Talk of the Town Catering & Special Events

Roswell, GA

Talk of the Town is Atlanta's best caterer!

For 20 years, we have been one of the very best wedding caterers in Atlanta and North Georgia because we create delectable and innovate cuisine that is served with professionalism and care. Our extensive menus are fully-customizable to fit your preferences and budget! Your wedding will be perfect!

Cuisine

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

30 Woodstock Street, Roswell, GA (770) 212-3437
INSTAGRAM

Amazing Service and Food!!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Lisa G

We used Talk of the Town in coordination with our venue at Big Canoe. Tara was absolutely amazing in coordinating the wedding, and even offered to make our handfasting cord when we forgot it (luckily we had friends who grabbed it before they left). The point is she was willing... Read More to go above and beyond for the wedding. The food was delicious, the staff was fun and professional, and the event went off so well! I would recommend Talk of the Town for any of your special events. They are first-class!

Top-notch food & service!

Reviewed on 3/03/2014 Paige B

Talk of the Town is Founders Hall exclusive caterer, but I couldn't have been happier with their food selection and service for our wedding reception. Georgina was such a pleasure to work with through the whole process from selecting our menu (passed appetizers and seated... Read More dinner) to the color of our table napkins. Thanks for a great evening!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 Julie

Talk of the Town was wonderful! After meeting with another caterer and being less than impressed we had our tasting with Talk of the Town and were set. The "tasting" was a more a full meal complete with dessert. My now husband was hooked when he saw peppercorn crusted Prime Rib... Read More on the menu and their macaroni and cheese was to die for. On top of the food being so good, TotT did a great job with presentation and matching our colors and wedding day romantic garden theme. Everyone who attended continues to talk about how great the food was!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Lynda R

Highly recommended. They were everything that we wanted and so much more. Everyone loved the food.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Evan K

From the initial tasting to the final pickup, Talk of The Town took care of us perfectly! All our guests said the food was the best they'd had at a wedding. We chose to do heavy tray passes hors d'oeuvres instead of a traditional sit down dinner to keep the party lively, and... Read More Georgina helped us create a menu that ensured our guests stayed full throughout the night. The staff were all great. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer. Georgina also helped us with securing our dance floor, tables, and linens which were all perfect, delivered on time and set up very professionally. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for a professional, kind team to work with!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Rachel P

Absolutely wonderful! The staff were so professional, and our Planner was the easiest to work with - they had all of the details under control and we were able to step back and enjoy our day!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Abby T

Talk of the Town was the caterer for our wedding last month and they were fabulous! From the tasting to the wedding day, Georgina was so amazing and helpful. The food was delicious, for a great price (we received many compliments from guests) and their staff the night of was... Read More great! Truly an amazing team and we would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Kayla W

Talk of the Town was one of the best choices we made for our wedding. My husband and I opted for one of their barbecue options and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and everyone left full and happy! Thanks so much Talk of the Town!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Georgia C

The food was amazing and Georgina was so great to work with. All of my guests raved about the food, which is a big part of a wedding. They have a lot of options to choose from and can also accommodate ethnic cuisines.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Stephanie L

The food was incredible, the service was impeccable. Danielle Fogg was he most helpful vendor I think I've ever met or heard of. Not only did she help me in moments of panic, but she brainstormed with me, she answered my emails on the weekend, she was present at the wedding to... Read More make sure things ran smooth, and she even brought my mom into the kitchen to taste test the food. My guests are still talking about the Peppercorn Beef from the wedding day! Thank you so much talk of the town! Xoxoxo

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Shernisha C

The food and service was absolutely amazing you guys gained a long time customer your the best !!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Margo M

We chose Talk of the Town because of the amazing reviews they had and another friend who has used them. Everyone comments about the quality of the food and they are right. It's amazing! Even my "foodie friends" raved about our menu selections. Danielle and her team were very... Read More attentive on the wedding day. When my husband and I got back to the bridal suite after the ceremony, they had a special area of appetizers (from the cocktail hour), champagne, and ice water waiting for us. I can't tell you how nice it was to just have five minutes of eating and drinking before we joined everyone. Thank you so much for making our day such a success!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jaime R

The food was amazing!!! It was on the top of people's list to compliment about. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Amorette H

Talk of the Town provided AMAZING food for our wedding. The Asian glazed salmon and the smoked gouda grits are to die for! Everyone raved that the food was so good and were surprised that they loved it so much! Everything went flawlessly and the wait staff that they provided... Read More did a wonderful job of tending to all the guests. Danielle was our overall coordinator and put together our menu and proposal t our specifications and requests. On the day of our wedding, we were met with smiles and our guests had positive reviews for the day. I wish that I had the chance to thank the four servers personally before our exit because they were simply amazing- a couple of them were particularly engaging and I loved their energy and kindness. Unfortunately, the one downfall was the lead/coordinator of the servers (I believe her name was Cathy). She was not very friendly and only faked it towards me because I was the bride. I witnessed her being short with the lovely servers, as did my sister, to whom Cathy was also very rude. It is a shame that this individual was a bit of a downer and felt that she could be so rude to the rest of the staff because to me they were equally as important in their roles as she was in hers. I contemplated giving them 4 stars but it really isn't fair for the one person to take away from the overall wonderful experience we had with this company and its members. Thank you for the outstanding food and for sending us home with all the yummy goodness at the end of the night! My only wish is that I could get some more of those amazing grits! Many thanks to TOTT!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Devon B

Talk of the Town has some of the best catering I've ever tasted. Seriously. We had a buffet for our wedding because it brought the cost down, and when we first decided to do it, I worried that it would be "just another buffet." But they really go all out, and we received so many... Read More compliments on the food. Georgina really works with her customers to personalize the dinner. It was fantastic! (P.S. go with the mac n' cheese—it's awesome!)

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kelly M

I absolutely loved how my wedding turned out! Working with Karen was great and she made sure to have everything the way I envisioned it. We did the BBQ menu for our reception and it was so good! The guests loved it and we had plenty of leftovers they boxed up for us to enjoy... Read More after the wedding. I would definitely recommend choosing Talk of the Town for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Sara F

Talk of the Town catered our daughter's wedding reception. The guests raved about the amazing food--delicious, abundant, and beautifully presented. The table linens were gorgeous and elegant, and the buffet was stunning, incorporating details that perfectly captured the... Read More bride's vision. Danielle, our event planner, was so patient and flexible with us throughout the planning process. The entire crew was friendly, efficient, and attentive to detail, and the crew captain was amazing--she anticipated every need and question and made sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you so, so much TOTT--your expertise truly made the evening a memorable event.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rachel M

We used Talk of the Town through my venue at The Wheeler House. The food is TO DIE FOR. There is a huge selection of food that you can purchase for your day along with many options for the set up and look of your day. It was a little confusing on quotes but I think it was just... Read More because I was going through a different process with my venue then just using TotT. Very quick to respond to emails, very helpful, and worked with me through numerous emails to get the perfect menu! During the reception, they went above and beyond to accommodate our guests, even when we threw in a curve ball for them to serve something that wasn't previously discussed. Highly recommend this catering service!

2017-01-24T17:41:16 Response from the vendor

We loved working with you and enjoyed the process of helping to make your most important day all you wished for. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and your guests. It means a great deal to us that our clients are happy and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lauren B

So happy with TOT!! We served their BBQ at our wedding and received so many compliments on how delicious it was - especially the mac & cheese!! Highly recommend TOT!

2017-01-24T17:39:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting this review! We were honored to help make your wedding delicious and our Great South BBQ is something we know you and your guests will alway remember! Our sincerest best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brittany W

LOVE Talk of the Town Catering. The food tasted amazing, and they were super easy to work with. They can work with a variety of budgets and have so many food options. Our guests said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding!

2017-01-03T15:05:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review! We were thrilled to be part of your wedding and are grateful for clients like you who value our commitment to excellence in cuisine and serve, no matter the budget. Congratulations again on your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Paige W

Can't say enough how great TOTT was for our wedding day. Susan was super accommodating and made sure we could get the best possible food for our budget. The buffet was beautifully decorated and the food spectacular. Totally recommend getting the fried mac n cheese balls as an... Read More hor'dourve. Guests were lining up at the cocktail waiters to get their hands on another piece. They also did a great job helping me pick out the best linens for my venue and they ended up looking great.

2017-01-03T15:06:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are very proud of our entire Talk of the Town team and know how much Susan enjoyed working with you to create the wedding you wanted! We are always happy to help with details like linens and decor selections - anything to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Kathy L

Talk of the Town catered my daughter's wedding in October, 2016. Everything was spectacular! Peggy took care of everything and the staff was great. After the ceremony, the passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious. For dinner, we served the Chicken Piccata, Greek salad, corn,... Read More green beans, Mac and cheese, and rolls. We received many, many compliments. My biggest fear was running out of food; Peggy assured me that would not happen. It was buffet style - we witnessed many gentlemen with heaped plates and some returned for seconds. At the end, there were still leftovers to take home! Thank you for making Kayla's big day wonderful!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Emily K

Normally I am less than impressed by catered food, but that was definitely not the case with Talk of the Town! They are the exclusive caterer for our wedding venue, Founders Hall. We had a wonderful experience working with Georgina. My husband and I were out of state so she... Read More worked with us to set up a tasting that worked with our schedule, and didn't bat an eye at including my mom in the tasting. We were absolutely blown away by how delicious everything was! They had so many options to pick from and was really easy to create a delicious and affordable menu for our wedding. Everything went really smooth the day of and the staff was efficient and professional. Guests raved about how delicious the food was. My favorites were the fried mac and cheese balls, the mini chicken wellingtons and beef bourguignon, but everything was delicious. Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Lauren G

The food was EXCELLENT!! The passed hor d'oeuvres were by far my favorite! They were so easy to work with and the tasting was a lot of fun! All the staff was so professional and everything ran very smooth! I worked with Peggy and she was very organized and helpful. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone with catering needs!! We will be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Claire Y

We worked with Georgina from TOTT for our recent wedding. She was great to work with - very professional and responsive with our many questions and really helped to execute the vision we had for our wedding. And the food was great! We received a lot of compliments from guests... Read More including someone saying that it was the best food they ever had at a wedding.