Talk of the Town Catering & Special Events

Roswell, GA

Talk of the Town is Atlanta's best caterer!

For 20 years, we have been one of the very best wedding caterers in Atlanta and North Georgia because we create delectable and innovate cuisine that is served with professionalism and care. Our extensive menus are fully-customizable to fit your preferences and budget! Your wedding will be perfect!

Cuisine

American, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering, Service Staff

30 Woodstock Street, Roswell, GA (770) 212-3437

Amazing Service and Food!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Lisa G

We used Talk of the Town in coordination with our venue at Big Canoe. Tara was absolutely amazing in coordinating the wedding, and even offered to make our handfasting cord when we forgot it (luckily we had friends who grabbed it before they left). The point is she was willing... Read More to go above and beyond for the wedding. The food was delicious, the staff was fun and professional, and the event went off so well! I would recommend Talk of the Town for any of your special events. They are first-class!

Top-notch food & service!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Paige B

Talk of the Town is Founders Hall exclusive caterer, but I couldn't have been happier with their food selection and service for our wedding reception. Georgina was such a pleasure to work with through the whole process from selecting our menu (passed appetizers and seated... Read More dinner) to the color of our table napkins. Thanks for a great evening!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Julie

Talk of the Town was wonderful! After meeting with another caterer and being less than impressed we had our tasting with Talk of the Town and were set. The "tasting" was a more a full meal complete with dessert. My now husband was hooked when he saw peppercorn crusted Prime Rib... Read More on the menu and their macaroni and cheese was to die for. On top of the food being so good, TotT did a great job with presentation and matching our colors and wedding day romantic garden theme. Everyone who attended continues to talk about how great the food was!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kelly O

I absolutely loved how my wedding turned out! Working with Karen was great and she made sure to have everything the way I envisioned it. We did the BBQ menu for our reception and it was so good! The guests loved it and we had plenty of leftovers they boxed up for us to enjoy... Read More after the wedding. I would definitely recommend choosing Talk of the Town for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Sara F

Talk of the Town catered our daughter's wedding reception. The guests raved about the amazing food--delicious, abundant, and beautifully presented. The table linens were gorgeous and elegant, and the buffet was stunning, incorporating details that perfectly captured the... Read More bride's vision. Danielle, our event planner, was so patient and flexible with us throughout the planning process. The entire crew was friendly, efficient, and attentive to detail, and the crew captain was amazing--she anticipated every need and question and made sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you so, so much TOTT--your expertise truly made the evening a memorable event.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rachel M

We used Talk of the Town through my venue at The Wheeler House. The food is TO DIE FOR. There is a huge selection of food that you can purchase for your day along with many options for the set up and look of your day. It was a little confusing on quotes but I think it was just... Read More because I was going through a different process with my venue then just using TotT. Very quick to respond to emails, very helpful, and worked with me through numerous emails to get the perfect menu! During the reception, they went above and beyond to accommodate our guests, even when we threw in a curve ball for them to serve something that wasn't previously discussed. Highly recommend this catering service!

2017-01-24T17:41:16 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and enjoyed the process of helping to make your most important day all you wished for. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your guests. It means a great deal to us that our clients are happy and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lauren B

So happy with TOT!! We served their BBQ at our wedding and received so many compliments on how delicious it was - especially the mac & cheese!! Highly recommend TOT!

2017-01-24T17:39:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting this review! We were honored to help make your wedding delicious and our Great South BBQ is something we know you and your guests will alway remember! Our sincerest best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brittany W

LOVE Talk of the Town Catering. The food tasted amazing, and they were super easy to work with. They can work with a variety of budgets and have so many food options. Our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!

2017-01-03T15:05:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We were thrilled to be part of your wedding and are grateful for clients like you who value our commitment to excellence in cuisine and serve, no matter the budget. Congratulations again on your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Paige W

Can't say enough how great TOTT was for our wedding day. Susan was super accommodating and made sure we could get the best possible food for our budget. The buffet was beautifully decorated and the food spectacular. Totally recommend getting the fried mac n cheese balls as an... Read More hor'dourve. Guests were lining up at the cocktail waiters to get their hands on another piece. They also did a great job helping me pick out the best linens for my venue and they ended up looking great.

2017-01-03T15:06:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are very proud of our entire Talk of the Town team and know how much Susan enjoyed working with you to create the wedding you wanted! We are always happy to help with details like linens and decor selections - anything to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kathy L

Talk of the Town catered my daughter's wedding in October, 2016. Everything was spectacular! Peggy took care of everything and the staff was great. After the ceremony, the passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious. For dinner, we served the Chicken Piccata, Greek salad, corn,... Read More green beans, Mac and cheese, and rolls. We received many, many compliments. My biggest fear was running out of food; Peggy assured me that would not happen. It was buffet style - we witnessed many gentlemen with heaped plates and some returned for seconds. At the end, there were still leftovers to take home! Thank you for making Kayla's big day wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Emily K

Normally I am less than impressed by catered food, but that was definitely not the case with Talk of the Town! They are the exclusive caterer for our wedding venue, Founders Hall. We had a wonderful experience working with Georgina. My husband and I were out of state so she... Read More worked with us to set up a tasting that worked with our schedule, and didn't bat an eye at including my mom in the tasting. We were absolutely blown away by how delicious everything was! They had so many options to pick from and was really easy to create a delicious and affordable menu for our wedding. Everything went really smooth the day of and the staff was efficient and professional. Guests raved about how delicious the food was. My favorites were the fried mac and cheese balls, the mini chicken wellingtons and beef bourguignon, but everything was delicious. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren G

The food was EXCELLENT!! The passed hor d'oeuvres were by far my favorite! They were so easy to work with and the tasting was a lot of fun! All the staff was so professional and everything ran very smooth! I worked with Peggy and she was very organized and helpful. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone with catering needs!! We will be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Claire Y

We worked with Georgina from TOTT for our recent wedding. She was great to work with - very professional and responsive with our many questions and really helped to execute the vision we had for our wedding. And the food was great! We received a lot of compliments from guests... Read More including someone saying that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Marla Y

Talk of The Town was one of our wedding venue's preferred vendors. We set up a tasting with Georgina and were very impressed! Georgina was very professional and was a pleasure to work with. We decided to have a shrimp and grits bar in addition to the traditional wedding buffet,... Read More and we are so glad we did! All of the food was delicious, but everyone was raving about the shrimp and grits and were even going back for seconds! Everything went smoothly on the wedding day and the wait staff did a great job!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Tammy A

WE LOVED THIS CATERER!! We hired Talk of the Town after speaking with several caterers. First of all, Susan Mullaney was very professional and easy to work with. Due to the large guest count I changed menu options several times to meet our budget and she was so accommodating.... Read More The table presentation was beautiful and the food was awesome! I received so many compliments on the food, in particular the Yukon Potato Gratin. I would highly recommending Talk of the Town for your wedding or event!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Alec P

Talk of the Town catered my brunch wedding at Rhodes Hall and they were fantastic. Very easy to work with and the food was amazing. All the guests were raving about how great everything was. The french toast casserole and bacon bar were major hits!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 Amanda R

We loved Talk of the Town! They were actually packaged with our wedding venue, but we were pleasantly surprised at how great everything was. The service was fantastic, and the food (barbecue) was delicious! Everything went off without a hitch. Thank you, Talk of the Town!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Kellie P

Don't get me wrong, the food from Talk of the Town was absolutely wonderful, but there are a few things that happened that shouldn't have. One thing was that our chicken entree served at the wedding was not what we ordered. The other problem was that the bartender from Talk of... Read More the Town opened way too many wine bottles, so we ended up having to dump 15 bottles of wine. Everything else was wonderful, but there were definitely a few problems.

So professional and delicious

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Olivia S

We absolutely loved working with Georgina at Talk of the Town. Our initial meeting and food tasting with her left us at absolute ease and excitement for our wedding day. We had the hardest time choosing our food because all of the options we tried were absolutely delicious!... Read More The day of, all went smoothly and we were lucky enough to have our own bride and groom plates with all the food set up in our private suite. Our guests could NOT stop talking about the food. They loved the classic yet southern buffet, and the most popular item was the macaroni and cheese! We are so pleased with our experience with Talk of the Town, and we will definitely be recommending their services to all our friends who get married next!

Reviewed on 6/12/2015 Michelle P

We used Talk of the Town for our May 2, 2015 wedding and were extremely pleased with the results! All of our wedding guests commented on how amazing the food and service was. Georgina was a joy to work with and was always ver responsive. I would highly recommend Talk of the... Read More Town.

Best caterer in Roswell

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 Catherine W

Everybody who is anybody in Roswell knows that TOTT is the best. They worked with my budget (about $40/head all inclusive) to create a simple, but delicious southern meal with fresh summer veggies and flavors for our May wedding. We loved their shrimp and grits bar, bbq, mac and... Read More cheese, bacon/bleu cheese salad, vidalia onion/cucumber/tomato salad, and green beans they made for our wedding! Our family and friends have said it is the best food they've eaten at a wedding ever (and that's coming from lots of my Catholic family, they've been to tons of weddings!) Georgina at TOTT worked with us to create a meal that was affordable and TOTT staff made our wedding go off without a hitch. They sent us back to the hotel with 2 to-go meals and a slice of each cake we had (we had 6 different 10-inch round cakes). Such a treat to have a little midnight snack before we passed out on our wedding night. Thank you TOTT!

Delicious

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Jacquelyn B

Our guests couldn't stop raving about the food, especially the shrimp and grits. And the fact that almost half of our guests were NOT southerners and they still loved it? That's pretty awesome. The wait staff were great, got lots of great compliments on the bartenders as... Read More well. Can't say enough good things about TOTT and the Chimneys.

Talk of the Town is Atlanta's best caterer

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Sheri A

We hired Talk of the Town for the plated dinner at our wedding for 75 people. We had two tastings with Angela, who is amazing, and selected some great food. We decided to serve each guest the Filet and stuffed chicken. Our venue had no kitchen so TotT brought their own... Read More ovens. Even though our wedding had an amazing ceremony and a wonderful venue, the food got the greatest compliments. Virtually every guest we talked to commented on how great the food was. Luckily I was able to find time to eat myself (as the groom) and I can personally testify that the meal was better than most restaurants would serve. Don't even bother interviewing anyone else (unless TotT cannot do your date in which case you might want to move the wedding!)

Talk of the Town

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lauren S

Talk of the Town was great to work with. We started the process with Georgina after tasting samples at our venue's (Kimball Hall) open house. She was great to work with and helped us choose our final menu. The food the day of the wedding was wonderful and overall was a great... Read More cost compared to some of the other caterers we priced out during our search. I definitely would recommend Talk of the Town to any bride-to-be!

Home Wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2014

We worked with Angela and from the first were overwhelmed by her professionalism and grasp of our Wedding plans. The selection of food was designed to adapt to any diets and desires and services provided were complete. Everyone on the "job" was cordial and welcoming to our... Read More guests. Compliments were abundant about Talk of The Town and I heartily recommend them for home weddings, like ours, or any gathering.