictures and a wonderful woman!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Ariane M

5 starts for Talitha! She did an absolutely beautiful job with my engagement pictures and our wedding! She has such an artistic eye that she comes up with outstanding pictures and ideas that I could never have come up with on my own. Above all she is a great person who will... Read More instantly make you comfortable. You will end up with GREAT photos and a lifelong photographer; you will want to use her for any and all of your pictures.

Her pictures are breathtaking

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Amber w

I was fortunate enough to find Talitha on my own accord through Google. I found her because I wanted to take boudoir photos as a gift for my husband on our wedding day. I looked at her website, viewed her photos, and was blown away. I knew I wanted her right away. She is hands... Read More down one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She makes you feel so comfortable and honestly I felt so natural posing for her. She knew how to direct me and make me feel absolutely beautiful. Her pictures are so incredibly stunning and always seem to leave my speechless. I was also extremely lucky to get to shoot creative wedding photos with her. My husband and I loved working with her! (P.S. My husband does not really like to take a lot of pictures. Surprisingly, he loved taking them with Talitha because she did such an outstanding job!) The pictures she took of my husband and I are pictures that we are so very proud of. Talitha knew all the right angles for our pictures. She has the most creative eye for pictures that I have ever seen. Whether you need wedding, boudoir, family, or individual photos, you will be so thankful for choosing her. She has taken pictures that I will cherish for the rest of my life!

Affordable and TALENTED NM Photographer

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Ana B

Talitha was so enthusiastic and friendly leading up to our New Mexico wedding. Since I was planning it from the East Coast I didn't ever get to meet her before our big day arrived, but she never let me down in terms of communicating often via email and phone. Leading up to... Read More our wedding, Talitha went over everything I was interested in getting done and on the day of she was the perfect blend of gently suggesting potential shots while never being pushy, demanding, or angry about me and my husband's general chaotic and easily distracted natures. She was wonderful with our family and friends, and while I have not yet seen the shots from our wedding I have every confidence that they are going to be wonderful. Did I mention that she didn't break the bank? When I started planning our wedding I was in grad school and was on a very tight budget, but I knew creative photography was something I had to have. So I searched... and searched... and searched some more... and nobody seemed like a good fit. They were either too expensive and unwilling to customize a package for us, or they were super cheesy/run-o-the-mill wedding photographers who hadn't updated their style since 1995. But not Talitha!! She helped me create a package that was within my budget and her blended style of photojournalism and artistic vision made me fall for her style instantly. I know from my search that there are not many photographers that are actually in NM that you can choose from. So if you want to support the locals, choose Talitha as your wedding photographer!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 10/08/2011 Alicia K

Talitha was simply amazing. She gets beautiful angles, catches the light just perfect, and was amazing at posing us and helping us to feel comfortable during the shoot. She was flexible with our needs and fit perfectly within our budget. I will definitely be using her again... Read More in the future!

Abeyta Wedding

Reviewed on 7/08/2011 Cristina V

Talitha was great to work with. She not only produces AMAZING photos, but she provided a quality service with high responsiveness and professionalism. Her ideas are extremely out of the ordinary and fun. She was also very open to our ideas and incorporated them into hers. We... Read More will definitely work with her again and refer her as much as possible. She made the pictures express the event absolutely incredibly and fun, as it was for my husband and I…. --Joshua and Cristina Abeyta

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 6/25/2011 Charlotte T

When I was searching for a photographer, I wanted someone who would take photojournalist style pictures. I wanted my wedding pictures to be different and interesting. I called many different photographers but most of them were extremely expensive. We choose Talitha because of... Read More her photographs, professionalism and personality. During our engagement session she was open to anything we wanted to do and she also gave great direction. We couldn't be happier with our engagement photo's and are still waiting on our wedding pictures, but I am already pleased from the few she posted on Facebook and look forward to viewing them soon.

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Danielle H

We recently had Talitha do our wedding on 10/8/10. She was such a pleasure to work with. We had the all day package and she was there from 11:30 in the morning until after the cake was cut. Every important moment was documented and she took the lead and made sure to get the... Read More special photos I had requested. We love her style and my family/friends cannot say enough about how much they love the photos. We of course love them more than we can explain. We also had her take our engagement photos which was such a fun experience. She thinks outside the box and gets some fantastic shots. We can't wait to see what she does with out TTD sesson! Talitha has such a great eye amazing skill with lighting and is such a pleasure to work with, she has definitely made us life long customers.